Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in!

+6
tiny
Divine
FriesL
pessimizt
Realm
Eviltrap
10 posters

Go down

For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in!

Post by Eviltrap 31st August 2009, 7:59 pm

Hi bros and sis', I just did my 1K servicing today, and I saw from the receipt that they gave me indicated that I go back for servicing at 6K or 3 months, whichever is faster.

I thought should be 5K, not 6K?

On a sidenote, I realised and saw quite a few things.

On the 2nd level of CnC, I saw they place a part beside the lift just to install BK for Fortes. And I saw quite a lot of stock on the floor stacking up. So for those who are waiting for BK, I think you can get it soon.

I also saw a White Magentis. So nice... Embarassed

Finally, don't eat at the Staff Cafeteria. I was warned by the guy in the service centre, but coz I was too lazy to walk out, I settled eating there. Will never go back there again for lunch. No
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty Re: For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in!

Post by Realm 31st August 2009, 8:15 pm

haha is the food horrible?
Realm
Realm

Back to top Go down

For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in! Empty Re: For those who have done their 1K servicing, come in!

Post by Eviltrap 31st August 2009, 8:24 pm

Realm wrote:haha is the food horrible?

Definitely! Either bring your own, or walk out to eat. But I think nearest still gotta walk a bit of distance, from the description of the service guy. grin
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 31st August 2009, 8:27 pm

Hmm, ok lah. Maybe shouldn't use the word horrible. Too strong a word.

Perhaps should say not worth the money? Quality is lacking?

Sounds more politically correct, bro? lol!
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 31st August 2009, 9:18 pm

Yes i ate there too during my 1k servicing in the early morning.
The mee is saltish and super oily. Will never eat there. Bring your own bread and make kopi at CNC sales. Haha.
Worse come to worse, order Mac ? Hehehe.

Wah eviltrap bro, you so fast 1k liao ? Seem like less than a week ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 31st August 2009, 9:20 pm

thanks for sharing... haaa.. mind coming soon... 1k

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 31st August 2009, 9:26 pm

Eviltrap wrote:Hi bros and sis', I just did my 1K servicing today, and I saw from the receipt that they gave me indicated that I go back for servicing at 6K or 3 months, whichever is faster.

On the 2nd level of CnC, I saw they place a part beside the lift just to install BK for Fortes. And I saw quite a lot of stock on the floor stacking up. So for those who are waiting for BK, I think you can get it soon.

Finally, don't eat at the Staff Cafeteria. I was warned by the guy in the service centre, but coz I was too lazy to walk out, I settled eating there. Will never go back there again for lunch. No

bro tentitively its 5 k but ur already spent 1k in ur car to 5k +1k = 6k next service is 6k
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 31st August 2009, 9:27 pm

pessimizt wrote:Yes i ate there too during my 1k servicing in the early morning.
The mee is saltish and super oily. Will never eat there. Bring your own bread and make kopi at CNC sales. Haha.
Worse come to worse, order Mac ? Hehehe.

Wah eviltrap bro, you so fast 1k liao ? Seem like less than a week ?

No lah. Exactly 2 weeks already lah. Laughing

Would have hit 1K last week if I had not stayed over at my gf's place. Her place is nearer to my workplace than mine.

I think when I go back on this Wednesday I will buy a Mac Double Cheeseburger. Mmm, mmm... thumbsup

I have something to confess though. I had 2 cups of hot chocolate there while waiting... Embarassed
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 31st August 2009, 9:30 pm

Divine wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:Hi bros and sis', I just did my 1K servicing today, and I saw from the receipt that they gave me indicated that I go back for servicing at 6K or 3 months, whichever is faster.

bro tentitively its 5 k but ur already spent 1k in ur car to 5k +1k = 6k next service is 6k

Wah! Of all those who replied here, only Divine bro answered my question!! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for the reply, bro. Now I finally understand why it is 6K. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 31st August 2009, 9:33 pm

FriesL wrote:thanks for sharing... haaa.. mind coming soon... 1k

Which one you intending to go to? Leng Kee?

I think my next one will go to Pandan coz it's nearer to my place. I still remember leaving Leng Kee at 6plus when I went to pay my remaining downpayment, and I turned into Farrer Road towards PIE. Now I got phobia liao... eeek
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st September 2009, 8:55 am

My sticker shows next service is 5K or Nov (whichever comes first)..........arghh.....how come like that...... Shocked
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 1st September 2009, 9:29 am

Eviltrap wrote:

I think my next one will go to Pandan coz it's nearer to my place. I still remember leaving Leng Kee at 6plus when I went to pay my remaining downpayment, and I turned into Farrer Road towards PIE. Now I got phobia liao... eeek

Hi, think LK not too sure... any recommendation? on collection.. was told better go to LK or PG only but not the satellite center...but kind of not trusting him..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 1st September 2009, 9:37 am

