Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any Sale Person to recommend ?

+40
magicforte
purefish
notsogoodman
roysin
Teryau
xtremex
Dummyhalf
damage
mykonosboy
siewsphone
Guardian
waypoint
pandan98
BeanBag
samuelj
GregSeah
1Seth1
Nightstar96
jeff2510
anakin
Nolicense2
winn
maxx
PetroAVance
bigconvoy
Bed
S.C
carman
lukester
stalejive
forte3737
jl1500k
Elixir99
KingJerry
arkaraka
Zonda S 4.1
melburn
EvoForte
qbear
tweakmax2
44 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty Any Sale Person to recommend ?

Post by tweakmax2 6th November 2009, 12:29 pm

Iam intending to get a new OPC Forte, based on the current COE and also with the latest promotion 5 yrs warranty and 3 yr free servicing. However, anyone good sale person to go for ? And usually what is the free gifts that I can get ? Lastly, to get the car need wait how long ?
Thks.
Jason 91125351 

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Any Sale Person to recommend ? Empty Re: Any Sale Person to recommend ?

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 1:04 pm

tweakmax2 wrote:Iam intending to get a new OPC Forte, based on the current COE and also with the latest promotion 5 yrs warranty and 3 yr free servicing. However, anyone good sale person to go for ? And usually what is the free gifts that I can get ? Lastly, to get the car need wait how long ?
Thks.
Jason 91125351

Quite a few good SEs lah.. u want Leng Kee or Ubi..

Ask and I think many of us dun mind sharing
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 6th November 2009, 2:09 pm

i stay Pasir Ris, so guess ubi is better. Juz wondering how does cash rebate work. I am getting an OPC Forte and can only down at most 10k. Frankly speaking, I not sure if I drive my OPC Forte till 10yrs, how much will I get back? 

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 2:48 pm

tweakmax2 wrote:i stay Pasir Ris, so guess ubi is better. Juz wondering how does cash rebate work. I am getting an OPC Forte and can only down at most 10k. Frankly speaking, I not sure if I drive my OPC Forte till 10yrs, how much will I get back?

Dun really understand but the value of your car at pt of deregistration is depending on OMV + ARF..

I drive an OPC too.. juz switched from Vios as I hit the breakeven.

U have an exisitng car to trade?

On the downpayment, no worries lah. U can get a higher loan if u dun mind paying the interest.

Anyway, I stay Tampines but I bought both my cars (vios and forte) at Leng Kee... like the SE there more...

If u want to go Leng Kee, can look for my SE Shannen ..

UBI... read a bit and you will find some names and some other names to avoid
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by EvoForte 6th November 2009, 3:03 pm

qbear wrote:
tweakmax2 wrote:i stay Pasir Ris, so guess ubi is better. Juz wondering how does cash rebate work. I am getting an OPC Forte and can only down at most 10k. Frankly speaking, I not sure if I drive my OPC Forte till 10yrs, how much will I get back?

Dun really understand but the value of your car at pt of deregistration is depending on OMV + ARF..

I drive an OPC too.. juz switched from Vios as I hit the breakeven.

U have an exisitng car to trade?

On the downpayment, no worries lah. U can get a higher loan if u dun mind paying the interest.

Anyway, I stay Tampines but I bought both my cars (vios and forte) at Leng Kee... like the SE there more...

If u want to go Leng Kee, can look for my SE Shannen ..

UBI... read a bit and you will find some names and some other names to avoid

I got my Forte thru Shannen Lee too. She is a very nice lady. btw, she works at Leng Kee Showroom.

EvoForte

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 6th November 2009, 3:12 pm

Hi bro if you drive the car for 10yrs u will get back 50% of ur ARF.
For details u may refer to the link below.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/de_register_a_vehicle/PARF_COE_Rebates.html

Any Sale Person to recommend ? Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 6th November 2009, 3:35 pm

Better to go to both Leng Kee and Ubi to check what freebies they are giving, and most important delivery time. I book at Ubi 1.6SX (m) Bright Silver Aug 22, COE get 9 Sep now still waiting for my car. Seems like Leng Kee can deliver the car faster. Ubi is just distributor and not really under CnC I think. Everytime tell me no shipment no shipment. tiring man .! Dun make the same mistake like me , I thought so too Ubi nearer my place so book at Ubi.

Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 6th November 2009, 3:42 pm

arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 6th November 2009, 3:47 pm

Mel bro, I understand that you have contact and recommended some of the user here like kingjerry, get the car so fast.

