Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

+19
greatgazoo
fangel
lukester
jl1500k
Juz@kid
nocash
Fortec
Duser
FeiLeong
pessimizt
JuanST
FriesL
yngwie
nothing
thaliamei
kysoong
powerteo
ctoh
keigo
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty Re: Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

Post by keigo 29th July 2009, 10:50 am

juansobrangtamad wrote:i feel ur frustration.... went thru this problem oso.... but i did not pursue since i will be changing car soon... i did not repair the car and will trade it in for the new forte...hehehehehe

lolz... for me I cant lei... trade in my forte for the new koup ???.... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another - Page 2 Empty Re: Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

Post by Fortec 29th July 2009, 11:08 am

keigo wrote:
juansobrangtamad wrote:i feel ur frustration.... went thru this problem oso.... but i did not pursue since i will be changing car soon... i did not repair the car and will trade it in for the new forte...hehehehehe

Go for it Keigo bro!!! be the first KOUP!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th July 2009, 11:10 am

keigo wrote:Well guess what.. C&C called me yesterday and inform me that another party make another statement and claim again me saying it is my fault instead.

So C&C advise me either accept 50/50 or look for witness or look for lawyer...

Win lor.. this is the kind of help C&C will provide... everything I have to settle myself.. and if I win the case or lose the case so long I do my repair there it is a win-win for them.

So piss off I tell C&C nvm I will settle it myself. So I ask them to email me the official report.

The afternoon I straight drive to harmony and told them about it. Straight away harmony told me no problem they will settle for me and win the case. I pass them the repair and they straight call the evaluator to come down to see my car and then start their repair today and I will be able to collect my car tomorrow noon.

If I were to wait for C&C think by next yr my car also have not get it repair.

So lesson learn, next time go C&C report the case then get the report and then go to harmony and they will do the rest for you.

That bugger butt kiss u at mscp still got the cheeks to claim ar?!?! I wonder how he can look u straight in the face every morning when he goes to work assuming he also park at ur MSCP.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th July 2009, 11:13 am

Fortec wrote:
keigo wrote:

then I will have to leave this forum and look for koup form to join. U won't miss me Mei lolz....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th July 2009, 11:18 am

keigo wrote:
Fortec wrote:
keigo wrote:

then I will have to leave this forum and look for koup form to join. U won't miss me Mei lolz....

Ur Koup can poison us mah, u forget liao hahaha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th July 2009, 11:21 am

Fortec wrote:
keigo wrote:Well guess what.. C&C called me yesterday and inform me that another party make another statement and claim again me saying it is my fault instead.

So C&C advise me either accept 50/50 or look for witness or look for lawyer...

Win lor.. this is the kind of help C&C will provide... everything I have to settle myself.. and if I win the case or lose the case so long I do my repair there it is a win-win for them.

So piss off I tell C&C nvm I will settle it myself. So I ask them to email me the official report.

The afternoon I straight drive to harmony and told them about it. Straight away harmony told me no problem they will settle for me and win the case. I pass them the repair and they straight call the evaluator to come down to see my car and then start their repair today and I will be able to collect my car tomorrow noon.

If I were to wait for C&C think by next yr my car also have not get it repair.

So lesson learn, next time go C&C report the case then get the report and then go to harmony and they will do the rest for you.

That bugger butt kiss u at mscp still got the cheeks to claim ar?!?! I wonder how he can look u straight in the face every morning when he goes to work assuming he also park at ur MSCP.

bro, when u get the other fellow's report.... tell us his story.... it would be interesting to know how he try to wriggle out of hitting someone's back....coz i tot ... hiiting someone's back is 100% lose....might be useful to us someday. Laughing can?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 29th July 2009, 11:29 am

steady. What msg is C&C sending out? nb.

bro Keigo, sorry you had to go through all that crap. Hope everything will be smooth from now on. Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar33 30th July 2009, 12:57 am

CnC really CMI. Sometime, it is also due to the poor service rendered by them tat pple lost confident in them & opt for outside workshop for servicing/repair.

oscar33

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th July 2009, 1:23 am

Furthermore, they charge double the price of what we can get outside. mad
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 30th July 2009, 2:22 am

hmm true... si liao... no choice rite.. must get from CC for the 1st year ? insurance.. rite? else top 1.5k.. ?

