Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Servicing Woes... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Servicing Woes... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Servicing Woes... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Servicing Woes... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Servicing Woes... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Servicing Woes... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Servicing Woes... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Servicing Woes... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Servicing Woes... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Servicing Woes...

+19
eraser
dkflim
vanilor
nocash
BluRz
zlement
nothing
greatgazoo
kapitan
luvxiaobeng
dandeana21
Juz@kid
lawrenceke
impact2001
graysgerald79
dipstick
tish
Fortec
cboonh
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Servicing Woes... Empty Servicing Woes...

Post by cboonh 9th April 2009, 6:28 pm

*Warning* Wall of text!!!! *Warning*

Hello all, I experienced some unpleasant event after i sent my car in for 1k servicing @ C&C Leng Kee. Want to share with all the dudes and babes here to create awareness. Smile Here goes....
28/03/2009 Saturday

Sent my vehicle to C&C for 1k servicing 28/03/09. When i collected the car the same day, i found odd water marked shapes on the vehicle. These were mainly located on the bonnet, boot and the top of the vehicle. Appears that the vehicle was not dried up properly after washing. I checked with the service tech and he proceeded to remove the seemingly harmless defect. To my horror, the marks did not disappear. After some trying he concluded that these are water marks and says it's due to the lack of maintenance. I was bemused as this is a vehicle that is less than 3weeks old. The service tech subsequently told me that there is nothing much he can do to remove the marks that day as the workshop was closing.

Some background information. The vehicle comes with pre-applied with a System6 paint protection coat from Tuff kote. I seldom had the need to park under direct sunlight as I leave for work early in the morning and leave for home in the evening(after 6). At home and at work, the vehicle is parked in a Multi-storey carpark. To my best understanding, new vehicles comes with a layer of paint primer on top of the new paint and, this particular vehicle had the PPS in place. So to experience water marks on the vehicle is alarming and leave a lot to be desired.

The condition of the vehicle was unsatisfactory for me so I requested to speak to someone who can decide a course of action to rectify the widespread defect. Was able to speak to the customer service officer, Mr A, who promise that he will do everything in his ability to help me resolve the issue. Told him the things I was concerned,
- First, the removal of the water marks, to which Mr A mention C&C will remove the defects.
- Second, the paint protection (System 6) which will be gone after the polish, to which he promise he will send it back to tuff kote for a rework.

Verbally, he arranged for me to come back on Monday morning at 8am to have it done up and mention that he will call me to confirm this arrangement. I trust C&C as a reputable company not to go back on your words and went away with the defects. On a sidenote, I did not receive the confirmation call from Mr A.

30/03/2009 Monday
So came Monday (30/03/09), I went back to C&C at 8am. At 8.30am, I was greeted by another senior executive, Mr B. He explained to me that he will send the car for a polish and the system6 (paint protection) job. This process would be less than a day. I went to work assuming that my vehicle is in good hands. Received a call at 3pm from Mr B to collect the vehicle. When I arrive at C&C at 630pm, I found that the water marks have reduced, but the marks on the boot and on top of the vehicle are still largely observable. I was disappointed. I would have thought C&C had better Quality Control standards.

Mr A subsequently came down to the workshop. I reiterated that I cannot accept the vehicle in this condition. Mr B and Mr A promise that they will send the vehicle for polishing and reapplicaiton of the paint protection again. I counter proposed that since C&C cannot remove the defects, I could send the vehicle to a private groomer and C&C to foot the bill for the retification. Mr B mention that C&C will not pay for the bill but can waive off a servicing package that is equivalent to the bill. Mr B then carried on and persuaded me to trust C&C again. He suggested an alternative solution to me; that C&C will try to remove the defect and apply the system6 again. In the event that the defects cannot be removed, they will, and i quote Mr B, " Cut and remove one layer of the paintjob and respray the affected area in a controlled environment". As the respray will take a few days, Mr B also mentioned that C&C will provide me with a vehicle for the period that I have been inconvenienced by the spray job. I told Mr B that I'm open to discussion and he(together with Mr A) will work out a resolution for me. Meanwhile I will source out the cost of private grooming services. I requested from Mr A and Mr B for the expected course of actions by C&C, to be recorded and sent to me via email.

