Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

+14
dreckker
Siaoster
keigo
ano57
lukester
mehmehhh
JuanST
NiVleK
ace
KnightRider
Dark Knight
KingJerry
aural
patsy
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by patsy 10th November 2009, 5:30 pm

Got my car 24 Sept, have only travelled 818 km so far.... 2 tanks of gas... is that too long?
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty Re: How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by aural 10th November 2009, 7:33 pm

patsy wrote:Got my car 24 Sept, have only travelled 818 km so far.... 2 tanks of gas... is that too long?

Dun worry. I offer my help to clock mileage. Dun keep too long later ur engine oil solidify Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Empty Re: How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by KingJerry 10th November 2009, 8:01 pm

Not sure if you're slow, but i think i'm a bit too fast.. Razz

I got mine on 30th October and i'm at 750km already. Planning to go 1k servicing next week..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 10th November 2009, 9:45 pm

Got my ride on 7th OCt and now clock 950km. Going for my 1st servicing @ LK this coming Fri. Any bro here doing as well tis coming Fri? Smile

Btw, mine is OPC....
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 10th November 2009, 10:17 pm

I'm only hitting 450km.....maybe 2 weeks later going Pandan thur evening for servicing.....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 10th November 2009, 10:22 pm

karakid you are fast! 3 days clocked 950km.. Where did you go? Up north?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 10th November 2009, 11:17 pm

KingJerry wrote:karakid you are fast! 3 days clocked 950km.. Where did you go? Up north?

You need to change your spectacles.... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_razz

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 10th November 2009, 11:36 pm

Ops, it's one month and three days.

Must have been the excessive mugging.. Now i'm X_X
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 11th November 2009, 1:26 am

Mine was 2 weeks but by then it was 1300km.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 11th November 2009, 1:33 am

When my KOUP comes...it will prob take me one month....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th November 2009, 8:49 am

from my place to LK .... going for 1k servicing... 15 minutes....hehehehe How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 11:14 am

JuanST wrote:from my place to LK .... going for 1k servicing... 15 minutes....hehehehe How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_smile

Haha everyone know u lived at BM area. I going to spy your ride as I working at Depot. hheheee...
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 11:17 am

KingJerry wrote:karakid you are fast! 3 days clocked 950km.. Where did you go? Up north?

wah!! If 3 days I can clocked 950km means I more power than a taxi driver? haaa...

I dun dare drive to north as I still conquering Spore roads. (long time no drive need to rebuild confidence. hee)
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 11:18 am

KingJerry wrote:Ops, it's one month and three days.

Must have been the excessive mugging.. Now i'm X_X

Haha no worries bro... u fast n furious, so read numbers also super fast. Razz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 11:24 am

aural wrote:Mine was 2 weeks but by then it was 1300km.

Bro, u different leh cos u always drive on the road. Me only use during weekend, but I got use 3 days license coupons till now. below is my journey (if i recall correctly)

- being my best fren bro (drive up n down yishun / woodland / serangoon)
- go out makan supper (from Sengkang to AMK)
- go vivo on sun
- go east coast run
- got 3 times send my fren back to woodland from my home
- go Changi Airport jalan once
- drive to work site (sengkang to depot then to SAFTI then vice versa)
- dirve to work site (sengkang to Khatib Camp to Nee Soon Camp)

Guess my above can hit mileage fast ba. Smile
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 11th November 2009, 11:26 am

try all expressways....sure can hit quite high
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 11:44 am

ya, in fact i really heavily rely on KPE as goin to Vivo, west area from my home. I really covered SLE, CTE, AYE, BKE, ECP, TPE, KPE haha
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mehmehhh 11th November 2009, 12:34 pm

Patsy is OPC??
Mine is OPC..
Collected 8th Oct
1k servicing on 29 Oct
mehmehhh
mehmehhh

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 11th November 2009, 12:36 pm

karakid wrote:ya, in fact i really heavily rely on KPE as goin to Vivo, west area from my home. I really covered SLE, CTE, AYE, BKE, ECP, TPE, KPE haha

KPE is good but can sleep while driving man. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 11th November 2009, 12:37 pm

mehmehhh wrote:Patsy is OPC??
Mine is OPC..
Collected 8th Oct
1k servicing on 29 Oct

Patsy's is normal plate. Laughing
Mine was collected 3rd oct now 2800++
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 11th November 2009, 1:00 pm

karakid wrote:

Bro, u different leh cos u always drive on the road. Me only use during weekend, but I got use 3 days license coupons till now. below is my journey (if i recall correctly)

- go vivo on sun
- go east coast run

Karakid army regular? lol

Anyway, anyone going for servicing next week?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 11th November 2009, 1:14 pm

my calculation is 1k = 2 weeks drive.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 1:35 pm

mehmehhh wrote:Patsy is OPC??
Mine is OPC..
Collected 8th Oct
1k servicing on 29 Oct

wah u also cheongster sia!!! much faster than me!! How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Fresse
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 1:37 pm

aural wrote:
karakid wrote:ya, in fact i really heavily rely on KPE as goin to Vivo, west area from my home. I really covered SLE, CTE, AYE, BKE, ECP, TPE, KPE haha

KPE is good but can sleep while driving man. Laughing

Haha really can sleep, tat y in KPE I must listen to Rock songs. Razz
KPE really good n convenient, but very bumpy... Alot of pple complains also..
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 1:39 pm

KingJerry wrote:
karakid wrote:

- go vivo on sun
- go east coast run

Karakid army regular? lol

Anyway, anyone going for servicing next week?

