Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte

+63
joepele
remes
K-Family
jimixer
tower7
yngwie
longbow
koayst
ahd0t
Kev_78
tish
add001
leo
Siaoster
lwlty
Blacks
ck7373
ace
nywa78
thaliamei
karabi
tiny
dubdew
FriesL
Pegasus
waypoint
Gute
astroboy28
impact2001
ctoh
lukester
Kiang
lawrenceke
Slow Ryder
andikong
balonglong_1979
shendoh
newsman
the wonder girls
rockstarforte
hapifrut
fonefun610
ong
luvxiaobeng
Juz@kid
Potatoes
Fortessimo
melburn
greatgazoo
hew
graysgerald79
bushi_do
kysoong
dandeana21
dinkodink
JuanST
zlement
chamot16
muff
keigo
Fortec
kapitan
jl1500k
67 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte

Post by jl1500k 29th July 2009, 10:12 pm

Kia forte has been here for about 6 months and many problems has reported.
Maybe some bros here may regret of changing jap car to korea car or feel very disappointed that the korea car quality still have alot to catch up with jap car.

Anyone has feel abit of regret for getting the forte?
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty Re: Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 10:18 pm

No regrets, having so much fun in fact.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty Re: Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte

Post by Fortec 29th July 2009, 10:25 pm

No regrets at all, a lot of spare $$$ for rainy days now!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th July 2009, 10:34 pm

jl1500k wrote:Kia forte has been here for about 6 months and many problems has reported.
Maybe some bros here may regret of changing jap car to korea car or feel very disappointed that the korea car quality still have alot to catch up with jap car.

err you asking this for self interests or you are those jap company or SE??? Cause if this kind of message post in other forum will result in fight one...even this forum is peaceful please try to phase your wording......
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th July 2009, 10:40 pm

Yes....only after I received my road tax renewal notice today...$382 (6 months + radio lic) Sad angel

but really no regret leh , all the problems reported so far are all minor issues only and quality problems are as expected with all new model (new model premium Jap car also no different)....

just look at the newest batch, I believe KIA will continue to tackle any issues and improve along the way..... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 29th July 2009, 10:43 pm

IMHO, I think almost all cars (Jap, Kor, Conti, etc) will more or less have some problems when newly launched. Anyway, the process of discussing and sharing lobangs/ ideas on how to solve these problems with the bros and sis in this forum has made the experience much more enjoyable. Hehe. thumbsup
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 10:44 pm

for 47,999 whats there to regret.... actually some of my friend regretted not plonking their money down for the car when it was launched....

for that price, a 1.6 l sedan of high specifications, you can never go wrong..... further, if I sell my car now, I probably will not lose money too......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by zlement 29th July 2009, 10:45 pm

muff wrote:Yes....only after I received my road tax renewal notice today...$382 (6 months + radio lic) Sad angel

but really no regret leh , all the problems reported so far are all minor issues only and quality problems are as expected with all new model (new model premium Jap car also no different)....

just look at the newest batch, I believe KIA will continue to tackle any issues and improve along the way..... Very Happy

i received my road tax renewal today... regret never press my SE to give 6 more mth of free road tax... Laughing
zlement
zlement

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th July 2009, 10:47 pm

i only regret not getting it when the coe was 0...... Twisted Evil
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th July 2009, 10:49 pm

I only regret KIA never come out forte earlier many year back.. then we can all save alot of $$ from buying Jap car.... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 29th July 2009, 10:55 pm

my regrets is having lots of people looking at my car, asking me price, specs, etc... without CnC paying me for promoting... hehe... geek
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 29th July 2009, 10:57 pm

me no regrets getting this Forte leh!! till now I'm super happy wif my ride.. hiak hiak hiak.. always looking forward to weekend.. angel
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 29th July 2009, 11:04 pm

cannot "hiam" anymore...esp wif the price and the specs dogeyes
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th July 2009, 11:04 pm

keigo wrote:
jl1500k wrote:Kia forte has been here for about 6 months and many problems has reported.

err you asking this for self interests or you are those jap company or SE??? Cause if this kind of message post in other forum will result in fight one...even this forum is peaceful please try to phase your wording......