Need a favour , can check with your contact for me is the wait for a 1.6 SX (M) bright silver really so long ? I book 22 Aug at UBI. COe get 9 Sep. I was wondering if it is because my COE is High $18020 that I unable to get my car whereas some other 1.6 SX (m) sep 2nd bid lower COE already get their car, I worked out the Car Basic cost from One Motoring and the 1.6 SX (M) came to ~ $48000. I bought at $50999 so implies Their profit only about 3k.

Hope you can help, just want to know why they make me wait so long.

melburn wrote:Hi bro if you drive the car for 10yrs u will get back 50% of ur ARF.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/de_register_a_vehicle/PARF_COE_Rebates.html

Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 6th November 2009, 3:50 pm

I guess for opc, won't get any omv back after 10yrs rite. Btw what arf, based on the current forte ex price and coe. What is the amount we can get bk after 5 and 10 yrs . Thks

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 3:59 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:Better to go to both Leng Kee and Ubi to check what freebies they are giving, and most important delivery time. I book at Ubi 1.6SX (m) Bright Silver Aug 22, COE get 9 Sep now still waiting for my car. Seems like Leng Kee can deliver the car faster. Ubi is just distributor and not really under CnC I think. Everytime tell me no shipment no shipment. tiring man .! Dun make the same mistake like me , I thought so too Ubi nearer my place so book at Ubi.

I booked 3 weeks ago, actually can collect already but I going 2 weeks hols so decide to delay.

Shannen was good as she bothered to check existing stk and book more me the moment I signed.

need her number, pm me else u can go and look for her. Weekends I think they shift work so try try try.
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 6th November 2009, 4:00 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:Mel bro, I understand that you have contact and recommended some of the user here like kingjerry, get the car so fast.

Need a favour , can check with your contact for me is the wait for a 1.6 SX (M) bright silver really so long ? I book 22 Aug at UBI. COe get 9 Sep. I was wondering if it is because my COE is High $18020 that I unable to get my car whereas some other 1.6 SX (m) sep 2nd bid lower COE already get their car, I worked out the Car Basic cost from One Motoring and the 1.6 SX (M) came to ~ $48000. I bought at $50999 so implies Their profit only about 3k.

melburn wrote:Hi bro if you drive the car for 10yrs u will get back 50% of ur ARF.

I think it because of the colour you chose. If you willing to change to less popular colours, you might get your car faster..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 4:05 pm

KingJerry wrote:
Zonda S 4.1 wrote:Mel bro, I understand that you have contact and recommended some of the user here like kingjerry, get the car so fast.

I think it because of the colour you chose. If you willing to change to less popular colours, you might get your car faster..

possible.. I wanted the blue then was told no stock which is why I opted for spicy red which thankfully had stock coming in..
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 6th November 2009, 4:11 pm

But seems like I am the only or maybe few still complaining about forte delivery leh? Most of the pple here already got their ride. If it is the colour I chose they didn't even bother to tell me when i book have to wait so long.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 6th November 2009, 4:14 pm

qbear i got spicy red too!

Zonda, your SE no good!! Call him and ask him what colour got stock now..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 4:23 pm

KingJerry wrote:qbear i got spicy red too!

Zonda, your SE no good!! Call him and ask him what colour got stock now..

Yup, saw from your siggy.. heh heh
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 6th November 2009, 4:47 pm

Mine booked in Ubi Booking in Aug get car in Oct. SE "frank". straight to the point kind (which i like). Smile
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 6th November 2009, 7:39 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:But seems like I am the only or maybe few still complaining about forte delivery leh? Most of the pple here already got their ride. If it is the colour I chose they didn't even bother to tell me when i book have to wait so long.

Did you ask too much freebie? Sliver colour is not a popular colour leh?
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 6th November 2009, 7:54 pm

Hi bro u've got PM.

melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 6th November 2009, 8:42 pm

I already very sour after reading so many owners here asking car mat / visors / PPS / petrol vouchers etc.

I only get solar film ah. that is not much . Body kit offered as FOC on promotion in August.

I only know metal bronze is popular. Silver I also don't know why the delay? Xenocide got his Titianium Silver already, book same time as me, SX(M) 2nd bid SEP some more.

jl1500k wrote:
Zonda S 4.1 wrote:But seems like I am the only or maybe few still complaining about forte delivery leh? Most of the pple here already got their ride. If it is the colour I chose they didn't even bother to tell me when i book have to wait so long.