31/03/2009 Tuesday
I call Mr B on the next day to inform him of my findings that it will cost from $100-150 for the defects to be removed. I expected Mr B to come out with a course of action within a day or two. I reminded him to will send me the expected course of action and the schedule of work to be done.

02/04/09 Thursday
No confirmation from from C&C, so I call up Mr B again. He reiterated for me to let C&C rectify the defect. I relented and arranged with him to have the repolishing done by C&C to ascertain if the defects can be removed. This was confirmed to be on Monday, 6/04/2009, 8am.

6/04/2009 Monday
I took a day off work on Monday to observe the retification work and I arrived at C&C at 8am. Mr B was not around. I managed to speak to Mr C who was his cover on Monday. As Mr C has no idea of situation, he called Mr B to clarify. Initially I was told that Tuff Kote will do the polishing and reapplication of System6 for the vehicle, and that someone from tuff kote will collect my vehicle from the service centre. Later, I was informed that It would be better if I send the vehicle down to the Tuff Kote (Sing Min Drive) myself. I have no qualms and I drove the vehicle down to Tuff Kote. Over at Tuff Kote, they tried their best effort to remove the defect but to no avail. I returned to C&C at 1230pm and inform Mr C to record in the system that retification by Tuff Kote had not been successful. Subsequently I called Mr B, he told me that the alternative now is to respray the car. I have my reservations about the quality of work done by C&C. I told him to recommend to me in writing, the viable alternatives that C&C can provide me with.

8/04/2009 Wednesday
Received a phone call from Mr B informing me that he will send an email to the management for my case to be heard and discussed. I have also provided my inputs for the case.

So that's the ordeal i had to go through.... Nothing from them so far.. For people who actually read through this whole wall of complain, thank you! You confirm damn patient! Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Servicing Woes... Empty Re: Servicing Woes...

Post by Fortec 9th April 2009, 6:36 pm

I think I super patient, I read this and remember I read it before in Kia Club forum ^^.

Sorry for ur case man. I hope it turn out well soon. Thx for sharing ur unpleasant experience
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 9th April 2009, 6:38 pm

This looks bad. They are trying to cover cost by letting their own servicing centre deal with the problem, but they cant. So after a big round, they need their management to take over liao.

I think they did their best from your post. And u were nice to let them do what they could.

After a few trys and unsuccessful. I think u should have ur own call against C&C.

Was the watermark brake fluid/steerling fluid? Its corrosive.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 9th April 2009, 6:39 pm

OMG, sending the car in for servicing can cause so much probs. Most likely the water marks were the result of not drying the car after washing and leaving it in the sun to dry.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by graysgerald79 9th April 2009, 6:41 pm

cboonh wrote:*Warning* Wall of text!!!! *Warning*

Hello all, I experienced some unpleasant event after i sent my car in for 1k servicing @ C&C Leng Kee. Want to share with all the dudes and babes here to create awareness. Smile Here goes....
28/03/2009 Saturday

Sent my vehicle to C&C for 1k servicing 28/03/09. When i collected the car the same day, i found odd water marked shapes on the vehicle. These were mainly located on the bonnet, boot and the top of the vehicle. Appears that the vehicle was not dried up properly after washing. I checked with the service tech and he proceeded to remove the seemingly harmless defect. To my horror, the marks did not disappear. After some trying he concluded that these are water marks and says it's due to the lack of maintenance. I was bemused as this is a vehicle that is less than 3weeks old. The service tech subsequently told me that there is nothing much he can do to remove the marks that day as the workshop was closing.