Haha nope, I working for Govt Agency n my users are SAF.....

Come join me this Fri leng kee to service la!! I book 8.45am slot online Very Happy
Will put the car there then work 1/2 day after lunch go collect n jalan jalan
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 11th November 2009, 2:02 pm

This friday cannot. I've got test on friday and sat. Sad
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 11th November 2009, 2:10 pm

mine is normal car, home to work 30 km only... and since I collected the car I've been away for more than half the time I think!!

from now till year end will have 6 trips more...

think if i ever sell the car in a few years time the person will be very lucky cause super low mileage!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 11th November 2009, 2:14 pm

patsy wrote:mine is normal car, home to work 30 km only... and since I collected the car I've been away for more than half the time I think!!

think if i ever sell the car in a few years time the person will be very lucky cause super low mileage!
Can picture this ad....
S> Forte
SUPER LOW MILEAGE, one careful female owner only. View to believe the SUPER LOW MILEAGE. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 11th November 2009, 2:17 pm

haha yah lor.. if i say had the car for 5 years, I probably used the car for max 2.5 years only!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th November 2009, 2:35 pm

patsy wrote:mine is normal car, home to work 30 km only... and since I collected the car I've been away for more than half the time I think!!

want some help clock more mileage?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 11th November 2009, 2:36 pm

JuanST wrote:

want some help clock more mileage?

Evil or Very Mad Queue up please.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th November 2009, 2:37 pm

am queing.... and my number is "1".... urs?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 11th November 2009, 2:40 pm

can do lucky draw for when i'm away in dec for 2 weeks... who gets to drive my car Smile
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th November 2009, 2:43 pm

ur in bukit timah rite?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 11th November 2009, 2:56 pm

yep
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th November 2009, 2:57 pm

so no need to choose nor to do lucky draw.... we are neybors... so very convenient..... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 11th November 2009, 3:18 pm

haha you are in bukit timah too?
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 11th November 2009, 3:29 pm

hey.. .i tot i top priority ......
Platinium card holder preferential treatment no queue one.. HAHAHHA
COS I DON HAVE CAR AT THE MOMENT.. .>.<

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? GigaSmiley.55f181fc62f215a9475d816d1e33e3ad
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? GigaSmiley.393589c0e604efb0d22b1c936f756b89
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th November 2009, 3:37 pm

wah lucky draw!!! but... too far for me le.... haha
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 11th November 2009, 4:00 pm

ok Onz, you give me yoru platinum credit card i pass my car to you Wink

ano57 wrote:hey.. .i tot i top priority ......

patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 11th November 2009, 4:44 pm

patsy wrote:ok Onz, you give me yoru platinum credit card i pass my car to you How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_wink

How about you drive your car to me on the day you took off....I send you to airport in your car.....take care of your car when you are not around....pick you up in your car on the day of return, drop me off, and you can have your car back. Like this can or not? How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_smile

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th November 2009, 5:18 pm

pass your car to me.. I will be able to help you clock 1K within a day...

but dont think will be able to return you the car within the next few days... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 11th November 2009, 5:26 pm

patsy wrote:ok Onz, you give me yoru platinum credit card i pass my car to you Wink

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Kopitiam_card

steady.. i pass u this....

I'll convince ya "sista" to recommend me up for the list of "backup singer".. muhahaha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th November 2009, 2:49 pm

so patsy..... how?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 12th November 2009, 5:13 pm

wah.... have i opened a can of worms??
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th November 2009, 5:26 pm

lol.....now we are called worms...... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 12th November 2009, 5:27 pm

JuanST wrote:lol.....now we are called worms...... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_cry

slimy How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 12th November 2009, 6:06 pm

JuanST wrote:lol.....now we are called worms...... How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? Icon_cry

now jia lat liao
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th November 2009, 6:33 pm

patsy wrote:Got my car 24 Sept, have only travelled 818 km so far.... 2 tanks of gas... is that too long?

haha there is no right or wrong in how long you take to clock your mileage lah, a car is suppose to be convenient, if have to worry about clocking the mileage then i don see it as a convenience already right How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 12th November 2009, 8:02 pm

Siaoster wrote:

haha there is no right or wrong in how long you take to clock your mileage lah, a car is suppose to be convenient, if have to worry about clocking the mileage then i don see it as a convenience already right How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? 332362

haha no lah, was just worried if it would affect the car
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next