Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

+36
longbow
hemuhemu
Demiblade
thinkforte
kh
khen1
spicy moomoo
charcoal
Forte002
jboy
cejay
mamamia
muff
Guardian
mengii
cyz
athadu
varadero23
karunt
lBlOlSlSl
versa83
Godson
DevinGoh
daydreaming
Gabes
whitechoco
JuanST
chivas12
NiVleK
gobal100
kiakeys
Westguy
deepstink
loansharkie
BoonBoom
crono
40 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 10:26 pm

If I recalled correctly, 2 months ago I was deliberating between Forte and Avante S, the Hyundai the SE told me that if I wanted to secure and bao dio the COE, I had to pay like a higher price.

Thank goodness I chose a Forte SX (A) as it comes with many more features than Avante S ... younger sister somemore KIA).

Looks like we got to sit and wait for the real crunch in April.

mamamia

Back to top Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by crono 11th March 2010, 10:30 pm

seems like i will wait for my refund.haha

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 10:32 pm

mamamia wrote:What you say is true too, KARUNT.
Some SE's think that we should also update ourselves via the internet, some make it a point to update you. It's called "service".

We all know that if we want something, we will get it. Just like now new rules for HDB buyers who are made up of 1 Singaporean & 1 PR (TOP-UP $10k cash over selling price of the home and reduced grant by $10k CPF) unless their child/children are Singaporeans than status quo though is comes back to the same figure as it's a matter of cash or grant.

But back to the COEs, if we really want or need the car, we pay March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Btw, KARUNT, how much booking fee your SE ask you to pay?

hehee.. booking fee? 1k lor.. then retain my old car number $100.. ask her pay for it like wan her to die like tat... hahaa..

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 10:34 pm

Same 1k also, think it's standard policy.

Wah, you want your SE to pay the $100 for number plate retention?

I rather pay the $100, then ask for more freebies March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 10:34 pm

crono wrote:seems like i will wait for my refund.haha

bro.. no worry lah.. 1st time fail only mah.. still got balance 5time leh.. u in need car badly? rent 1st lah... better then u top up 2k or 3k.. worth also leh.. hehee...

lets Pray coe drop drop drop... better drop drop drop.. hahaaa

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 11th March 2010, 10:39 pm

SE C&C very strong in bidding. not like their sister "H". price so low but COE all out of bid. kuku tok

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 11th March 2010, 10:40 pm

my SE at Ubi ask for 3k bkg fee but when i ask why so much then he ask me to pay 2.1 k as enough to deposit.

looks CC lack of profesionalism and no SOP......
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 10:41 pm

Hi Crono

Refund after 6 bids = 3 months and that's into April's new COE quota. If top-up after the next bidding, the amount won't be 2k liao as it also depends on the current COE amount.

Velly dangerous leh.

You book which model?

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 11th March 2010, 10:49 pm

hi mamamia,

mine is 1.6SX(A). if C&C dun bid high, no sales, no comission for SE. who will suffer more? me no car, take public transport lor. SMRT is increasing their fleet in March. That's good news

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 10:53 pm

Hi Crono

I booked 1.6 SX (A) too. for me, I can't do without car as my profession requires me to have one.

For you, maybe you have a choice. I remember the days of the super high COEs $60k+ to $110k

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by cyz 11th March 2010, 10:54 pm

cejay wrote:Did SE call you all up to ask for top up of 1k for 3 times guarentee bidding COE?
My SE called me in evening telling me this... dont knw if its true anot

Got the same offer, but if read from the forum some paying $55999 still gettting their COE on 1st March bid, seem like CnC still have margin to make on those selling higher than above price.

