Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

those waitin for their bodykit installation

+95
TS
philip8984
arkaraka
ericsoon72
lwlty
Aura
forte35
thaliamei
jl1500k
bigrat
gravin
malcolmlew
Kev_78
St3aLtHIx
darksoul
ong
ForteBoy
humbug
JuanST
Fransge
Andrew
jimixer
neofik
KnGp
kapitan
stev85x
bate81
Tummified
dipstick
1Seth1
koayst
zleipnir
Cypher
longbow
cmgan
chengwei
pimp my ride
astroboy28
lukester
andikong
ace_mav
nocash
forte1978
Spiritseye
brian
mighty meow
boardrider02
joepele
leo
Fortec
waypoint
jackohy
junming
chamot16
pl8288
amerimacka
nsr182
Chilex
Dar
chiewjy
Daniel^Bigcow
FriesL
elim
ahdar
keigo
ctoh
forte-red
turbo4ev
add001
loveforte
yakimas
muff
kysoong
tiny
Divine
PillowER
rockstar
impact2001
Leonard
rockstarforte
Terrier
Kiang
joe
leedevil
dreamzzlandz
tish
Potatoes
izz
greatgazoo
luvxiaobeng
saturnz^83
Juz@kid
Duser
nothing
mwerkz
99 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by mwerkz 5th June 2009, 7:15 pm

is there like a fixed date? or ur SE juz tell u to wait for their call? any number to call n check when it's our turn to do bodykit installation?

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by nothing 5th June 2009, 7:43 pm

when it's here, CnC will call u...don't worry abt all these and just enjoy yr new ride...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by Duser 5th June 2009, 8:47 pm

Is it true there is a delay in the BK installation? I have yet to get my ride and heard the BK installaation is brought fwd to aug or oct..?

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 6th June 2009, 12:24 am

ya. informed mine will be in jul or aug liaos.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th June 2009, 1:49 am

due to e demand n only one manufacturer is supplying e bk to C&C,,, therefore e bk stock is delay til C&C or ur SE call u when ur turn cumz.. mine bk installation is delay too... sianz Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th June 2009, 2:09 am

My SE told me for mine will be here about July, he told me that someone from CnC will call and inform us..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th June 2009, 2:16 am

mine oso bout cum ard dat time,,, hope it cum earlier than expected...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 6th June 2009, 10:21 am

I was wondering if there might be another bodykit option by the time the BK are made available

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 6th June 2009, 10:23 am

haha. den dey will tell u wan change bodykit option must topup money.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th June 2009, 11:23 am

so far there's onli one manufacturer doing e current bk but in future i believe there will be other design cummin out,,, dunno when cummin only..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th June 2009, 11:27 am

Duser wrote:I was wondering if there might be another bodykit option by the time the BK are made available

Pretty sure this will not happen wif C&C but from wat I know ManCanDo is bringin in another bodykit which is pretty nice..... (Go to their website ..... it is similar to the avante bodykit they carrying....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 11:34 am

Wah, so Xiaobeng, are you trying to hit me to do a GB for this bodykit?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th June 2009, 11:44 am

Don't say until like tat leh.... No lah..... juz sharing only mah.... who ask you to spread tis posionious shop to me..... hehehe....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 12:11 pm

i spread to you is for your own good leh lol! Anyway even if you dun tell me I will also try to do a GB for this. But I will have to look the pics and see how chio it is before so that it's worth doing it and also to make sure u guys buy it.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 6th June 2009, 12:44 pm

cnc will send a letter earlier to inform e installation date.if all goes well in manufacturing n shipments ,instalation will b xpecting to carry out in mid july .so dont worry times will cum to makeover ur fortei.now lets enjoy our ride 1st. cheers
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th June 2009, 2:49 pm

greatgazoo wrote:i spread to you is for your own good leh lol! Anyway even if you dun tell me I will also try to do a GB for this. But I will have to look the pics and see how chio it is before so that it's worth doing it and also to make sure u guys buy it.

waaa gazooo.... diz will be one expensive GB...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 8th June 2009, 5:19 am

Same here..... I was just informed by Kia SE that body kit can only be installed in August...... oh mi...... poor planning by C & C....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 3:09 am

and mine to be in sept Sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 10th June 2009, 6:20 am

you mean if your package include the bodykit.. and you got your car in June/july.. C&C will give us a letter and asked us go fix the bodykit at a later date??... so silly.. i thought the agreement got state it comes with bodykit!!

