Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum

+36
JuanST
powerteo
longbow
remes
Divine
junming
inhalerz
balonglong_1979
FriesL
bigbull
greatgazoo
Juz@kid
Terrier
muff
BluRz
Cypher
newsman
nothing
nocash
ano57
keigo
saturnz^83
Siaoster
lawrenceke
Leonard
tish
Fortec
The Blue Cruiser
graysgerald79
melburn
luvxiaobeng
izz
lordhawk
GotCash
gravin
impact2001
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum

Post by impact2001 18th June 2009, 12:09 am

It had been quite while since i remember a pool of 30++ members till now of about 464 members...

So i would like to hear any of the feedbacks from you guys of how this FORTE forum been running? Appreciate that you could drop one or two sentence expressing your dismay/appreciation etc for this forum... Smile
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty Re: Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum

Post by gravin 18th June 2009, 12:11 am

a... the time: can reflect real time or not? mine still reflected weirdly... haha. but overall i enjoy my stay here with all the bros & sis...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Empty Re: Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum

Post by impact2001 18th June 2009, 12:21 am

Can.. whatever feedback bros/sis give.. we all must listen and improvise.. no listen, where got improvise... Even all is good feedback.. still need to further improve!!! At least i believe here is very posionous forum.. All the GB keep flooding in..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 18th June 2009, 12:29 am

Erm all the uncles,aunties,jiejie,gorgor here all very friendly and nice =D
agree with gravin too, i enjoyed my stay.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 18th June 2009, 12:30 am

i love the enthusiasm and energy in the forum, plus all the good tips and poisons! Keep it up folks!

Also, kudos to all the hardworking Mods, keeping the shop running. Luv ya all!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 18th June 2009, 12:44 am

i kinda stay dis forum. cheers get to learn something new..n a lots of jokers here jocolor
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 18th June 2009, 12:54 am

the ppl here r thumbs up..... but Y so long admin haven't update whether we changin to got cash designed page ar? coz i think is a good contribution leh.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th June 2009, 12:56 am

Well i did put the feedback... Smile We in the midst of debating.. Lol.. Perhaps u all should gather some more power to push the ADMIN.. He MIA most of the time.. Sad
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 18th June 2009, 1:08 am

This forum is a very gd place to make frds and at the same time get poisoned Razz

One suggestion i would like to giv is to have some games or break the ice stuffs during our meetups, although there are no problems mixing ard but i still think some of them who are shy seem lost during the meetup.

Just a suggestion Wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by graysgerald79 18th June 2009, 1:22 am

it was awesome! Since i am a new car owner, learnt alot from everyone here .. haha...

Maybe we can "officiate" a logo for this forum after all the polling, then allow the template to be downloaded for members so that we can use it for T-shirts, mugs, decal, etc...lol Very Happy

graysgerald79

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 18th June 2009, 2:02 am

This forum is the best among other forums I frequented. People here are caring and helpful. Yes, many funny jokers here but no sarcasm and ill-intentions. People are quick to render assistance to each other. Enjoy this forum!

And yes... the most relaxing chit-chit corner. Smile
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 18th June 2009, 2:12 am

Forum is great.

However, to get us moving, we need some form of committee to get things going and done rather than all the ad hoc we been doing now. It's shit job tbh...but still so far we are doing well. Thumbs up to moderators, the GB organizers and everyone who chip in their 2 cents.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th June 2009, 2:21 am

I like this forum because of some reasons, 1 being that it concentrate on cerato forte, just 1 model by itself, we can learn more and discuss with the same car with everyone. 2. everyone is quite mature and dont really flame one another around, people here are really understanding n friendly.... 3, since we are all buying the first batch of a new model, everyone is growing up together, just like a family, our bonding are growing quite well as everyone is sharing good stuff and DIY sessions together. The best thing is we poll and ask for everyone's opinion on decision like meetups...

Thumbs up! Just wanna hear the feedback from you guys of this forum Icon-thumbsup

Last edited by tish on 18th June 2009, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 18th June 2009, 2:50 am

so far so good . but i think smt have to be done to the search function . i pointed out previously with one other forumer but felt ignored =/
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 18th June 2009, 3:20 am

a very detailed forum.. concentrated on one & only car unlike the other forums where mostly the car owners can share info and tips on poisoning ourselves..

