Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car

+7
Juz@kid
junming
waypoint
Cypher
joepele
koayst
ben1975
11 posters

Go down

sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car

Post by ben1975 13th July 2009, 6:44 pm

anyone check? i tried peeling it off and now got stained... but thankfully it is beneath the bumper, so it not obvious unless u squat down and see

ben1975

Back to top Go down

sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty Re: sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car

Post by koayst 13th July 2009, 6:47 pm

I know there is a sticker while washing my car some days back.

But I didn't try to peel since it is underneath.

koayst

Back to top Go down

sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car Empty Re: sticker on the rear left beneath the bumper of your car

Post by koayst 13th July 2009, 6:47 pm

Forgot to add ... trying using Zippo to clean it ...

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 13th July 2009, 8:07 pm

Dun use Zippo Lighter Fluid... Very corrosive.

Try using Autoglym.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 13th July 2009, 8:29 pm

ben1975 wrote:anyone check? i tried peeling it off and now got stained... but thankfully it is beneath the bumper, so it not obvious unless u squat down and see

White sticker with QC stamp? Laughing
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th July 2009, 8:56 pm

Many of them have mobis on it... KIA's OEM parts provider...

Cypher wrote:
ben1975 wrote:anyone check? i tried peeling it off and now got stained... but thankfully it is beneath the bumper, so it not obvious unless u squat down and see

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 13th July 2009, 9:06 pm

waypoint wrote:Many of them have mobis on it... KIA's OEM parts provider...

Cypher wrote:

Bro this one not "mobis" wording. Just a small rectangular white sticker with QC stamp/wordings. 8)
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by junming 13th July 2009, 9:25 pm

that sticker is to protect your car from scratches. coz of the design of the car, small particles will be pick up and hit the car when driving at high speed. Cayman also have the same sticker. I suggest not to take out bro:)
junming
junming

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 13th July 2009, 10:23 pm

junming wrote:that sticker is to protect your car from scratches. coz of the design of the car, small particles will be pick up and hit the car when driving at high speed. Cayman also have the same sticker. I suggest not to take out bro:)

Bro, this sticker below the bumper, only left hand side. The one you are talking is on the rear doors.. scratch
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by junming 14th July 2009, 4:01 am

ya correct.. its that 2!!!
junming
junming

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th July 2009, 4:54 am

dun bother to take out since its underneath e bumper... most important, its out of public view.... geek
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 11:41 am

i took out my rear door when i did CS-II, don't think there are particles scratching my ride. dun have to worry about it.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 14th July 2009, 12:14 pm

at first i thot they refer to the rear doors stickers which i oso took out.. but i relook at the topic.. they mentioned sticker at rear left.. underneath bumper.. so i think there is another sticker around.. later go back n check Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 12:39 pm

so far i never see ley even though i wash my car myself.
8)
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 14th July 2009, 12:58 pm

lukester wrote:so far i never see ley even though i wash my car myself.
8)
i washed twice myself too.. didnt see also.. but its suppose to be underneath.. so gotto bend down n check i guess?
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 1:02 pm

if tis underneath and doesnt really affect the appearance i think nvm la.
haha
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by ben1975 14th July 2009, 2:55 pm

dun be mistaken,its not the rear door sticker. i am refering to underneath the car, on the left bottom. its not visible unless u bend down to see. I tried to peel it off, but now half of it got stuck there. hahah

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 3:09 pm

dont bend down infront of keigo, kapatian, fortec those people. they do something to ur pipi n take photo one... lol pirat
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 14th July 2009, 4:08 pm

No loh..they only aiming for u...hahaha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 7:18 pm

Serious ah ? dogeyes
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th July 2009, 9:13 pm

tish wrote:dont bend down infront of keigo, kapatian, fortec those people. they do something to ur pipi n take photo one... lol pirat

watz "KAPATIAN"..... scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down