Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Kana scraped at the front left bumper.....

+12
JuanST
Friendlyfool
kysoong
Siaoster
nocash
bushi_do
Juz@kid
Fortec
greatgazoo
longbow
andikong
cmgan
16 posters

Go down

Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty Kana scraped at the front left bumper.....

Post by cmgan 3rd August 2009, 12:38 am

Hey fellow forte owners,

I just kana a scrap at the front bottom left hand corner...sigh.....careless me.....

Just a quick question....I am waiting for the BK as well, so I want to ask if the front BK will cover up that area?

If so, then I won't go and spray paint it at the workshop.

Thanks.
Cmgan

Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Img_0110
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty Re: Kana scraped at the front left bumper.....

Post by andikong 3rd August 2009, 1:18 am

cmgan wrote:Hey fellow forte owners,

I just kana a scrap at the front bottom left hand corner...sigh.....careless me.....

Just a quick question....I am waiting for the BK as well, so I want to ask if the front BK will cover up that area?

Thanks.
Cmgan

This pic taken at the Kia showroom will give you a quick relieve.

Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... BodyKitForte2134
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... Empty Re: Kana scraped at the front left bumper.....

Post by longbow 3rd August 2009, 1:21 am

it looks photoshopped but still nice!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by cmgan 3rd August 2009, 1:25 am

wow if only a car can look so glossy! lol Laughing
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 3rd August 2009, 1:41 am

No need to send for repaint. Just wait till you get your BK will do. As you can see they will either cut your bumper to fix the BK or they will replace the whole bumber.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd August 2009, 1:45 am

cmgan wrote:wow if only a car can look so glossy! lol Laughing
This is the non Photoshop version og the Blue Forte, Pretty glossy too.
Kana scraped at the front left bumper..... DSCF2135
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 3rd August 2009, 2:16 am

one word, awesome.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 3rd August 2009, 2:49 am

cmgan wrote:Hey fellow forte owners,

Thanks.
Cmgan

BK will cover that area properly, imho save the money until next time when the BK kana
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 3rd August 2009, 4:51 am

yeap.... nothing to worry... dat spot will be covered after bk installation...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 3rd August 2009, 7:26 am

i can feel ur pain bro. yikes No
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 3rd August 2009, 8:28 am

for the time being, use a paint brush to paint the other side to make it symmetrical....... lol!
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd August 2009, 8:41 am

save the money, its hardly noticeable unless pple bend down to see Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd August 2009, 8:54 am

lol, no see no heartache... grin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 3rd August 2009, 9:47 am

wait till more scratches then one whole shot repaint ...haha

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd August 2009, 9:59 am

treat this as one way to make it look fierce..... mad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd August 2009, 10:01 am

try polishing off, maybe it only black stain....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by cmgan 3rd August 2009, 11:07 am

dun think its black stain...

Thanks everyone for the info and comments.

Appreciate it Smile
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 3rd August 2009, 11:27 am

ya BK is coming soon.. so don't worry...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmgan 3rd August 2009, 11:36 am

sian lor.......dunno when is my turn to fix the BK, so many backlogs.

I want to do CS-II also cannot.....want to wait until fix BK then do....by that time my car not so new and shiny liao....now already super dirty and dusty hahaha. Lazy to wash cos my flat no MSCP, those open air kind, need to manual carry 2 big pails of water down to wash.....

I prefer water spray instead of scooping water and pour it over my car....like no use in washing away the dust....

Now go washing at petrol station.....
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 3rd August 2009, 11:52 am

to prevent further corrosion, it is best buying the paint from C&C and ask gazoo to help u spray it.. althought the color may be uneven but still better than leaving it undone. Since bodykit is there, it will covered up the uneven paint work =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 3rd August 2009, 12:57 pm

Go servicing can ask them to touch up.....
at least for the time being. Idea
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd August 2009, 1:25 pm

Terrier wrote:to prevent further corrosion, it is best buying the paint from C&C and ask gazoo to help u spray it.. althought the color may be uneven but still better than leaving it undone. Since bodykit is there, it will covered up the uneven paint work =)

There will not be any corrosion........ its ABS plastic bumper....

corrosion only applies to metal....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd August 2009, 7:20 pm

cmgan wrote:sian lor.......dunno when is my turn to fix the BK, so many backlogs.

I want to do CS-II also cannot.....want to wait until fix BK then do....by that time my car not so new and shiny liao....now already super dirty and dusty hahaha. Lazy to wash cos my flat no MSCP, those open air kind, need to manual carry 2 big pails of water down to wash.....

I prefer water spray instead of scooping water and pour it over my car....like no use in washing away the dust....

Now go washing at petrol station.....

petrol kiosk always reuse their sponge and clothes after tons of washing of tons of cars, the clothes and sponges they don wash thoroughly before using on another car, high chance the stones and debris of the previous car is still stuck on the clothe and sponge Evil or Very Mad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 3rd August 2009, 7:48 pm

kapitan wrote:
Terrier wrote:to prevent further corrosion, it is best buying the paint from C&C and ask gazoo to help u spray it.. althought the color may be uneven but still better than leaving it undone. Since bodykit is there, it will covered up the uneven paint work =)

There will not be any corrosion........ its ABS plastic bumper....

corrosion only applies to metal....

oppsss.. ohh ya.. its bumper =.=..

apologize ^^
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down