Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ?

+10
The Blue Cruiser
hanxiang87
greatgazoo
keigo
Daniel^Bigcow
amerimacka
lawrenceke
kysoong
aural
cashman
14 posters

Go down

Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ?

Post by cashman 16th October 2009, 7:40 am

Anyone knows if the forte bumper can change to the koup chio bumper..
front bumper looks possible but back bumper looks different. Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_sad
??? tks
cashman
cashman

Back to top Go down

Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty Re: Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ?

Post by aural 16th October 2009, 10:28 am

cashman wrote:Anyone knows if the forte bumper can change to the koup chio bumper..
front bumper looks possible but back bumper looks different. Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_sad
??? tks

I also wish to change. No need BK already...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Empty Re: Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ?

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 10:51 am

lol. then the next thread is to change to koup stock rims... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th October 2009, 10:53 am

kysoong wrote:lol. then the next thread is to change to koup stock rims... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_razz

waiting for you to start Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by cashman 16th October 2009, 11:04 am

Can the Sedan Forte be able to install the followings ? Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? 332362

1. koup front bumper ?
2. koup Rims
3. koup speakers with halo lightings possible ?
4. koup sports seats ?

Last edited by cashman on 16th October 2009, 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
cashman
cashman

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 16th October 2009, 11:06 am

I wonder will C&C allows us to do this? I also want the front bumper and rims!!!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 11:11 am

aural wrote:
kysoong wrote:lol. then the next thread is to change to koup stock rims... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_razz

waiting for you to start Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_lol

haha, already started by cashman... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Lol
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 16th October 2009, 11:12 am

hmmm change car easier? Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_twisted
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 11:20 am

Yeah amerimacka might be right. For those who havent got your car, the cost for changing all those things probably the same cost as topping up to get a koup. :-)

For those who already have the car, sell it off and get the new koup. Hahaha!! Or keep the Forte, get a coup of the same colour. Then confuse ppl. Sometimes drive the Forte, sometimes drive the koup. But dun mention to anybody that you have both!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th October 2009, 11:23 am

hmm... if I were to change car... or my next car.. I will be going for Audi TT or T4 type of car....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 16th October 2009, 11:35 am

keigo wrote:hmm... if I were to change car... or my next car.. I will be going for Audi TT or T4 type of car....

i think no more C&C for me. Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? 141836 Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? 141836 Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? 141836
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 11:40 am

Bro!! You should get the Audi S5. I think its the S5. Or is is the R5?? Or RS?? Hahaha!! Cant rememeber. Damn nice!! 2 door, and in my opinion, nicer than TT. TT sometimes at certain angles look slightly stunted. Hehehe!! :-)

But generally all Audi cars are great!! And if not for an late 90s or early 2000 Audi A4, I will not be alive today!! Hehehe!! Cos if it was any other lousier car i was in during that accident, I would have died. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th October 2009, 11:46 am

lolz.. I more interested in the movie iRobot Audi lei...but never sell.... lolz...

can auto drive somemore.....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by cashman 16th October 2009, 11:50 am

Audi cars prices so much nicer and different compare with koup.
So different category,
cashman
cashman

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 12:11 pm

Yeah totally different!! If prices around the same as koup, confirm I wont buy koup already!! Hahahaha!! :-)

In fact, if the A4 was anywhere near koup price, I will still buy the A4!! :-)
Even the cheapest Audi also I would buy if its around the same price range as koup!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 16th October 2009, 12:15 pm

Problem is, are you all willing to fork the money to change the whole bumper?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 12:41 pm

lol... tat is dependent on the $$$ Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Affraid
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 16th October 2009, 12:55 pm

kysoong wrote:lol... tat is dependent on the $$$ Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Affraid

ya got money.. do what also no problem
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 16th October 2009, 1:08 pm

if you wanna get the Audi A5/S5 coupe, don't buy the koup. save your money and work/earn hard. wait a few years later and you may buy one. Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 16th October 2009, 2:10 pm

How about saving your money to just buy a simple four wheels for travelling purpose, why waste money on buying such an exp car and after a few years go into garage.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 16th October 2009, 3:21 pm

some cars can give certain sense of feelings that are only exclusive. ppl buy cars for too many reasons. cheap cars for saving money, exp cars for luxury. of course, it's still a set of wheels from ptA to ptB but the sense of feelings that come with it is quite different.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 16th October 2009, 3:26 pm

haha, some pp like cars that drink petrol like water... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_smile
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 16th October 2009, 3:31 pm

aiya, when you can afford an exp car, those petrol bills will be nothing already (ask those Lambo ppl at Orc Rd). Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_biggrin

btw, nowadays not all continental cars are fuel drinkers. many models can now return 10km/l to 13km/l easily (except for BMW and Lexus which are too heavy and powerful to have good FC).
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 16th October 2009, 3:36 pm

True! I think those people that can afford those luxury car confirm don't give a **** to petrol, road tax and insurance.

I remember reading a thread in HWZ, got one young punk buang a sports car then no insurer wanna insure him. His dad was willing to offer $40k/year premium for his son's next sports car.

eeek
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th October 2009, 3:37 pm

kysoong wrote:haha, some pp like cars that drink petrol like water... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_smile

in some places, water more ex than petrol..... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 16th October 2009, 3:56 pm

Can the Sedan Forte be able to install the followings ? Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? 332362

1. koup front bumper ?------- yes as chassis is the same
2. koup Rims------ yes of course
3. koup speakers with halo lightings possible ?------- no door panel is different and halo can be done outside
4. koup sports seats ? ------------- yes

i doubt C&C will let us but the parts without owning a koup
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 16th October 2009, 8:27 pm

Can always buy from stokist. Why must buy from CnC? I know KAH Motor also get part from stokist.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th October 2009, 3:49 pm

i wan the koup rims.....i went to see yesterday and asked whether can buy just the rims.... the se just big big eyes me.... Forte front bumper can change to koup front bumper ? Icon_eek
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down