Friendly forumers to tok cock sing song everyday to pass the boring days..
Most importantly is the consistent updating and new interesting threads in the forum to keep the forumers busy.

Thumbs up to everybody! I gonna miss the fun where i fly away soon.. :-(
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 18th June 2009, 8:45 am

lawrenceke wrote:a very detailed forum.. concentrated on one & only car unlike the other forums where mostly the car owners can share info and tips on poisoning ourselves..

Friendly forumers to tok cock sing song everyday to pass the boring days..
Most importantly is the consistent updating and new interesting threads in the forum to keep the forumers busy.

Thumbs up to everybody! I gonna miss the fun where i fly away soon.. :-(

Internet is everywhere ! Very Happy
Definitely wont lose touch !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 18th June 2009, 10:10 am

Great forum! Friendly people!Have made new friends here and can discuss anything under the sun! Also, there is always something new being updated! Thumbs up!

I'm loving it! Keke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 18th June 2009, 10:39 am

maybe some enchantment needed...

possible to add "New Post" function?

The search function don't seem to be working.

Lastly when I editing it will show the prevent spam message.. I understand the need for that but when come to edit possible to disable that..

Lastly this is a great forum where everyone is nice
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th June 2009, 11:02 am

tish wrote:I like this forum because of some reasons, 1 being that it concentrate on cerato forte, just 1 model by itself, we can learn more and discuss with the same car with everyone. 2. everyone is quite mature and dont really flame one another around, people here are really understanding n friendly.... 3, since we are all buying the first batch of a new model, everyone is growing up together, just like a family, our bonding are growing quite well as everyone is sharing good stuff and DIY sessions together. The best thing is we poll and ask for everyone's opinion on decision like meetups...

Thumbs up! http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/images/smilies/icon-thumbsup.gif

This phenomenon normally will last 3-5yrs.......
A lot of time after you change ur cars liao.... The heat dies away... (except those made really close frens)
Seen this kind of things happen everywhere.. .from bikes (singaporebikes.com) to cars forum(Rav4 club/lancer).
Enjoy the current hype while it lasts....

So far.... Organization and cleaning up of the threads are very effective.
Keep up the good work!!
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th June 2009, 12:01 pm

everyone has to move on sooner or later...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th June 2009, 1:24 pm

天下没有不散的宴席.....

Jus treasure the current MOMENT! hehehhe
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 18th June 2009, 1:34 pm

ano57 wrote:天下没有不散的宴席.....

Yeah... got to treasure the current MOMENT, coming meet you going? I want to hug you... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 18th June 2009, 2:31 pm

ano57 wrote:天下没有不散的宴席.....

reminds me of the Getz Club...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 18th June 2009, 4:18 pm

Ya, getzclub started with a big bang...and branch out to other countries getzclubs too..our mega GTG is cheers and our weekly GTG attendance is good too...but after so many yrs, time to retire liao....that's why now only active in forum but unlikely will attend any meet up....actually someone offered to buy over the forum but due certain reasons, we just let it die off naturally Crying or Very sad
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th June 2009, 5:02 pm

nothing wrote:Ya, getzclub started with a big bang...and branch out to other countries getzclubs too..our mega GTG is cheers and our weekly GTG attendance is good too...but after so many yrs, time to retire liao....that's why now only active in forum but unlikely will attend any meet up....actually someone offered to buy over the forum but due certain reasons, we just let it die off naturally Crying or Very sad

ya.... SG and MY club mass gathering.... Came out in Magazine... .SO ONz ......
its always like tat one la...
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 18th June 2009, 5:05 pm

Even the forum also gone, took over by an advertisement site. Sad
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th June 2009, 5:06 pm

u ride bike, remember about tri-nation charity ride every year?? lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th June 2009, 5:41 pm

It is still around.... TISH

This year i think is PENANG again. i always miss...
wanted to join. .but now Part time study.. no leave to take la..

A lot of the riders.. even change car liao. .still go....

same same la... 2 wheel 4 wheel also can go...

