Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma..

+9
bushi_do
jl1500k
xenocide
kysoong
Two_Fingers
FriesL
dandeana21
longbow
b0yc0tt
13 posters

Go down

Will you choose or already chosen ....

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Vote_lcap18%Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Vote_lcap82%Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 33

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma..

Post by b0yc0tt 19th August 2009, 4:04 pm

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Spacer Thinking of booking a Forte 1.6 sometime next month. But my dilemma now is whether to get the SX or EX.
Understand that some features (reverse sensors, auto-folding side mirrors, etc) which are missing in the EX from the SX, can be locally-fitted separately. But not sure if the costs for all these in the end better I get a SX rather. And if I have these features locally-fitted, will they be as good as those factory-fitted on the SX? Saw some bros here having problem with reverse sensors and side mirrors.
Neutral

Any other features/differences that I have missed out? Any comments are appreciated. thumbsup

P.S: Any good SE in LK bros here can recommend also? I love you

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Spacer
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty Re: Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma..

Post by longbow 19th August 2009, 5:17 pm

dun need to think, SX. Grab the best to have no regrets
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Empty Re: Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma..

Post by dandeana21 19th August 2009, 5:19 pm

confirm chop guarantee 1.6SX.. otherwise 2.0SX.. hiak hiak hiak... =)
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 19th August 2009, 5:24 pm

yeah, SX should be much better in term of safety feature....and equipment level... ESC, a/c, A/B etc...

if $ permits...
do SX2.0
then SX1.6
else EX liao lo.. :heee...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Two_Fingers 19th August 2009, 5:29 pm

SX !!! cos me driving one...

If the difference in $ is not an issue to u then SX la, got so many features ...

Two_Fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 19th August 2009, 5:31 pm

got couple of bros voted EX(A) . .

Care to share what makes your decision? Is it because of the cost-saving? Surprised
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 19th August 2009, 5:38 pm

watever u choose, rem to squeeze your SE for freebies... (but do b careful if SE's a female... *grinz*)
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 19th August 2009, 6:16 pm

kysoong wrote:watever u choose, rem to squeeze your SE for freebies... (but do b careful if SE's a female... *grinz*)

alien angel albino
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by xenocide 19th August 2009, 6:24 pm

i sort of just "book" a 1.6SX(M)
Going down to sign and pay booking fee by this wk
xenocide
xenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 19th August 2009, 6:27 pm

xenocide wrote:i sort of just "book" a 1.6SX(M)
Going down to sign and pay booking fee by this wk

sort of 'book'? confused

You got yours from LK? How much is the booking fee btw? Razz
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 19th August 2009, 6:52 pm

b0yc0tt wrote:
Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. SpacerThinking of booking a Forte 1.6 sometime next month. But my dilemma now is whether to get the SX or EX.
Understand that some features (reverse sensors, auto-folding side mirrors, etc) which are missing in the EX from the SX, can be locally-fitted separately. But not sure if the costs for all these in the end better I get a SX rather. And if I have these features locally-fitted, will they be as good as those factory-fitted on the SX? Saw some bros here having problem with reverse sensors and side mirrors.
Neutral

Any other features/differences that I have missed out? Any comments are appreciated. thumbsup

P.S: Any good SE in LK bros here can recommend also? I love you

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td width=18>Forte 1.6 SX (A) or Forte 1.6 EX (A) ?? Dilemma.. Spacer</TD>
<td>
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If got budget go for SX. If want to save 5/6K go for EX.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 19th August 2009, 6:58 pm

sx is better..because u got better safety eqpt like air bag...and even bluetooth headset...in addition the interior design is nicer too.. =)
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 19th August 2009, 7:20 pm

The SX poison is very strong.......This is the collective, resistance is futile...you will be assimilated.

If you want factory fitted equipment, SX
If you want local fitted equipment, EX

SX, you squeeze SE
EX, SE squeeze you

else, consider the alternative of taking MRT. Clean, aircon, can sleep...but cannot eat while onboard. Best of all, no parking, no ERP, no Road Tax, no Radio Licence Fee, no petrol price increases to scream at, no traffic lights.....no need to wash car, no need to polish car, no need to scream at others for giving you a ding on your door....no poison from the gazoo fella to absorb.......you won't get your pipi smack by the Mickey fella....and no need to worry about blood sucking banks. You are Free....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 19th August 2009, 11:54 pm

ace wrote:The SX poison is very strong.......This is the collective, resistance is futile...you will be assimilated.

If you want factory fitted equipment, SX
If you want local fitted equipment, EX

SX, you squeeze SE
EX, SE squeeze you

else, consider the alternative of taking MRT. Clean, aircon, can sleep...but cannot eat while onboard. Best of all, no parking, no ERP, no Road Tax, no Radio Licence Fee, no petrol price increases to scream at, no traffic lights.....no need to wash car, no need to polish car, no need to scream at others for giving you a ding on your door....no poison from the gazoo fella to absorb.......you won't get your pipi smack by the Mickey fella....and no need to worry about blood sucking banks. You are Free....

I tot its the other way round?
With SX almost everything is there nthing much to squeeze from SE but for EX nthing much is there so there is alot of things u can squeeze from the SE. Razz

Btw i go for EX coz of the full black interior, i kinda prefer that than the silver trimming on SX model.

Wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 20th August 2009, 12:25 am

I dunno, but to me the most important feature is ESC for safety reasons. If only SX give ESC, go get it if possible.

Some literature you can find:
1. Australian research indicates that ESC is effective in reducing single vehicle crashes by 29 per cent. (http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/RoadSafety/VehicleSafety/Electronic+Stability+Control.htm)

2. The EC, a legislative body of the European Union, estimates ESC could help avoid 100,000 vehicle crashes and save 4,000 lives a year. Europe has set a goal of cutting annual traffic fatalities 50% by 2010.....EU already has witnessed a 30% reduction in recent years and cites ESC as a major factor. (http://wardsautoworld.com/ar/auto_esc_benefits_verified/)
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 20th August 2009, 1:02 am

duncton wrote:I dunno, but to me the most important feature is ESC for safety reasons. If only SX give ESC, go get it if possible.

1. Australian research indicates that ESC is effective in reducing single vehicle crashes by 29 per cent. (http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/RoadSafety/VehicleSafety/Electronic+Stability+Control.htm)

2. The EC, a legislative body of the European Union, estimates ESC could help avoid 100,000 vehicle crashes and save 4,000 lives a year. Europe has set a goal of cutting annual traffic fatalities 50% by 2010.....EU already has witnessed a 30% reduction in recent years and cites ESC as a major factor. (http://wardsautoworld.com/ar/auto_esc_benefits_verified/)

.... both EX or SX also no ESC control as you mentioned.. silent
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 20th August 2009, 4:40 am

100% take SX(A)..... thumbsup

current EX(A) is e cut-cost version as compare to e pioneer ones.... Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 20th August 2009, 1:28 pm

b0yc0tt wrote:
duncton wrote:I dunno, but to me the most important feature is ESC for safety reasons. If only SX give ESC, go get it if possible.

.... both EX or SX also no ESC control as you mentioned.. silent

Correction!

Forte have the ESC that you mentioned!

Check this out : http://www.groupmproduction.com/KIA/C&C-0470-ST-270x327-S3.pdf thumbsup
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down