Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

those waitin for their bodykit installation

+95
TS
philip8984
arkaraka
ericsoon72
lwlty
Aura
forte35
thaliamei
jl1500k
bigrat
gravin
malcolmlew
Kev_78
St3aLtHIx
darksoul
ong
ForteBoy
humbug
JuanST
Fransge
Andrew
jimixer
neofik
KnGp
kapitan
stev85x
bate81
Tummified
dipstick
1Seth1
koayst
zleipnir
Cypher
longbow
cmgan
chengwei
pimp my ride
astroboy28
lukester
andikong
ace_mav
nocash
forte1978
Spiritseye
brian
mighty meow
boardrider02
joepele
leo
Fortec
waypoint
jackohy
junming
chamot16
pl8288
amerimacka
nsr182
Chilex
Dar
chiewjy
Daniel^Bigcow
FriesL
elim
ahdar
keigo
ctoh
forte-red
turbo4ev
add001
loveforte
yakimas
muff
kysoong
tiny
Divine
PillowER
rockstar
impact2001
Leonard
rockstarforte
Terrier
Kiang
joe
leedevil
dreamzzlandz
tish
Potatoes
izz
greatgazoo
luvxiaobeng
saturnz^83
Juz@kid
Duser
nothing
mwerkz
99 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by kysoong 11th August 2009, 2:10 pm

hope this BK saga ends soon...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

those waitin for their bodykit installation - Page 10 Empty Re: those waitin for their bodykit installation

Post by 1Seth1 11th August 2009, 2:55 pm

tell me about it man. its nt fair if they give something but they take forever to honour it.
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 11th August 2009, 3:14 pm

wah.. so anyone got theirs installed?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th August 2009, 3:22 pm

Divine wrote:bro the ex is not due to the exhust issue they already made another mould for the ex version without the exhust arch. so wat u see in the showroom is not wat u get. EX is getting a different BK from SX

yea... actually i wanna pin point is the arch of the BK.. but dunno how to explain it...
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th August 2009, 3:25 pm

all bros.. relax dude.. today is the first week of BK installation for the old birdie forte..

Probably we will received our calls either this week or next.. Hope to get it soon too..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 11th August 2009, 3:54 pm

i try calling again to confirm the list, but no answer for 3 times oreidi.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th August 2009, 5:04 pm

yea same i called and no answer as well, I think they got tired of answering the same question over and over again
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 11th August 2009, 5:07 pm

Yupz, I email them also no reply hahaha

longbow wrote:yea same i called and no answer as well, I think they got tired of answering the same question over and over again
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th August 2009, 5:16 pm

i think the lady is not in today.. since the first installation is done tmr onwards..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th August 2009, 7:22 pm

I just got a sms from them. They said 'due to technical difficulties, my bodykit cannot be installed till further notice'. wtf?!?!

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 11th August 2009, 7:40 pm

tiny wrote:I just got a sms from them. They said 'due to technical difficulties, my bodykit cannot be installed till further notice'. wtf?!?!

who sms u? ur SE or BK dept?
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th August 2009, 7:58 pm

the BK dept. I called my SE to clarify..a couple of mins ago the BK dept called me up and told me that the paintwork on the BK is terrible, that's what CnC is rejecting it. Need to repaint, early next week then can get.

Anyway that's their official explanation. *shrug*

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 11th August 2009, 8:13 pm

Wats ur color bro? WTH are ey doing man!!! Evil or Very Mad
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th August 2009, 8:24 pm

Blue.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th August 2009, 8:59 pm

wahahaha... now we knows how Mach Accessories works.. mass productive with lousy QC..

anyway, i dont think its so simple with just technical fault when they start calling customer for appointment and C&C rejected after that..

I feel they are under-stressed of getting calls hourly asking for queue listing. hmm... no idea.. all are my assumption =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th August 2009, 9:07 pm

Ok lads, I was at leng kee earlier for servicing. Saw one black and one titanium silver forte drive out with the new bodykit. Dang...
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 11th August 2009, 9:42 pm

Hi People

Smsed my SE tis morning regarding BK installation. Asked him whether is there such a dept call BK Dept and guess what he told me..there is no such dept..he was saying that contractor is required to complete the installation works within one month and they will be the one contacting us directly..so i presume all or most of us should be able to have our BK installed by mid Sep
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by pl8288 11th August 2009, 10:08 pm

Call whole afternoon from 1.30pm finally, a lady pickup check lucky I'm on the list of 100, will get my BK in 2 wk time.
pl8288
pl8288

