Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door?

+16
fonefun610
tish
forte1978
mwerkz
BluZon
pessimizt
koayst
nothing
keigo
Juz@kid
neofik
Cypher
muff
Divine
nocash
Kiang
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door?

Post by Cypher 24th July 2009, 8:29 pm

hapifrut wrote:Problem is CnC told if I wanna disable it, I hv to remove the whole alarm system. If it's true, it could be a limitation of this pariah Cheetah alarm system. If not, I'm gonna shove his words up his and his boss's ...

Happy weekend to u too Surprised)

CnC b******t you. Either by wiring or setting of jumper will do the trick. Not by removing the whole alarm system. On your part you have to do research first and armed yourself with the information needed before proceeding with the next step.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does ur hazard lights on when u open ur door?

Post by pessimizt 24th July 2009, 8:47 pm

ya, it sounds ridiculous to not able to disable the feature. makes me wonder if they know what they are installing in the first place. Suspect
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th July 2009, 2:24 am

hapifrut wrote:Problem is CnC told if I wanna disable it, I hv to remove the whole alarm system. If it's true, it could be a limitation of this pariah Cheetah alarm system. If not, I'm gonna shove his words up his and his boss's ...

Happy weekend to u too Surprised)
bro, u might want to look for Cheetah in singapore if there is a store with assistant who can help, else u can ask some friends' car workshop if they are familar with the alarm, they may be able to disable it for u.... probably if u cannot do anything about it for now, u might want to ignore it temporary if it doesnt not post a danger to u. when u got more free time then try to source the problem of the alarm again...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 25th July 2009, 2:27 am

Cheetah Alarm co is at Kallang Place...My prev bike ride is on a Cheetah alarm..

http://www.cheetahauto.com/View_Category.asp

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th July 2009, 2:33 am

hapifrut wrote:
Duser wrote:Cheetah Alarm co is at Kallang Place...My prev bike ride is on a Cheetah alarm..

http://www.cheetahauto.com/View_Category.asp

bro, hope this info helps u...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 25th July 2009, 2:35 am

Can check some of the specs..quite basic.

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 25th July 2009, 2:18 pm

u dont required an alarm to on the hazard light..

For SX.. those stock remote.. u can go to any of mechanic.. ask them to connect hazard light wiring to centralize door.. which mean when any of the door is open.. it will blink..

after playing so much electrical and electronics stuff.. i know it can be done =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 25th July 2009, 4:52 pm

Terrier wrote:u dont required an alarm to on the hazard light..

For SX.. those stock remote.. u can go to any of mechanic.. ask them to connect hazard light wiring to centralize door.. which mean when any of the door is open.. it will blink..

after playing so much electrical and electronics stuff.. i know it can be done =)

oh....so that means its got nothing to do with alarm. so go cheetah or leopard also no use. just go any mechanic shop should do. thumbsup
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 25th July 2009, 7:51 pm

yea.. so dont get cheated when any workshop trying to sweet talk.. say what by adding this den can or etc.. they basically trying to con if you are not experience enough.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 25th July 2009, 11:44 pm

i am so sorry to raise this issue out making some bro unhappy....

my question is juz so simple but the answers are fan-ta-stick...

so sorry ....

so i believe that the stock car does not come with this feature.

but those cars which hazard lights on when door open is due to the freebies alarm by the SE....

So i believe that all the freebies alarm is the same by the CnC.
the alarm is which one big GREEN button n one small BLACK button with a word WHEELS behind.

so bros with such alarm, does ur hazard on when door opens?
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 25th July 2009, 11:58 pm

my guess again.....

1. those with the green button remote with the Wheels wording behind comes FOC with the EX by CnC (locally fitted without the hazard light thingy).....and not freebie by SE.....

2. those with the remote on the Key itself are given as freebies by SE and has the hazard light thingy....

hope this clarify ......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 26th July 2009, 12:30 am

Ok for alarm #1, anybody know what brand? Can set hazard light? Muff??
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 26th July 2009, 12:40 am

I'm having #1 (brand name "Wheels" - no hazard light thingy)......

bro nocash using #2.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 26th July 2009, 12:51 am

So no way to activate hazard light when using "Wheels" alarm?
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 26th July 2009, 12:56 am

not sure if it can be mod....but you can check with shops dealing with alarm....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 26th July 2009, 4:49 am

hmm.. cypher.. u ignore my msg..

i already mentioned regardless u use alarm or no alarm.. all you need is to tap the hazard light wire to centralize door..

so when any door is open.. it will blink..

have I explained in a simple layman term??

Of coz.. if you decided to throw in $$ unnecessary.. den the workshop will be definately happy ^^

so be wise enough to play ard the electricity..

I have replaced my stock SX transmitter to a steelmate alarm. I even ask them to pull a wire to my steelmate alarm so I can release boot.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 26th July 2009, 12:57 pm

Bro terrier, I did not ignore your msg.

I'm driving SX by the way and asking this on behalf of a friend driving EX. Friend went down to workshop in Geylang and was told cannot do anything to activate the hazard light function.(CnC alarm "Wheels brand")

So thats why asking for confirmation on this brand only.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th July 2009, 1:12 pm

Cypher wrote:Bro terrier, I did not ignore your msg.

I'm driving SX by the way and asking this on behalf of a friend driving EX. Friend went down to workshop in Geylang and was told cannot do anything to activate the hazard light function.(CnC alarm "Wheels brand")

Actually it can diy if you knows how. My previous matrix came with alarm but no hazard light.One of the kakis took out his module and study in diagram study ....he just cut off 1 of the wire and the hazard works....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 26th July 2009, 2:14 pm

Cypher wrote:Bro terrier, I did not ignore your msg.

Either the workshop in geylang are not expertise or lazy to earn it.. because by jumping the wire over.. the mechanic need to test and error which is the wire for centralize door and wire for hazard light.

The cost of doing this is like $20 or less but can took them for hours.

You can try MCD since they are already known of Forte wiring, so it will just take 30mins job for them.

Best is go to JB workshop, with RM20 you can do whatever u want.. RM20 barely cost more than SG$10 =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2