Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

+36
longbow
hemuhemu
Demiblade
thinkforte
kh
khen1
spicy moomoo
charcoal
Forte002
jboy
cejay
mamamia
muff
Guardian
mengii
cyz
athadu
varadero23
karunt
lBlOlSlSl
versa83
Godson
DevinGoh
daydreaming
Gabes
whitechoco
JuanST
chivas12
NiVleK
gobal100
kiakeys
Westguy
deepstink
loansharkie
BoonBoom
crono
40 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by Forte002 17th March 2010, 9:14 pm

Wow meaning next round Coe for cat A should be around 26 to 27k. Congrats to those who top up 1-4k coe!

Forte002

Back to top Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by cyz 17th March 2010, 11:06 pm

Forte002 wrote:
cyz wrote:when is our turn to get our Forte .... anyone get black or white ( in writen ) from your SE on the top up comfirmation?

It is a need? I just send him a SMS for top up.

of course need black and white. And you must pay the top up to confirm otherwise he reserve for you but give to someone else. Did he SMS back to confirm? Otherwise very risky.

Oh no, I Keep asking my SE to give me the confirmation with my 2K top up but he said need not just have to trust him, for sure will get it for me on the next 3 bid. Bro, top up have to confirm with payment ? I only sent a SMS to confirm my top up. Hope CnC SE dun play me up ....

cyz

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 18th March 2010, 12:21 am

top up ah top ah lai ah lai ah... throw paper to get paper Razz

This COE thing is going crazy

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by jboy 19th March 2010, 2:59 pm

My SE called again asking me to top up 4k.

I booked the 1.6 EX (A) at $52999, with the 4k top up, it will be $56999

The new price is $58999

My SE said if i missed the top up this time, then for sure i will have to top up more if i want to bid for coe again from april onwards.

I asked since i refuse to top up and Kia mightn't bid for me for my remaining next 5 bids, can they refund the money to me immediately. My SE said Kia reserved the rights not to bid for me for the remaining bids, after that only will refund me the $10k deposit which i have already paid for booking.

My SE sucks. Kia sucks. March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_cry

jboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 19th March 2010, 3:32 pm

jboy wrote:

My SE sucks. Kia sucks. March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_cry

I don't think it is fair to say them sucks. It is your free will to sign for 6 bids. They will still bid for you at around 20k Coe for the next 6 bids and if by any chances if Coe somehow no demand, and they manages to get it, they can still close the deal! It is all about choices. You can negotiate for lesser bids if you want at the point of sales and not after.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 19th March 2010, 3:45 pm

jboy wrote:My SE called again asking me to top up 4k.

The new price is $58999

My SE said if i missed the top up this time, then for sure i will have to top up more if i want to bid for coe again from april onwards.

I asked since i refuse to top up and Kia mightn't bid for me for my remaining next 5 bids, can they refund the money to me immediately. My SE said Kia reserved the rights not to bid for me for the remaining bids, after that only will refund me the $10k deposit which i have already paid for booking.

Hi

Don't be s sour puss to say that KIA sucks. If you say C&C, then it's fair.

Be more mature to know the difference between company/agents and the brand itself.

cheers

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 19th March 2010, 4:06 pm

The new price is $58999

how come u put 10k for deposit? that's a bit high wor? ppl oni put 1k for booking. since you put so much deposit, how come you dont go for the 1k top when your SE first call you?

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 19th March 2010, 4:14 pm

crono wrote:

The new price is $58999

how come u put 10k for deposit? that's a bit high wor? ppl oni put 1k for booking. since you put so much deposit, how come you dont go for the 1k top when your SE first call you?

I agree with you that deposit only 1k, thereafter down payment and
insurance. Next step collect car.

My as well go for 1k top up. Weird lei

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 19th March 2010, 4:40 pm

correct 1k top up at least you get your car. even you buy other car brand also LPPL. same they also already increased the prices. so just get the car.

For your SE he/she is already very good to tell you first. it is not their fault. is management tell them they tell us(Clients) they are just messenger for the company. Correct me guys/gals if i am wrong.

Is government want to control COE. Is way too low. don't you think now compare to 10yrs again when i 20yrs old start to drive there is more traffic jam and more car as compare to 2000.

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 19th March 2010, 4:56 pm

Preciously, at the end of the day it;s small LPPL or Big LPPL, somy as well small LPPL

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 19th March 2010, 9:23 pm

I also put 10k. Because you can only use credit
card payment for first time and I use 2 Manhanttan cards for the 10k meaning my car is 500 cheaper after the 5% cashback. Hehe.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 19th March 2010, 9:24 pm

i feel that with the current problem with the COE, SE plays a very important role in helping the client.

while i am confused as to why, a car, purchased at the same time, same price, same model during the last round of COE bidding, can have different prices, with some getting it, and some not getting it.

who decide which COE bid what price, afterall, profit margin is the same.

now, comes the SE. my SE, while i am totally pissed with her when i failed to get the COE, and her asking whether i would like to top up, took the initiative to put me in for a no-obligation 2k COE top-up while i make my decision.

true enough, come afternoon, top up becomes 4k.

some guys have **** SE, some guys have good SE. i am sure it applies to all brands.

