Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

+36
longbow
hemuhemu
Demiblade
thinkforte
kh
khen1
spicy moomoo
charcoal
Forte002
jboy
cejay
mamamia
muff
Guardian
mengii
cyz
athadu
varadero23
karunt
lBlOlSlSl
versa83
Godson
DevinGoh
daydreaming
Gabes
whitechoco
JuanST
chivas12
NiVleK
gobal100
kiakeys
Westguy
deepstink
loansharkie
BoonBoom
crono
40 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by athadu 12th March 2010, 11:20 pm

hw many bros tp up tdy b4 coe rocks higher in apr? mine i argd at 2k tp up as my frnd said good to wth 2k now than wait fr coe rocks sky nxt mnth.
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by charcoal 13th March 2010, 3:11 am

2K is a very good offer for confirmed COE.. mine is 4K.
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 13th March 2010, 11:58 am

charcoal wrote:2K is a very good offer for confirmed COE.. mine is 4K.

today they increased to 5k next week another 2k. Kia already consider gd. hyundai increased by 10k overnight

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 13th March 2010, 1:45 pm

gobal100 wrote:
charcoal wrote:2K is a very good offer for confirmed COE.. mine is 4K.

today they increased to 5k next week another 2k. Kia already consider gd. hyundai increased by 10k overnight

sometime ur se is very imp as they will update u asap for the updates.. like my se update mi & help mi to confirm & top up 2k.. shortly after, it went up to top up 4k.. wow.. i save 2k wo.. wish the next coe will shoot high.. more than 25k will be great.. hehehe..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 14th March 2010, 4:57 pm

funny my SE tell me not to top

advs me to wait n see

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 14th March 2010, 5:44 pm

bro kiakeys,

did you singend up for guarenetd coe at first?
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 14th March 2010, 7:48 pm

Need info.. those who agreed to top up, did ur SE say is for next bid or how many bid? told me 2 days ago confirmed coe for next bid and now tell me for 3 bid..
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 14th March 2010, 8:39 pm

me too same . my Se told tht for confirmed coe within 3 bids CC will get us , it can be next bid or later. it depends on hw much amt they bid fr us.
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_cool
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 9:17 am

kiakeys wrote:funny my SE tell me not to top

advs me to wait n see

Could be two reasons. One is really ask you wait and see... But likely it could be that he could not give you a $ 2K top up now. Any top up may be the existing car selling price less the price that you booked.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 15th March 2010, 9:37 am

Hi athadu

No, i did not sign up any guarantee bids or any sort

Hi Forte002

i think he really ask me to wait ,coz when i ask about top up , he say need 4k if needed and say should try luck and see how things pan out

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 10:18 am

kiakeys wrote:
i think he really ask me to wait ,coz when i ask about top up , he say need 4k if needed and say should try luck and see how things pan out

if to top up 4k, I think your se did not do his job to reserve the 2k top up for you. If 4k top up now and he did not ask you to consider and try your luck? What makes you think you will still able to get your Coe?

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 15th March 2010, 10:39 am

Forte002 wrote:

if to top up 4k, I think your se did not do his job to reserve the 2k top up for you. If 4k top up now and he did not ask you to consider and try your luck? What makes you think you will still able to get your Coe?

i dunno, its his bread and butter ..he should be fighting it out .., he must know something thats is why he is saying like this

if i dont get the COE , then so be it .. some time just have to stick it out even it looks like a sore thumb

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 15th March 2010, 11:16 am

All of us will be smiling when the new COE prices are out next month coupled with higher car pricing...

Because for the 4k top up this month is considered "meagre".

Also, we have to know how to "rapport" with the SEs, they will know how to bid for your COEs. Don't treat them ppl who distribute flyers.

Try it and see the results.

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 11:22 am

kiakeys wrote:i dunno, its his bread and butter ..he should be fighting it out .., he must know something thats is why he is saying like this

if i dont get the COE , then so be it .. some time just have to stick it out even it looks like a sore thumb

Good luck to you. There is nothing very much for you to do except to be hopeful. I am not saying that you made the wrong choice. If I were you, I will also not top up $4K unless I die die have to change a car. If $1K or $2K, I will still do it in current situatiion.

