Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Technology Paint Protection Reliable?

+13
joepele
liplip
junming
newsman
ckpay
ck7373
amerimacka
pl8288
lukester
waypoint
orichi11
keigo
Happy
17 posters

Go down

New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty New Technology Paint Protection Reliable?

Post by Happy 4th July 2009, 10:40 pm

Has anybody tried this paint protection before? Good? Web says last for 2 yrs.

http://www.nanoguard.com.sg/home.htm

Wonder if this is better than other PPS or waxing? Shocked
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty Re: New Technology Paint Protection Reliable?

Post by keigo 4th July 2009, 10:49 pm

Why not just go for CSII will do... proven and reasonable price..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

New Technology Paint Protection Reliable? Empty Re: New Technology Paint Protection Reliable?

Post by Happy 4th July 2009, 10:54 pm

thks. any idea how long will CSII last? i heard alot of stories that only last few mths but not CSII lah.
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th July 2009, 10:56 pm

Happy wrote:thks. any idea how long will CSII last? i heard alot of stories that only last few mths but not CSII lah.

CSII come with 24 mths warranty... which mean to say if within 24mths your shine drop below 10GU...they will re-PPS for you for free...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 4th July 2009, 11:00 pm

thks bro keigo. wow same as nanoguard at cheaper price. btw any idea where to find good and what price for anti rust coating? thks
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by orichi11 4th July 2009, 11:01 pm

Happy wrote:Has anybody tried this paint protection before? Good? Web says last for 2 yrs.

Hi Happy,

I did the nanoguard after i collected my ride in May.
Overall I'm very satisfied with their svc.
After applying the product, maintaining the car has really been easy.
using the nano365, it really keep the car "KIM KIM"

orichi11

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 4th July 2009, 11:05 pm

thks for sharing, orichi11. so u need to do homework weekly to keep it KIM KIM? they said polish weekly leh. i lazy. hehe
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th July 2009, 11:08 pm

Happy wrote:thks for sharing, orichi11. so u need to do homework weekly to keep it KIM KIM? they said polish weekly leh. i lazy. hehe

Why need to polish after dont the PPS????

For CSII, you only need to just wash it with normal car soap will do....any mark at the car just use plain water to clean it will do.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 4th July 2009, 11:17 pm

Well, for what it's worth... Anything is better than no protection at all. Optimal protection lasts 12-months at best unless you can really adhere to the PPS provider's requirement of rinsing the car at least 3 times a week with water and no waxing(or something along those lines) as well as having to go back to them for annual touch-ups and etc.

Then comes the first ding, scratch, scrape or etc...

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 5th July 2009, 10:36 am

I see keigo become the new CS-II spokeperson.

I too did CS-II, can see the pics in my threads. Don't think you can spot the diff cos it looks as shinny as the new car from showroom.

I am thinking of going once a month to let them clean my ride at CS-II. less pain for me to wash also, and its only 10bucks.

Usually I only need to clean with water, 1litres is enuff and wipe down with cloth in the morning, 5 min job while waiting for engine to warm up. Easy to remove all the nasty tree saps and bird ****. 5 mins wor!
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 5th July 2009, 10:42 am

lukester wrote:I see keigo become the new CS-II spokeperson.

I too did CS-II, can see the pics in my threads. Don't think you can spot the diff cos it looks as shinny as the new car from showroom.

I am thinking of going once a month to let them clean my ride at CS-II. less pain for me to wash also, and its only 10bucks.

Usually I only need to clean with water, 1litres is enuff and wipe down with cloth in the morning, 5 min job while waiting for engine to warm up. Easy to remove all the nasty tree saps and bird ****. 5 mins wor!

No la.. not spokeperson... just sharing what I expose too....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by pl8288 5th July 2009, 11:42 am

Hi keigo

What is the damage for CS-II? What is their address?
I'm interested.