Come on CnC let have a win win situation.. Cnc can be the best seller and have happy customer March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

cyz

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 10:56 pm

loansharkie wrote:my SE advised me to top up too, and i was quite adamant as to paying nothing more than the agreed price. but after some thinking,

a) my current car, the quotation given is up to end march. my SE told me that republic auto will give some leeway, and extend the quotation till apr or so.

the quotation they are offering is just enough for me to redeem my bank loan without topping up any cash.

b) the COE looks like it would be on a upward trend come april, due to the reduction in COE.

c) i would not want to top up, but thinking along that line, that should i continue on letting them bid for me, and for example, come april, they will to revise the quotation for my current car downwards till a point that i would need to top up cash to redeem my loan, and suay suay C&C secure the COE come May, i would still have to pay cash to redeem my loan.

d) i am reluctant to pay 2k to top up, bang a bit of table, SE say will check if 1K will be suffice.

now, i am in a catch 22 situation, where if i fail to secure the next COE, i will still have to top up, either the COE or my car redemption.

looking at the cost price of my car, assuming that the OMV is 15k, COE is 20k, i think C&C really have no margin to bid any higher.

i booked a 1.6SX auto, without BK at 55,499, and failed to secure my COE the last round.

brothers and sisters, what do you think?

top up 1k and get a COE, or sit and wait?

bro!! loansharkie.

dun top lah.. save the $$ then u can expend ur sideline mah sit & wait u also got income 1 leh..... kekee....

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 11:02 pm

Hi Loansharkie

Only If you need the car and of course your current one will depreciate in value as the months go past.

It's L x 2 for us as we don't control the market forces but you can control whether you want to keep your old ride or buy a new one.

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by cyz 11th March 2010, 11:03 pm

crono wrote:hi mamamia,

mine is 1.6SX(A). if C&C dun bid high, no sales, no comission for SE. who will suffer more? me no car, take public transport lor. SMRT is increasing their fleet in March. That's good news

Give me five, i have same tought as you. If Cnc still want to try their luck with low COE bidding price and hope to get it to have more profit. I wish them luck .... pity the SE

cyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 11th March 2010, 11:04 pm

CNC Kia is having good business now man & not really lacking any customers.. I try to bargain and ask for reduction from my SE, then he went to speak to GM, who in turns told him "no way", stating that they got lotsa of customers.... Take it or leave it. I trust my SE bcos he's a personal frenz of mine

Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 11th March 2010, 11:08 pm

wah. i loanshark, so many people have faith in me.

somehow, i am inclined towards what godson bro said.

C&C is doing damn well. think about it. some of us paid 55,999. there are others that paid 57,999. and maybe even more who will buy this week at the price of 59,999.

losing those who bought it at 55,999 is nothing compared to winning those that purchase at 59,999. that 4k difference in price means extra 4k to earn, and even bid for a higher price for COE.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 11th March 2010, 11:08 pm

hi Godson,

Who are their customers? We are their customers now

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 11th March 2010, 11:10 pm

Godson wrote:CNC Kia is having good business now man & not really lacking any customers.. I try to bargain and ask for reduction from my SE, then he went to speak to GM, who in turns told him "no way", stating that they got lotsa of customers.... Take it or leave it. I trust my SE bcos he's a personal frenz of mine

so godson bro, u got ur ride?

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 11th March 2010, 11:18 pm

i know, i am saying, they are not really afraid to lose customers as there are so many walk in customers.. big customers base...

Kia has really increased in popularity over the past 1 year...

crono wrote:hi Godson,

Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 11th March 2010, 11:18 pm

just got it =)

daydreaming wrote:
Godson wrote:CNC Kia is having good business now man & not really lacking any customers.. I try to bargain and ask for reduction from my SE, then he went to speak to GM, who in turns told him "no way", stating that they got lotsa of customers.... Take it or leave it. I trust my SE bcos he's a personal frenz of mine

so godson bro, u got ur ride?
Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 11:19 pm

loansharkie wrote:wah. i loanshark, so many people have faith in me.

C&C is doing damn well. think about it. some of us paid 55,999. there are others that paid 57,999. and maybe even more who will buy this week at the price of 59,999.

losing those who bought it at 55,999 is nothing compared to winning those that purchase at 59,999. that 4k difference in price means extra 4k to earn, and even bid for a higher price for COE.

bro.. dun play play hor.. 1k with interest 20%.. alots leh.. kekee..
hmm.... i think price at 59,999.. kinda expansive liao.. and most of the people know that COE will shoot up.. i believe less buyers this round.. this round 400 buyers? and 1/4 get it? wah liew... if this + & + hor.. C&C sure headache...

which boss dun wan to earn? earn more earn less still earning leh.... better then loss all??