It is not that your SE knows something. It is already beyond his control. COE is a factual figure. From $1K to $2K to $4K and one bid guarantee to three bids guarantee. This showed C&C is very concern about the COE outlook. They rather don't want the sales than to make losses and this is beyond SE control. You can estimate the cost of a car from the OMV and COE. So when one factor is the constant, it is only a math equation to find out the balance figures. Therefore, the is no reasonable doubt why those who did not top up will not get their COE. The current scenario is different from the usual cases of six bids non guarantee. Previously, the quota is a constant factor as the fluctuation is not great. However, now the quota is already a known decline factor.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 15th March 2010, 11:32 am

Forte002 wrote:
kiakeys wrote:i dunno, its his bread and butter ..he should be fighting it out .., he must know something thats is why he is saying like this

Good luck to you. There is nothing very much for you to do except to be hopeful. I am not saying that you made the wrong choice. If I were you, I will also not top up $4K unless I die die have to change a car. If $1K or $2K, I will still do it in current situatiion.

It is not that your SE knows something. It is already beyond his control. COE is a factual figure. From $1K to $2K to $4K and one bid guarantee to three bids guarantee. This showed C&C is very concern about the COE outlook. They rather don't want the sales than to make losses and this is beyond SE control. You can estimate the cost of a car from the OMV and COE. So when one factor is the constant, it is only a math equation to find out the balance figures. Therefore, the is no reasonable doubt why those who did not top up will not get their COE. The current scenario is different from the usual cases of six bids non guarantee. Previously, the quota is a constant factor as the fluctuation is not great. However, now the quota is already a known decline factor.

True. Like I mentioned in an earlier post too that if we NEED to buy a new car, then topping up would not be an issue. It's individual needs and wants.

Just that, if one NEEDS to buy, then don't be penny-wise-pound-foolish... the signs are clear for an skyrocketing trend for 3 things >>>> COE, Car prices ans Bank interest rates.....

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by khen1 15th March 2010, 1:49 pm

SE just called. The top up value at this point is $4000 to secure the COE. I am still considering. Hmmm... the top up is on the high side.

khen1

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 2:49 pm

khen1 wrote:SE just called. The top up value at this point is $4000 to secure the COE. I am still considering. Hmmm... the top up is on the high side.

The question to ask yourself is that after topping up $4K, what is the price difference comparing to the current selling price. And at the after top up price, what other car is availabe to you? Finally, can you afford not to have cars for at least 6 months as all cars price will go up to match COE?

The new high COE price will last for at least 6 months.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by khen1 15th March 2010, 3:32 pm

I do agree with you. The price of the COE is most likely to go up. Do you think the top up quoted by C&C will continue to go up from now till next Wed?

khen1

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 4:13 pm

khen1 wrote:I do agree with you. The price of the COE is most likely to go up. Do you think the top up quoted by C&C will continue to go up from now till next Wed?

Unlikely to go up futher unless at the current selling price, there is still a last min surge of buyers. A guage will be the difference between the top up price and the current price that they are selling.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinGoh 15th March 2010, 4:38 pm

So ridiculious!!!! SE called to inform abt the top up .. 6k for 3 bid garuteen. If not will return the deposite amount immdiatly. Which mean they'll not bid for the next COE unless top up 6k.. Wat can I say.... Bye bye Kia!! Hello Lexus!!!

DevinGoh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th March 2010, 4:45 pm

DevinGoh wrote:So ridiculious!!!! SE called to inform abt the top up .. 6k for 3 bid garuteen. If not will return the deposite amount immdiatly. Which mean they'll not bid for the next COE unless top up 6k.. Wat can I say.... Bye bye Kia!! Hello Lexus!!!

this is highway robbery.......... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_sad... a clear case of blackmail......

Last edited by JuanST on 15th March 2010, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 15th March 2010, 5:00 pm

DevinGoh wrote:So ridiculious!!!! SE called to inform abt the top up .. 6k for 3 bid garuteen. If not will return the deposite amount immdiatly. Which mean they'll not bid for the next COE unless top up 6k.. Wat can I say.... Bye bye Kia!! Hello Lexus!!!

