Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

those waitin for their bodykit installation

+95
TS
philip8984
arkaraka
ericsoon72
lwlty
Aura
forte35
thaliamei
jl1500k
bigrat
gravin
malcolmlew
Kev_78
St3aLtHIx
darksoul
ong
ForteBoy
humbug
JuanST
Fransge
Andrew
jimixer
neofik
KnGp
kapitan
stev85x
bate81
Tummified
dipstick
1Seth1
koayst
zleipnir
Cypher
longbow
cmgan
chengwei
pimp my ride
astroboy28
lukester
andikong
ace_mav
nocash
forte1978
Spiritseye
brian
mighty meow
boardrider02
joepele
leo
Fortec
waypoint
jackohy
junming
chamot16
pl8288
amerimacka
nsr182
Chilex
Dar
chiewjy
Daniel^Bigcow
FriesL
elim
ahdar
keigo
ctoh
forte-red
turbo4ev
add001
loveforte
yakimas
muff
kysoong
tiny
Divine
PillowER
rockstar
impact2001
Leonard
rockstarforte
Terrier
Kiang
joe
leedevil
dreamzzlandz
tish
Potatoes
izz
greatgazoo
luvxiaobeng
saturnz^83
Juz@kid
Duser
nothing
mwerkz
99 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by jackohy 17th September 2009, 2:21 pm

Any bright silver forte gotten their body kit?

Finally managed to get hold of someone from the body kit department and was told that the body kit has came in and awaiting for spraying. Tentatively next Thur. My car is SJRxxxxx

However she also informed that there are quite a number of complaints with the bright silver body kit as the body kit color doesn't match the forte color. Thus may need to wait a while.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by nothing 17th September 2009, 6:15 pm

jackohy wrote:Any bright silver forte gotten their body kit?

Finally managed to get hold of someone from the body kit department and was told that the body kit has came in and awaiting for spraying. Tentatively next Thur. My car is SJRxxxxx

However she also informed that there are quite a number of complaints with the bright silver body kit as the body kit color doesn't match the forte color. Thus may need to wait a while.

mine bright silver with installed BK, yes there's colour diff on the spoiler but the rest ok....not really that fussy in fact I quite liked it so no complaint.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 17th September 2009, 6:26 pm

mine is a big diff to me,

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 SNC00061

Last edited by turbo4ev on 17th September 2009, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 17th September 2009, 6:40 pm

the color difference is it due to old & new paint???? later C&C use this excuse you also LPPL.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 17th September 2009, 7:02 pm

cannot be old paint darker, new paint lighter,
my fred straight away ask me they got give me wrong color a not Embarassed
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th September 2009, 11:26 pm

turbo.. i check mine today.. i feel my color is the same as yours.. and i think its acceptable..

partly the color tone is different due to environment lighting and the angle u looking at it..

i asked 4 + 1 (10eyes) to go round and see my BK.. all tell me looks ok and dont feel a bit differences.. certain angle yes BK looks lighter cause u are standing.. but u squat.. it fade in nicely..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 17th September 2009, 11:37 pm

is it? ok tomorrow i go squat and see.
feel that its really lighter under bright daylight.

hope my replacement is alright, will highlight to them when go for replacement
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 18th September 2009, 12:24 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:the color difference is it due to old & new paint???? later C&C use this excuse you also LPPL.....

sister then u tell them the car suppose to come with bk rite? wat old and new paint? this can be avoided if the car comes with bk
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th September 2009, 2:13 am

Divine wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:the color difference is it due to old & new paint???? later C&C use this excuse you also LPPL.....

sister then u tell them the car suppose to come with bk rite? wat old and new paint? this can be avoided if the car comes with bk

Wat Divine say is truth, if the BK will to come together with the car, it wont have this problem.

I being doing painting jobs and I know that it really is the reason behind old & new paint. Paint changes it's colour fast under the warm humid country like ours. So if a new layer of paint is repray, you will definitely get a different colour. Unless the workshop do a mixing on the paint to blend it to your car, if not you will have two tone colour.

Live with it or pay to respay or argue back to have a respray free those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th September 2009, 2:22 am

I enough of their services.. even complains they even give me negative attitude.. which I totally feel pointless..

blame C&C and not MACH bah.. C&C ordered less than what is required on paper.. too bad

Live with it bah..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by spin 18th September 2009, 11:13 am

I have complain to c&c regards to the diff colour tone on the car and bodykit which the advise me that i did not take care of the paintwork of my car which cause the two tone colour,was very angry with what they say and i told them if the car come with the bk there will not be this problem.they keep saying sorry..

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 18th September 2009, 11:19 am

i am gonna tell them 1 wash every week, sealant every week, u tell me no protect, wat lame excuse.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th September 2009, 11:22 am

i already told u.. they are prepared to provide u all the negative answer..

live with it bah.. my next car will definately not from C&C..

lucky I love BMW more than Benz!!

and I love subaru more than evo..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by spin 18th September 2009, 12:39 pm

Will never trust c&c and kia management again,they know the problem but keep slient and sit on the problem.if u complain they will tell u sorry and sorry but no action taken..very disappointed with their services.

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuktuk 18th September 2009, 1:47 pm

White colour paint most difficult to mix,
Even with correct col code also cannot match.

tuktuk

Back to top Go down

Post by spin 18th September 2009, 1:59 pm

Any white colour car owner have problem with two tone image when bk is install?

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th September 2009, 5:40 pm

tuktuk wrote:White colour paint most difficult to mix,

Now i am getting worried. The reason is due to?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 19th September 2009, 12:23 am

i juz shoot a email to CnC ............

