Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

+19
greatgazoo
fangel
lukester
jl1500k
Juz@kid
nocash
Fortec
Duser
FeiLeong
pessimizt
JuanST
FriesL
yngwie
nothing
thaliamei
kysoong
powerteo
ctoh
keigo
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 2:41 pm

Today dont know what bad day...

Morning before work find my office access card missing....

Then driving at my home carpark to work.. the in front car make a stop and dont know what that lady want to do.. moving straight then make a stop and reverse to left also do it half way and then stop and continue moving straight again.

Then end up while waiting for the in front car to perform whatever pattern my behind bamp by another car and end up my bumper is slightly damage but the other car got a bigger damage.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty Re: Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

Post by ctoh 24th July 2009, 2:53 pm

Sorry to hear this...

Hope its not too bad, maybe can try using dry-ice.

Did you claim $$$ from the car that bang yours?
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another Empty Re: Rear Bumper spoil due to kiss by a another

Post by powerteo 24th July 2009, 2:56 pm

Claim from the other party that bang u!! Clear cut it's the their fault!
but time/leave wastage on getting the car repair....

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 24th July 2009, 3:01 pm

xin tong... Sad
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by thaliamei 24th July 2009, 3:08 pm

The careless one should pay you. Heart pain for you.....
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 3:11 pm

Ya.. just back from a trip to C&C which I have done the paper work to make insurance claim.

But the cork C&C when I told them the car number, their system say this number is not valid... I almost faint...

so back office I quickly go to onemotoring to do a check and confirm the car is register lor.

So call them back and told them about it. Now is only wait for the process, paper work and repair.

But ok la at least my car still about to go anywhere and the damage you it not very visible
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th July 2009, 3:28 pm

must check whether boot can open properly...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 24th July 2009, 3:30 pm

Sorry to hear about that. hope your issue can resolve asap.

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 3:46 pm

nothing wrote:must check whether boot can open properly...

Ya boot can open properly... only bumper is slightly damage.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 24th July 2009, 4:25 pm

xin tong, yet so much hassel due to negligence of others... u must hv a bad day... but thank god it's friday!
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 5:13 pm

well even more bad news...

C&C say that they cannot find what that car insurance company is cause their system still show in valid.

And they ask me go Sim Ming LTA to check on that car insurance pengz...

And now I cant claim against that car and I can't repair. If I want to repair it will be my own $$.....

super sianz.

Last edited by keigo on 24th July 2009, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 24th July 2009, 5:13 pm

yeah.. i think the lady in front should bear some responsibility too.. but heart pain for sure..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 24th July 2009, 5:14 pm

bro keigo.. heard quite alot of changes for insurance..
so now u cant claim others even when its their fault? is there a guidelines for this?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th July 2009, 5:27 pm

so how to put a positive spin.........

oooooo...

at least u can claim a first....first kiss...... Embarassed jk only.....
dun scold me pls..... bow

on the more somber side, third party is still effective.
the "no blame" insurance in not yet implemented or is it?

Last edited by juansobrangtamad on 24th July 2009, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 24th July 2009, 5:33 pm

pardon me but insurance claim is not call insurance company ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 5:34 pm

Well I talk to AIG... and ask them so if let say C&C cannot find the other car insurance and can't claim against 3rd party claim so how...

AIG just say your outfront $$ is gone and claim depart will look at your case and see if it will affect your NCB or not.... pengz...

Then after more pressuring talk to them.. then AIG CSO say... AIG only protect you if other people want to claim against you or you damage the car yourself.

AIG will not be responsible for helping you fight case and seek claim from other.

All these seeking and claiming against 3rd party insurance claim will be done by the workshop....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 24th July 2009, 5:35 pm

Since claimed the other party insurance dun give face, just change the whole bumper to new wan..i know how u feel the moment ur car get molested by other. Sad
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th July 2009, 6:17 pm

as a rule when it is 3rd party claim, CnC and AIG very reluctant to do....unless u have an agreement from the other party that they will pay...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 24th July 2009, 6:25 pm

Hi keigo, Sorry to hear about the incident.Btw your insurance is not 1st party? Its weird that CnC unable to find the veh reg. Hope you settle the case.

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 6:29 pm

ya anyway tonight going to NDP to log the case and also inform them that workshop claim cannot find the car insurance.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th July 2009, 6:37 pm

Should jio the butt humping guy for private settlement first, then after he pay u liao claim his insurance aha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th July 2009, 6:37 pm

if that guy no insurance even more jialat him than u.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 24th July 2009, 6:43 pm

keigo wrote:well even more bad news...