Some background information. The vehicle comes with pre-applied with a System6 paint protection coat from Tuff kote. I seldom had the need to park under direct sunlight as I leave for work early in the morning and leave for home in the evening(after 6). At home and at work, the vehicle is parked in a Multi-storey carpark. To my best understanding, new vehicles comes with a layer of paint primer on top of the new paint and, this particular vehicle had the PPS in place. So to experience water marks on the vehicle is alarming and leave a lot to be desired.

The condition of the vehicle was unsatisfactory for me so I requested to speak to someone who can decide a course of action to rectify the widespread defect. Was able to speak to the customer service officer, Mr A, who promise that he will do everything in his ability to help me resolve the issue. Told him the things I was concerned,
- First, the removal of the water marks, to which Mr A mention C&C will remove the defects.
- Second, the paint protection (System 6) which will be gone after the polish, to which he promise he will send it back to tuff kote for a rework.

Verbally, he arranged for me to come back on Monday morning at 8am to have it done up and mention that he will call me to confirm this arrangement. I trust C&C as a reputable company not to go back on your words and went away with the defects. On a sidenote, I did not receive the confirmation call from Mr A.

30/03/2009 Monday
So came Monday (30/03/09), I went back to C&C at 8am. At 8.30am, I was greeted by another senior executive, Mr B. He explained to me that he will send the car for a polish and the system6 (paint protection) job. This process would be less than a day. I went to work assuming that my vehicle is in good hands. Received a call at 3pm from Mr B to collect the vehicle. When I arrive at C&C at 630pm, I found that the water marks have reduced, but the marks on the boot and on top of the vehicle are still largely observable. I was disappointed. I would have thought C&C had better Quality Control standards.

Mr A subsequently came down to the workshop. I reiterated that I cannot accept the vehicle in this condition. Mr B and Mr A promise that they will send the vehicle for polishing and reapplicaiton of the paint protection again. I counter proposed that since C&C cannot remove the defects, I could send the vehicle to a private groomer and C&C to foot the bill for the retification. Mr B mention that C&C will not pay for the bill but can waive off a servicing package that is equivalent to the bill. Mr B then carried on and persuaded me to trust C&C again. He suggested an alternative solution to me; that C&C will try to remove the defect and apply the system6 again. In the event that the defects cannot be removed, they will, and i quote Mr B, " Cut and remove one layer of the paintjob and respray the affected area in a controlled environment". As the respray will take a few days, Mr B also mentioned that C&C will provide me with a vehicle for the period that I have been inconvenienced by the spray job. I told Mr B that I'm open to discussion and he(together with Mr A) will work out a resolution for me. Meanwhile I will source out the cost of private grooming services. I requested from Mr A and Mr B for the expected course of actions by C&C, to be recorded and sent to me via email.

31/03/2009 Tuesday
I call Mr B on the next day to inform him of my findings that it will cost from $100-150 for the defects to be removed. I expected Mr B to come out with a course of action within a day or two. I reminded him to will send me the expected course of action and the schedule of work to be done.

02/04/09 Thursday
No confirmation from from C&C, so I call up Mr B again. He reiterated for me to let C&C rectify the defect. I relented and arranged with him to have the repolishing done by C&C to ascertain if the defects can be removed. This was confirmed to be on Monday, 6/04/2009, 8am.

6/04/2009 Monday
I took a day off work on Monday to observe the retification work and I arrived at C&C at 8am. Mr B was not around. I managed to speak to Mr C who was his cover on Monday. As Mr C has no idea of situation, he called Mr B to clarify. Initially I was told that Tuff Kote will do the polishing and reapplication of System6 for the vehicle, and that someone from tuff kote will collect my vehicle from the service centre. Later, I was informed that It would be better if I send the vehicle down to the Tuff Kote (Sing Min Drive) myself. I have no qualms and I drove the vehicle down to Tuff Kote. Over at Tuff Kote, they tried their best effort to remove the defect but to no avail. I returned to C&C at 1230pm and inform Mr C to record in the system that retification by Tuff Kote had not been successful. Subsequently I called Mr B, he told me that the alternative now is to respray the car. I have my reservations about the quality of work done by C&C. I told him to recommend to me in writing, the viable alternatives that C&C can provide me with.

