Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Lights at the lower corner of the door

+10
KIAFAN
greatgazoo
reyesong
muff
crazyfox
mosabnet
KnGp
joepele
scorpey
zleipnir
14 posters

Go down

Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty Lights at the lower corner of the door

Post by zleipnir 25th September 2009, 11:29 pm

Any bros knows how that light will switch on? red one... cos i searched manual dun have leh...
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty Re: Lights at the lower corner of the door

Post by scorpey 25th September 2009, 11:53 pm

cos there is no bulbs in it.. Razz
just did mine with LED lights while fixin up my alarm.. $20 each Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Lights at the lower corner of the door Empty Re: Lights at the lower corner of the door

Post by joepele 26th September 2009, 1:11 am

scorpey wrote:cos there is no bulbs in it.. Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_razz
just did mine with LED lights while fixin up my alarm.. $20 each Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_smile

Some places charging 70 for the set...
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 26th September 2009, 2:12 am

scorpey wrote:cos there is no bulbs in it.. Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_razz
just did mine with LED lights while fixin up my alarm.. $20 each Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_smile
u mean $20 for each door or $20 for each LED bulb? if is $20 per door can pm me ur lobang? =x
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 26th September 2009, 4:56 am

hahah no wonder... but damn cheapo leh... never install bulbs... waliaoz...

zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 26th September 2009, 5:35 am

Damn, i just notice that. will check it tonight
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 26th September 2009, 8:05 am

You mean there is already a electrical circuit there and only imssing a bulb.

Where did you do for $20/-?

I interested.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 26th September 2009, 11:32 am

Lights at the lower corner of the door P1040616
you guys referring to something like this pic ? It is called the door courtesy light.....
your original forte has no wiring nor opening behind this reflector.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by reyesong 26th September 2009, 12:01 pm

hihi,
i just checked also, my forte also just a reflector without the led light...
i also want to install. can pm the contact? ty!

reyesong

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 27th September 2009, 12:56 pm

mine looks like this.. i din wanna do this at first but was at the shop to install alarm.. the guy intro me this light.. think not bad so do.. not sure if special price.. Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_razz

Lights at the lower corner of the door Courte14
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 27th September 2009, 3:34 pm

Mind is like that Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_biggrin Super bright when in the night. Of cos comes with a price since there is 9 LED inside.

Lights at the lower corner of the door DoorLamp

Last edited by greatgazoo on 27th September 2009, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by KIAFAN 27th September 2009, 3:37 pm

"swee" leh
KIAFAN
KIAFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 27th September 2009, 3:46 pm

Hi bro Gazoo,

What the damage? where you install this?
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 27th September 2009, 3:50 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Mind is like that Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_biggrin Super bright when in the night. Of cos comes with a price since there is 9 LED inside.

Lights at the lower corner of the door DoorLamp

Another poison infected at Mancando? Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_twisted
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaq 27th September 2009, 5:27 pm

hey bro,

i am interested too...where did u install?ccan PM me the contact?

Thanks

Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th September 2009, 6:00 pm

I think I have lobang for gazoo and scorpey courtesy light LED.

Can shipped directly from korea but need to find local installer to do it.

gazoo mind sharing how much MCD is selling with installation?? In that case I can advise is it good to do it at MCD directly or source from else where =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 27th September 2009, 6:03 pm

Yewcg wrote:Hi bro Gazoo,

Got it install at Mancando. Damage $90. I do not know if they is still have stock cos although abit expensive but still alot of ppl do it. It's better you call before you go down.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 27th September 2009, 6:04 pm

Terrier wrote:I think I have lobang for gazoo and scorpey courtesy light LED.

Can shipped directly from korea but need to find local installer to do it.

gazoo mind sharing how much MCD is selling with installation?? In that case I can advise is it good to do it at MCD directly or source from else where =)

The way say it is like you are snatching away MCD customer. Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_biggrin I don't mean anything just that I'm standing inbetween MCD and forum members and kinda make me in a difficult situation.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th September 2009, 6:11 pm

no lah.. if the GB price is $85.. of coz i will ask them do it at MCD cause MCD includes installation..

How to snatch away customer? I dont do installation and I dont provide warranty Lolz.. beside that I dont earn anything too.

Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_biggrin
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 27th September 2009, 10:17 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
Yewcg wrote:Hi bro Gazoo,

Got it install at Mancando. Damage $90. I do not know if they is still have stock cos although abit expensive but still alot of ppl do it. It's better you call before you go down.

$90 for 4 doors which included installation?
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th September 2009, 12:55 am

[quote="Yewcg
$90 for 4 doors which included installation?[/quote]

Err...is only two doors Lights at the lower corner of the door 612380
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th September 2009, 9:54 am

huh gazoo.. the LED only fit for front door.. or its fit for all 4door but u just fix 2?

means 1 set only come with 2 is it?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th September 2009, 10:46 am

Terrier wrote:huh gazoo.. the LED only fit for front door.. or its fit for all 4door but u just fix 2?

means 1 set only come with 2 is it?

Our Forte only comes with 2 defaults reflector which is the front 2 doors. So if we want to do the the rear doors, we will have to customise it by drilling hole and put a new reflector.

And yes one set only comes with 2 LEDs.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th September 2009, 12:44 pm

ohh i didnt notice till u mentioned abt only 2 doors lolz

thanks for the input Lights at the lower corner of the door Icon_biggrin
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 28th September 2009, 3:43 pm

Terrier, how does ur lobang look like?
a point to note is that due to the red cover.. any light u install will turn red unless u change the cover.. fyi, mine is quite bright at night oso Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th September 2009, 3:48 pm

i saw your scorpey.. lolz

mine shld be ths same as gazoo type.. but I never install so dunno how's the brightness..

just seeing if its worth to install in MCD or import from korea. update u guyz later
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down