Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any Sale Person to recommend ?

+40
magicforte
purefish
notsogoodman
roysin
Teryau
xtremex
Dummyhalf
damage
mykonosboy
siewsphone
Guardian
waypoint
pandan98
BeanBag
samuelj
GregSeah
1Seth1
Nightstar96
jeff2510
anakin
Nolicense2
winn
maxx
PetroAVance
bigconvoy
Bed
S.C
carman
lukester
stalejive
forte3737
jl1500k
Elixir99
KingJerry
arkaraka
Zonda S 4.1
melburn
EvoForte
qbear
tweakmax2
44 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Sale Person to recommend ?

Post by anakin 14th December 2009, 1:29 pm

wow that's great. will pm him. txs!
anakin
anakin

Back to top Go down

Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Sale Person to recommend ?

Post by carman 14th December 2009, 11:28 pm

Look for Dan, Leng Kee. Super responsible SE. Good freebies, but what strikes me is a sense of responsibility. Trust me, u'll need a very responsible SE to help you deal with the less than ideal C&C Kia.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 14th December 2009, 11:35 pm

Yah.. UBI is agent so Leng Kee may be better... I am going to Leng Kee or uBI for servicing too..
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar96 21st December 2009, 2:34 am

hi guys, Im currently driving picanto.

did any you guys served by Willie?
Coz im planning upgrade to koup, is he still around in Leng kee?
if you have, do you have his contact no.?

planning to find him again.

thanks
Nightstar96
Nightstar96

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 21st December 2009, 10:58 am

i got a excellent SE to recommend, pm me for name, not friendly to disclose here man.. hahaa...
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar96 21st December 2009, 12:07 pm

1Seth1 wrote:i got a excellent SE to recommend, pm me for name, not friendly to disclose here man.. hahaa...

Hi Seth

Thanks, you got PM
Nightstar96
Nightstar96

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 21st December 2009, 12:46 pm

anytime buddy.. =D
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSeah 21st December 2009, 7:13 pm

Hi,

Newbe here,

normally wat freebies do SE offer or rather wat can we carrot from them ?

GregSeah

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 23rd December 2009, 4:44 pm

Bro, Freebies like Solar Film is a MUST have. If you can get other items like Visor, 3A car mats... etc is a plus. Depends on what model you buy also... If you get the SX not many other things to ask for? Depends on the promotion also. If they have like $1500 off promotion usually freebies lesser... But Squeeze as much as you can. Seller wants to earn as much as they can from you, Buyer wants Value for money... so learn to negotiate lor. Best is you bring your Mum, Aunt, along hahaha! Like go market.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by BeanBag 23rd December 2009, 5:59 pm

carman wrote:Look for Dan, Leng Kee. Super responsible SE. Good freebies, but what strikes me is a sense of responsibility. Trust me, u'll need a very responsible SE to help you deal with the less than ideal C&C Kia.

I second that. Going through the whole process with him was a breeze and I get constant updates with regards to my loan and other things. Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 332362

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

Post by pandan98 27th December 2009, 4:04 pm

BeanBag wrote:
carman wrote:Look for Dan, Leng Kee. Super responsible SE. Good freebies, but what strikes me is a sense of responsibility. Trust me, u'll need a very responsible SE to help you deal with the less than ideal C&C Kia.

I second that. Going through the whole process with him was a breeze and I get constant updates with regards to my loan and other things. Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 332362

What freebies did you get?

pandan98

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 27th December 2009, 4:23 pm

Don't you all believe in car buying brokers? People like Bro Melburn? I know of one who has been servicing my (extended)family and friends for most, if not all, our car-buying needs. Good deals, good prices, short waiting times and they settle most of the administration and running around even if you have a car to trade-in for the new one. For some of them, it doesn't even matter which make/model you're after.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd January 2010, 8:21 am

Hey guys.

Any SE to recommend... Those with a sense of responsibility and not
stringy in giving freebies.
I am a serious buyer.

Please PM or post their contact.

Thanks !!
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by siewsphone 18th January 2010, 3:39 pm

PM me good SE contact also, thank you very much

siewsphone

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 19th January 2010, 7:53 pm

(koup 1.6M) Car mat, red leather, red trim, road tax 1year! Moreover, he helped with my Forte although he wasnt my SE the first time ard.

Last edited by carman on 12th February 2010, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by mykonosboy 21st January 2010, 7:20 pm

hi everyone, i'm sure there are other good SEs all around but i can recommend my SE from Leng Kee. Very pro-active, responsible and most importantly, delivers on her promises! I booked my SX and managed to negotiate the following "freebies" - though i'm sure i hv paid for them somewhere - (i) Tuffcote/PPS (ii) Rikecool solar film (iii) 3A car mat (iv) Visors. I shd also add that I did not really compare around or made any serious attempt to "squeeze" her. Bro Melburn might have a better deal for you. Anyway, PM me if you want her contact Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

mykonosboy

Back to top Go down

Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty Good SE to recommend

Post by damage 23rd January 2010, 5:12 pm

Hi all

From booking to collection took about 3 weeks.