8/04/2009 Wednesday
Received a phone call from Mr B informing me that he will send an email to the management for my case to be heard and discussed. I have also provided my inputs for the case.

So that's the ordeal i had to go through.... Nothing from them so far.. For people who actually read through this whole wall of complain, thank you! You confirm damn patient! Smile

so was the markings there in the first place when u first collected the car?

graysgerald79

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 9th April 2009, 6:48 pm

graysgerald79 wrote:

so was the markings there in the first place when u first collected the car?

Nope. It wasn't there. Collected from the pandan collection centre.

Anyway, the water marks are visible under spotlight or bright lights. Normal condition not easy to see. Nontheless, I cannot accept the condition of the car. Sad
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 9th April 2009, 6:54 pm

tish wrote:This looks bad. They are trying to cover cost by letting their own servicing centre deal with the problem, but they cant. So after a big round, they need their management to take over liao.

I think they did their best from your post. And u were nice to let them do what they could.

After a few trys and unsuccessful. I think u should have ur own call against C&C.

Was the watermark brake fluid/steerling fluid? Its corrosive.

I'm now waiting for their reply to see how C&C are going to mitigate the situation.

The folks at Tuff kote are very nice tho, they explained that these kind of defects are hard to remove without polishing with compound. And they do not want to do that as that will remove some paint for the car.

I wouldn't know what liquid they spill on my car or what actually happened during few hours of servicing, but the point is I send in the vehicle without defects and it came back with hideous water marks... how can sia? :/ Actually quite sian.. I was so excited by the purchase of the car.. but these few weeks quite sian about this issue. My colleagues tell me it's the NEW CAR SYNDROME... hahah! Shocked
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 9th April 2009, 6:55 pm

Fortec wrote:I think I super patient, I read this and remember I read it before in Kia Club forum ^^.

Sorry for ur case man. I hope it turn out well soon. Thx for sharing ur unpleasant experience

Thanks for reading and the well wishes.. I hope it turns out well too. Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 9th April 2009, 6:56 pm

could it be there before they apply lacquer and sealed in the marks? hmm i dont thing so lah, i was thinking it was something corrosive...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 9th April 2009, 11:12 pm

if got video review of that day servicing, that will be much better to shed some light to it.. At least u might be able to capture some footage of some stupid stuff mishandling ur car.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 9th April 2009, 11:31 pm

i felt sad for you but nvm.. things will be fine soon.. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 12:33 am

Hope for all the best bro.... we are all new forte buyers n bookers. we will understand how u feel! Lets meet up for the coming meeting n chat over it ya !! rendeer
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 5:28 am

cboonh wrote:
Fortec wrote:I think I super patient, I read this and remember I read it before in Kia Club forum ^^.

Thanks for reading and the well wishes.. I hope it turns out well too. Smile

Wa lao... still under bo pian hv to go to C&C for 1k n 5k
servicing.. but will open my eyes big big when sending car for
servicing so sh!t like diz wont happen my to car.

Thks, bro for sharing,,,, Hope things will turn out juz fine for ur ride sunny
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 6:48 pm

HI cboonh, ur issue is still outstanding with C&C? any updates so far?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 7:58 pm

aiyo.. this case is really super serious leh.. can take so long to resolve one issue and then cboonh got to waste a few days leave for this.. very boh hua..

cboonh, thx 4 sharing.. hopefully C&C will learn from their mistakes. otherwise their reputation will get worst each time a customer complains leh...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 9:44 pm

dandeana21 wrote:aiyo.. this case is really super serious leh.. can take so long to resolve one issue and then cboonh got to waste a few days leave for this.. very boh hua..

cboonh, thx 4 sharing.. hopefully C&C will learn from their mistakes. otherwise their reputation will get worst each time a customer complains leh...