C&C say that they cannot find what that car insurance company is cause their system still show in valid.

And now I cant claim against that car and I can't repair. If I want to repair it will be my own $$.....

super sianz.

Sorry bro keigo to learn about that.
Since the car insurance company cannot be trace,can i asume that he/she is driving with an invalid insurance.i think is better to report to police or LTA .
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 24th July 2009, 6:48 pm

keigo wrote:ya anyway tonight going to NDP to log the case and also inform them that workshop claim cannot find the car insurance.

Why must go to attend National Day Parade in order to make claim?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 24th July 2009, 6:49 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:well even more bad news...

super sianz.

Sorry bro keigo to learn about that.
Since the car insurance company cannot be trace,can i asume that he/she is driving with an invalid insurance.i think is better to report to police or LTA .

Yes fully agreed with bro nocash, to play safe than sorry.. Rolling Eyes
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 6:50 pm

Anyway I just go onemotoring

https://vrl.lta.gov.sg/lta/vrl/action/pubfunc?ID=EnquireVehInsParticulars

and find that they can able to provide Enquire Vehicle Insurance Particulars

So already make payment and go ahead.. but stupid onemotoring after make payment the webpage hang there.. end up I had to call their hotline and she inform me they will send me the information latest by Monday...

What a weekend...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th July 2009, 6:54 pm

keigo,

if u cannot claim insurance, better get a qoute first on how much is the damage before u claim against ur insurance.

1 claim against ur own insurance they remove 20 to 30% NCD.....
then they increase ur excess money. so compute first and see how....

insurance premuim is a factor of age , ncd and driving exp...
the se have a table of amounts.... maybe can help compute...

check which is less expensive in the long run...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 24th July 2009, 7:00 pm

keigo wrote:Anyway I just go onemotoring

So already make payment and go ahead.. but stupid onemotoring after make payment the webpage hang there.. end up I had to call their hotline and she inform me they will send me the information latest by Monday...

What a weekend...

Oh bro, before any further can check with you the portion that dented can it be cover by body kit?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 7:00 pm

juansobrangtamad wrote:keigo,

if u cannot claim insurance, better get a qoute first on how much is the damage before u claim against ur insurance.

1 claim against ur own insurance they remove 20 to 30% NCD.....
then they increase ur excess money. so compute first and see how....

insurance premuim is a factor of age , ncd and driving exp...
the se have a table of amounts.... maybe can help compute...

check which is less expensive in the long run...

Well spoken to AIG, if come to the worst case cannot make claim... they will also look at my report and then decide if it will affect my NCB or not. But I think my case is a sure win case so think NCB will not be affect just that I try to prevent paying any $$
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 24th July 2009, 7:01 pm

Sometimes situation like this if only we have a car camera front and back...

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 7:02 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:Anyway I just go onemotoring

What a weekend...

Oh bro, before any further can check with you the portion that dented can it be cover by body kit?

Body Kit does not cover the bottom back side right...
also there is a pop up at the booth area... plus the backbone metal had move up abit from it orginal position.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th July 2009, 7:03 pm

Duser wrote:Sometimes situation like this if only we have a car camera front and back...

well now is not about losing the case.. it is about cant even find the other car insurance and how to claim against it...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 24th July 2009, 7:05 pm

If you have the car insurance details and video footage...its confirm snap shot! Hope you get the car insurance details.

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th July 2009, 7:49 pm

alamak bro.... sori to hear ur sad friday story...

watever it is, make sure u claim every single cent coz its totaly not ur fault. be it e S kizzing, ins claiming n repairing...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 24th July 2009, 8:55 pm

Did you take picture of both car? Is important cos sometimes other party play trick.

Your bumper is slightly damage but the other car got a bigger damage which mean the forte backside is quite strong huh.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 24th July 2009, 9:05 pm

aiyoh.. sorry to hear that from you bro.

you should take pic... don't claim from ur own AIG la, not worth it one end of day.

anyway, what u shld do is to take pic first, ask for the other party's license and NRIC, insurance paper, phone number. at least the guy cannot run or deny. Its quite SOP i heard, someone told me before but never want to try.

did u have any of those?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 24th July 2009, 9:07 pm

jl1500k wrote:Did you take picture of both car? Is important cos sometimes other party play trick.

