Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Paint Protection CS-II Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Paint Protection CS-II Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Paint Protection CS-II Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Paint Protection CS-II Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Paint Protection CS-II Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Paint Protection CS-II Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Paint Protection CS-II Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Paint Protection CS-II Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Paint Protection CS-II Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Paint Protection CS-II

+12
ctoh
amerimacka
impact2001
Friendlyfool
scorpey
joepele
turbo4ev
longbow
Eviltrap
Cypher
nothing
koayst
16 posters

Go down

Paint Protection CS-II Empty Paint Protection CS-II

Post by koayst 18th July 2009, 4:48 pm

When CS-II was first done on the car, I can feel the smoothness.

Now, after a week or so later and I washed the car with the 2 bottles of solutions given by CS-II, the smoothness is not that intense anymore. Or rather not as smooth as the first ime.

Do you have the same experience ?

Can I apply other 3rd party wax after washing ?

koayst

Back to top Go down

Paint Protection CS-II Empty Re: Paint Protection CS-II

Post by nothing 19th July 2009, 12:44 am

get the Aquawax from maddetailing under the advert thread...after car wash, just spray and wipe...pretty good stuff....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 19th July 2009, 8:22 pm

koayst wrote:When CS-II was first done on the car, I can feel the smoothness.

Now, after a week or so later and I washed the car with the 2 bottles of solutions given by CS-II, the smoothness is not that intense anymore. Or rather not as smooth as the first ime.

Do you have the same experience ?

Can I apply other 3rd party wax after washing ?

Bro, you are not supposed to wax your car after doing CS-II. Why don't you go down for their preservation spa wash @$10 and see how they apply the preservation solution during washing. Cheers.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by koayst 19th July 2009, 10:35 pm

Thanks for the advise. I didn't apply anything except using the 2 solutions given by Unique, the company at Ubi that did the CS-II.

I just missed the "silky smooth" touch when the car was first treated with CS-II.

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 20th July 2009, 12:53 am

koayst wrote:Thanks for the advise. I didn't apply anything except using the 2 solutions given by Unique, the company at Ubi that did the CS-II.

I just missed the "silky smooth" touch when the car was first treated with CS-II.

I had the same experience with my current ride (Impreza). After using their solution, it just doesn't feel the same. Hence I gave up using their solution and just go for their car wash. It will restore it back to the same silky smooth feeling.

However, like I mentioned in other threads, the waiting time for a car wash can be a killer.

I suppose the instructions they give for the preservation wash solution is not good enough? Perhaps a stronger concentration will do the trick. But I didn't do it, and I won't be doing it anymore. Waiting for my new ride, and dun think will be applying CS-II to it.

Still got a new bottle of preservation wash and a half used one. Anyone interested to take them off? No
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th July 2009, 1:01 am

hhmm so would you recommend CS-II?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 20th July 2009, 1:12 am

longbow wrote:hhmm so would you recommend CS-II?

I would definitely recommend it for people who
1. likes the silky smooth feeling on the car (it really feels good! thumbsup ),
2. lives near Ubi/East of Singapore, and
3. wash your own cars/don't mind the long wait for car wash.

I belong to only number 1. And I live in the West, so waiting for a car wash from 5pm till 6plus before washing is a big deterrence due to PIE being jammed during the peak hour. A clean car will become dirty once you reach home. Laughing

My worst waiting time was from 5.30pm till 8pm. That was the ultimate wait. On bad days, they have only 1 person to wash cars while others are doing the CS-II to other cars, even after 5pm. So customers who are there for the car wash only will be sacrificed. Good service hence many people have gone for it. So this in turn made it harder for people to go for car wash.

The last time I went there (perhaps 2-3 months ago?), I was turned away at 2 of their outlets because they were still applying the CS-II to other cars. The only outlet washing was their newest one. But there were already 4 cars in front of me. Estimate it would be 6plus before they can start with my car. So I drove off and went to a nearby petrol station to wash. S$7 bucks with no perservation wash. Since my ride is changing soon, I have decided to let the CS-II layer go.

