Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Bodykit scratch due to installation fault

3 posters

Go down

Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty Bodykit scratch due to installation fault

Post by samuelj 15th February 2010, 12:06 pm

Hi guys,

yesterday i noticed, my driver side the sideskirt just below the door has a scratch. It is caused due to the movement /swinging of the door. This problem has happened before because the sideskirt is slightly too high thus causing the abrasion. It happened on the first day of installation but the garage said they will rectify it by aligning my door. 2 weeks nth happened but suddenly yest i noticed same thing happened again. So my question is, shd i bring it back to the workshop? Will they respray and realign the sideskirt? Even after 2-3 weeks of installation? Thanks.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty Re: Bodykit scratch due to installation fault

Post by xtremex 15th February 2010, 2:18 pm

Bro got pic? I think mine has e same problem as yours.
xtremex
xtremex

Back to top Go down

Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Empty Re: Bodykit scratch due to installation fault

Post by Divine 17th February 2010, 1:52 pm

bro its normal all cars with BK more or less got this problem.. do not realign ur door!! u get more problem like water going in..anyway its becos the material of our BK is too thick (those made in taiwan first few batch) the current 1 which is the new stocks from thailand will not have this problem as they are thinner. =) cheers. boh pian live with it loh lolx mine also like tat
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 17th February 2010, 4:45 pm

Haiz.... sian liao la like that~ Bodykit scratch due to installation fault Icon_sad

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 18th February 2010, 12:30 am

request for the thai made 1 la lolx =x
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down