Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work

+4
Dar
cboonh
tish
K-Family
8 posters

Go down

Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work

Post by K-Family 5th June 2009, 11:12 am

I know for sure C&C removes the internal trims in the car to fix up the Bluetooth and IU.

I opened up the cover tab that was along the A-pillar just to check whether the bolt to the plastic trim was tightened properly.....lo and behold.....

THE BOLT WAS MISSING!!!!! AND ON BOTH SIDES OF THE A_PILLARS!!!

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty Re: Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work

Post by tish 5th June 2009, 12:14 pm

ehh dont really understand bro

can take pics to show ? thanks
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work Empty Re: Kia Singapore Bad/Lazt Pre Delivery Work

Post by K-Family 5th June 2009, 1:17 pm

tish wrote:ehh dont really understand bro

can take pics to show ? thanks

Cars not with me now. So I'll try to describe it better:

Sitting in the drivers seat; you will find on your front-right, a pillar supporting the roof. The plastic piece covering this pillar has a small oval tab that you can pull off. Inside should be a bolt securing this part of the car to the metal frame underneath. This bolt is missing and my suspicion is that during installation of the blue tooth and IU, the opened up this piece and then replaced without bolting it back. Lousy workmanship I say. No

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 5th June 2009, 3:00 pm

woah.. like that 偷工减料 ah? wow.. these kind of things normal day to day how to check man.. :/
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 5th June 2009, 3:14 pm

Waa, sounds serious...later the roof fly off in high speed...instant 'open top' sports car...sheesh....
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 5th June 2009, 3:45 pm

Company bo chup customer, therefore contractor also pick up the bo chup attitude

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 5th June 2009, 3:57 pm

the fault lies with the aftermarket installer....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ahben 5th June 2009, 5:06 pm

Ok more bad service.

My door panel on the inside got scratched while they were probably doing the central lock.
Did not notice it when i collect the car.

Then when i did and wanted to change it on my 1k servicing, the person at the service centre say must change all 4 doors. And ask me to get my SE to do a defect form.

So i called my SE and she said oh its already a month and we can't do anything. Ask me be more fierce to the service centre and insist, cos it will be under their cost centre blah blah blah...

When i went to collect my car, the items about the door weren't even in the report. Shocked

Last time i'm going to buy from them anything...

ahben

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 5th June 2009, 5:09 pm

what if u going to buy merc?? u still seeing them eh..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down