Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing

+8
jameshong
pessimizt
jl1500k
kapitan
nocash
purefish
JuanST
odinblade20
12 posters

Go down

Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing

Post by odinblade20 6th January 2010, 8:58 am

Hello peeps...have been hearing quite a number of unpleasant feedback on the C&C service centres...so abit skeptical...got the feeling like new car okok go in, come out become got problem...so was thinking got any outside workshop that we can trust our beloved fortes with. Thks in advance!! Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Icon_cyclops

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty Re: Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing

Post by JuanST 6th January 2010, 9:02 am

cnc lk is ok so far.... go for the thomson sattelite center...
u really cant get away from cnc... due to warranty... whatever that covers.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Empty Re: Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing

Post by purefish 6th January 2010, 4:07 pm

u cn try CanServe at Toh Guan, with him for the past servicing. I will on/off visit him to keep C&C warranty. MAjor serving go outside, 10k interval go C&C.
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 6th January 2010, 5:26 pm

Got mine 20k service @ AutoBac on 01.01.10.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th January 2010, 5:27 pm

nocash wrote:Got mine 20k service @ AutoBac on 01.01.10.

autobac ... cheap meh???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 6th January 2010, 10:36 pm

AutoBac without S should be referring to JB. SG one got "s" is called AutoBacs.

jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th January 2010, 7:24 am

kapitan wrote:
nocash wrote:Got mine 20k service @ AutoBac on 01.01.10.

autobac ... cheap meh???

Oil change with Castrol Edge Fully syn $98 + original kia oil filter $3.80 Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Icon_lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th January 2010, 7:27 am

jl1500k wrote:AutoBac without S should be referring to JB. SG one got "s" is called AutoBacs.

Woah lau ....ya i miss out the "S". Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Icon_razz
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th January 2010, 7:45 am

jl1500k wrote:AutoBac without S should be referring to JB. SG one got "s" is called AutoBacs.

Oop! ya... i miss out the "S" Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Icon_lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th January 2010, 8:15 am

Sorry, my 10k servicing is due this couple of weeks.
Like to check is this place considered expensive ?

http://www.cdge.com.sg/servicing/servicing.asp

Nocash bro, i am looking at Autobacs website and found this:
http://www.autobacs.com.sg/vip.html

Looks blur to me. Care to share what is included in your servicing with Autobacs ?

Thanks in advance ! Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th January 2010, 9:42 am

pessimizt wrote:Sorry, my 10k servicing is due this couple of weeks.
Like to check is this place considered expensive ?

http://www.cdge.com.sg/servicing/servicing.asp

Nocash bro, i am looking at Autobacs website and found this:
http://www.autobacs.com.sg/vip.html

Looks blur to me. Care to share what is included in your servicing with Autobacs ?

Thanks in advance ! Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing 332362

bro,
as usual, oil change and point check and advise you what to change.
they recommend me to change spark-plug ,air filter and air-con filter.
but i didn't change.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 9:46 am

I just sent in my car to CnC for 10k service...... the tech checking in my car was very polite, so was the service manager, who recognises me from previous ocasions,....

service tech, answered all my questions reasonably alright, will be doing balancing and rotation of wheels, quoted me $20.00, which is reasonable.... then engine flushing with chemical, $60.00, using 3.5 litres of synthetic oil, this 10k service should be $227 before gst....

left my car at service centre and now back in office, will wait for their call to pick up my car...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 7th January 2010, 12:08 pm

kapitan wrote:I just sent in my car to CnC for 10k service...... the tech checking in my car was very polite, so was the service manager, who recognises me from previous ocasions,....

service tech, answered all my questions reasonably alright, will be doing balancing and rotation of wheels, quoted me $20.00, which is reasonable.... then engine flushing with chemical, $60.00, using 3.5 litres of synthetic oil, this 10k service should be $227 before gst....

left my car at service centre and now back in office, will wait for their call to pick up my car...

Why must flush engine since it's only 10K?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 12:10 pm

jameshong wrote:
kapitan wrote:I just sent in my car to CnC for 10k service...... the tech checking in my car was very polite, so was the service manager, who recognises me from previous ocasions,....

bcos changing to synthetic oil after mineral...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th January 2010, 12:28 pm

Wow.....$227 (before GST) ? Is that the normal pricing for 10k servicing ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 12:30 pm

pessimizt wrote:Wow.....$227 (before GST) ? Is that the normal pricing for 10k servicing ?

normal price is 147, u can choose not to flush and not to balance and rotate wheels...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 7th January 2010, 12:54 pm

jameshong wrote:

its wasting $$.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th January 2010, 1:09 pm

kapitan wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Wow.....$227 (before GST) ? Is that the normal pricing for 10k servicing ?

normal price is 147, u can choose not to flush and not to balance and rotate wheels...

Oh i see.....noted with thanks ! Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 7th January 2010, 8:39 pm

kapitan wrote:
jameshong wrote:

bcos changing to synthetic oil after mineral...

I'll request C&C to change to synthetic oil on this coming 5K servicing liao so Isit a must to flush engine mad ?

Last edited by jameshong on 7th January 2010, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 8th January 2010, 1:19 pm

no need to flush.its only 5k.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 8th January 2010, 2:05 pm

hmm.. guys, itzz a must to do a oil flush if we gonna change from mineral to synthetic? or we can juz ask them to change it without oil flush? mine's gonna reach 10k soon and was thinking of where to go for my 10k service as i went to C&C LK twice and the experience with them was su*ks..also i heard that the warrenty did not cover much too.. therefore theres ppl didnt go back to C&C from their 10k onwards
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 8th January 2010, 2:16 pm

thought the pricing only S$144?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 9th January 2010, 9:00 am

Will C&C LK mechanics help us to install spark plug for free if we bring along when going for 5/10K servicing?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 9th January 2010, 9:39 am

10k yes.... 5k no... why? 5k is free service so if u ask them anything out of scope... they might ask u for service fee...

10k... usually we pay for service fee oredi... so cannot double jeopardy... Any workshops (other than C&C) to recommend after 1k/5k servicing Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 9th January 2010, 12:22 pm

the onli use of an engine flush is to flush ur own money. the car is so new and petrol grade in SG is high. dun be a victim of upsell.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down