Damm pissed off with the waiting games n problems i am facing with my Forte *pui*
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 19th September 2009, 1:45 am

Kiang wrote:i juz shoot a email to CnC ............

Damm pissed off with the waiting games n problems i am facing with my Forte *pui*

Who u send to? Mine got no respond. Been almost a month.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 19th September 2009, 6:24 am

Kiang.. the answer will be a CSO will call u.. if the CSO cannot resolves your issue.. it will be escalate up to your SE directly..

the hint and only answer to u is.. dont feel like waiting? then quit the game.. they will definately ask u for refund..

anyway bear with it.. next week there's new batch of BK coming in.. this is what Ms Lorne told me when I fixed my BK.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 19th September 2009, 6:34 am

spin wrote:I have complain to c&c regards to the diff colour tone on the car and bodykit which the advise me that i did not take care of the paintwork of my car which cause the two tone colour,was very angry with what they say and i told them if the car come with the bk there will not be this problem.they keep saying sorry..

It is obviously an error on the part of C&C and they have to rectify the problem, rather than say sorry. Mine is bright silver and waiting for them to call me for installation. I am definitely not going to accept different colour tone on my FOrte.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th September 2009, 9:13 am

Potatoes,

I oso have a b.silver , u mind comparing if our car colours are of different tones oredi.

u see,
if our colours are different then maybe it is a lost cause since it may be beyond anyone's control and our option is to reject it and ask for refund.
if our colours match, maybe something can still be done.

the "transport" is 1 month old.....urs?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th September 2009, 10:33 am

Now i think i am beginning to worry about my BK colour liao. -.-
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kl 19th September 2009, 12:28 pm

aural wrote:
tuktuk wrote:White colour paint most difficult to mix,

Now i am getting worried. The reason is due to?

For old white col.car if spray any parts is better to drive your car to the paint shop to mix the most accurate col.
But New car col. different should not be so great le

kl

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 19th September 2009, 10:50 pm

bros and sis, we collected our car on 2 Jul but until now still no call for BK installation.

any advice? you can pm me or reply here
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 19th September 2009, 10:56 pm

me mid june de, urs maybe next batch
can try calling them ask
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 20th September 2009, 12:53 am

JuanST wrote:Potatoes,

I oso have a b.silver , u mind comparing if our car colours are of different tones oredi.

u see,
if our colours are different then maybe it is a lost cause since it may be beyond anyone's control and our option is to reject it and ask for refund.
if our colours match, maybe something can still be done.

the "transport" is 1 month old.....urs?

Mine is 3 months old liao.....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th September 2009, 11:53 am

just talked to the lady in charge, b.silver do not have much discrepancy since it is a nuetral colour....so lets hope for the best.... those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 141836
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by jackohy 22nd September 2009, 11:50 am

JuanST wrote:just talked to the lady in charge, b.silver do not have much discrepancy since it is a nuetral colour....so lets hope for the best.... those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 141836

hmm that not what she informed me last Monday ... wow 见人说人话见鬼说鬼话 ... when i talk to her, i just felt that she being perfunctory.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 22nd September 2009, 11:55 am

sigh..... so what to do?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 22nd September 2009, 12:47 pm

yet to install mine since collection from july till now. affraid
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 22nd September 2009, 3:01 pm

amerimacka wrote:yet to install mine since collection from july till now. those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Affraid

Me too. Early July and was told my no. is 299. Hahaha
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 22nd September 2009, 3:08 pm

chamot16 wrote:
amerimacka wrote:yet to install mine since collection from july till now. those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 20 Affraid

Me too. Early July and was told my no. is 299. Hahaha

Is that ya Q number? I do not know mine wor. eeek eeek eeek eeek
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 22nd September 2009, 3:15 pm

WOW saw a black forte with body kit, no. plate SJS2*9 if not wrong, SJS..... mine also SJS, no 1 ever called me...... nabei, can some 1 give me the 2 number for the bodykits installation? i going to cho them again liao,. cannot tahan liao.
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 22nd September 2009, 4:14 pm

bro fransge, i guess the same ans u will receive from them is that those SJS Plate might be thos owners bid for the number there fore they collect the car in the early batch and somehow the plate number SJS can get to install the bk before you... i'm also waiting for the bk too... haizs... waiting waiting waiting.. rot liao
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 22nd September 2009, 4:24 pm

Called. They mentioned those are cases where owners sold their BK to other non-bk promotion owners.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 22nd September 2009, 5:17 pm

My queue number is 120 and still waiting. No calls for installation yet....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th September 2009, 6:09 pm

saw a SJS bright silver in LK to fix BK..

must be a MCD supporter.. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th September 2009, 6:11 pm

My car went for 5k servicing today and ask jaslyn to rectify on the different color tone.

She ask her boss (MACH's Director) down to see the color differences and he agreed to respray it for me..

but need to send my car in for 2days for them to get the correct color tone. =(

gonna miss my 2days of luxury~
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 24th September 2009, 6:34 pm

wah director sia... btw wats the name of the director?? and what does this director base on to say that theres is or there isn't any color difference in the tone?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th September 2009, 6:45 pm

haha.. my car is at the washing bay near the BK center..

then he say, lets go take a look.. then we walk over and very obviously he said.. yea.. 2 color tone.

he apologize for the 2 color tone as the color formula generated by KIA might be different.

Which means in car batches, our color might be different same goes to the BK.

Anyway Im satisfied with his answer at least he not trying to push away the fault but willing to offer for respray.

Unless C&C.. rather let you go die!~

-------

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1869
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20