If it does not come with bodykit when its delivered, can I reject the car? ( since bodykit is stated on the agreement) ..

When I asked my SE whether my car will include auto folding mirrors, she can tell me based on your agreement, there is no auto folding mirrors, and if my car comes with auto folding mirrors, its a bonus to me.. What the hell!!!!! if really dont have bodykit, then she did not fullfill what is stated on the agreement..

Really poor management..

And recently I also realised they have stopped having forte commercials.. think they must have realised they got big management problem, even when people want to buy, they cannot fullfill the demand.. stupid! then why in the first place, they blast their commercials on TV.. #$@)_(*E
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 10th June 2009, 10:09 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:you mean if your package include the bodykit.. and you got your car in June/july.. C&C will give us a letter and asked us go fix the bodykit at a later date??... so silly.. i thought the agreement got state it comes with bodykit!!

If it does not come with bodykit when its delivered, can I reject the car? ( since bodykit is stated on the agreement) ..

When I asked my SE whether my car will include auto folding mirrors, she can tell me based on your agreement, there is no auto folding mirrors, and if my car comes with auto folding mirrors, its a bonus to me.. What the hell!!!!! if really dont have bodykit, then she did not fullfill what is stated on the agreement..

Really poor management..

And recently I also realised they have stopped having forte commercials.. think they must have realised they got big management problem, even when people want to buy, they cannot fullfill the demand.. stupid! then why in the first place, they blast their commercials on TV.. #$@)_(*E

Yoz hi there,...1st of all, we are disappointed when we collected our ride(for those who have) it does not come with the bodykit but i guess most of us accepted it cos LPPL..we rather have our car 1st den reject the car where they "might" reassign your car to another buyer(my guess oni)..so we jus drive 1st while waiting for the bodykit loh..as for auto folding mirror its really based on the agreement sign and also the promotion when u sign the offer...if both also dun have den sorry for you le..unless u really can make alot of noise and squeeze the management until bo bian to throw in for u bt i guess will be quite diff...thats jus my personal point of view only and no offense ah...anyway i got my car in may so jus have to wait and wait..no choice

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 10th June 2009, 10:34 am

ya. no pt insisting it comes tgt with bodykit. dey will jolly well assign ur car to another buyer n let u wait till bodykit comes which dunno when.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by joe 10th June 2009, 10:49 am

yeah loh... wat to do.....
me oso waiting...

joe

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 10th June 2009, 10:52 am

relax la. without bodykit oso looks good. den take it after 2mths of driving got new accessories, not bad ma. =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 10th June 2009, 10:53 am

mwerkz wrote:relax la. without bodykit oso looks good. den take it after 2mths of driving got new accessories, not bad ma. =p

wow not a bad way to comfort urself..i like dat...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 10th June 2009, 11:14 am

leedevil wrote:
mwerkz wrote:relax la. without bodykit oso looks good. den take it after 2mths of driving got new accessories, not bad ma. =p

well. look at the brigher side. at least we got our cars liaos. who really cares abt the bodykit =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 10th June 2009, 11:18 am

Ya true..get car first is more important..it will be bad if BK got stock but car no stock!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 10th June 2009, 11:41 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Ya true..get car first is more important..it will be bad if BK got stock but car no stock!

True true...u cant bring the bodykit home to drool also while u can drool when u got ur car...haha..so jus wait and wait loh..