Anyway, if you fulfil the 3 criteria, I guess CS-II will be good. many will tell you the positive thing about CS-II. I just happen to tell you the more negative part. No

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide whether you want the teflon layer. I repeat, one thing is confirmed - the layer REALLY feels good! thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th July 2009, 1:48 am

I also reside in the west, the smooth layer loses its smoothness after one week? Like the TS mentioned, or he wash salah already
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 20th July 2009, 2:01 am

best is to wash ur self longbow, feel my car tomorrow, got the kuk kuk feel and touch....
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 20th July 2009, 10:17 am

Not sure if the silky smooth feeling is like the Autoglym feeling... but the Autoglym feeling is actually because the wax is oil based.

After a couple of washes...

Well... that... feeling... juz... isn't... the... same........... dogeyes
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 20th July 2009, 11:03 am

Err.. correct me if im wrong.. after doing CSII.. ur paintworks is "protected" but an extra layer of protection.. i.e. if got bird **** etc on ur car.. the toxic will not "eats" into ur paint works so easily..

My experience is.. b4 CSII.. i used to have some dirts.. bird **** etc.. even after i washed away.. i noticed some already starts to stain the paint (btw mine is white so can easily see the stain) so i really gotto srcub it off..

After CSII, there are no stains (so far) on the car, i just need to clean it off with some water.. of cos i missed the silky feeling.. but i knew tat is not going to last cos its only temporary after they applied the system... i tried washing last friday using they solutions.. not as good but got a bit of silky feeling lah.. Razz

Good thing is i stay very near Ubi and piece of advise.. dun go there n try ur luck.. u can book ur slot first b4 going down 4 car wash... Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 20th July 2009, 4:19 pm

go on sunday better.... Smile they are open too

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 20th July 2009, 9:45 pm

Ok, just to share fellow members who did CS-II. Their shop at Blk 3032A is open for car washing the whole day. No need to book cause its first come first serve. I've ever wash car there at around 3+ in the afternoon. The other outlet only do washing after 7. And try to see how they apply the preservation solution. Cause I applied the wrong way.. Razz He..he..

Ok now you know, don't tell anyone silent
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th July 2009, 11:37 pm

TS, not sure how you wash ur car... For me, first two washes i just use plain water still able to remove the dirt easily.. 3rd wash I use theirs solution but i find the "shampoo" like CMI, macham like no foam.. haha.. Normally I don't wash my car under hot sun or immediately wash my car after a long drive.. It is best to always wash car in cool state...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 21st July 2009, 2:58 pm

To book a not is pretty much individual lah.. just tat i met this honda civic guy when i sent in for CS2 treatment.. he is staying in tampines and he told me he always book just in case he came all the way down and have to wait long long..
i think the shampoo is like tat.. i suspect strong shampoo is not good for the coating.. the CS2 lady actually advice me if going to do car wash at petrol station, remind the fellow to dilute the shampoo if possible.. anyway just follow the instruction given by CS2 if u guys doing car wash urseft.. the instruction there is pretty clear.. Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 22nd July 2009, 12:13 am

Just did my CS II recently. Gonna wash my car tomorrow and will feedback if any. What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 12:28 am

How much is the CS2 again?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd July 2009, 12:30 am

joepele wrote:How much is the CS2 again?

$256 after 20% discount..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 9:51 am

ok.

The 220 would be a good price then?

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 22nd July 2009, 9:56 am

Bro Joepele

You can get CS2 at $220?

I only got the 20% discount (UP: $320) after registering myself @ mycarforum & message "Sealant". sgcarmart only offered 15%
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd July 2009, 10:12 am

$220? special promotion ar?

i oso register thr mycar forum and msg "Sealant" for the 20% discount.. they told me thats the best price already..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd July 2009, 10:21 am

A better shampoo and also approve by csII Is the autogym shampoo which I'm using and so far so good
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 22nd July 2009, 10:23 am

Dunno...

