Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

+14
dreckker
Siaoster
keigo
ano57
lukester
mehmehhh
JuanST
NiVleK
ace
KnightRider
Dark Knight
KingJerry
aural
patsy
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty Re: How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by KingJerry 14th November 2009, 6:19 pm

karakid wrote:
KingJerry wrote:
karakid wrote:
ong wrote:after my 1st servicing only able to rev up to 3k rpm only ...but driving often exceed 90km/hr ... highest i hit is 110km/hr is it advisable... thank you.

haha me worst. Last nite at bke i drove till 120km/hr n i dun realise!! Then i quickly reduce to my uncle speed. 20 mins ride frm woodland bke back to sengkang. :p

quite suprise our forte very stable at high speed. But i think b4 we change to full syn oil better dun cheong too fast as advise by many bro here. Smile

I have to agree on this.. It's very stable such that often my speed went from 70 to 110 unknowingly.. Then have to step brake to slow down.

Some more my friends keep complaining that i drive very slowly.. Then i show them the meter it's already 90-100.. Any faster and i'll be booked for speeding!

haha.... my CO also complain. She siao siao one, sometimes say y i so fast and sometime y i so slow. Woman hard to predict sia...

but one thing is our Forte rocks!!! More n more love my Dark Knight more than my CO. Razz

Wah, karakid.. later your CO see liao chop you then you know.. lol!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing? - Page 3 Empty Re: How long did it take you to get to 1 k servicing?

Post by Dark Knight 14th November 2009, 7:49 pm

KingJerry wrote:
karakid wrote:
KingJerry wrote:
karakid wrote:
ong wrote:after my 1st servicing only able to rev up to 3k rpm only ...but driving often exceed 90km/hr ... highest i hit is 110km/hr is it advisable... thank you.

haha me worst. Last nite at bke i drove till 120km/hr n i dun realise!! Then i quickly reduce to my uncle speed. 20 mins ride frm woodland bke back to sengkang. :p

quite suprise our forte very stable at high speed. But i think b4 we change to full syn oil better dun cheong too fast as advise by many bro here. Smile

I have to agree on this.. It's very stable such that often my speed went from 70 to 110 unknowingly.. Then have to step brake to slow down.

Some more my friends keep complaining that i drive very slowly.. Then i show them the meter it's already 90-100.. Any faster and i'll be booked for speeding!

haha.... my CO also complain. She siao siao one, sometimes say y i so fast and sometime y i so slow. Woman hard to predict sia...

but one thing is our Forte rocks!!! More n more love my Dark Knight more than my CO. Razz

Wah, karakid.. later your CO see liao chop you then you know.. lol!

haha bo chup... Razz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 16th November 2009, 7:51 am

hi i went for my 1st servicing at LK went there at 830 am aready Q,ing up.... then submitted my car abt 845am ...told them the problems .... and then go queensway shopping ctr stay there till 3pm then received a called from the customer serivce to collect in abt 45 mins time ..... and so far ok except for 2 items not really fixed ..... sian
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th November 2009, 10:15 am

ong wrote:hi i went for my 1st servicing at LK went there at 830 am aready Q,ing up.... then submitted my car abt 845am ...told them the problems .... and then go queensway shopping ctr stay there till 3pm then received a called from the customer serivce to collect in abt 45 mins time ..... and so far ok except for 2 items not really fixed ..... sian

War 2 items? Mayb y shd have u turn back get it done. But I tink they won't have enough time to rectify then as it's nearing closing time right?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 16th November 2009, 10:20 am

Siaoster wrote:
ong wrote:hi i went for my 1st servicing at LK went there at 830 am aready Q,ing up.... then submitted my car abt 845am ...told them the problems .... and then go queensway shopping ctr stay there till 3pm then received a called from the customer serivce to collect in abt 45 mins time ..... and so far ok except for 2 items not really fixed ..... sian

War 2 items? Mayb y shd have u turn back get it done. But I tink they won't have enough time to rectify then as it's nearing closing time right?

1st the auto folding mirror = does not auto open when start the engine and try to push the button a few times before can open

2nd the passenger side the lever for adjusting the seat .. the plastic cover comes out not in close position got lobang ....

told them the issue but not rectify .... problem still exist ..

shall i go back and report
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 16th November 2009, 1:18 pm

ong wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

1st the auto folding mirror = does not auto open when start the engine and try to push the button a few times before can open

2nd the passenger side the lever for adjusting the seat .. the plastic cover comes out not in close position got lobang ....

Try to go back and rectify earlier better.
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 16th November 2009, 1:34 pm

karakid wrote:
ong wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

shall i notify my SE as well
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 17th November 2009, 4:06 pm

ong wrote:
karakid wrote:
ong wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

No need la, even I told my SE my prob she still will tell me to bring down to SVC center and highlight to the tech guy. Tat all....
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 18th November 2009, 10:59 am

Dark Knight wrote:
ong wrote:
karakid wrote:
ong wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

No need la, even I told my SE my prob she still will tell me to bring down to SVC center and highlight to the tech guy. Tat all....

haha understand
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 18th November 2009, 8:52 pm

highlight this highlight that....in the end problem still not solved

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 19th November 2009, 12:28 am

forte3737 wrote:highlight this highlight that....in the end problem still not solved

yupyup, most common issue is the vapour in the headlight. damn pissed off on this problem yet they dun wan to resolve. Think my next servicing I will complain got water inside instead of vapour n force them to change for me
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3