Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing?

+7
forte3737
kysoong
JuanST
KingJerry
aural
leedevil
Terrier
11 posters

Go down

Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing?

Post by Terrier 18th November 2009, 12:36 am

As above topic.. do they entertained walk-in??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty Re: Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing?

Post by leedevil 18th November 2009, 12:38 am

no need to online/phone booking..walk-in they also will entertain..at least dats wat i always do when i go pandan gardens for svc..

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Empty Re: Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing?

Post by Terrier 18th November 2009, 12:51 am

hmmm.. i realise that whenever i book for servicing.. they dont even bother to check who am I..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 12:53 am

That's what i realised also when i went for my servicing....

Shall try for my next servicing due dec. Just walk in at 8am =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 18th November 2009, 2:15 am

I called and they said it's first come first serve. If that's the case.. Why book in advance?

MMMMmmm..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th November 2009, 8:39 am

nah.... got some advantage.... lets say they can only 10 cars for the day.... if u walk in and ur the 11th car, they can refuse u.
if u come as the 11th car and u have appointment... they have to serve u....

so rule 1... if ur gonna walk in... make sure ur early...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 18th November 2009, 8:47 am

aural wrote:That's what i realised also when i went for my servicing....

u can just leave ur car there at 7am... confirmed served first Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 8:50 am

kysoong wrote:
aural wrote:That's what i realised also when i went for my servicing....

u can just leave ur car there at 7am... confirmed served first Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Icon_razz

Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Suspect
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 18th November 2009, 8:59 am

hehe, tat is wat i always do at Ubi... got duty service advisor to serve though mechanics will onli report work at 8am... car will be ready by 10plus... Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Icon_smile
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th November 2009, 9:00 am

kysoong wrote:hehe, tat is wat i always does at Ubi... got duty service advisor to serve though mechanics will onli report work at 8am... car will be ready by 10plus... Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? Icon_smile

Might try to go early but still another 3-4 weeks to go for my next servicing. Now only 3300++ nia. 3000 to go.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 20th November 2009, 10:30 am

just walk in will do. if want to collect car early, must go early also.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 20th November 2009, 10:41 am

hmm, I booked my servicing online for last Fri at Leng Kee and when I reached there got an assigned technician waiting for me. Smile

That day also got about 8-10 Kia cars at the svc center
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 20th November 2009, 10:57 am

yeah.. i find booking is a waste of time.. but then was told..if no via booking your car will not get serviced as fast esp at busy lengkee and pandan i guess.. (i waited for 4 hours during my 1st cos i booked via internet and not received on the floor techician..)
2nd svc...just drive to thomson.. tadaa 40mins.. job done... !

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 20th November 2009, 11:06 am

I drive in that day for 10k servicing w/o booking..

thru the system they can called out my name and said u nv book ar..

then i was like.. die.. dont ask me go home!

after that he said.. u nv book, we can do for u but can only collect after 1730hrs and must collect before 1830hrs.. u ok..

of coz ok since i throw my car there and off to work and knock off at 6pm.. no big deal.. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 20th November 2009, 11:38 am

FriesL wrote:yeah.. i find booking is a waste of time.. but then was told..if no via booking your car will not get serviced as fast esp at busy lengkee and pandan i guess.. (i waited for 4 hours during my 1st cos i booked via internet and not received on the floor techician..)
2nd svc...just drive to thomson.. tadaa 40mins.. job done... !

hmm, maybe now alot of pple complain so nw customer svc crawling to improve ba. Smile

I also thinking of goin thomson for my 2nd svc, their cust svc gd?
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th November 2009, 11:52 am

no lei, Last week when I sent Xiao Bai for grooming, the first thing the guy said was "Did you book your servicing?"
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 20th November 2009, 3:17 pm

u neber reply "Yah, i did. You mean you cant find my booking in your system?" Is it a MUST to online/phone booking for servicing? 612380
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 20th November 2009, 5:06 pm

haha or u show him yr booking confirmation email n SMS la
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 21st November 2009, 5:58 pm

Just did my servicing last Thursday.

I did ask them about the online booking. Coz I put some comments on the booking, but they don't seem to have it on the system.

Then I realized whether you have done the booking or not, they will still serve you normally.

Well, that was at UBI. Maybe it's different at other servicing centers.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 22nd November 2009, 3:23 am

Actually it doesnt really matter, the booking process only takes a few minutes anyway.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down