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 11th March 2010, 11:19 pm

loansharkie wrote:wah. i loanshark, so many people have faith in me.

so meaning that C&C will abandon those bought with low price and get those with higher price March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Icon_sad

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by cejay 11th March 2010, 11:20 pm

very sianz... 1 bidding already asking me to top up 1k for COE...
wondering if i can request for more freebies if im topping up....

cejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 11th March 2010, 11:21 pm

Hi crono,

ultimately, its your choice whether to top up or nt.. i merely state the facts and there are bros who realli need the ride urgently, esp those with existing road tax and insurance expiring...

crono wrote:hi Godson,

Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by jboy 11th March 2010, 11:24 pm

My SE also asks me to top up 1k. Sad
Better we all say NO to them...

jboy

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 11th March 2010, 11:28 pm

karunt bro. i see where you are coming from, but somehow, while we all hope that COE will go down, logic tells me that it will be climbing up.

looking at the leftovers from last COE bidding, and furthermore, with the additional of people flocking in to buy this 2 weekends, it would be wiser for C&C to ask people to top up, or else bid according to profit margin.

onemotoring has the breakdown of car cost:

OMV + ARF (100%) + Custom (20% of OMV) + GST (7% of OMV) + COE = car cost.

that is excluding commissions, shipping charges, port charges.

assuming COE is 20k. and OMV is 15k. do your calculations, and how much do you think C&C have to play with without making a loss, selling to someone who bought it at 55,999 and 59,999.

remember, april, quota cut, technically, next bid is the last bid before the cut, should have mad rush.

speculation only ah! food for thought.

loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 11th March 2010, 11:30 pm

jboy wrote:My SE also asks me to top up 1k. Sad

u bought during the 2k promo? how much u bought ur ride?
i book my 1.6l koup auto at 61999, y my se ask mi to top up 2k? y u guys onli 1k? =(

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 11:30 pm

hahaa.. i think my SE lost My Hp number liao.. hahaaaa

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 11th March 2010, 11:32 pm

my SE told me, for those who book the 1.6SX forte at 55,999. is top up 2k. if you buy the week after, at 57,999, is top up 1k.

say only la. i am sure got exceptions.

Last edited by loansharkie on 11th March 2010, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 11th March 2010, 11:33 pm

haha, gd for you =)

karunt wrote:

hahaa.. i think my SE lost My Hp number liao.. hahaaaa
Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 11:33 pm

loansharkie wrote:karunt bro. i see where you are coming from, but somehow, while we all hope that COE will go down, logic tells me that it will be climbing up.

looking at the leftovers from last COE bidding, and furthermore, with the additional of people flocking in to buy this 2 weekends, it would be wiser for C&C to ask people to top up, or else bid according to profit margin.

assuming COE is 20k. and OMV is 15k. do your calculations, and how much do you think C&C have to play with without making a loss, selling to someone who bought it at 55,999 and 59,999.

remember, april, quota cut, technically, next bid is the last bid before the cut, should have mad rush.

bro.. wat u mean har? (i see where you are coming from) pls.. explain.. stare on pc too long liao.. my eye start blur blur

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 11th March 2010, 11:36 pm

based on last bid quota is 1148, bid received is 1758 so to say there
is still a outstanding of 610 ppl haven got their coe wo.. =( so if
next bid still 1100 places to bid, more than half have been taken.. so i think the next coe sure go up..
so should i top up the 2k? haix...

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 11th March 2010, 11:36 pm

bro karunt,

explain which one? the breakdown? the COE?

my eyes also blur liao. old already.

loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 11th March 2010, 11:42 pm

Assuming, you bought your car @ 55999, OMV 15k this amt will be "earned" by government

OMV + ARF (100%) + Custom (20% of OMV) + GST (7% of OMV) + COE = car
cost.