But but but...FOrte too IReSisTaBle liao!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 15th April 2009, 9:55 pm

Hellooo, thanks for the concerns bros and sis~

It's still outstanding. Yesterday the customer service (kia servicing) rep called me, told me that the issue has been raised to the management. And that the management are agreeable to respray the paint on the affected area. While I'm affected, they will give me a loan vehicle.

But I am sceptical of their quality of work having seen their QC standards. Anyway, they also conveniently forgot to give me alternatives in the event that I do not want the respray. As mention, I dun trust their workmanship, scarly come back worst off, then i really suck thumb. Ultimatum was for them to give me choices so that I can make a judgement call.

As this Customer service guy cant do much, I was referred to another guy, an assistant manager from C&C customer service. This guy was more receptive, but he said something that made me snapped! "Sir, this time round we are doing the rectification OUT OF GOODWILL..." WTH, this almost sound like it's my fault that the car is in this condition. I gave him a piece of my mind and told him what he said was unacceptable. If I bring my vehicle in with no defects, then i would expect no defects at the end of servicing. If there are defects, who should be responsible? Isn't this very clear? :/

So I reiterated what I want from C&C; for them to write to me officially and offer me some courses of action. He promised to get back to me by tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Will let everyone know the outcome. Thank you again for your concerns and I apologise for bringing you through my rantings again... Embarassed Wink
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 15th April 2009, 9:57 pm

Fortec wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:aiyo.. this case is really super serious leh.. can take so long to resolve one issue and then cboonh got to waste a few days leave for this.. very boh hua..

But but but...FOrte too IReSisTaBle liao!

You know...... I STILL LOVE MY SPICY BABY! Razz Razz Razz
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 10:36 pm

cboonh wrote:Hellooo, thanks for the concerns bros and sis~

It's still outstanding. Yesterday the customer service (kia servicing) rep called me, told me that the issue has been raised to the management. And that the management are agreeable to respray the paint on the affected area. While I'm affected, they will give me a loan vehicle.

But I am sceptical of their quality of work having seen their QC standards. Anyway, they also conveniently forgot to give me alternatives in the event that I do not want the respray. As mention, I dun trust their workmanship, scarly come back worst off, then i really suck thumb. Ultimatum was for them to give me choices so that I can make a judgement call.

As this Customer service guy cant do much, I was referred to another guy, an assistant manager from C&C customer service. This guy was more receptive, but he said something that made me snapped! "Sir, this time round we are doing the rectification OUT OF GOODWILL..." WTH, this almost sound like it's my fault that the car is in this condition. I gave him a piece of my mind and told him what he said was unacceptable. If I bring my vehicle in with no defects, then i would expect no defects at the end of servicing. If there are defects, who should be responsible? Isn't this very clear? :/

So I reiterated what I want from C&C; for them to write to me officially and offer me some courses of action. He promised to get back to me by tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Will let everyone know the outcome. Thank you again for your concerns and I apologise for bringing you through my rantings again... Embarassed Wink

haiz.. most cust svc ppl like to say .... out of goodwill .... this stmt can really irritate ppl leh.. hey!! good to rant some times leh.. at least ppl will noe how to handle if they ever encounter such problems wor... 8)
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 11:35 pm

I like ur assertive style...at least they know they can't push u around liao.

Spicy Red suits U FINE! Very Happy
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 1:13 am

cboonh wrote:Hellooo, thanks for the concerns bros and sis~

Hey bro... as quoted above they are only sprayin on the affected area??? then will your colour be uneven.... Coz new n old paint mah.... Think you betta make it clear to them first before they start distroyin our beautiful Spicy Red...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 16th April 2009, 1:24 am

ya bro... why spray e affected area n not e whole car. after all its their fault n still dare to say "out of goodwill" scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 3:39 am

It is possible to match the color and the his car is not that old yet. Only scare the workmanship only Sad.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th April 2009, 8:57 am

can you take a picture of your affected paintwork and post it up???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 16th April 2009, 11:33 am

kapitan wrote:can you take a picture of your affected paintwork and post it up???

