Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Servicing Woes...

+19
eraser
dkflim
vanilor
nocash
BluRz
zlement
nothing
greatgazoo
kapitan
luvxiaobeng
dandeana21
Juz@kid
lawrenceke
impact2001
graysgerald79
dipstick
tish
Fortec
cboonh
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Empty Re: Servicing Woes...

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 9:17 pm

vanilor wrote:i serviced at leng kee 1030...take bus to orchard cineleisure, catch a movie..then do some shopping..then ard 3 pm plus
wow, u reali know how to enjoy wor !!! Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 18th April 2009, 10:28 pm

tish wrote:
nocash wrote:
tish wrote:then can lim kopi n chit chat w frends frm distant Smile

ya, got free drinks,if you go in the morning got toa pau to eat somemore.. Very Happy
y free ah?? Suspect

i went there in the evening no chance to eat,but my colleague went there eat for free.
Or maybe he didnt pay,he tot is free Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 18th April 2009, 10:33 pm

I plan to go Thomson one since it's near my place...can go home zzz wake up then pick up hehe.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 18th April 2009, 11:46 pm

Over at Kiaclub, seem like most of the kia owners service at Harmony Wkshop....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th April 2009, 12:51 am

Fortec wrote:I plan to go Thomson one since it's near my place...can go home zzz wake up then pick up hehe.

Satellite service maybe near to your home or service is better, but when come to equipments and technology wise, main branch will have more compare to small branch. It's up to individual preference. Smile
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th April 2009, 12:55 am

nothing wrote:Over at Kiaclub, seem like most of the kia owners service at Harmony Wkshop....

That's becos over there each and everyone psycho each other mah Razz I will find one day go over there to do up some accessories.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th April 2009, 10:12 am

nothing wrote:Over at Kiaclub, seem like most of the kia owners service at Harmony Wkshop....
bro, wats the diff? share share!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 10:17 am

then go there lo.. kena psycho not bad also.. bring along CFO also.. let them psycho ur CFO... who knows ur CFO will start asking u mod here and there... Lol... keekekek
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 19th April 2009, 12:24 pm

Dear all,

I've gotten another reply from the customer assistance manager. This time round he is offering me $300 servicing credits in the event that I do not want to do the respray. And this time round he came back with even more crap. He's now telling me that they have ascertain that during the SHORT period in the workshop, the defects could not possibly be FORMED. After so long of deliberation, now come and tell me my fault. best.

Anyway, I've arranged to meet up with C&C's KIA Senior Manager of Operations. In this meeting, will let him know my current issue and other issues that you guys might be facing. Would love to hear from you guys so that we can surface this to their management. Thank you.
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by zlement 19th April 2009, 12:43 pm

mayb u can get some bro from tis forum to accompany u to e meeting... more ppl make more noise mayb they'll compromise..
zlement
zlement

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th April 2009, 3:01 pm

Bro cboonh, is it possible that you post your damage pic for us to have a look?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 19th April 2009, 3:10 pm

I tried to take pictures using my louya 6megapixel cam. cant seem to capture the defect. These round rings you can only see when you are viewing at an angle under a single source light. Normal conditions not noticable. everytime i tot gone liao, but upon closer inspection can see again... Sad damn freaking sian!!!
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 19th April 2009, 3:12 pm

tish wrote:

joey the boss started in the earlier day doing ECU tuning for hyundai and mitsu cars...now he operate his own service and tuning wkshops, one in Jurong and another in AMK...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 19th April 2009, 3:40 pm

upon closer inspection of the pictures i took last night.. This is the clearest picture of the defect. anyway, it's very peculiar. Only at certain angle you can see the spots, and it's widespread! In this picture you can only see bits of the spots near the light source... Most of the others are ring-like marks on the car..

Servicing Woes... - Page 2 Water_10
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th April 2009, 9:54 pm

nothing wrote:
tish wrote:

joey the boss started in the earlier day doing ECU tuning for hyundai and mitsu cars...now he operate his own service and tuning wkshops, one in Jurong and another in AMK...

i c thanks for sharing Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 20th April 2009, 2:21 am

waa,, its like lookin into e mirrior... but i can see small spots near e light area.. Shocked
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 20th April 2009, 8:44 am

During the meetup yesterday, the other bros was able to see the spots too. See le very heart pain. Sad
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th April 2009, 8:50 am

cboonh wrote:During the meetup yesterday, the other bros was able to see the spots too. See le very heart pain. Sad
Dont heart pain bro!! we will support u anyway we can!! cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 20th April 2009, 8:53 am

yes,, yes,, sure support u one..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 23rd April 2009, 1:26 am

cboonh wrote:Dear all,

I've gotten another reply from the customer assistance manager. This time round he is offering me $300 servicing credits in the event that I do not want to do the respray. And this time round he came back with even more crap. He's now telling me that they have ascertain that during the SHORT period in the workshop, the defects could not possibly be FORMED. After so long of deliberation, now come and tell me my fault. best.