I think is good bro j1500k post this interest question leh.....make all the Forte's owner want to come out to give their views.......got so many reply already Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 29th July 2009, 11:10 pm

keigo wrote:

I'm not SE and I also considering between fit and forte. My wife like Fit very much because easy to drive and park. With the price of Fit I better opt for forte and save about $4K. Still try to convince my wife forte is the better buy lor.

Last edited by jl1500k on 29th July 2009, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 29th July 2009, 11:12 pm

a good ride with a good buy
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 11:12 pm

there is no comparison between Forte and Fit, different class of cars.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 29th July 2009, 11:18 pm

kapitan wrote:there is no comparison between Forte and Fit, different class of cars.....

Actually i'm not try do a comparision between forte and fit. I believe most of the lady prefer hatchback than sedan car. Somemore fit also look sporty to my wife.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 11:22 pm

jl1500k wrote:
kapitan wrote:there is no comparison between Forte and Fit, different class of cars.....

Actually i'm not try do a comparision between forte and fit. I believe most of the lady prefer hatchback than sedan car. Somemore fit also look sporty to my wife.

Fit looks so dated...... the basic shape have not changed since it was first launched,.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by graysgerald79 29th July 2009, 11:34 pm

No regrets. Everything good so far... the more i look at it, the more i like it Very Happy

graysgerald79

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 29th July 2009, 11:41 pm

kapitan wrote:
jl1500k wrote:

Fit looks so dated...... the basic shape have not changed since it was first launched,.....

Fit has been launch since 2007. Next year 2010 will come out new facelifts.

Last edited by jl1500k on 29th July 2009, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 11:42 pm

jl1500k wrote:
kapitan wrote:
jl1500k wrote:

Fit has been launch since 2007. Next year 2010 will come out new facelift.

2007??? Fit/Jazz has been around for about 7 years... 2007 was a facelifted version.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th July 2009, 11:51 pm

Quote....

The Honda Jazz and its Fit parallel imported model has been a common sight on ou­r roads since it was first launched way back in 2002.

Unquote

http://community.mocca.com/articles/reviewer-honda-jazz-15-all-jazzed
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 30th July 2009, 12:14 am

jl1500k wrote:
kapitan wrote:
jl1500k wrote:

Fit has been launch since 2007. Next year 2010 will come out new facelifts.

Next year COE will probably be in the high 20k region, better make a decision fast.
May I suggest the KOUP???
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by hew 30th July 2009, 12:17 am

i was also considering Fit/Jazz when shopping for car.
the reasons why i'd chosen Forte are:

• bigger boot space - still plenty of space with a baby stroller inside.
  • safer with boot - extra cushion behind.
  • nicer dashboard
  • cheaper
what I like about Fit/Jazz are: better FC, easier to drive around, proven, foldable seats.

No regrets on my decision thumbsup

hew

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th July 2009, 12:22 am

For the price of this big CAR, NO REGRETS!!!! And with my poisons, we can make this car look even better. angel

I still digging out Forte related spare parts to look it more classy or more fierce. Chose either one Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 30th July 2009, 12:26 am

So far the only regret i heard is those who regret they nvr buy when its below 50K.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 30th July 2009, 1:28 am

I only regret not getting the 2 litre version. But den again, whenever i tink abt FC, 1.6 is still great. haha.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 30th July 2009, 1:41 am

I was deciding between Forte and Avante. It is a good thing Forte came at the right time for me... I fell in love with it at first sight....No regrets.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th July 2009, 5:11 am

TOTALLY no regretz buying my forte coz it worth every single cents cummin out from my pocket n been makin more frenz ever since joinin diz forum... thumbsup thumbsup

e onli sianz part,, i surf e forum when otherz r snooring.... dogeyes
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 30th July 2009, 8:47 am

haha, no "instant" reply to ur posts eh?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 30th July 2009, 8:54 am