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 11th August 2009, 10:09 pm

Sad I called earlier today and was told that my bodykit will only be available my mid-september
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 11th August 2009, 10:14 pm

I jus got my Bodykit installed today...so inclusive of the boss's car im the 6th in sg to have installed with it le...was told not to wash my car and speed too fast at least for the 1st day for the "glue" to dry 1st...the director of Mach was there and was vfriendly...spoke to him for quite some time and he mention that the bodykit is manufactured in taiwan and not malaysia as mentioned earlier...the guys there are really professional,even the boss is also involved..saw on the list theres 5cars to install bodykit today so curious ask the boss everyday 5cars ah?he say initially yes bt as time goes by they will speed up the process le...furthermore they only have 2 months to finish fitting 500cars...saw a few boxes of bodykit...one of the colour i saw is LC(nt sure wat colour is dat)...waited there about 1hr+ and collect car already...though they mention need 2-3hrs..when i was there, a black(2.0)sx and ti-silver (1.6)sx already finish their installation...a concern for bros here is he 2-tone effect...bt for me i dun c any difference...den e boss also mention e most obvious 2 have e 2tone effect will be white and red...if people really wan the owner have to fork out money and they will custom mix e colour of each car to cancel away this problem..at the end of e day im a vsatisfied customer cos the bodykit is really vnice and of cos finally after such a long wait...so bros pls be patient as they are goin down to list according to the colour 1st...they will definitely call u...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 11th August 2009, 10:26 pm

bro, pic leh....... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 11th August 2009, 10:27 pm

I will try to take later...bt nw its getting late le..scared the poor lighting...if really cant tom den i post?sorry for the delay guys...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 11th August 2009, 10:53 pm

woohoo... finally... starting... delivering...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 11th August 2009, 10:58 pm

ya loh...will b u guys turn vsoon de...so cheerup!

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 11th August 2009, 11:00 pm

wahhh, i am so so excited again, like when waiting for car after down payment,

longbow will be sad to see that white got chances of 2 tone......
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 11th August 2009, 11:01 pm

wah.. how do they queue? by booking date? car collection?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 11th August 2009, 11:02 pm

i wonder too.. longbow say he saw SJS today doing bodykit, Question
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th August 2009, 11:38 pm

leedevil wrote:I jus got my Bodykit installed today...so inclusive of the boss's car im the 6th in sg to have installed with it le...was told not to wash my car and speed too fast at least for the 1st day for the "glue" to dry 1st...the director of Mach was there and was vfriendly...spoke to him for quite some time and he mention that the bodykit is manufactured in taiwan and not malaysia as mentioned earlier...the guys there are really professional,even the boss is also involved..saw on the list theres 5cars to install bodykit today so curious ask the boss everyday 5cars ah?he say initially yes bt as time goes by they will speed up the process le...furthermore they only have 2 months to finish fitting 500cars...saw a few boxes of bodykit...one of the colour i saw is LC(nt sure wat colour is dat)...waited there about 1hr+ and collect car already...though they mention need 2-3hrs..when i was there, a black(2.0)sx and ti-silver (1.6)sx already finish their installation...a concern for bros here is he 2-tone effect...bt for me i dun c any difference...den e boss also mention e most obvious 2 have e 2tone effect will be white and red...if people really wan the owner have to fork out money and they will custom mix e colour of each car to cancel away this problem..at the end of e day im a vsatisfied customer cos the bodykit is really vnice and of cos finally after such a long wait...so bros pls be patient as they are goin down to list according to the colour 1st...they will definitely call u...

LJ la sorry not say u bro.. but damn angry!!! how can u ask owner to fork out $$ if they dun want to see 2 tone? the bk intially was to come with the car now the delay then now ask us owner to fork out $$ so custom mix? !*&%@#&@$#@ where can like this? although u dun drive a white or a red but damn angry after seeing this!. IF the BK were to come with they car wouldnt it be NO PROBLEM at all?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th August 2009, 11:41 pm

so now lan lan suck thumb accept wat they wat us to take la? where got such thing 1? bros u all pay $40k+ for a car and what u get is wat u dun like? this do not justify!
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th August 2009, 11:43 pm

tiny wrote:the BK dept. I called my SE to clarify..a couple of mins ago the BK dept called me up and told me that the paintwork on the BK is terrible, that's what CnC is rejecting it. Need to repaint, early next week then can get.