My camera might not be that kilat. But I'll try to take and see if it comes out. Best is during the club meetup I show you guys. Smile Anyway, it's not observable under normal conditions, but you will see it under good lighting. see liao SIAN 1/2. Sad
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 16th April 2009, 1:53 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

Hey bro... as quoted above they are only sprayin on the affected area??? then will your colour be uneven.... Coz new n old paint mah.... Think you betta make it clear to them first before they start distroyin our beautiful Spicy Red...

Ya lo, that's what i told the manager too. His reaction is "We will TRY to spray it such that it matches the colour specs given by the 'principal' (Kia Motors Korea)." Would you agree to a proposal like that? damn terrible.
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 16th April 2009, 2:07 pm

Just an update, the assistant manager just called me. And I got an initial offer from them. I have to choose between the respray job, or a $200 servicing credits.

First thing I ask him was for the cost of respraying, he said it's about $400, quoted by their contractors. How come so cheap?, was my second question. To which he answered that it's a discounted rate given to C&C by their contractors..

First of all, the 2 options dun match in monetary terms. And if you look further, he is giving me $200 (for me to service my car @ their INFLATED servicing rates) vs a $400 cost they will incur(discounted price they get from their contractors). I told him to come up with a better suggestion than that.

Is this solution reasonable to you? I'm quite pissed actually. Evil or Very Mad
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 2:50 pm

cboonh wrote:Just an update, the assistant manager just called me. And I got an initial offer from them. I have to choose between the respray job, or a $200 servicing credits.

First thing I ask him was for the cost of respraying, he said it's about $400, quoted by their contractors. How come so cheap?, was my second question. To which he answered that it's a discounted rate given to C&C by their contractors..

First of all, the 2 options dun match in monetary terms. And if you look further, he is giving me $200 (for me to service my car @ their INFLATED servicing rates) vs a $400 cost they will incur(discounted price they get from their contractors). I told him to come up with a better suggestion than that.

Is this solution reasonable to you? I'm quite pissed actually. Evil or Very Mad

Bro... Support you with 2 hands.... that is not a good offer at all.... If they still come out with these reason the next time you talk to them tell them that from you will be recording all conversation and review to stomp (Now quite hot) of their service C&C (which is such a well known company) is giving to cover up their mistake.... Gif them pressure man... This kind of ppl can only think when the situation is to the worst... WTF... Sorry I might sound a little mean silent
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th April 2009, 12:37 am

They will always try to find excuse therefore you much be persistant. Wow, ladies Forte down here all very fierce .... lol!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 17th April 2009, 5:49 am

helping a friend in need,, is a friend in deed cheers

even by giving a moral support.....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 8:06 am

Will it help if u bring it to CASE?
Or threaten with reporters!? Will sure accelerate your case.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 10:02 am

greatgazoo wrote:They will always try to find excuse therefore you much be persistant. Wow, ladies Forte down here all very fierce .... lol!
Agree Agree!!

Anyway cboonh, all the best for ur case, ur car brand new , u should get ur car back in the same impression!!

cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 17th April 2009, 3:12 pm

Fortec wrote:Will it help if u bring it to CASE?

hmm... good idea! I think the media avenue could be a viable route..

but CASE like no use de.. Paper Tiger sia.
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 17th April 2009, 3:26 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

Bro... Support you with 2 hands.... that is not a good offer at all.... If they still come out with these reason the next time you talk to them tell them that from you will be recording all conversation and review to stomp (Now quite hot) of their service C&C (which is such a well known company) is giving to cover up their mistake.... Gif them pressure man... This kind of ppl can only think when the situation is to the worst... WTF... Sorry I might sound a little mean silent

Thank you for the support sis! Smile Do stay cool~ I wouldnt want my problem to affect your mood too. just wanna share my encounter, so that if you guys kanna the same situation, you would have a better sense of handling them.