Lucky me. My SE already reserved $2K top up for me last week.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy moomoo 15th March 2010, 5:15 pm

6k is a lot!!! when did you book the car and why until today your SE then call you to top up?? Many of us only asked for 2k top up after 10 March.

spicy moomoo

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinGoh 15th March 2010, 5:21 pm

i booked it 2 wks ago. Not sure why until today den he called to inform but it really is not worth topping so much..
previosly was 62999, now is 69999 for 1.6l koup. think tat's why nida top 6k.

DevinGoh

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 15th March 2010, 5:26 pm

i think they have reached the quota for the 2k topup. they have their profit margin

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy moomoo 15th March 2010, 5:47 pm

Then you SE dint do a good job for you...

Ya, 6k is a lot.....is almost 10% of your booking price.

But i think COE will remain high for the next 6 months due to this transition period. It may drop after that...who knows??

spicy moomoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 15th March 2010, 6:04 pm

I think they got the quota already. KIA is the number 2 best seller for Jan & Feb 2010

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 15th March 2010, 7:14 pm

Wah bro

If can afford Lexus, my as well go for it. Then topping up is not a problem but I know it's the principle behind it March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 15th March 2010, 7:18 pm

Those of you who are looking for a good SE, just go to C&C Ubi and look for Derrick Tan Just tel him "mamamia" recommended. Excellent service, down to earth, honest and best of all not pushy.

I am getting my Forte SX (A) first week April.

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by cyz 15th March 2010, 9:36 pm

when is our turn to get our Forte .... anyone get black or white ( in writen ) from your SE on the top up comfirmation?

It is a need? I just send him a SMS for top up.

cyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 9:38 pm

spicy moomoo wrote:Then you SE dint do a good job for you...

Ya, 6k is a lot.....is almost 10% of your booking price.

But i think COE will remain high for the next 6 months due to this transition period. It may drop after that...who knows??

your se confirm never do his job for you. $6k is because it is based on current selling price less your booking price. C&c knows for sure that they can't get Coe for you if never top up. Most likely Coe price for cat a will be at high as cat b this time round or even higher.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th March 2010, 9:43 pm

cyz wrote:when is our turn to get our Forte .... anyone get black or white ( in writen ) from your SE on the top up comfirmation?

It is a need? I just send him a SMS for top up.

of course need black and white. And you must pay the top up to confirm otherwise he reserve for you but give to someone else. Did he SMS back to confirm? Otherwise very risky.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 15th March 2010, 10:14 pm

i'm wondering,

if it is going to be a guaranteed COE, shouldn't 1 bid be enough? the fact that they are offering 3 bids guaranteed, means, C&C foresee that COE will definitely go up for the next bid, but might drop to current or slightly above current level for the following 2 bids.

logical?
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 15th March 2010, 10:26 pm

Just some sharing.
Heard from Hy-Avente car AD se today in a road show near my place ,that they offer S clss @66K with coe 26k rebate, ie they will bid fr u up to 26k this time & is non gtd bid. According to him even CC wth this top ups not sure will secure in coming biddings as they forsee very high coe this time. Also he highlight to look out for finr prints (ie T&Cs) even for our grtd coe topup scheme. My case my SE faxed the document to sign off for 2k top up which i did ,but i did not notice any fine prints in it or other T&Cs. Any one sure on CC will offer grtd Coe for our 2k or 1k topups definitely if it sky rockets? does any one hv complete CC grtd Coe T&Cs to share on this? March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_question
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 15th March 2010, 11:03 pm

Sorry, no news on guaranteed COE.

I was very lucky to secure the 2nd Feb 2010 bidding at $20340 non-guaranteed COE on my 1st bidding.

You see, my SE gave me very sound advice which most of us won't believe in as we tend to think that SEs have the glib of the tongue.

In my case, it was not. So whatever the case NOW, it is imperative that those who need to buy a new car... JUST TOP UP. The sum will be nothing compared to the next rise in COE and car price let alone the increase in bank interest rates.

The INCREASES are staring us in both eyes. Just act don't think too mush.

Cheers March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 15th March 2010, 11:16 pm

congrats. did you collect yr forte? what was the price then?
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 15th March 2010, 11:40 pm

everything is going up. COE and interest rate. and if exchange rate also go up the car will not be selling this prices. japanese car past 12mths so ex is not bcos they are japan car technolgy better. is yen go up against by more than 10% so your dealer car cost more than 10% bcos of taxes all that.