Anyway that's their official explanation. *shrug*

bro they CB la trying to pull stunt again
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th August 2009, 11:48 pm

mine is white.............................................................................................................................. mad
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th August 2009, 11:50 pm

lolx Bro fork out $$ la lolx might as well buy from MCD seh !@&^$@!#$@!&#
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th August 2009, 11:50 pm

agreed with divine..

so if there's such a case for red/white forte.. den its better for you guyz to go down bang table.

it seriously unfair to all bros of these 2 colors.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 11th August 2009, 11:51 pm

Divine.. if not wrong.. when you drive down.. you are actually handling vehicle to them.. and if color is not up to your satisfaction.. I think you can demand from C&C directly and not to accept the car.

Best is ask them remove the BK and ask for a detailed report.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th August 2009, 11:58 pm

Terrier wrote:Divine.. if not wrong.. when you drive down.. you are actually handling vehicle to them.. and if color is not up to your satisfaction.. I think you can demand from C&C directly and not to accept the car.

Best is ask them remove the BK and ask for a detailed report.

this should be the way.. not wat TINY bro SE said they reject the BK cos paint like shiit.. this only prove 1 thing MACH got no standard in their BK! in the first place trying to give us some lousy FRP material trying their luck with LTA then now giving ABS should they know what are the LTA rules and regulation before they even summit the BK for approval? since they are in this field they should had known before hand and avoid all these mis conception rite?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th August 2009, 12:03 am

MACH = Me Also Cannot Handle

C&C = Come & Complaint!!

If both add together they are.. Me Also Cannot Handle, Come and Complaint!

I think they are best partner so far..

MCD proved them the other way which MAN CAN DO..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 12th August 2009, 12:06 am

lolx so true
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th August 2009, 12:08 am

I will suggest..

When send in your car for BK.. Ask for handling over Slip.. then DONT STAY there.. come back in 1.5hrs - 2hrs time.. then QC before accepting their order. If not up to standard, we shld have the rights to reject!

Prepare C&C management Contact no. in your hp.. the moment they KPKB.. go to their management straight that customer services and quality services is not up to standard. I dont think its nice to be LPPL letting them do whatever they like.

Since MACH is under C&C account, any not up to satisifaction C&C will be accountable too..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 12th August 2009, 12:14 am

Agreed. They should not push to their contractors at all...

Terrier wrote:I will suggest..

When send in your car for BK.. Ask for handling over Slip.. then DONT STAY there.. come back in 1.5hrs - 2hrs time.. then QC before accepting their order. If not up to standard, we shld have the rights to reject!

Prepare C&C management Contact no. in your hp.. the moment they KPKB.. go to their management straight that customer services and quality services is not up to standard. I dont think its nice to be LPPL letting them do whatever they like.

Since MACH is under C&C account, any not up to satisifaction C&C will be accountable too..
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 12th August 2009, 1:10 am

FriesL wrote:wah.. how do they queue? by booking date? car collection?

Sorry this im not too sure...bt they have a list of car owners...so they jus follow and go down the list..bt who create the list..tis im not too sure le..supposingly is from C&C ba...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 12th August 2009, 1:13 am

Oops...i tink i create some disharmony here...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th August 2009, 1:16 am

dont worry.. we are purely against the way they work and not you having the first few got BK ^^

its good that u provide information for us so we can watch our back when going down for installation =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 12th August 2009, 1:21 am

Really hope my information helps...all the best guys...im tryin to upload pics bt e effect is really bad due to poor lighting...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 12th August 2009, 2:03 am

yeah.. thanks for all the updates so we all dun get con by these lousy.. provider.. thumbsup

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 12th August 2009, 2:51 am

I called the bodykit hotline and asked the lady when its our turn.. then she checked and said our will be in next shipment, estimated arrival mid september.. then when I asked if it goes by color, she said no.. she said by registeration date. ( think its not true bah we got our car somewhere end of June. and color is dark cherry.

leedevil: looking forward to see your forte's bodykit.. haha, you are the first 10 to have your bodykit fixed.. so good thumbsup
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 12th August 2009, 10:11 am

Haiyah....juzt pray tat mine dun hav 2 tones!!
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 12th August 2009, 10:26 am

if they going 2 do by color, then does that mean that if i get my car this weekend i can go get my kit done? Since black comes first right? where got logic sia
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 12th August 2009, 10:39 am

I just called.. and that dear guy friend finally picked up the call..

Checked with him what's my queue no. and notified #13x+.. I be expecting end of this month to start of month =.='''

anyway mine is tit silver too..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 12th August 2009, 10:47 am

i call still no answer....sianz....
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 12th August 2009, 10:53 am

well...........

i got a info ....

now purely SX model doing the installation ...

all EX have to wait til september ....

so well ............

LPPL
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next