KIA has nothing to do with all these rubbish, its C&C, and i am sure, there are many other people, who bought a car during 2 weekends ago, who is stuck in the same runt as we are.

jboy, from what you describe, i only can conclude one thing.

YOUR SE SUCKS.

hah.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 19th March 2010, 9:25 pm

forte002 bro,

read the fineprint in manhattan card.

cap at 6k per quarter.

so, effectively, only 300 bucks savings, then again, better than nothing.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 19th March 2010, 9:36 pm

loansharkie wrote:forte002 bro,

read the fineprint in manhattan card.

cap at 6k per quarter.

so, effectively, only 300 bucks savings, then again, better than nothing.

ya I know that's why I use 2 cards and saving of 500. 8)

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 19th March 2010, 9:42 pm

hah. good move bro. =)

loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 19th March 2010, 11:21 pm

hi bros,
Any other cards offr similar such savings?
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 19th March 2010, 11:41 pm

just got a call from my SE, told me that they are overwhelm by the demand of people whom want guarantee COE

Now there is 2 scheme by C&C

2k to increase your chances
4k to guarantee it
i have not decided

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 19th March 2010, 11:58 pm

I went down today and booked an 1.6EX (A) at the new price: $58,999...

While the bros who bought it earlier will laugh at this (high) price, I hope 6 months down the road, I can laugh at those buying this car then and say, "heng ah, that time mai tu liao, price high also just buy!"

Hope lah... Such things hard to say. Just take calculated risk lor. Sad

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 20th March 2010, 11:52 am

bro thinkforte,

did you opt for gurted Coe? If your price inclusive Gurnteed COe. then it is definetly worth now.
any freebes given?
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 20th March 2010, 9:25 pm

Price inclusive of only car alarm, reverse sensors, 3A car mats and I swapped my BK for leather seats. SE insisted Solar Film cannot go in, and can only offer either Rike Cool OR leather seats, but not both.

But since I'm getting other "favours" through a friend inside, so didn't insist too hard.

Anyway I figured those bros who bought their rides during $2k discount at ~$51k and now top up another $4k, together also only $55k. Still much less than what I paid lor, so I think still got good chance.

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by cyz 21st March 2010, 1:29 am

thinkforte, the price you paid is it Garantee COE ?

cyz

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 21st March 2010, 2:30 pm

cyz wrote:thinkforte, the price you paid is it Garantee COE ?

i dun think so.. but cnc will be more willing to bid coe for them as they will have higher profit.. =)

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 21st March 2010, 3:48 pm

cyz wrote:thinkforte, the price you paid is it Garantee COE ?

Nope, it's for standard 6 bid non-guaranteed. I figured the new price already factored in new COE price. It's already higher than those who bought at $54,999 plus $2k for guaranteed lor.

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by versa83 21st March 2010, 8:23 pm

Can anyone tell me how come some ppl top up 1k, some ppl top up 4k? I bought 1.6Sx model at 57,999. My SE ask me to top up 1k that time and i did. But now, i saw some ppl top up 4k. Is it means that my chances of bidding COE are slim?

versa83

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 21st March 2010, 10:49 pm

the price you paid depends very much as to how much is the car price when you purchased it.

those who bought it during the 2k discount was given a 2k top up option, which lasted for a short while, before shooting up to 4k.

anyway, 3 bid guaranteed is guaranteed, so doesnt matter whether you top up 1k, or 4k. you will get your COE within 3 bids.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by mengii 22nd March 2010, 12:03 pm

halo, bros out there. I did not even receive a call from my SE requesting mi to top up. Think I got
abandon by my SE.

Just asking, my 2k downpayment will be only be collected back after 6 bids? and how long is tat?

mengii

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 22nd March 2010, 1:23 pm

According to C&C agreement (if I read it correctly), they are obliged to bid for you 6 times, ie 6 bids, but they are not bonded to bid for 6 CONSECUTIVE times. Meaning they can actually delay the 6 bids to stretch over more than 3 months and you can do nothing about it since it's in the contract you signed when you booked the car.

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by hemuhemu 22nd March 2010, 2:21 pm

one quick qn, if C&C happens to bid the COE successfully, but I decided not to get the car, besides my deposit being forfeit, is there any other penalty charge?

hemuhemu

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 22nd March 2010, 11:10 pm

okay. some clarification.