My SE told me it's that price de.

But dunno if he's gonna honor it or not also.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 10:59 am

longbow wrote:I also reside in the west, the smooth layer loses its smoothness after one week? Like the TS mentioned, or he wash salah already

Normally will not lose te smoothness after one week. It will deteriorate with time. I remember Sherine saying not to use Wash and Wax type of shampoo. Perhaps TS used the mentioned shampoo?

Now that we mention about calling down to make a booking for car wash, I have 2 encounters:

1. I called at 4.15pm to try to book an appointment for the wash at 5pm, hoping to get the 1st spot. The lady who answered (not Sherine) said, "No, no! You cannot book now! You can only book at 4.45pm. Call back at 4.45pm."
Me: "I call now, or call at 4.45pm. What's the difference?"
Lady: " Cannot! You can only book at 4.45pm."

Ok, fine. So I called them at 4.45pm, and the same lady asid I'm the third car. I was like WTF!!?? Anyway, I just went down and managed to wash it. I highlighted to Sherine when I arrived. She said they only accept calls at 4.45pm, so I accepted her explanation.

2. Another time, I called them at 4.45pm, and another lady (or it might be the same lady) picked up.
Lady: You cannot book now. You can only book at 5pm.
Me: What!? Last time I called, you all said call at 4.45pm. Now I call at 4.45pm, you say call at 5pm.
Lady: You can only book at 5pm. We only wash car at 5pm.
Me: Last time Sherine said to call at 4.45pm to make the booking.
Lady: You can only book and wash your car at 5pm.

Feeling pissed, I hung up straightaway.

Have to say, I have quite a few not-so-happy encounters with their service staff through the phone, but nothing against them when I manage to wash my car. The only unhappy thing will only be the time of washing if you're the 3rd car onwards. It can be fast if they have many staff washing. But if there's only one, then it's happy waiting time.

The worse, of course, is raining after you wash your car. That one is really waste money and heart pain. And the worst thing is that you cannot do anything about it. Evil or Very Mad
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 22nd July 2009, 1:15 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
Normally will not lose te smoothness after one week. It will deteriorate with time. I remember Sherine saying not to use Wash and Wax type of shampoo. Perhaps TS used the mentioned shampoo?

Now that we mention about calling down to make a booking for car wash, I have 2 encounters:

1. I called at 4.15pm to try to book an appointment for the wash at 5pm, hoping to get the 1st spot. The lady who answered (not Sherine) said, "No, no! You cannot book now! You can only book at 4.45pm. Call back at 4.45pm."
Me: "I call now, or call at 4.45pm. What's the difference?"
Lady: " Cannot! You can only book at 4.45pm."

Ok, fine. So I called them at 4.45pm, and the same lady asid I'm the third car. I was like WTF!!?? Anyway, I just went down and managed to wash it. I highlighted to Sherine when I arrived. She said they only accept calls at 4.45pm, so I accepted her explanation.

2. Another time, I called them at 4.45pm, and another lady (or it might be the same lady) picked up.
Lady: You cannot book now. You can only book at 5pm.
Me: What!? Last time I called, you all said call at 4.45pm. Now I call at 4.45pm, you say call at 5pm.
Lady: You can only book at 5pm. We only wash car at 5pm.
Me: Last time Sherine said to call at 4.45pm to make the booking.
Lady: You can only book and wash your car at 5pm.

Feeling pissed, I hung up straightaway.

Have to say, I have quite a few not-so-happy encounters with their service staff through the phone, but nothing against them when I manage to wash my car. The only unhappy thing will only be the time of washing if you're the 3rd car onwards. It can be fast if they have many staff washing. But if there's only one, then it's happy waiting time.

The worse, of course, is raining after you wash your car. That one is really waste money and heart pain. And the worst thing is that you cannot do anything about it. Evil or Very Mad

This is funny! Razz
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd July 2009, 3:22 pm

Eh, why nobody read my earlier post.