My SE gave me reasonable freebies and was professional from start to the end.

She kept updating me on the COE status, loan amount, registration and car collection.

What impressed me the most was that she was willing to explain all the functions of the car during collection and was very patient with all my queries.

Alongside with her, the used car sales rep was also very polite and professional too.

My SE's name is Shannen Lee and the used car sales rep is Darren.

Thanks
D

damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 25th January 2010, 6:56 am

wah so many female SE are recommended ah??? What a Face
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremex 25th January 2010, 9:45 am

I got a SE to reconmend as well. PM me if you all need. Guarantee one of the best SE ard. Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
xtremex
xtremex

Back to top Go down

Post by Teryau 25th January 2010, 9:19 pm

Hi Bros,

I was serve by Melanie from Leng Kee. She is very sincere, frank and out front as to the type of freebies she can gives within her capacity (base on your loan, etc).

She did sources around for numerous dealers to get me a good price for my trade-in car. It's an experience which I am really pleased.

Cheers

Teryau

Back to top Go down

Post by roysin 25th January 2010, 10:14 pm

Details deleted

roysin

Back to top Go down

Post by notsogoodman 29th January 2010, 7:08 pm

I have a friend who is looking for an OPC forte, anyone to recommend?

notsogoodman

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 8:48 pm

are you sure you can provide good after sales service?

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 29th January 2010, 10:57 pm

I recommend my SE, Jeremy, although i was through all the unfortunate event, he is always there to give me advise and which department to channel my feedbacks to.....
Reasonable freebies, and both my frens and me go back to him even though we approach him in Oct to ask tons of questions and work out loans for 3 persons at a go..... For the past 3 mths, we are buying from him one after another. PM if u need his contact. I got no commission wor....... nor hard selling him. Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by roysin 30th January 2010, 2:06 pm

Details deleted

roysin

Back to top Go down

Post by roysin 30th January 2010, 2:11 pm

Details deleted

roysin

Back to top Go down

Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Empty Juliet Ong

Post by magicforte 30th January 2010, 8:50 pm

Go Leng Kee and ask for Juliet Ong. Good service, efficient, professional. Going to collect my car on Monday and then going to "cheng" it. Woo hoo!

Tell her Aaron recommended you from forum and ask for better lobang lah.

magicforte

Back to top Go down

Post by solaris 30th January 2010, 11:06 pm

You can try Ruelle from Fulco C&C Ubi, I got mine from her. Rather patient, considering myself as a rather difficult customer.
solaris
solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 30th January 2010, 11:51 pm

purefish wrote:I recommend my SE, Jeremy, although i was through all the unfortunate event, he is always there to give me advise and which department to channel my feedbacks to.....
Reasonable freebies, and both my frens and me go back to him even though we approach him in Oct to ask tons of questions and work out loans for 3 persons at a go..... For the past 3 mths, we are buying from him one after another. PM if u need his contact. I got no commission wor....... nor hard selling him. Any Sale Person to recommend ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I also booked from Jeremy, @ Ubi right? he was my NS friend...
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by roysin 10th February 2010, 8:33 pm

hey guys, speaking about recommendation, please try eric 96668892 from ubi,

he will try to give u the best deal. Smile just need to say roy recommend u to him , and he will do the rest... Smile

roysin

Back to top Go down

Post by banz86 10th February 2010, 9:30 pm

Can look for Lina Tan @ Leng Kee. Say Brandon recommend. 9673 2411

banz86

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 11th February 2010, 8:14 pm

banz86 wrote:Can look for Lina Tan @ Leng Kee. Say Brandon recommend. 9673 2411

With all due respect, I do object to your recommendation.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 11th February 2010, 8:33 pm

carman wrote:
banz86 wrote:Can look for Lina Tan @ Leng Kee. Say Brandon recommend. 9673 2411

With all due respect, I do object to your recommendation.

and the reason? say it out like a man.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 12th February 2010, 11:25 pm

Already shared my experience earlier in the thread.

btw, 3737, we haven't forgotten you from your C&C flag waving trip in the pamphlet thread. Once again you've proven yourself to not be trustworthy. Objecting respectfully to a recommendation is my due right in a forum. I don't believe that I was rude in my objection like you were in your post. Your actions are uncalled for. do remind yourself that a forum is about sharing real things, not for promoting/defending yourself and friends at the showroom.

For those who want to take banz86's recommendation, pls go ahead. Its just my opinion. Come back here and share with the rest your entire experience. Do your research and practise due diligence before buying from any SE.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th February 2010, 2:35 am

The way i see this thread, its not informative at all in genuine sense, i sense that there are some who are recommending SEs with some advantages gained out of it, be it I am right or wrong.
This will not benefit those who are looking for GENUINE GOOD SEs.
I hope not to see another similar such thread.

To play safe and not land pple into a deep pile of "MUD", Thread closed.

PS : for those who would like to refer to the above contacts for SEs recommendations, by all means, Ceratoforte.sg will not be held responsible if any "mishaps" happen. I will not delete the contacts of SEs in respect for those who are actually recommending GENUINE GOOD SEs.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2