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 10th June 2009, 11:56 am

Didn't the SE informed u guys that the BK will only comes in a later date? Was surprised abt the reactions bcos my SE did informed me since day one that BK will only come later definitely not together with the car.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 10th June 2009, 12:17 pm

Well my SE did tell me so i wasnt suprise jus that got people asking so jus pop my tots..haha...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 10th June 2009, 1:28 pm

mwerkz wrote:
leedevil wrote:

well. look at the brigher side. at least we got our cars liaos. who really cares abt the bodykit =p

It's not about whether u get the car now or later, Kia management really did not plan.... they promise their customers and now could not deliver..... now they have too stop their ad/commercial ---- if not they will be giving empty promises.... lol lol!
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 10th June 2009, 2:27 pm

my SE said body kits come in end may when i got my car in earli may....
den i email to CnC customer service, they told me is July....
haiZ...... siaNZ

Juz worried that the color of my car n d bodykits will not match only... the rest of the waiting time if fine with me as important tat i got the car driving
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 2:29 pm

hmmm but "car come with body kit" it means when u buy the car it comes with bodykit in the package, but didnt say when they fix it.

Anyway could be a mis com here n there.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 2:30 pm

Kiang wrote:my SE said body kits come in end may when i got my car in earli may....
den i email to CnC customer service, they told me is July....
haiZ...... siaNZ

Juz worried that the color of my car n d bodykits will not match only... the rest of the waiting time if fine with me as important tat i got the car driving

if the bodykit is handled by C&C, sure match one, the got the original paint.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 2:41 pm

agreed with Tish.. during the BK promo I did ask what is the material used and where is it fitted..

The answer to me is locally fitted which I already knew such delayed will be expected since contract vendor wont know C&C going to place order.. If you notice C&C promo BK only for 10-12April but after the overwhelming response they decided to extend it to end of april. How you want them to produce on time with undecided figures.

Anyway my SE nv tell me abt the BK delayed but I ask her instead and her response to me is the BK that shown in last promo have not sent for LTA approval. When the submitted for LTA approval, its being rejected due to minor fault on the BK which means we will expected very minor change not on the design but might be other area(detailed stuff she dont wanna said).

This is partly the reason why its being pushed back to Jul/Aug for BK.

No point screwing SE ard as its within their control. Blame the C&C management for not doing their job well.. hope all these helps.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 10th June 2009, 6:19 pm

Anyway jus back from my 1k svc...was told by the people there not all the cars are assembled and shipped from korea..some/most are assembled in sg..not sure how true it is...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 6:24 pm

assembled what?? BK??

tell them stop farting "bull air"

their BK got it from MACH accessories which is in SG!!! will C&C shipped all BK overseas just to assembly den shipped everything back to SG? waste $$ loh..

My SE knew I know too much information which she dont dare to snook me but to tell me the truth =)..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 10th June 2009, 6:40 pm

Guys! if anyone got news for our BK arrival frm C&C..Pls do alert us here aite!!! THKS!!
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 10th June 2009, 6:50 pm

terrier, you mean the bodykit that we see at the showroom have not been approved by LTA ? and they started to display them happily on papers and showrooms? Really jialat the management ... what if the whole thing got rejected by LTA?

My SE never tell me anything about the delay of the bodykit (i got to know through this forum) ... and when I asked her about it, she then mention there will be a delay..

What the hell!! So angry &^%$##%&*I(()*(&*
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 7:59 pm

haha dont angry.. they already amended the minor fault brought up by LTA and LTA already approved on that.. that is when they start mass production.

Dont u know that many internal news are not from the SE but people in the forum community.

Usually SE wont tell you the BK is not ready till the date of collection. Cause what if the BK produced earlier than the expected date..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th June 2009, 10:44 pm

Terrier wrote:assembled what?? BK??

tell them stop farting "bull air"

their BK got it from MACH accessories which is in SG!!! will C&C shipped all BK overseas just to assembly den shipped everything back to SG? waste $$ loh..