Anyway, I've arranged to meet up with C&C's KIA Senior Manager of Operations. In this meeting, will let him know my current issue and other issues that you guys might be facing. Would love to hear from you guys so that we can surface this to their management. Thank you.

Dear all, as above, I'll be meeting the C&C mgmt tmr. If you have any concerns you want to raise, I could use this opportunity to voice it out. Do PM me if u're shy to post here. hehe. Comments and advice welcome too. Smile Thank you!
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 23rd April 2009, 8:32 am

cboonh wrote:

Dear all, as above, I'll be meeting the C&C mgmt tmr. If you have any concerns you want to raise, I could use this opportunity to voice it out. Do PM me if u're shy to post here. hehe. Comments and advice welcome too. Smile Thank you!

Bro, good luck!
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 23rd April 2009, 8:51 am

All the best.... Keep us updated K.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 23rd April 2009, 10:19 pm

nocash wrote:
cboonh wrote:

Bro, good luck!

It would help if you could bring up the front suspension knock sound issue........... tia.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by dkflim 23rd April 2009, 11:41 pm

Good luck bro. let us know the outcome.

dkflim

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 24th April 2009, 2:21 pm

Hey Cboonh bro... how is it??? did you get a satified and from them or are they still draggin on????
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th April 2009, 2:47 pm

Looking at the pic shown, it's likely water marks but seem likely being etched onto the clear coat...in order to achieve that usually happen after rain fall and follow by strong sun when park outdoor for many hours....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 24th April 2009, 4:30 pm

I think he won't be back till night bah. This is one long battle.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th April 2009, 4:39 pm

one battle dat we consumerz muz win... our honour n pride as a forte owner is at stake.... after all we r paying.. large sum of money Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 24th April 2009, 6:13 pm

nothing wrote:Looking at the pic shown, it's likely water marks but seem likely being etched onto the clear coat...in order to achieve that usually happen after rain fall and follow by strong sun when park outdoor for many hours....

My assumption is the car was not clean properly before applying the PPS.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th April 2009, 12:53 am

greatgazoo wrote:
nothing wrote:Looking at the pic shown, it's likely water marks but seem likely being etched onto the clear coat...in order to achieve that usually happen after rain fall and follow by strong sun when park outdoor for many hours....

quite likely....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 25th April 2009, 12:55 am

if that's the case, den it's not C&C's issue liao?
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 25th April 2009, 1:43 am

1) Sad to hear the bad news bro. They ought to be shot or sent up north to re-educate about service

2) I'm not surprised about the after sales service you are getting as I've encountered worst from them. Otherwise why "Our Mercedes are ONLY serviced by our own Mercedes engineers" or Wife scold husband: "Why you go to the 3rd party garage?"(advert I heard over the radio sometime back, like declaring that Mercedes had it with the service package done by the "3rd party garage"? keke)

3) Common words their after sales service use. "Goodwill", "It's normal", "wear and tear that's why this and that", "problem rectified, we changed this and tighten that, pls come down to collect your car"

4) If they don't get act correct, maybe try reporting to CASE, may need to pay some money for registering. Must insist the new paint must be done similar to the manufacture method, different layers of protection. Don't take spray over as the solution.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 25th April 2009, 11:33 pm

greatgazoo wrote:

I am quite into detailing, frankly speaking it wouldn't just happen after a couple of hour servicing...likely it was already there only upon under certain lights, he was able to see it....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 27th April 2009, 10:26 pm

no news from cboonh yet Sad...wonder how did the meeting go
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 27th April 2009, 11:48 pm

Sorry to keep all the bros(&sis) waiting. I had a super duper busy weekend.... paiseh!

During the discussion, the senior manager was pretty detailed in his explanation and this is the first time I experienced genuine service from C&C. Can feel that he genuinely wants to help me solve the problem. We started the discussion talking about the general problems the forte users are experiencing. One of which is the heat some of us felt from the side panel.. He then brought me to one of the undercarriage of a forte and explain why we might be experiencing the heat. He verbally promised that this will be feed back to Kia Korea.

Anyway back to my case, it is very clear that it is C&C's responsibility to rectify the defects. I'm still in the midst of getting a reasonable response from them. And they have since put up some sort of a paintwork guarantee and also increased their altrnative offer. I've told them my point of view and I certainly hope that they will come back with a decent reply. The important thing I want to get out of this is that I do not want to be treated like a fool.