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 16th March 2010, 12:38 am

athadu wrote:congrats. did you collect yr forte? what was the price then?

Hi,

I will collecting my Forte SX (A) 1st week April.

I booked it on 23 Feb and got the 24 Feb COE at $20340. Car priced at $57,999 with solar film, sound cladding & mats to all floorboards and boot.

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th March 2010, 8:09 pm

COE quota for the next 6 months from now on will be pegged to the number of deregistered car in the last 6 months.... as announced by LTA, a reduction of 40% (Cat A) ......

if COE price moved up by a big margin in the next 6 months, car price may increase even more and then due to the higher car price more people then hold on to the current ride to the full 10 yrs instead of the current practise to deregister it early..... will it then translate into even lesser COE quota in the short term ?? March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_scratch
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th March 2010, 8:37 am

muff wrote:COE quota for the next 6 months from now on will be pegged to the number of deregistered car in the last 6 months.... as announced by LTA, a reduction of 40% (Cat A) ......

if COE price moved up by a big margin in the next 6 months, car price may increase even more and then due to the higher car price more people then hold on to the current ride to the full 10 yrs instead of the current practise to deregister it early..... will it then translate into even lesser COE quota in the short term ?? March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_scratch

may not be. as there were a lot of car owners who bought their car when the 100% loan - 10 years combination
back in 2002, will be forced to deregister due to high maintenance and loan maturity. a lot of these owners were first time owners.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th March 2010, 8:39 am

this is exactly the reason why gahmen wanted to peg on actual derigistration rather than the forecasted value. the past few years have been seeing less derigistration, but eventually it will bulk up when the deadline happens....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 17th March 2010, 10:46 am

Well one this is for sure car prices will go north be it new or resale

i do agree those whom need a car , they should top up ..

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 17th March 2010, 1:38 pm

This thread is starting to get very painful to read for me who has even yet to book his ride... Now don't even know if it'll be worth buying car in the first place! March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 5 Icon_cry

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 17th March 2010, 5:33 pm

Avante selling at $60,399 with guarantee COE and COE offset at $26,000!

Does it mean that if COE fall below $26K, they will refund you the difference?

If that's the case, likely that they will bid at least $26K COE in the next round of bidding which mean...

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 17th March 2010, 5:39 pm

if you topup 2k for gurantee coe should be safe

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by athadu 17th March 2010, 8:15 pm

yes Avente SE told that the diff. amount to 26k coe will be returned by them.
athadu
athadu

Back to top Go down

Post by Demiblade 17th March 2010, 8:29 pm

I was quite kiasu about the whole COE quota thing so I topped up 2k for guranteed COE on the day of booking (27th Feb). Got it on my 1st bid 8th Mar at 20,802 for my Cat A 1.6L Koup. Collecting car by 26th Mar.

Demiblade

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 17th March 2010, 8:39 pm

Demiblade wrote:I was quite kiasu about the whole COE quota thing so I topped up 2k for guranteed COE on the day of booking (27th Feb). Got it on my 1st bid 8th Mar at 20,802 for my Cat A 1.6L Koup. Collecting car by 26th Mar.

Less than a month.. wow.. it is fast.. wat color u choose?

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Demiblade 17th March 2010, 8:43 pm

daydreaming wrote:
Demiblade wrote:I was quite kiasu about the whole COE quota thing so I topped up 2k for guranteed COE on the day of booking (27th Feb). Got it on my 1st bid 8th Mar at 20,802 for my Cat A 1.6L Koup. Collecting car by 26th Mar.

Apparantly I got the immediate stock from somebody else who cancelled his order. SE originally told me to wait till May. Ebony black, but thinking of turning it into matte black with full body vinyl service, lol.

Demiblade

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 17th March 2010, 9:14 pm

Demiblade wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

Apparantly I got the immediate stock from somebody else who cancelled his order. SE originally told me to wait till May. Ebony black, but thinking of turning it into matte black with full body vinyl service, lol.

U oso bought during the 2k discount? My se told mi black got ready stock but i prefer racing red so gotta wait.. btw, i think u have the shortest waiting time among all the koupians.. =) LOL..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next