(15000) + (100% of OMC = 15000 ) + (20% of 15000 = 3000) + (7% of 15000 = 1050) + 20000 = 54050 (approx)

excluding commissions, shipping charges, port charges.

how to make $$???

karunt wrote:
loansharkie wrote:karunt bro. i see where you are coming from, but somehow, while we all hope that COE will go down, logic tells me that it will be climbing up.

bro.. wat u mean har? (i see where you are coming from) pls.. explain.. stare on pc too long liao.. my eye start blur blur
Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 11th March 2010, 11:43 pm

loansharkie wrote:bro karunt,

explain which one? the breakdown? the COE?

my eyes also blur liao. old already.

(i see where you are coming from)

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by cyz 11th March 2010, 11:47 pm

the breakdown of the cost of a car... the calculation base on OMV $14300

cyz

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 11th March 2010, 11:57 pm

Godson wrote:Assuming, you bought your car @ 55999, OMV 15k this amt will be "earned" by government

OMV + ARF (100%) + Custom (20% of OMV) + GST (7% of OMV) + COE = car
cost.

(15000) + (100% of OMC = 15000 ) + (20% of 15000 = 3000) + (7% of 15000 = 1050) + 20000 = 54050 (approx)

excluding commissions, shipping charges, port charges.

how to make $$???

karunt wrote:

so how abt 1.6 l auto koup?

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 12th March 2010, 12:02 am

check out this link.

http://app.lta.gov.sg/motoring_vo_omv.asp

it has the estimated OMV of all the models in singapore, at the bottom, there is a link to see the breakdown in cost.

loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 12th March 2010, 12:07 am

A 1.6SX(A) basic cost is abt 51k++...
Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 12th March 2010, 12:10 am

loansharkie wrote:check out this link.

http://app.lta.gov.sg/motoring_vo_omv.asp

it has the estimated OMV of all the models in singapore, at the bottom, there is a link to see the breakdown in cost.

the omv is abt 15k.. so based on ur cal.. they will make more $$ from koup wo.. so they should bid for us ma.. those bro who book sx during the promo, how much c&c bid for u guys during the last bid?

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by cejay 12th March 2010, 12:41 am

Mine was 20101... Btw SX buyers, did u manage to get free Bluetooth kit? Daxn I only manage to get sound clad, mat n visor

cejay

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 8:26 am

top up leh if u can spare it, coe will go up.... qouta just got reduced...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:13 am

Hi daydreaming & cejay

I got the COE at $20,340 the last bid (2nd Bidding for Feb) and the car price is $57,999.. includes sound cladding, solar film, car mats with an option to purchase the BK (which hey intro a week later) at $800.. still contemplating as wife feels it's overpowering. As it is the original bumpers are already very chio compared to Avante S.

For the bluetooth kit, it's an option for my deal.

I agree with JuanST that the COE will rise due to decrease in COE quotas, increase in car prices & bank interest rates that were previously 2.2%... Think now some banks have increased to up to 2.68%

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 12th March 2010, 9:41 am

kena played out ...Damnit

LL will not add $ and will not bow to the pressure to add either

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:46 am

We have to wait for the results of the next COE bidding to see which direction it's heading..

But the crux lies when April arrives

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by mengii 12th March 2010, 9:50 am

Humm.. worse will forgo the car and save for my newborn. I'm only buying a car for our new bb March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Icon_smile

Just need to count down on the no of bids still available to mi: 5

mengii

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:52 am

u still have th option of going for 2nd hand car....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:56 am

True. The only fear is no warranty but that's the onus of having a 2nd hand car

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by mengii 12th March 2010, 10:01 am

Yup, Juan. Tats the fall back plan. Cheers March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

mengii

Back to top Go down

Post by varadero23 12th March 2010, 11:01 am

btw c&c in ubi is not the same as c&c in leng kee,ubi is call c&c fulco ,they bid differently
varadero23
varadero23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next