There is another forum i frequent previously one ....mixture of cars....
call pitstop. They got hardcore DIY fella ( regualr snr tech) leading the rest from small time servicing stuff to electric maddling. Fun pp, solid......
can learn more if u want
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 18th June 2009, 6:06 pm

Lots of Tips n Lobang strictly focus on FORTE...this is the BEST!!
Me really shorten my learning curve n save some $$$$...esp with the "Common Problem section". 2 Thump Up !!
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 18th June 2009, 6:39 pm

Still waiting for FOGS decal to identify our members... bounce
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 18th June 2009, 7:00 pm

Lotsa "Poison" contributed by Forte pals in this forum....
Love It!!~
Lotsa sharing and learning!
Made new frens...nice driving pals...esp frens who continuously provide me with places where to get the "poison" Twisted Evil
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 18th June 2009, 7:09 pm

this forum got the most OT......almost all threads also have......

Mods here also OT.......but thats wat I like.......no rules......no regulations....no need to

worry about spelling or grammar....... as long can understand can already hor..... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th June 2009, 11:07 pm

muff wrote:this forum got the most OT......almost all threads also have......

Mods here also OT.......but thats wat I like.......no rules......no regulations....no need to

worry about spelling or grammar....... as long can understand can already hor..... Very Happy

got rules la... or else we need moderators for what... wah piang leh... Smile alien
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th June 2009, 11:46 pm

u all confirm talking about the mod who most ot is impact... What a Face i dont ot one .... lol tongue
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 18th June 2009, 11:55 pm

tish wrote:u all confirm talking about the mod who most ot is impact... What a Face i dont ot one .... lol tongue

are you sure you are not the one, from petrol to air force, tattoo to earring... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 19th June 2009, 1:35 am

OT?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 19th June 2009, 1:41 am

i preferred this forum more over SGkiaclub cause Sg kia club got too many models and it will be quite messy if everyone is there.. the mod isnt that active either and Forte is cat under Cerato.. which both old and new cerato uses different spare parts..

At least whatever GB or recommendation is straight to the point where we know everyone come from.. so nice to stay here for long and sgkiaclub to me is to find lobang e.g. massive general spare parts.. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th June 2009, 1:45 am

nocash wrote:
tish wrote:u all confirm talking about the mod who most ot is impact... What a Face i dont ot one .... lol tongue

are you sure you are not the one, from petrol to air force, tattoo to earring... Laughing

ermm i swear im not that one lol tongue
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 19th June 2009, 2:03 am

diz forum crazy n ppl in here r insane... affraid

im stayin coz poison by e insanity, helpfulness, poisonous, etc etc Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th June 2009, 9:50 am

Juz@kid wrote:diz forum crazy n ppl in here r insane... affraid

im stayin coz poison by e insanity, helpfulness, poisonous, etc etc Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

thats cool!! lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 19th June 2009, 9:27 pm

Juz@kid wrote:diz forum crazy n ppl in here r insane... affraid

and the massive lust to drive a poisonous Forte... lol!
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th June 2009, 10:50 pm

tish wrote:
nocash wrote:

then must i swear i am the one lol.. rabbit
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 19th June 2009, 11:19 pm

tish wrote:
nocash wrote:

no lah....since when you ever OT wan.....not talking about you lah.... Rolling Eyes
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 20th June 2009, 3:32 am

I'm dismay in holding GB and dun think I'm going to do so in this forum anymore Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th June 2009, 3:55 pm

impact2001 wrote:
tish wrote:
nocash wrote:

then must i swear i am the one lol.. rabbit
lol next outing dont smack my pipi lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 21st June 2009, 12:33 am

hi guys, I think this is one of the best forums around. Everyone is nice and friendly. No back stabbing and crude remarks. Important thing, no "F" words like some other forums.

Everyone share their views and once a problem or question is raised, the others will try to share their experience and encounters. Everyone seems to be friends of many years, though many have never seen each other before. That include me, haha. But I will try to turn up the next meet up.

Many useful info and links were posted for the convenience of the others. This is really nice.

To me, the best and funniest phrase is "smack your pi pi"! Razz This is real classic man! Very Happy

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 21st June 2009, 1:14 am

Hi all

Think every forte lover migrated here.. Smile nice forum indeed..
looking forward to meet up soon..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 21st June 2009, 1:31 am

Welcome you guys man. love u all deep deep. cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st June 2009, 2:56 am

FriesL wrote:Hi all

hopefully they will, glad to have u on board mate Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 21st June 2009, 3:26 pm

tish wrote:
FriesL wrote:Hi all

hopefully they will, glad to have u on board mate Smile

Be careful of you pipi... lol!
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next