Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

those waitin for their bodykit installation

+95
TS
philip8984
arkaraka
ericsoon72
lwlty
Aura
forte35
thaliamei
jl1500k
bigrat
gravin
malcolmlew
Kev_78
St3aLtHIx
darksoul
ong
ForteBoy
humbug
JuanST
Fransge
Andrew
jimixer
neofik
KnGp
kapitan
stev85x
bate81
Tummified
dipstick
1Seth1
koayst
zleipnir
Cypher
longbow
cmgan
chengwei
pimp my ride
astroboy28
lukester
andikong
ace_mav
nocash
forte1978
Spiritseye
brian
mighty meow
boardrider02
joepele
leo
Fortec
waypoint
jackohy
junming
chamot16
pl8288
amerimacka
nsr182
Chilex
Dar
chiewjy
Daniel^Bigcow
FriesL
elim
ahdar
keigo
ctoh
forte-red
turbo4ev
add001
loveforte
yakimas
muff
kysoong
tiny
Divine
PillowER
rockstar
impact2001
Leonard
rockstarforte
Terrier
Kiang
joe
leedevil
dreamzzlandz
tish
Potatoes
izz
greatgazoo
luvxiaobeng
saturnz^83
Juz@kid
Duser
nothing
mwerkz
99 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by philip8984 11th September 2009, 12:11 pm

production delay,so shipment also delay

philip8984

Back to top Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by Terrier 11th September 2009, 12:22 pm

according to what C&C CSO told me.. it delayed till end of the month.. so by end of this month expected to be call up for installation
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by philip8984 11th September 2009, 12:29 pm

OK ,We will wait for the call at end of the month

philip8984

Back to top Go down

Post by TS 11th September 2009, 1:17 pm

Yesterday evening i called and ask bout mine (EX model), he say probably would be in by only October. He say call back to check again end of month or early October to check status again...my Car registered end of May ler...half year soon...CnC is really damn lousy

TS

Back to top Go down

Post by philip8984 11th September 2009, 2:27 pm

there you see,they cannot confirm the date.
i think we should put this in the press

philip8984

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 13th September 2009, 9:30 am

Terrier wrote:according to what C&C CSO told me.. it delayed till end of the month.. so by end of this month expected to be call up for installation

This is a waiting game.... the bodykit dept said mine is end of this month and my queue number is 120. Anyone queue number after me already installed BK?
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 5:27 pm

the BK is done.. Being called up to do BK installation tmr..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 14th September 2009, 5:29 pm

Terrier wrote:the BK is done.. Being called up to do BK installation tmr..

Congrats Terrier! Can share you waiting time or Car reg date?

Thanks!

Last edited by Aura on 14th September 2009, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th September 2009, 5:31 pm

ENVY those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Fresse
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 5:31 pm

19 June 2009. my queue no. is #135
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 5:33 pm

aural wrote:

you will get yours soon too..

finally after long wait..

gonna wash clean my car tonight, so the BK wont overlap the car with dirt..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th September 2009, 5:37 pm

Terrier wrote:
aural wrote:

you will get yours soon too..

finally after long wait..

gonna wash clean my car tonight, so the BK wont overlap the car with dirt..

lol my car also no news yet. =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 14th September 2009, 5:46 pm

nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 14th September 2009, 5:49 pm

wow blue angel ur car getting famous lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th September 2009, 6:31 pm

if im not wrong, someone have posted this web link before.. he uses blue angel pic w/o his permisson.. but blue angel dont mind sharing.. so =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 15th September 2009, 1:04 am

Terrier wrote:19 June 2009. my queue no. is #135

there is actually no real " Queue no", they are just putting air finding a nicer way to tell you that your kits is not here yet.. try calling again the next few day to check and maybe you may find that your quene is different again ?

i was told that they give the queue by the car registration number earlier, but when i keep calling to check the status eariler, they cant even remember what is my queue number anymore ? those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Icon_question

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 1:15 am

hmm.. the first time i called is a guy answer.. he is the 1 told me is #135.

few weeks later.. i call again and the lady answer.. i ask what is my queue no. she said #135 aso..

so I think the list is based on registrated date.. but they use that to contact customer and treat it as queue no.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 15th September 2009, 6:49 am

Terrier wrote:hmm.. the first time i called is a guy answer.. he is the 1 told me is #135.

few weeks later.. i call again and the lady answer.. i ask what is my queue no. she said #135 aso..

so I think the list is based on registrated date.. but they use that to contact customer and treat it as queue no.