Their shop at Blk 3032A is open for car washing the whole day. No need to book cause its first come first serve.

The outlet at Blk 3031A will usually do PPS and ONLY when they have finished doing PPS then they will start washing after 7.

For booking it is known that the max allowance is 15 min before washing.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd July 2009, 3:34 pm

Eh, why nobody read my earlier post.

Their shop at Blk 3032A is open for car washing the whole day. No need to book cause its first come first serve.

The outlet at Blk 3031A will usually do PPS and ONLY when they have finished doing PPS then they will start washing after 7.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 3:57 pm

Cypher wrote:Eh, why nobody read my earlier post.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Got it, bro. Twice. lol!

But gotta think of this, bro. The all-day washing benefits those who are not working, or are doing odd hours. Most of the people knock off at 5pm, 5.30pm, etc. will still encounter the problems highlighted by me.

And for the 15 mins max allowance before washing is definitely something very new to me, since there was no such thing the last time I was there back in May. grin

So how does this work? Call 15 mins before your wash? Book 15 mins in advance before your car reaches? I'm quite confused about this.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by boardrider02 22nd July 2009, 4:18 pm

i got this paint protection services thru my SE. He told me, after applying it, it a 10 yrs warranty.and everytime servicing of the paint protection is free. Its at amk. They also did the corrotex too. As of now, I dont have further details coz all the info is kept im my car.Will update soon.
boardrider02
boardrider02

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 4:22 pm

boardrider02 wrote:i got this paint protection services thru my SE. He told me, after applying it, it a 10 yrs warranty.and everytime servicing of the paint protection is free. Its at amk. They also did the corrotex too. As of now, I dont have further details coz all the info is kept im my car.Will update soon.

Wah!!! Got so good!!?? 10 years and free servicing of the PPS??? What a Face

Almost too good to be true. Will camp here for your update. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd July 2009, 5:31 pm

Mmm.. CS2 staff never inform me abt their 15 mins rule for booking when i did mine 2 wks ago oso.. Sad
I think the oulet at 3016A oso wash cars...cos i met the honda civic guy who was washing his car there while i sent mine in for treatment..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 22nd July 2009, 5:50 pm

wah boardrider02, update us on the details of the pps that provides 10yrs warranty soon. Surprised
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 6:10 pm

scorpey wrote:Mmm.. CS2 staff never inform me abt their 15 mins rule for booking when i did mine 2 wks ago oso.. Sad
I think the oulet at 3016A oso wash cars...cos i met the honda civic guy who was washing his car there while i sent mine in for treatment..

I think other outlets will start their car wash when they finish their CS-II application to their scheduled vehicles. So if one is lucky, one can reach an outlet that has finished their work and do the car wash straighaway. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd July 2009, 9:38 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
scorpey wrote:Mmm.. CS2 staff never inform me abt their 15 mins rule for booking when i did mine 2 wks ago oso.. Sad

I think other outlets will start their car wash when they finish their CS-II application to their scheduled vehicles. So if one is lucky, one can reach an outlet that has finished their work and do the car wash straighaway. thumbsup

Bros, I got this 15 min allowance from other forum. You suppose to book 15mins before you go down.

I'm sharing my lobang that the outlet at Blk 3032A do whole day washing cause I try to book car wash at Blk 3031A(where I did my PPS) they asked me to go to Blk 3032A. The outlet at Blk 3031A not keen to do car wash cause sometimes they cannot finish doing PPS even after 7.

The 15 mins booking allowance cannot be trusted one, cause they operate on first come first serve basis. Hence even if you book 15 mins before the car wash start time, if any car arrive before you then that car will be washed first. hope this helps. Cheers..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd July 2009, 9:42 pm

boardrider02 wrote:i got this paint protection services thru my SE. He told me, after applying it, it a 10 yrs warranty.and everytime servicing of the paint protection is free. Its at amk. They also did the corrotex too. As of now, I dont have further details coz all the info is kept im my car.Will update soon.