COE bidding by C&C is 6 bids/3 months.

either 6 bids, or 3 months, whichever comes earlier. they can choose not to bid for you for 3 months, they will still have to refund you the deposit.

thinkforte bro is right. they are not obliged to bid for you 6 consecutive times, but they are obliged to refund you your deposit after 3 months.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 23rd March 2010, 8:59 am

ties you down for 3 months, restricts you from booking at other car showrooms
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 9:13 am

longbow wrote:ties you down for 3 months, restricts you from booking at other car showrooms

u can book leh.... just that be prepared to lose ur deposit if u decide to cancel.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 23rd March 2010, 9:53 am

hi blothers n susters juz to share wif u yesterday my SE call me to come down today to settle d downpayment, she said dat cnc already have those cars engine no registered with the LTA only need to submit their names. she goin expedite all the neccessary documents within this wk n try to rush out for me so i can collect d car on 1st r 3rd of Apr. Eh its April fools day i hp she don fool me yea! March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_cyclops otherwise i will March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913 March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913 March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913 she said the cnc BOZZ wanna make sure dat those who top up will get their coe tml (i guess she meant for those who did nt get on d 1st march bidding) so good luck to all of us i will star chanting after lunch till tml ha ha ha

Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 23rd March 2010, 10:03 am

Drago wrote:hi blothers n susters juz to share wif u yesterday my SE call me to come down today to settle d downpayment, she said dat cnc already have those cars engine no registered with the LTA only need to submit their names. she goin expedite all the neccessary documents within this wk n try to rush out for me so i can collect d car on 1st r 3rd of Apr. Eh its April fools day i hp she don fool me yea! March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_cyclops otherwise i will March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913 March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913 March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913 she said the cnc BOZZ wanna make sure dat those who top up will get their coe tml (i guess she meant for those who did nt get on d 1st march bidding) so good luck to all of us i will star chanting after lunch till tml ha ha ha

Kanna sai... I didn't top up leh... But my car price is higher those those who bought earlier and topped up $4k lor!! They better give me my COE tomorrow!! Grr... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 316913

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago 23rd March 2010, 10:32 am

Go n call ur SE to check ur status for tmr bidding quick le quick le March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Affraid

Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 23rd March 2010, 2:25 pm

Actually I prefer not to get COE tomorrow, because I can get higher COE bid next month. March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

Mine is the g'teed COE package.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 2:27 pm

then tell ur se not to bid for u yet.... wait until the 3rd month....
then coe can be very high.... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 23rd March 2010, 2:31 pm

Ya. I should. Tell her to keep mine as last priority -- be a nice guy.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 23rd March 2010, 3:04 pm

Haha... good good. Those who are on guaranteed COE ALL don't get tomorrow and leave the COEs to me cos I'm on non-guaranteed! =)

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 23rd March 2010, 3:29 pm

Aiya, just hope only. C&C will for sure try to get COE for us tomorrow, otherwise they will lose big time.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 3:31 pm

since oredi guaranteed, wait for 3 months leh.... dun compete with the non-guaranteed guys.... be a nice one keh.... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by BoonBoom 23rd March 2010, 3:47 pm

i also think that by hook or by crook for those who have topped up C&C will try to get the COE by tomolo. The next thing is how long have to wait to get the car! March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_twisted
BoonBoom
BoonBoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 3:48 pm

I wonder..since now there are more and more peeps going for 'guaranteed COEs" and there are only 1,146 Cat As up for grabs tomorrow (not to mention people who are buying other brands as well), I don't think they'll be able to satisfy everyone this time round or possibly future rounds which we will see a likely increase......what happens then?

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 3:54 pm

if the guaranteed coe fails, what is it then?

then car dealers will come out with REALLY REALLY Guaranteed COE promo...... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 23rd March 2010, 3:54 pm

what if all 3 bids never get. possible ma?

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 3:58 pm

crono wrote:what if all 3 bids never get. possible ma?

Very possible in this scenario.

I guess they will rescind the contract and refund your deposit?

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by deepstink 23rd March 2010, 4:01 pm

haha then pay 2K for wat?

deepstink

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 4:05 pm

for trying.....if they fail, they will just say sorry......this is normal... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 6 Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by deepstink 23rd March 2010, 4:11 pm

its a legally binding contract to deliver. they have to deliver even if its at a loss to C&C

deepstink

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 23rd March 2010, 4:15 pm

They will LL have to give you Open Cat COE, which is more expensive lor... That's what happened to my friend who bought a Kia Rio some time back. They gave his Rio an Open Cat COE lor... my friend so happy almost flip.

Of course, this does not mean they will do this everytime.

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 4:17 pm

Those who Booked esp opt for the top-up like i did, juz 1 reminder my fren gave: u will get ur coe, but might not be at the bidded value of tomoro's bid. Cos he said, AD always bid for extra 'stock', and those COE they can keep for 6 months till used. if count back to last oct, the coe which is 16k/17K only.

Anyone can clarify or give info on this? if it's really the case, those top up 4K like me, will 'lose' 'lugi' in paper value?
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next