The lady told me my queue number is 120.... but I m still waiting to install BK.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 8:56 am

i collected 19june.. yours 20june.. how yours #120. hmm.. i think they go by registration date followed by color then reference #
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th September 2009, 10:43 am

if ur number is 120,call them NOW, u might get urs soon,,
my number sld be 166, i call them yesterday, then they say come do.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 15th September 2009, 10:44 am

bro turbo4ev, u send your ride to C&C already?
When is your car collection date?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 15th September 2009, 11:14 am

can't find the number to call. Can someone pls provide the number again? Thanks!
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th September 2009, 11:28 am

i sent it in this morning do 5k servicing and other problem when i only 4k, they say np de.
then after it, they will send to do BK
i collect at either mid july or june, forget, hehehe
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th September 2009, 11:29 am

me now in C&C for my BK.. who is around here
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 11:31 am

I be there 1300hrs.. think you are gone by then..

who is going ard my timing??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th September 2009, 11:35 am

think u will see my car there also, mine dunno wat time finish servicing
mine is SJR 32xx, got a heart at the dashboard,

Last edited by turbo4ev on 15th September 2009, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 15th September 2009, 11:36 am

bro keigo, are you able to do a check on the que number for the bk which they are working on currently?

Just wondering till now whats the que number they have reach...

Thanks in advance ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th September 2009, 11:42 am

Aura wrote:can't find the number to call. Can someone pls provide the number again? Thanks!

64278807.... mach number .... behind mancando.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th September 2009, 11:46 am

they go by registration date and color availability....
so u guys are june 19 and 20....and doing sept 15...
almost 3 months diff..... those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 15th September 2009, 11:46 am

62789397 bodykit department no. copied from older post....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 11:59 am

meow.. u might want to share your registration date + color
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew 15th September 2009, 12:06 pm

I called and was told to go for installation on 18 Sept morning. Anyone else?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 15th September 2009, 12:09 pm

Andrew wrote:I called and was told to go for installation on 18 Sept morning. Anyone else?
I cannot get thru. Which number u called? Thanks!
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew 15th September 2009, 12:10 pm

BodyKit Installation Tel:64278807 (Ms Lorne)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 15th September 2009, 12:11 pm

Andrew wrote:BodyKit Installation Tel:64278807 (Ms Lorne)

Thanks can not get thru. Will keep trying.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 12:15 pm

that no. is hotline..

usually is either no one answer or too busy to answer or scare to answer..

so be patience when u bombard the no. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 15th September 2009, 12:56 pm

My collection date is on the 10th july 09 mine is a 1.6sx UD white color. its early july and some how i call and ask for my que number the personal said my que number was 300+... sian half
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th September 2009, 1:04 pm

mighty meow wrote:My collection date is on the 10th july 09 mine is a 1.6sx UD white color. its early july and some how i call and ask for my que number the personal said my que number was 300+... sian half

bro dun sian la u better then us ex bros liao ex bk cannot even smell man..
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 15th September 2009, 1:24 pm

last week i called the que was 98 already mine is 110 but till now no calls from them yet so jus wait ba

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th September 2009, 1:34 pm

call n get ur appointment.... else they might think u r not interested.... those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 Icon_twisted what color r u?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 2:46 pm

I overheard Ms Lorne said, this week will be the end of first batch.. Next week got new batch coming in and will start scheduling..

Dont ask me why like that.. I dunno, i just overheard when she talking to 1 of her folk in the waiting room.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 3:06 pm

Some internal sharing news

1) C&C ordered only 100 BK during BK promo..
2) C&C at first market BK as Option to sell, but last min change to add-on package strategy to interest more customer
3) C&C submit the orders very late, which the BK required 2mths to process.

Morale of the stories, C&C try to push the delay fault to Mach and Mach trying to push the delay fault back to C&C too =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th September 2009, 3:08 pm

u there, got see my car ??? update a bit, SJR32xx
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 3:29 pm

got.. either drive down do servicing or send for car wash..

cause when im up there.. your car drive past me.. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th September 2009, 3:37 pm

ohh. so there is no BK on it yet?
u waiting there ar..
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 3:45 pm

I haven see any BK.. I think it just finish the servicing and sending up for car wash before installing the BK.. cause the BK silicon required 2days to fully dry up..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 3:53 pm

turbo.. saw your car.. haven fixed BK yet.. but servicing and washing done..

u working in ST ar.. which office u located?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 15th September 2009, 3:54 pm

wah sianz hopefully i can get my car back today.. car wash not ground floor de meh?

wahh u saw the label, i work at amk one

hows urs? done with BK?
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th September 2009, 4:24 pm

turbo4ev wrote:wah sianz hopefully i can get my car back today.. car wash not ground floor de meh?

wahh u saw the label, i work at amk one

hows urs? done with BK?

nah your car...

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 15092010

In progress of installing BK:

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 18 15092011

Can collect in abt an hour time..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next