I cannot believe this coming from a reputable company. I would be taking a different approach if the response from C&C is still unsatisfactory.
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 6:34 pm

i read alot of water mark problem after servicing... maybe its a good idea to wash ur car at home after servicing to quickly remove excess unwanted water marks....

damn the SC for using dirty water to wash the serviced cars
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 6:52 pm

tish wrote:i read alot of water mark problem after servicing... maybe its a good idea to wash ur car at home after servicing to quickly remove excess unwanted water marks....

Think better to tell him up front, don't wash the vehicle when u bring for servicing or....just tell them U are aware of the "Water Mark" incidents.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 17th April 2009, 10:27 pm

next time when go for servicing, just tell the SE that u do not want the car wash service and if they wash it, they have to pay for whatever earlier paint treatment that you have done...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 17th April 2009, 11:26 pm

cboonh wrote:
Fortec wrote:Will it help if u bring it to CASE?

hmm... good idea! I think the media avenue could be a viable route..

but CASE like no use de.. Paper Tiger sia.

yes,, yes,, use e media is much more effective than case. sure C&C wan to protect their reputation n dun wan their rival company to laugh at them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 1:31 am

tish wrote:i read alot of water mark problem after servicing... maybe its a good idea to wash ur car at home after servicing to quickly remove excess unwanted water marks....

Mind servicing was done at leng kee when collecting car after servicing, still look clean and no water marks.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 18th April 2009, 6:22 am

lets hope it stays dat way... car came out juz e same u send in.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 9:49 am

but hard to say, coz if u ask them dont wash n got corrosive fluid must faster wash off too. its best to be there to jugde situation...

telling them, "i kno wat u did last summer" might actually piss them off.

best is still to stay there watch , pretend to be nice, treat 1-2 koppi n chat a bit. see anything wrong ask "eh wat is this ah?" "water mark"? be fast to point out mistake

lol! lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by zlement 18th April 2009, 2:57 pm

r we allow to stay there n watch how they service our car?

if i can i dun minding staying there...
zlement
zlement

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 3:51 pm

I'm not sure of this cos I only know I do not have the patience to wait for 3 hours that long cos i notice you will not be the only one doing the servicing and will have to queue up. Maybe the rest will know whether we are allow to monitor them anot Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 18th April 2009, 5:01 pm

how long does each servicing takes?
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 18th April 2009, 5:09 pm

There is a night servicing till 2400hrs on every thursday. The last time i went to pandan garden it took about an hour.You can also see your car from a distance..
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 7:39 pm

then can lim kopi n chit chat w frends frm distant Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 18th April 2009, 7:41 pm

BluRz wrote:how long does each servicing takes?

my 1st servicing started @ 10am and can collect @ 3pm.. almost rotted there... bones nearly rattled on the floor oso.. tongue if u r comfortable, leave ur car wif them and go shopping.. otherwise, really got nothing to do... No
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 18th April 2009, 7:44 pm

tish wrote:then can lim kopi n chit chat w frends frm distant Smile

ya, got free drinks,if you go in the morning got toa pau to eat somemore.. Very Happy

Last edited by nocash on 18th April 2009, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : always wrong spelling lor..)
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by vanilor 18th April 2009, 7:54 pm

i serviced at leng kee 1030...take bus to orchard cineleisure, catch a movie..then do some shopping..then ard 3 pm plus

vanilor

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 9:16 pm

nocash wrote:
tish wrote:then can lim kopi n chit chat w frends frm distant Smile

ya, got free drinks,if you go in the morning got toa pau to eat somemore.. Very Happy
y free ah?? Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next