Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

+14
dreckker
Siaoster
keigo
ano57
lukester
mehmehhh
JuanST
NiVleK
ace
KnightRider
Dark Knight
KingJerry
aural
patsy
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by patsy 12th November 2009, 8:09 pm

Siaoster wrote:
patsy wrote:Got my car 24 Sept, have only travelled 818 km so far.... 2 tanks of gas... is that too long?

haha there is no right or wrong in how long you take to clock your mileage lah, a car is suppose to be convenient, if have to worry about clocking the mileage then i don see it as a convenience already right How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 332362

haha no lah, was just worried if it would affect the car
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by aural 12th November 2009, 9:52 pm

patsy wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
patsy wrote:Got my car 24 Sept, have only travelled 818 km so far.... 2 tanks of gas... is that too long?

haha there is no right or wrong in how long you take to clock your mileage lah, a car is suppose to be convenient, if have to worry about clocking the mileage then i don see it as a convenience already right How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 332362

wont affect the car. u come back u also will drive mah, unless u really leave there untouch for a few months.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by dreckker 12th November 2009, 10:02 pm

it took me almost 7 mths before my car was ready for 1k servicing... haha....
got the car late april.... did 1 k servicing early nov........
dreckker
dreckker

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 12th November 2009, 10:04 pm

dreckker wrote:it took me almost 7 mths before my car was ready for 1k servicing... haha....
got the car late april.... did 1 k servicing early nov........

o.O super low usage.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 12th November 2009, 10:12 pm

wow... low mileage sia... so any bro going for 1k servicing tomorrow?
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th November 2009, 8:47 am

patsy wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

car is a machine, it needs a workout, anything stationary will gets its part "rusty".... see the oil never circulates and all.... so u must really let us help u clock the mileage.... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_twisted oso stale petrol will lose its effectivity... and after a while it might just like be water....... bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 9:42 am

karakid wrote:wow... low mileage sia... so any bro going for 1k servicing tomorrow?

U going? Put ur time for collection. If free go down tcss. But go also go LK for me.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 13th November 2009, 10:08 am

had to cancel my servicing today, had to sit in a mtg! how should i know it only lasts 15 mins!

anyway not yet 1k!!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 13th November 2009, 10:09 am

JuanST wrote:
patsy wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

car is a machine, it needs a workout, anything stationary will gets its part "rusty".... see the oil never circulates and all.... so u must really let us help u clock the mileage.... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_twisted oso stale petrol will lose its effectivity... and after a while it might just like be water....... bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah, actually did notice that the engine had slower pick up after I used the car after leaving it alone for 3 weeks...
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 10:12 am

patsy wrote:had to cancel my servicing today, had to sit in a mtg! how should i know it only lasts 15 mins!

anyway not yet 1k!!!

dun need to fast go. 1k or 1.2k still ok.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 10:48 am

My car about 2mth old... now already 1.8k km liao... LOL
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 10:48 am

hanxiang87 wrote:My car about 2mth old... now already 1.8k km liao... LOL

urs is normal plate right?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 10:51 am

ya lor..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 10:52 am

hanxiang87 wrote:ya lor..

My xiao bai turns 2 months in 3 weeks. Hope can get his BK before tt.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 10:53 am

sry.. my car coming to 1mth in 6 days time.. now ODO showing 1.8k Km =x

Ur BK can gimme la.. mine also white car... plate also start with SJT de
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 10:55 am

hanxiang87 wrote:sry.. my car coming to 1mth in 6 days time.. now ODO showing 1.8k Km =x

Ur BK can gimme la.. mine also white car... plate also start with SJT de

Chey same then. I collect 3 days before you then. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 10:56 am

ya.. haha >.< sry made a mistake..

so how.. BK gimme ah..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 10:57 am

hanxiang87 wrote:ya.. haha >.< sry made a mistake..

so how.. BK gimme ah..

U take from ur neighbour bah. Easier. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 10:58 am

Got silver and blue.. dunno which one to choose.. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I guess white is better... haha..

Btw what is ur mileage right now?
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 11:00 am

hanxiang87 wrote:Got silver and blue.. dunno which one to choose.. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I guess white is better... haha..

Btw what is ur mileage right now?
2.9k. Should hit ard 3k by today.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 11:00 am

wah.. u really chiong around with ur "wife" ah.. every night go "chiong" with her ah?
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 11:05 am

hanxiang87 wrote:wah.. u really chiong around with ur "wife" ah.. every night go "chiong" with her ah?

i am part time driver How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_cry GF now still stay at west. I stay TPY. Up and down already 40- 60km depending where i going to pick her up from. Plust driving for work. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_sad
My petrol cost....... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 11:06 am

Den u going north for refilling using RM$ or u stay within where we are using SGD$
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 11:07 am

hanxiang87 wrote:Den u going north for refilling using RM$ or u stay within where we are using SGD$

TPY drive up to pump not worth the money and time. Anyway the cost is ok lah. Within limits.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 13th November 2009, 11:09 am

Bro Aural, wat is TCSS?

Anyway I sent in my Dark Knight around 8.50am this morning. Got alot of cars queuing for servicing. I saw a Orange and White Forte. Any bro here? I be taking half day and reach LK around 1pm. Hopefully I can get my car by then.
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 11:09 am

I see =) next time when u pick ur gf.. also come pick me la.. i also stay at west.. Been nearly 1 mth nv sit at passenger sit le..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 11:09 am

karakid wrote:Bro Aural, wat is TCSS?

Anyway I sent in my Dark Knight around 8.50am this morning. Got alot of cars queuing for servicing. I saw a Orange and White Forte. Any bro here? I be taking half day and reach LK around 1pm. Hopefully I can get my car by then.

tcss - talk **** sing song. lol.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 11:12 am

1pm ah.. i think can ah.. tat time i sent in my car for 1k serving at 8.30am... i waited until 1.30pm..