Thanks
pl8288
pl8288

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 5th July 2009, 11:53 am

pl8288 wrote:Hi keigo

What is the damage for CS-II? What is their address?
I'm interested.

Thanks

http://www.unique1995.com.sg/

king
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 5th July 2009, 9:33 pm

orichi11 wrote:
Happy wrote:Has anybody tried this paint protection before? Good? Web says last for 2 yrs.

Hi Happy,

Hi orichi11, how much is the nanoguard PPS? How long is the warranty? Can you really feel the difference with and without the PPS? Is the nano365 a kind of quick wax spray? I am looking at applying nanoguard too but there are many products out there for comparison....
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by pl8288 5th July 2009, 10:03 pm

Hi amerimacka

Thanks
pl8288
pl8288

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 6th July 2009, 11:12 am

any1 try out toughseal?
http://www.toughseal.com.sg/

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 9th July 2009, 12:24 am

Best system is SWEAT n PASSION...... DIY all wash n weekly wax.
Motivation come from weekly $XX.xx saving n wax-gym workout.
10 weeks old...KimKim n SweeSwee.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by junming 10th July 2009, 12:19 am

Can go starblack or starj. they are good!!
junming
junming

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 10th July 2009, 10:59 pm

thks for all the info, man. so many patterns in the mkt. really make me blur.
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 10th July 2009, 11:27 pm

Wa... Sweat and Passion...

How long you take to finish wash and wax? I try to put in passion but I find it takes so much of my time... then haven't vacuum and wipe the inside yet...

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by orichi11 14th July 2009, 12:27 am

ck7373 wrote:
orichi11 wrote:

Hi Happy,

Hi orichi11, how much is the nanoguard PPS? How long is the warranty? Can you really feel the difference with and without the PPS? Is the nano365 a kind of quick wax spray? I am looking at applying nanoguard too but there are many products out there for comparison....

I did mine for $265 with 2 yrs warranty. Can feel that the paintwork is smoother after applying.
I used the nano365 only once every two weeks. Can use it to remove tough stain also.

orichi11

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 16th July 2009, 2:22 pm

lukester wrote:I am thinking of going once a month to let them clean my ride at CS-II. less pain for me to wash also, and its only 10bucks.

Actually, what is the diff between them washing vs you washing vs snow washing?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 16th July 2009, 2:24 pm

me washing is just quick fix
they wash, i will let them apply their protection coat
snow washing never try, dunno what diff
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 16th July 2009, 2:42 pm

lukester wrote:they wash, i will let them apply their protection coat

For 10 bucks they'll do that?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 17th July 2009, 3:59 am

Following are the common pps:
1. corrotec
2. tuff
3. csII - $265
4. nanoguard - $320 (exclude 20% for new car < 1mth)

So which is more reliable? Any comments?
Anyone knows the price for the rest?

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 24th July 2009, 7:44 am

woah so many which one better ?

thinking of doing it once i get my car ... co si working near the shipyard ....
please recommend....thank you .
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th July 2009, 8:55 am

ong wrote:woah so many which one better ?

thinking of doing it once i get my car ... co si working near the shipyard ....
please recommend....thank you .

if shipyard got sandblasting going on, no PPS can prevent it unless u cover yr car up...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by koayst 24th July 2009, 9:10 am

powerteo wrote:Following are the common pps:
1. corrotec
2. tuff
3. csII - $265
4. nanoguard - $320 (exclude 20% for new car < 1mth)

So which is more reliable? Any comments?
Anyone knows the price for the rest?

There is another one I chanced upon when I went there to install my car alarm.

Essential-Zone
#01-62, TradeHub 21

Anybody tried it ?

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 25th July 2009, 2:57 am

planning to do PPS too ... still deciding whether to choose CSII or nanoguard scratch ... i lazy pig won't do wax & polish weekly one rabbit ... wonder if both are the same standard Question
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 25th July 2009, 9:09 am

any one got best recommedation ... if so please do and roughly how much .....

thnak you
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down