Your bumper is slightly damage but the other car got a bigger damage which mean the forte backside is quite strong huh.

yeah, i think it is by the sound of it.
what car the guy driving? he lives ur area? if es, wait for him ard there and leave a note or something, make him contact u.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by fangel 24th July 2009, 9:12 pm

yes, i've heard of this remark before also, saying forte body is quite strong. my uncle's colleague drives a forte and got into a bang-up but did not sustain much damage.

fangel

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 25th July 2009, 12:56 am

Yes, agree with you that Forte body really quite strong also.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th July 2009, 2:12 am

wow bro keigo , sorry to hear such a thing happen to u man..... somemore insurance got problem... hope u get ur problem solve asap ...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 25th July 2009, 2:28 am

Bro, feel for u man, hope u got the particulars of that goondu.

Might as well add the twin exhausts also ^^.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar33 25th July 2009, 1:34 pm

Bro, from wat i see urs is a sure win case. Shd be able to do 100% claim against the the other party. After u get the insur company of the other party, submit to CnC immediately for claim processing. I dun understand y CnC nt able to check the insur of the other party cos it is always available in the LTA website - maybe they jus dun wan to spend the $ fearing can't claim back from the other party. Last time i also kena backside before and the workshop (STAR Auto) done everything for me and there's no delay in the repair work while still processing the claim.

oscar33

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 27th July 2009, 9:53 am

oscar33 wrote:Bro, from wat i see urs is a sure win case. Shd be able to do 100% claim against the the other party. After u get the insur company of the other party, submit to CnC immediately for claim processing. I dun understand y CnC nt able to check the insur of the other party cos it is always available in the LTA website - maybe they jus dun wan to spend the $ fearing can't claim back from the other party. Last time i also kena backside before and the workshop (STAR Auto) done everything for me and there's no delay in the repair work while still processing the claim.

The last time I had an accident, my mechanic also asked me to pop by to LTA to get the other guy's insurance details.

Think it's the current procedure ba, cos they'll also need the owner's particulars for paper work too.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 27th July 2009, 10:01 am

Ya manage to get the other party insurance info.

Thank you everyone for your concern. Well I guess I'm the first to post on CnC insurance claim processing. So let see how mine goes and take this as a learning process and see if CnC is good enough or not.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 27th July 2009, 10:04 am

NONONOOOOOOOOO...........

I dun want to learn this process, don't want to apply it.....
hahaha..

anyway, good thing u manage to get it settled.
good on you.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th July 2009, 10:13 am

bro keigo,

ehhhh... from experience, if u are doing 3rd party claim, they dont want to repair until they get an approval from the 3rd party... they always push for claim ur own, then refund thru 3rd party later... however if u do this, u may not get a refund on excess.....then maybe ... they might just increase ur next year's insurance since u made a "claim" against ur own.... so pls keep us updated what happens next.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 27th July 2009, 10:43 am

juansobrangtamad wrote:bro keigo,

ehhhh... from experience, if u are doing 3rd party claim, they dont want to repair until they get an approval from the 3rd party... they always push for claim ur own, then refund thru 3rd party later... however if u do this, u may not get a refund on excess.....then maybe ... they might just increase ur next year's insurance since u made a "claim" against ur own.... so pls keep us updated what happens next.....

Ya if thing go this way I will just go to harmony to get my repair done... which I dont think my repair can cost more then 300...

and why should I pay the up front $642 to AIG to get it repair.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 27th July 2009, 11:57 am

Ya, can get it done at harmony, they have the paint facilities....can oven baked Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th July 2009, 10:26 am

Well guess what.. C&C called me yesterday and inform me that another party make another statement and claim again me saying it is my fault instead.

So C&C advise me either accept 50/50 or look for witness or look for lawyer...

Win lor.. this is the kind of help C&C will provide... everything I have to settle myself.. and if I win the case or lose the case so long I do my repair there it is a win-win for them.

So piss off I tell C&C nvm I will settle it myself. So I ask them to email me the official report.

The afternoon I straight drive to harmony and told them about it. Straight away harmony told me no problem they will settle for me and win the case. I pass them the repair and they straight call the evaluator to come down to see my car and then start their repair today and I will be able to collect my car tomorrow noon.

If I were to wait for C&C think by next yr my car also have not get it repair.

So lesson learn, next time go C&C report the case then get the report and then go to harmony and they will do the rest for you.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th July 2009, 10:48 am

i feel ur frustration.... went thru this problem oso.... but i did not pursue since i will be changing car soon... i did not repair the car and will trade it in for the new forte...hehehehehe
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next