I did my 1k at Pandan and my 5k at LengKee. Personally I find Pandan's service to be better, but the place is a little bit rundown. But that's all academic, because I'm not going back to C&C for servicing again.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 1st September 2009, 11:07 am

pessimizt wrote:My sticker shows next service is 5K or Nov (whichever comes first)..........arghh.....how come like that...... Shocked

Eh, now we have 2 different things liao. How come ah? Shocked

So which one is accurate? Do we go at 5K or 6K?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 1st September 2009, 11:15 am

I used mineral engine oil on my old ride, supposed (or recommended) to last for 5K km. Wanted to stretch my $, so went for servicing at 6K to 7k intervals - did not have any problems
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st September 2009, 11:15 am

Ya man, i think will call them to double confirm.......
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 1st September 2009, 12:02 pm

FriesL wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:

Hi, think LK not too sure... any recommendation? on collection.. was told better go to LK or PG only but not the satellite center...but kind of not trusting him..

Haven't been to PG yet, but Leng Kee seems ok. I didn't make any appointment, but still went down to do the servicing. Just drove in and waited for them to do it. Took about 2hours or so.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 1st September 2009, 12:21 pm

tiny wrote:I did my 1k at Pandan and my 5k at LengKee. Personally I find Pandan's service to be better, but the place is a little bit rundown. But that's all academic, because I'm not going back to C&C for servicing again.

Do you know how much will the servicing for 10K cost? Coz if it really is too ex, I think I'll go elsewhere as well.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 1st September 2009, 12:25 pm

ctoh wrote:I used mineral engine oil on my old ride, supposed (or recommended) to last for 5K km. Wanted to stretch my $, so went for servicing at 6K to 7k intervals - did not have any problems

I think I'll stretch mine a bit fo r the next one as well. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st September 2009, 4:30 pm

Just called the service centre's customer service and they confirm my next service should be 6000km and not 5000km as per stated on the piece of paper.

Eviltrap bro, I heard from SE that 10k servicing should be $100+. Dont know if your Magentis got different ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 2nd September 2009, 10:24 am

as i know, the servicing for 10k will not be 10k, it will be 1k+5k+5k = 11k, the price i heard from the guy was, last free labour + $149 ( 3.5L of full synethic oil) they say can bring own oil tho. mage & forte shld be 3.5L enough.
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 2nd September 2009, 12:09 pm

pessimizt wrote:Just called the service centre's customer service and they confirm my next service should be 6000km and not 5000km as per stated on the piece of paper.

Eviltrap bro, I heard from SE that 10k servicing should be $100+. Dont know if your Magentis got different ?

Fransge wrote:as i know, the servicing for 10k will not be 10k, it will be 1k+5k+5k = 11k, the price i heard from the guy was, last free labour + $149 ( 3.5L of full synethic oil) they say can bring own oil tho. mage & forte shld be 3.5L enough.

Thanks bros for the cost for 10K servicing. For that price, I think I will go back C&C for the servicing, which also depends on the quality of the servicing that they will provide me during the 6K.

Anyway, will the car wash be free still when we go for further servicings? One thing I noted, they did not dry my ride very well.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 2nd September 2009, 12:34 pm

yes, the car wash will be complimentary, but sometimes wash as good as dun wash... Suspect
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 2nd September 2009, 1:06 pm

kysoong wrote:yes, the car wash will be complimentary, but sometimes wash as good as dun wash... Suspect

For me, it was ok, coz my car was filthy when it went there, so... lol!
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 2nd September 2009, 1:16 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Just called the service centre's customer service and they confirm my next service should be 6000km and not 5000km as per stated on the piece of paper.

Fransge wrote:as i know, the servicing for 10k will not be 10k, it will be 1k+5k+5k = 11k, the price i heard from the guy was, last free labour + $149 ( 3.5L of full synethic oil) they say can bring own oil tho. mage & forte shld be 3.5L enough.

Thanks bros for the cost for 10K servicing. For that price, I think I will go back C&C for the servicing, which also depends on the quality of the servicing that they will provide me during the 6K.

Anyway, will the car wash be free still when we go for further servicings? One thing I noted, they did not dry my ride very well.

Bro, $149 is without labour charge, cos its the 3rd time foc. later on will be $149+filter+plug gasket + labour. money sucker they are, must send in after 1 or 2 outside servicing if not will void yr warranty
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 2nd September 2009, 1:23 pm

Fransge wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:

Bro, $149 is without labour charge, cos its the 3rd time foc. later on will be $149+filter+plug gasket + labour. money sucker they are, must send in after 1 or 2 outside servicing if not will void yr warranty

Now that's ex!!! eeek

By the way, just to share, where will you all be going for other servicings? Any workshop to recommend? grin
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 1:29 pm

kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down