If you want to rectify the problem, proof that you can do it. If you cant proof, offer an alternative to show your sincerity in wanting to solve the problem. To me, the initial offer of $200 was an insult. Will update all of you again! Thank you all for the concerns. Greatly appreciate all of your responses. Surprised
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th April 2009, 11:52 pm

hope he is ok... now not only worry his car, but worry for him too
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 11:55 pm

bro cboonh.. u forget to ask abt the sound when cross a hump.. got chance ask them to clarify to you too..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th April 2009, 12:34 am

Really worry for you choonh, till now still debating.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 28th April 2009, 1:44 pm

bro choonh, glad u are on talking terms with the managements.... anyway still hope for the best! Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 19th May 2009, 5:56 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen~

Today I finally sent in my beloved spicy baby to the service centre for rectification works. I did this only after a written agreement was documented and agreed to. In the agreement, C&C will rectify the vehicle till closure of the defects. They were also very kind in agreeing to help me remove a dent caused by a COCKSTER who banged his door into my spicy. While my vehicle is away, they have provided me with a Cerato V2 as a replacement vehicle.

Now I'm hoping for the best, and that this saga will close soon. Smile

At the same time, I've enqured about some of the concerns Forte user have. Knocking sound: The senior manager mention that C&C will be helping users with this problem solve it when the "stock" arrive. Apparently, they have some way of solving the knocking sound.

Heat coming from centre console area: They revealed that the problem is caused by the design of the heat shield at the bottom of the car. The coverage of the shield is not big enough. The SM mention that they will continue to feedback to Kia Motors Korea to find a solution.

Boot Release Lever not very responsive: Insensitive lever can be adjusted. I've also asked them to adjust mine.

Sticker at the rear car door: C&C will assist in removing the stickers if you request it.

Just sharing information. Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 19th May 2009, 6:02 pm

Good to know your issues are kind of resolved liao... Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 19th May 2009, 6:03 pm

thks ah boon,,, for sharing diz valuable info cheers

hope ur saga will end wif positive result...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 19th May 2009, 6:19 pm

Thanks guys. I hope in 3-5 days time i get to see a spanking new car!!! Smile hehe
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 19th May 2009, 10:38 pm

Good news! Happy for u

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 19th May 2009, 10:46 pm

cboonh wrote:Thanks guys. I hope in 3-5 days time i get to see a spanking new car!!! Smile hehe

woohooo!! awesome!! at least can close the problem liao..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th May 2009, 11:35 pm

3-5 days time? means you not coming for the meet-up?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 20th May 2009, 12:44 am

If i dun get my forte back, will join u guys in the cerato v2 (provided by C&C) haha! Smile But as Leonard mention, I'll be quite EXTRA. haha
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th May 2009, 4:19 pm

wow bro, glad to hear ur problem will be finally solve, anyway, who gave u the solution? the manager or what?
cboonh wrote:Hello ladies and gentlemen~

Today I finally sent in my beloved spicy baby to the service centre for rectification works. I did this only after a written agreement was documented and agreed to. In the agreement, C&C will rectify the vehicle till closure of the defects. They were also very kind in agreeing to help me remove a dent caused by a COCKSTER who banged his door into my spicy. While my vehicle is away, they have provided me with a Cerato V2 as a replacement vehicle.

Now I'm hoping for the best, and that this saga will close soon. Smile

At the same time, I've enqured about some of the concerns Forte user have. Knocking sound: The senior manager mention that C&C will be helping users with this problem solve it when the "stock" arrive. Apparently, they have some way of solving the knocking sound.

Heat coming from centre console area: They revealed that the problem is caused by the design of the heat shield at the bottom of the car. The coverage of the shield is not big enough. The SM mention that they will continue to feedback to Kia Motors Korea to find a solution.

Boot Release Lever not very responsive: Insensitive lever can be adjusted. I've also asked them to adjust mine.

Sticker at the rear car door: C&C will assist in removing the stickers if you request it.

Just sharing information. Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 20th May 2009, 9:55 pm

tish wrote:wow bro, glad to hear ur problem will be finally solve, anyway, who gave u the solution? the manager or what?

Initially it was the assistant manager that attended to me.. erm.. to phrase it kindly, he did not understand what I'm trying to tell him. The terms and conditions of the agreement. I even had to help him edit the piece of agreement that C&C drafted to me. :/

When I finally couldnt take it, i directed it to the senior manager, that was when things started to flow smoothly. Arbo ding dong for damn long. So that's that. My advice for bros here who want fast action to an acute problem, talk to the person who is able to make a decision independantly. No point going thru the "chain of command". Small things still ok, the major ones please head for the top. Smile

Hope bros and sis here no need to go through what i had gone thru. Good Luck! Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st May 2009, 11:12 am

ur route to problem and solving will benefit alot of guys here.

bro, thanks for sharing and hope ur car will really be delivered as what they promise u

all da best!! Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next