Like Fortessimo..... my only regret is not getting the 2l..... hehehehe..... for the price we pay...... I think is the "best buy" you can find...... cheap n good..... hehehhehe
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 8:56 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Like Fortessimo..... my only regret is not getting the 2l..... hehehehe..... for the price we pay...... I think is the "best buy" you can find...... cheap n good..... hehehhehe

I regret getting 2L cause only make fortessimo and luxiabeng env me only.. lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 30th July 2009, 10:11 am

i have not taken my car yet but i definitely not regret booking forte but may be disappointed with CnC that all

cheers guys ......
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th July 2009, 10:15 am

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I did it My.... Way...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th July 2009, 10:30 am

wahhhhh... we have our very own KAP SINATRA bow
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 30th July 2009, 11:02 am

wah... so many bros also consider honda fit. i was also considering fit until i saw forte. anyway, forte's bang for buck is hard to much, what's there to regret? Very Happy problems sure got one, but as long its under warranty, just drive down to the service centre when the replacement parts are here lor.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 30th July 2009, 11:32 am

keigo wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:Like Fortessimo..... my only regret is not getting the 2l..... hehehehe..... for the price we pay...... I think is the "best buy" you can find...... cheap n good..... hehehhehe

I dun mind helping by swapping my 1.6 with your 2.0 to make you feel better. Hehe tongue
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 11:33 am

chamot16 wrote:
keigo wrote:

I dun mind helping by swapping my 1.6 with your 2.0 to make you feel better. Hehe tongue

If I swap with you then it will become my biggest regret... Laughing
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by hapifrut 30th July 2009, 11:41 am

The only regret I have is no CNG catered for this car...

hapifrut

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 30th July 2009, 11:43 am

hew wrote:i was also considering Fit/Jazz when shopping for car.
the reasons why i'd chosen Forte are:

• bigger boot space - still plenty of space with a baby stroller inside.
  • safer with boot - extra cushion behind.
  • nicer dashboard
  • cheaper

what I like about Fit/Jazz are: better FC, easier to drive around, proven, foldable seats.

No regrets on my decision thumbsup

Same here, ws considering jazz/fit, den saw forte staright away cancel laon & book my forte!!

NO REGRETS AT ALL
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 30th July 2009, 11:44 am

great to forte owners
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 11:47 am

nice forum.. nice car... cheap car... more $$ in pocket... make more fren..

This kind of deal where to find..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by the wonder girls 30th July 2009, 12:03 pm

Agreed that it's the low price that attracts me to buy. Problems sure have want lah.
" I want nobody, nobody but KIA "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74z3kiJzkLw&feature=related
the wonder girls
the wonder girls

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 30th July 2009, 2:40 pm

Kia ECO
hapifrut wrote:The only regret I have is no CNG catered for this car...

Next year Kia launch hybrid car (ECO)
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 30th July 2009, 2:43 pm

not to mention the no. of poisons u can spend on cos of the low price Wink
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by hapifrut 30th July 2009, 3:05 pm

jl1500k wrote:Kia ECO

Hybrid will be at least 15k or 20k more... With CNG, I can drive all the way to Melaka with less than $4.

hapifrut

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 30th July 2009, 3:43 pm

hapifrut wrote:
jl1500k wrote:Kia ECO

Hybrid will be at least 15k or 20k more... With CNG, I can drive all the way to Melaka with less than $4.

Yes, but have to sacifice the boot space and carry additional 60-70kg of weight.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Who have regret of getting the Kia Forte Empty Best decision ever to buy my number 8 car....[color=darkred][b]FORTE

Post by newsman 30th July 2009, 5:11 pm

Best decision ever to buy my number 8 car....FORTE thumbsup thumbsup
Only regret bought EX instaed of SX.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 31st July 2009, 12:36 am

newsman wrote:Best decision ever to buy my number 8 car....FORTE thumbsup thumbsup
Only regret bought EX instaed of SX.

Actually i got the same feeling too should have spent 4k more for SX
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next