Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work?

+4
waypoint
forte3737
Cypher
leeking
8 posters

Go down

U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work?

Post by leeking 9th February 2010, 4:08 pm

As above...

leeking

Back to top Go down

U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty Re: U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work?

Post by Cypher 9th February 2010, 6:39 pm

Better to use Redline SI-1 , Caltex Techron Cleaner or Redex... in that order..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? Empty Re: U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work?

Post by forte3737 9th February 2010, 9:08 pm

there is no proof that these additives work. but i guess no harm giving it a try.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th February 2010, 9:34 pm

Sighs... Yet again...

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th February 2010, 9:40 pm

Yet another... Snake Oil...

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th February 2010, 10:19 pm

Frankly, I'd be more convinced if these additives were sold on the premise that they were powerful engine cleaners as opposed to boosting (horse)power and mileage per tankful and all that other yaddah...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 10th February 2010, 7:50 am

forte3737 wrote:there is no proof that these additives work. but i guess no harm giving it a try.

If you are referring to 3M additives I don't know. But the stated products listed by me are fuel cleaners to remove carbon...
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 10th February 2010, 5:46 pm

Cypher wrote:
forte3737 wrote:there is no proof that these additives work. but i guess no harm giving it a try.

If you are referring to 3M additives I don't know. But the stated products listed by me are fuel cleaners to remove carbon...

I remove my engine carbon by zooming at high speed in NS highway..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 12th February 2010, 12:21 am

Car manufactures do not recommend any fuel additive, just premium grade fuel with engine cleaning agent

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 16th February 2010, 12:53 pm

v power and caltex techron works better than whatever additives

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 21st February 2010, 9:01 pm

Just bot the 3M fuel additive (2 bottles package) for my forte. Will be testing it out at 20,000km. For my previous ride, i used to pour in STP fuel injector cleaner every 10,000km. This is part of the preventive maintenance. Now with caltex techron available, i will pump it once a while and continue to let my ride "drink" the tonic every 10,000km.... U guys heard about the 3M fuel additive? Is it proven to work? 332362

Not sure it really works but for a peace of mind due to our start-stop road condition....
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by iseethesun 21st February 2010, 9:25 pm

Yeah ..... Just pump v-power once in a while can liao.

iseethesun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down