Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Is it a must to make a booking before servicing?

+2
dandeana21
BlackSpider
6 posters

Go down

Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty Is it a must to make a booking before servicing?

Post by BlackSpider 28th December 2009, 8:59 pm

If we don't make any booking, will they still serve us? and leng kee no more 2pm service???

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty Re: Is it a must to make a booking before servicing?

Post by dandeana21 28th December 2009, 9:47 pm

i tink it's advisable to make a booking as they may hv the rights to reject your request leh.. unless it's an emergency case.. can do an online booking...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Empty Re: Is it a must to make a booking before servicing?

Post by BlackSpider 28th December 2009, 10:02 pm

i am only free this wed, few days ago i checked there are slots available for wed but i didnt book it. i decided to book it now but only 4th jan onwards available. wah if i come wed, they reject me die le.. OPC.

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 28th December 2009, 10:21 pm

eeehh... u wanna call them to make the booking? tink shld be able to slot in bah.. try try and see how...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSpider 28th December 2009, 10:28 pm

hahaha ok i'll try tmr! thanks alot sis! Smile

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 28th December 2009, 10:29 pm

hiak hiak.. no prob.. eeehhh?? how u noe dat i'm not a guy leh?? muz be my bears giving me away.. Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Icon_tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSpider 28th December 2009, 10:35 pm

ur profile stated u're a female?? HAHA

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 28th December 2009, 10:39 pm

BlackSpider wrote:ur profile stated u're a female?? HAHA

ooohhhh!!! hiak hiak.. Is it a must to make a booking before servicing? Icon_tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Patklee 28th December 2009, 11:14 pm

BlackSpider wrote:If we don't make any booking, will they still serve us? and leng kee no more 2pm service???
It is better to book first but i did my 1k service without booking, just drive in and they accept, just act blur. they might reject you if there are many cars. my ODM 5100. got to wait till next week then got slot for service. haiz..

Patklee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSpider 31st December 2009, 5:37 am

went for servicing just now. nvr ask them to wash my car. think they itchy hands go wash end up the spider i pasted at the back of the car gone.. zzz i realised only after i reach hm. they nvr even tell me! aiyooo

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 8th January 2010, 11:19 am

black spider, for OPC car you make bookign by phone, drive before 7am and park your car at C&C workshop. Leave your car key at Security. Once finish they will call you collect. For me I will collect at 6.30pm..dilly dally pay money, by then wala 7pm can drive liao...
no need to waste S$20

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSpider 8th January 2010, 3:11 pm

thx for the suggestion Friendlyfool. but well, i called them and operator ask me hold on for like 20 min. no one attend to me. so i gave up, and use the sms thing instead whereby we book thru sms. I got a reply message from them saying something like "thank you for the sms. We will call you back shortly to confirm". and you know what, till the next day, or shall i say till today at this very moment, I NEVER receive any calls from them. Sad

I already did my servicing. I just went there without booking. First they refuse to do it but as i pester, they agreed to me. Smile

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 8th January 2010, 9:32 pm

to make things a lot easier... make your appointment online weeks prior to your preferred date/week for servicing...

usually when i receive the 'postcard' from KIA as a reminder to book my appointment, i'll try to book it asap to choose the dates i want. It saves me a lot of hassle... Razz
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 9th January 2010, 8:20 pm

anyway, after 3 yr warranty over I will go other workshop...C&C too expensive

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 13th January 2010, 12:11 pm

Whats the number to call for servicing for Leng Kee workshop? Or is it all the same number?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSpider 13th January 2010, 9:48 pm

leeking wrote:Whats the number to call for servicing for Leng Kee workshop? Or is it all the same number?

can b found here bro... http://www.kia.com.sg/booking/make.asp Smile

BlackSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 13th January 2010, 10:59 pm

BlackSpider wrote:
leeking wrote:Whats the number to call for servicing for Leng Kee workshop? Or is it all the same number?

can b found here bro... http://www.kia.com.sg/booking/make.asp Smile

Ok.. Booked.. Thanks

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down