Bro I think I know which company you are refering to. Surf the net for feedback. MCF forum is a good start before you decide to take up that offer....
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 22nd July 2009, 10:01 pm

Cypher wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:

Bros, I got this 15 min allowance from other forum. You suppose to book 15mins before you go down.

I'm sharing my lobang that the outlet at Blk 3032A do whole day washing cause I try to book car wash at Blk 3031A(where I did my PPS) they asked me to go to Blk 3032A. The outlet at Blk 3031A not keen to do car wash cause sometimes they cannot finish doing PPS even after 7.

The 15 mins booking allowance cannot be trusted one, cause they operate on first come first serve basis. Hence even if you book 15 mins before the car wash start time, if any car arrive before you then that car will be washed first. hope this helps. Cheers..

I've also had experiences where I'm the 2nd car to reach at 5-5.15pm. But when I went to the counter, the lady told me I'm the 4th car. So by the time the 1st car finished washing, the 2nd and 3rd car also come liao. So LL gotta wait. No

Of course, I've had the experienced of being the first car to be washed even though I reached at close to 5.30pm. Luck, I guess. I have most of the bad ones. lol!

Anyway, currently still considering deeply whether to do the CS-II PPS or not. The weighing of the pros and cons is not easy. No
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th July 2009, 12:32 pm

gng to give my baby the CS-II car wash later! to lazy to do it myself.. I call and got a slot immediately, just very sleepy now..haha
lazy bug hit me real bad.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 26th July 2009, 12:41 pm

cool lukester ! pls post some pic of before and after k ? thumbsup
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th July 2009, 12:49 pm

pessimizt wrote:cool lukester ! pls post some pic of before and after k ? thumbsup

Oh I have some pics in the expose forte section

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/my-metal-bronzete-t716.htm

Got before after also.

Just today feeling lazy, need to vacuum also, let them do all lor...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 26th July 2009, 1:06 pm

oppps sorry.....so that means you going back for wash only lah ? btw, nice shine !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th July 2009, 1:42 pm

yeah just wash and vac.

just removed some stain from interior myself. But leather seat still got some stubborn stain cannot remove.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 26th July 2009, 5:01 pm

lukester wrote:yeah just wash and vac.

just removed some stain from interior myself. But leather seat still got some stubborn stain cannot remove.

What have you been doing on your leather seat? Naughty naughty... Embarassed

lol!
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th July 2009, 5:04 pm

ermm no la, kenna sun tan lotion. waterproof one somemore, cannot use water to remove.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 26th July 2009, 5:07 pm

wasay.....'sun tanning' in the car ehhh ??? more notti..... Shocked
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 26th July 2009, 5:08 pm

lukester wrote:ermm no la, kenna sun tan lotion. waterproof one somemore, cannot use water to remove.

Oh, my bad... Embarassed

Have you tried Duragloss Leather Shampoo LS #441? After that a Duragloss Leather Conditioner LC #221?

Can check it out here. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 26th July 2009, 5:10 pm

pessimizt wrote:wasay.....'sun tanning' in the car ehhh ??? more notti..... Shocked

Sun tan lotion as lubrication? Never tried before... Embarassed

Must ask Bro lukester how effective was it... lol!
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th July 2009, 5:12 pm

very sticky, cannot lubricate.

i am using amorail's it's clean liao, but think the sun tan lotion stripped off some of the dye from the leather.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 26th July 2009, 5:18 pm

[quote="lukester"]very sticky, cannot lubricate.quote]

Wah, speaking from experience ah? Embarassed

lukester wrote:i am using amorail's it's clean liao, but think the sun tan lotion stripped off some of the dye from the leather.

Are you using Armourall's Leather Conditioner? I have that one. Can only help restore the shine and make the leather shiny and slippery.

Hmm, I seem to recall CS-II having some car leather treatment packages. Maybe can try it?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 26th July 2009, 5:26 pm

its supposed to have some cleaning capabilities.
not sure, but now it looks pretty decent. so still happy with it.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down