Guess how i spent my time? I walk all the car showroom at LK. I been eyeing at tat VW Scirocco How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_twisted
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 11:13 am

Depends on their number of WIP and also what time u bring in. Mine took from morning 845am until 4pm....
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th November 2009, 11:14 am

8.30am....guess i more luckier.. their service quite long

Last edited by hanxiang87 on 13th November 2009, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 13th November 2009, 11:14 am

haha come come. Razz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sssptp 13th November 2009, 4:23 pm

Hello Bros,

Can I ask one question ? After the 1K servicing, does that means we can rev the RPM to more than 3 and travel more than 90km/hr ?

sssptp

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 13th November 2009, 4:24 pm

try not to...best is till 5,000km........or till you change fully syn, it will be better...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by sssptp 13th November 2009, 4:29 pm

okok. Noted. Thanks. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_wink

sssptp

Back to top Go down

Post by sssptp 13th November 2009, 4:31 pm

Any adivse on whether to go for 2nd servicing at 6,000km or 5,000km? C&C ppl says 6,000km. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_scratch

sssptp

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 13th November 2009, 4:38 pm

by right...its 6,000km, cos when you change EO, its 1,000km. Mineral Oil last about 5,000km, so theoretically, its 6,000km or 6mths, whichevery come first.

as for the 3k rpm, just drive normal after you done your 1,000km, just dun ram hard can already...to maintain 3k rpm, haha...I myself also cannot do it... Razz
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by sssptp 13th November 2009, 4:44 pm

icic.. Thanks for sharing. How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 332362

sssptp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 13th November 2009, 11:41 pm

Yo did my 1k svc le. Put mineral oil. Get my missing forte emblem. Complained the vapour in headlight yet said is normal. Haiz...
Quite fast as 12.30pm can collect. Cos heavy rain so i went to raliart pit shop c c n c e mach pple puttin bk. Btw nw is SJS n got a SJR, all metallic silver. 4 SX doin installation. Smile
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 13th November 2009, 11:53 pm

Sweet, going for mine next week.

So far i don't have any problem with the ride besides the condensation in the headlamp.

Guess i'll only be changing the mineral oil for my 1k servicing.. Smile
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th November 2009, 12:12 am

KingJerry wrote:Sweet, going for mine next week.

So far i don't have any problem with the ride besides the condensation in the headlamp.

Guess i'll only be changing the mineral oil for my 1k servicing.. Smile

cool bro!! Anyway gd to put mineral @ 1k to clean e engine n 5k as well. Once 10k we will trottle our engine!!! Haha

u got install bk?
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 14th November 2009, 12:21 am

Nope, not installing BK.

I booked after the BK freebie promo was over.

I might want to change to synthetic oil at 5k.. What do you think?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th November 2009, 1:58 am

KnightRider wrote:try not to...best is till 5,000km........or till you change fully syn, it will be better...

dun need lah. dun abv 4k can already. Speed wise dun think is any issue as long as ur rpm is not abv 4k
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 14th November 2009, 2:11 am

Wah Aural, post so late today uh.. Went out to chiong is it! Very Happy
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 14th November 2009, 8:48 am

after my 1st servicing only able to rev up to 3k rpm only ...but driving often exceed 90km/hr ... highest i hit is 110km/hr is it advisable... thank you.
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th November 2009, 9:00 am

ong wrote:after my 1st servicing only able to rev up to 3k rpm only ...but driving often exceed 90km/hr ... highest i hit is 110km/hr is it advisable... thank you.

haha me worst. Last nite at bke i drove till 120km/hr n i dun realise!! Then i quickly reduce to my uncle speed. 20 mins ride frm woodland bke back to sengkang. :p

quite suprise our forte very stable at high speed. But i think b4 we change to full syn oil better dun cheong too fast as advise by many bro here. Smile
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 14th November 2009, 9:06 am

karakid wrote:
ong wrote:after my 1st servicing only able to rev up to 3k rpm only ...but driving often exceed 90km/hr ... highest i hit is 110km/hr is it advisable... thank you.

haha me worst. Last nite at bke i drove till 120km/hr n i dun realise!! Then i quickly reduce to my uncle speed. 20 mins ride frm woodland bke back to sengkang. :p

quite suprise our forte very stable at high speed. But i think b4 we change to full syn oil better dun cheong too fast as advise by many bro here. Smile

ok noted ..but just step on the pedal ..and feel the car move shiok ...
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th November 2009, 12:02 pm

remember the 4k thing usually we will not hit above 3.5k unless we are really speeding already. So dun worry so much.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th November 2009, 12:03 pm

KingJerry wrote:Wah Aural, post so late today uh.. Went out to chiong is it! How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I uncle dun cheong one. Watch show until late showered liao wait for hair to dry so come in post post.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 14th November 2009, 1:22 pm

karakid wrote:

I have to agree on this.. It's very stable such that often my speed went from 70 to 110 unknowingly.. Then have to step brake to slow down.

Some more my friends keep complaining that i drive very slowly.. Then i show them the meter it's already 90-100.. Any faster and i'll be booked for speeding!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th November 2009, 2:18 pm

KingJerry wrote:
karakid wrote:

I have to agree on this.. It's very stable such that often my speed went from 70 to 110 unknowingly.. Then have to step brake to slow down.

Some more my friends keep complaining that i drive very slowly.. Then i show them the meter it's already 90-100.. Any faster and i'll be booked for speeding!

haha.... my CO also complain. She siao siao one, sometimes say y i so fast and sometime y i so slow. Woman hard to predict sia...

but one thing is our Forte rocks!!! More n more love my Dark Knight more than my CO. Razz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next