My SE knew I know too much information which she dont dare to snook me but to tell me the truth =)..
bro terrier no lah, leedevil meant the forte assembled in sg. not the bk.

but from what kapatian bro's pic. I think forte is assembled before reaching our shores
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th June 2009, 10:58 pm

yes.. Forte is assembly before reaching our shore.. the few which is not fitted in KR might be the seat cushion and etc.. cause they need to reach sg den can fix locally.. but SX2.0 is done in KR..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 10th June 2009, 11:53 pm

Terrier wrote:agreed with Tish.. during the BK promo I did ask what is the material used and where is it fitted..

The answer to me is locally fitted which I already knew such delayed will be expected since contract vendor wont know C&C going to place order.. If you notice C&C promo BK only for 10-12April but after the overwhelming response they decided to extend it to end of april. How you want them to produce on time with undecided figures.

Anyway my SE nv tell me abt the BK delayed but I ask her instead and her response to me is the BK that shown in last promo have not sent for LTA approval. When the submitted for LTA approval, its being rejected due to minor fault on the BK which means we will expected very minor change not on the design but might be other area(detailed stuff she dont wanna said).

This is partly the reason why its being pushed back to Jul/Aug for BK.

No point screwing SE ard as its within their control. Blame the C&C management for not doing their job well.. hope all these helps.

do u noe wad my SE said ?
she said QC faulty for Bk . never mention anything abt LTA .
srsly cock up for C & C i tell u !
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th June 2009, 12:09 am

so many versions regarding the bodykit.. think all the SEs are really good at coming up with different excuses and reasons to tell their customers.. and if all the customers come as one, we would realise there are different types of reasons as to the delay of the bodykit..

They treat us as fools, dont they know there is a thing call forum, especially a forte forum...
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 11th June 2009, 12:31 am

Hi guys.. perhaps let me clear some doubts..

• The BK was designed locally by a company knw as MACH
  • The initial BK show in the showroom is not an approved material. But its just meant for display and this is why most of the SE dunno what are the materials being used. They only knw is locally fitted.
  • The BK which u guys will be getting now is LTA approved material and this is partly of the main reason why there's is a delay.
  • Initially understanding the 1st batch of BK could be come out as early as July but hear from inside info that there some minor design changes (Mold design changes) so the bk is delay further again.
  • But anyhow, if you not interested in the stock BK, perhaps u guys can take a look at the HOS bk.. theirs come with wing spolier at least.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 10:49 am

bro, any idea how much the hos bk set?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstar 11th June 2009, 11:00 am

hmm....HOS bk?...sumting new...they got any pics/designs to show?

rockstar

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 11th June 2009, 11:24 am

I have asked them, coming soon.... Yet to confirm the design, he quoted at a price of slightly more than 1 k for the 5 pieces of kits. Anyone interested, maybe can organise a group buy.....
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th June 2009, 11:50 am

?? why u guys buying another BK? i thought BK is included in the promo???? 1k for 5 pcs BK? wats the material ah?

1) MCD have their own version of BK which is ABS same material as ur bumper.
2) C&C did not order from MCD becos their bk is more expensive then the MACH's version.
what we can do is to reject the BK if there is any changes from the original design from the on at the showroom. then ask them to refund and get the bk we want ether from MCD or HOS.
well all we can do now is Lan lan suck thumb and wait loh see what they come up with
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 11th June 2009, 12:08 pm

All made with ABS, they show me the high spoiler only. Really nice. Still waiting for them to call me when they have all the 5 pieces.
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th June 2009, 12:12 pm

Divine wrote:?? why u guys buying another BK? i thought BK is included in the promo???? 1k for 5 pcs BK? wats the material ah?

1) MCD have their own version of BK which is ABS same material as ur bumper.
2) C&C did not order from MCD becos their bk is more expensive then the MACH's version.
what we can do is to reject the BK if there is any changes from the original design from the on at the showroom. then ask them to refund and get the bk we want ether from MCD or HOS.
well all we can do now is Lan lan suck thumb and wait loh see what they come up with

I asked my SE before 'what happen if I don't want my BK?' 'Oh we refund you $500'.

Then I ask him 'what happen if I booked without BK and I want BK?' 'Oh you pay $1500'

Do you think they'll give us back $500 or $1500 if we do not want the BK? Rolling Eyes

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next