Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open

+9
shendoh
keigo
scorpey
amerimacka
Daniel^Bigcow
nothing
kapitan
joepele
Friendlyfool
13 posters

Go down

boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open

Post by Friendlyfool 16th July 2009, 4:19 pm

hi bros,
is the above normal for your fortes?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty Re: boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open

Post by joepele 16th July 2009, 4:31 pm

How in the world did you find that out??
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open Empty Re: boot open & door open light on at the same time - when a door is open

Post by kapitan 16th July 2009, 4:35 pm

Question Question Question

catch no bola....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 16th July 2009, 4:37 pm

bola not even near sight..... cyclops
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 16th July 2009, 4:52 pm

sorry for the confusion
oh its the "DOOR OPEN" alert light at the speedometer...

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th July 2009, 5:06 pm

Still dun get it!! Hahaha!! :-)

Are you trying to say that when you open a door, it will display there..'Door Open' but also display... 'Boot Open'?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 16th July 2009, 5:20 pm

haha lol!
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th July 2009, 5:25 pm

Friendlyfool wrote:sorry for the confusion
oh its the "DOOR OPEN" alert light at the speedometer...

ok ok, i kinda understood now...... yes, whenever a door is opened, even the boot lid, there will be a red indicator light warning the driver... its red, so its a warning.. stop car and check if all the doors and boot lid are shut tight....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 16th July 2009, 5:30 pm

i thot indicators for doors and boot is different? i.e. if open just door(s).. the boot indicator will not be on...
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th July 2009, 5:32 pm

scorpey wrote:i thot indicators for doors and boot is different? i.e. if open just door(s).. the boot indicator will not be on...

later I go check....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th July 2009, 5:39 pm

ya there is a display of your car and showing which thing is open...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 16th July 2009, 6:10 pm

scorpey wrote:i thot indicators for doors and boot is different? i.e. if open just door(s).. the boot indicator will not be on...

u r rite if i not wrong boot warning light is orange then door warning lightis red they are different indicator should not light up together maybe u should get C&C to check
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 16th July 2009, 6:11 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Still dun get it!! Hahaha!! :-)

Are you trying to say that when you open a door, it will display there..'Door Open' but also display... 'Boot Open'?? :-)

yes correct, i have this problem...how ah ?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th July 2009, 8:10 pm

go back C&C to check can le... or did u install alarm? they messed up the wire?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th July 2009, 8:11 pm

checked, boot lid is yelllow light and door open warning light is red... two separate indicators....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th July 2009, 8:30 pm

bro friendlyfool, are you referring to SX or EX ? coz i think they are not the same.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by koayst 16th July 2009, 9:13 pm

Checked:

- boot open gave yellow indicator ... no door open indicator.

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th July 2009, 9:18 pm

Bonnet opened got any indication ?

EX no have......SX got anot ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 16th July 2009, 11:57 pm

Mine is an EX, i did install alarm and i suspect they messed up wiring.

cos when my door open, both the Door open and Boot open indication light is shown at the same time...sigh

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 17th July 2009, 12:02 am

C&C install alarm for you or you installed yourself?
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 17th July 2009, 12:04 am

i install outside...shucks, will they void my warranty if i ask C&C do?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 17th July 2009, 12:05 am

koayst wrote:Checked:

- boot open gave yellow indicator ... no door open indicator.

like tat u might hav a problem too need to check liao cause should have door indicator

Mine is EX and bro kapitan is SX so tat means both model is the same

2 indicator oso must have and different colour if not need to find C&C
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th July 2009, 5:26 pm

Friendlyfool wrote:Mine is an EX, i did install alarm and i suspect they messed up wiring.

cos when my door open, both the Door open and Boot open indication light is shown at the same time...sigh
some alarm includes wiring the boot for force intrusion, they tap to the boot light.

u might want to check if they tap some wires wrongly...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 21st July 2009, 10:52 am

bro tish, you are right, C&C told me to go back my alarm mechanic to do the wiring

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st July 2009, 11:38 am

so is the problem solve bro? or is not the fault of alarm installer?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 21st July 2009, 12:59 pm

haven go do, yesterday when finish the 1k servicing too late already Smile

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down