bro keigo..
sorry to hear all the trouble.. but glad u settled the case.. some people really kns..
think they better wake up.. or are we the sub level customer..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th July 2009, 9:01 am

Bang pple's backside still can turn the story??? usually if behind kana langa, be it front driver suddenly jam brake or due to whatever reasons, the car that bang the rear is alway at fault, very straight forward...all wkshops most welcome such cases, 100% claimed from the other guy...since he bui steady, tell harmony that everything that kana should be replace and not touch up....

happened once to my buddy, bugger hit his back and claimed he suddenly reversed and bang him...sent it to a third party workshop, instead of touching up the rear bumper and paintwork, buddy requested all to be replace and courtesy car provided...in the end that bugger Crying or Very sad called him to say he will admit that he tailgated me and not that he reverse into him, can ask the wkshop to charge lesser....My buddy said since he admitted he lied, he will lodge a official report to TP, that guy don't dare to call anymore....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 9:05 am

Ya same lor.. my case the other side claim I suddenly reversed and bang him lor...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th July 2009, 9:15 am

keigo wrote:Ya same lor.. my case the other side claim I suddenly reversed and bang him lor...

No worries, this kind of case pretty clear cut, just claimed the bugger, no need give chance.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 4:55 pm

ok collected my car... and thanks to Harmony my driver side door with a small dent cause by lorry opening the door and bang to mine is also resolve and pop out... Smile thumbsup

Lastly I sign 3 forms..

1st forms is to authorize Harmony to process the claim for me.
2nd forms is for the lawyer if the other party don't want to accept my claim
3rd forms is my claim of car lost of 2 days without a car.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 30th July 2009, 6:31 pm

keigo wrote:ok collected my car... and thanks to Harmony my driver side door with a small dent cause by lorry opening the door and bang to mine is also resolve and pop out... Smile thumbsup

Lastly I sign 3 forms..

Glad Harmony took care of things for u bro. Which one u go to? Jurong or AMK one?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th July 2009, 6:47 pm

keigo wrote:ok collected my car... and thanks to Harmony my driver side door with a small dent cause by lorry opening the door and bang to mine is also resolve and pop out... Smile thumbsup

Lastly I sign 3 forms..

hopefully thats the end of it...... happy that u get ur 2nd dearest back..... lol!
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 6:52 pm

Fortec wrote:

Lastly I sign 3 forms..

Glad Harmony took care of things for u bro. Which one u go to? Jurong or AMK one?

I went to the AMK one which is nearer my home ma..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 6:52 pm

juansobrangtamad wrote:

Lastly I sign 3 forms..

hopefully thats the end of it...... happy that u get ur 2nd dearest back..... lol!

well I never pay a single cents and driving my forte.. so anything after that I don't care... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 30th July 2009, 6:59 pm

keigo wrote:
juansobrangtamad wrote:

Lastly I sign 3 forms..

well I never pay a single cents and driving my forte.. so anything after that I don't care... lol!

Bro K, wishing u soon soon li li.. thumbsup
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 30th July 2009, 11:12 pm

Hello keigo, i feel sorry for your experience.
That bugger still got cheek to say u reverse and banged him !
I think the LTA or workshop can tell the difference by inspecting the affected area. Think the paint or the dent will look different one (think so). Also glad that you have settled everything too.

By the way, what you mean you claim the lorry for banging your side door ? You know which lorry meh ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 11:14 pm

pessimizt wrote:Hello keigo, i feel sorry for your experience.
That bugger still got cheek to say u reverse and banged him !
I think the LTA or workshop can tell the difference by inspecting the affected area. Think the paint or the dent will look different one (think so). Also glad that you have settled everything too.

By the way, what you mean you claim the lorry for banging your side door ? You know which lorry meh ?

no la.. not claim... it is Harmony help me do that part at the same time... hehehe... and then park the fees at.. u know where la.. Twisted Evil
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 31st July 2009, 12:19 am

hi, Bro Keigo, congrats...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 31st July 2009, 12:30 am

reverse bang?

that one need evidence one wor...

easier to spot whose fault esp front hit back... kenna from reverse harder to prove.

must be co-ck ah beng?

didnt know coc-k word is banned here..... haha
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 31st July 2009, 8:14 pm

oic....that is good idea ! thumbsup
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2