Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Workshop to recommend Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Workshop to recommend Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Workshop to recommend Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Workshop to recommend Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Workshop to recommend Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Workshop to recommend Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Workshop to recommend Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Workshop to recommend Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Workshop to recommend Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Workshop to recommend

+2
forte3737
Eviltrap
6 posters

Go down

Workshop to recommend Empty Workshop to recommend

Post by Eviltrap 7th February 2010, 5:40 pm

Hi people, I hope some of you peeps will recommend some cheaper but BETTER workshops that can perform and deliver better services than our favourite you-know-which-one.

I will need one for my servicing when I reach 15K. And also maybe one for my tyre rotation soon.

Thanks in advance. Workshop to recommend Icon_smile
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Workshop to recommend Empty Re: Workshop to recommend

Post by forte3737 7th February 2010, 5:54 pm

giving up your warranty with CNC so soon?

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 8th February 2010, 8:37 pm

Considering some of the bad experiences what some of the forummers and I had, I rather give up the warranty. But I'll go back for the major servicings. Maybe.

I asked Daniel from Leng Kee about tyre rotation. He said LK charges S$20. (Not sure got plus or not.)

The thing is, I can't see the mechanics working, so I don't know whether they do it properly or not. Rather go to a more open workshop and get perhaps better and faster services.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 8th February 2010, 8:49 pm

Hi, Bro,
Think so they do shift.. and was told include balancing (this part not sure though) .. i just did mine.. yeah 20$ (expensive.. i guess..) and so far so good..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 8th February 2010, 8:54 pm

I can only guess they balance 2 tyres only. The rear tyres that's going to the front.

Caught the mechanics at ST doing that and I insisted on balancing all four tyres.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 8th February 2010, 8:59 pm

I'm thinking worse come to worse, I'll go Stamford Tyres to do it, and see whether I can get nitro gas free for my tyres.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 8th February 2010, 9:12 pm

Eviltrap wrote:I'm thinking worse come to worse, I'll go Stamford Tyres to do it, and see whether I can get nitro gas free for my tyres.

Bro make sure you confirm with ST mechanics what they will do before you let them touch your car. I don't think you can get free nitrogen. Workshop to recommend Kopfschuettel
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 8th February 2010, 9:19 pm

Cypher wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:I'm thinking worse come to worse, I'll go Stamford Tyres to do it, and see whether I can get nitro gas free for my tyres.

Bro make sure you confirm with ST mechanics what they will do before you let them touch your car. I don't think you can get free nitrogen. Workshop to recommend Kopfschuettel

Do you know how much they charge for nitro gas? Last time at the Tampines one the guy quoted me S$15 per tyre! I think he's crazy! I rather inflate my tyres every 1 week! Workshop to recommend Suspect
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 9th February 2010, 9:07 pm

Eviltrap wrote:Considering some of the bad experiences what some of the forummers and I had, I rather give up the warranty. But I'll go back for the major servicings. Maybe.

I asked Daniel from Leng Kee about tyre rotation. He said LK charges S$20. (Not sure got plus or not.)

The thing is, I can't see the mechanics working, so I don't know whether they do it properly or not. Rather go to a more open workshop and get perhaps better and faster services.

$20 is expensive. you can do it outside for around $15.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by froakies 9th February 2010, 9:39 pm

Try YHI @ Pandan
froakies
froakies

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 9th February 2010, 9:47 pm

forte3737 wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:Considering some of the bad experiences what some of the forummers and I had, I rather give up the warranty. But I'll go back for the major servicings. Maybe.

$20 is expensive. you can do it outside for around $15.

$5 savings, I rather it be done there and then... rather then service, then drive somewhere else ...burning fuel and wasting time hunting for another workshop to save $5.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down