Did you ask too much freebie? Sliver colour is not a popular colour leh?
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 6th November 2009, 10:06 pm

sometimes its better to travel a bit further to look for the right SE. Liu Bei travel very far to look for Zhuge Liang also.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by stalejive 6th November 2009, 10:21 pm

bought at ubi......pls avoid my se , will pm u his name if u want....not nice to post out his name....
Only got solar film from him , he said wanna give visors but in the end never , i also never bother already , best part he said he'll also give the bluetooth car kit , but only i found later from bros here that the SX has already auto-included the bluetooth car kit.....kind of dishonest......

but since my uncle is working at C&C and got discount and immediate c.o.e from C&C ubi , i proceed to deal at Ubi....
booked 15th oct....get on 22nd oct....1.6sx auto tit.s

stalejive

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 6th November 2009, 10:23 pm

i book at ubi, i took only 30 days exact to get my car. oh of cos earlier few batch, so 20 days considered very fast liao considering was expected to wait 3months last time.
it depends on your SE, not so much of location.

screw ur SE if he/she never work.
but if he/she is good then recommend people or say a thank you will be good too.

my se from ubi, once a while i go bother her also very friendly help me.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 6th November 2009, 11:19 pm

stalejive wrote:bought at ubi......pls avoid my se , will pm u his name if u want....not nice to post out his name....
Only got solar film from him , he said wanna give visors but in the end never , i also never bother already , best part he said he'll also give the bluetooth car kit , but only i found later from bros here that the SX has already auto-included the bluetooth car kit.....kind of dishonest......

but since my uncle is working at C&C and got discount and immediate c.o.e from C&C ubi , i proceed to deal at Ubi....
booked 15th oct....get on 22nd oct....1.6sx auto tit.s

thats considered good already. my SE gave me nothing. Zilch. Nada. I got just the car, no floor mat, no visor, no solar film, no body kit. Just the car. Told me to get 10year loan despite me saying that i'd want to sell the car in 2-4 years. Luckily got a SE there who now helps me with all after sales services, even though he's not my SE.

Highly recommend him to you, very helpful to me. PM me if u want his contact.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 7th November 2009, 12:14 am

Is that true that female SE is more popular ?

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 7th November 2009, 12:49 am

Wah carman.. You really tio "carrot"..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 7th November 2009, 12:50 am

but what is the normal freebies usually u all will get? 

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 7th November 2009, 1:38 am

I only get solar film sigh

booked on 13 Oct -_-

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 7th November 2009, 1:56 am

My SE is from Ubi. Quite hardworking. We went to see, test drive and ask for quotes for other makes of cars. As such, when we reached C&C Fulco, it's already after 5pm. I am very unhappy with the sales there as I have shown so much interest and readiness to buy and no one seems interested to serve me. After more than 15 min, I decided to go counter where all the sales staffs gather and chit chat to ask for price list. My SE immediately responded. I told her how unhappy I am and she explained they serve by turn basis. If it's not their turn, they may offend colleague by serving the customer. During booking of car, she wrote down expected date of delivery is end Oct/Nov. But I got my car on 14 Oct. It's the hot Metallic Bronze colour. She gave me petrol voucher, Rike Cool, car mat and visors. She did contacted me to update me. I added her as friend in my Facebok and she responded to my wall on recent accident I met. Her name is Lindy Lee.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 7th November 2009, 2:39 am

Bed when did you book? I thought metal bronze must wait till next year to collect? MMM..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by tweakmax2 7th November 2009, 2:42 am

some SE realli chio.. hard to resist their offers.. better get guy SE

tweakmax2

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 7th November 2009, 2:43 am

Got CHIO SE meh? If have confirm not in LK.. Been there several times and didn't see any chio ones.. Very Happy
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 8th November 2009, 3:31 pm

KingJerry wrote:Bed when did you book? I thought metal bronze must wait till next year to collect? MMM..

I booked on 12 Sep. Maybe the current stock need to wait til next year bah???...
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 8th November 2009, 3:33 pm

KingJerry wrote:Got CHIO SE meh? If have confirm not in LK.. Been there several times and didn't see any chio ones.. Very Happy

Ubi have Any Sale Person to recommend ? Icon_lol
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by bigconvoy 9th November 2009, 11:57 am

hi all,
i'm new to the forum and have been considering to get a forte as my ride.
been really tempted by 5 yr warranty and 3 yr servicing, but abit put off by the 2.49% interest. i was told by a SE that to enjoy this promo... i need to take up at least 70% of loan (is this true?) and the SE kept pushing for 100% loan.
also is the wait for the forte so long? (was told that i need to wait till feb)
appreciate any advice/pointers.

thanks

bigconvoy

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 9th November 2009, 3:05 pm

Bed wrote:
KingJerry wrote:Got CHIO SE meh? If have confirm not in LK.. Been there several times and didn't see any chio ones.. Very Happy

Ubi have Any Sale Person to recommend ? Icon_lol

Is it? Next time I go see.. hahaha (When I am back in Dec)

I know Toyota Leng Kee has a few chio ones as well as the Mitsubishi Showroom at Ubi
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 9th November 2009, 4:13 pm

bigconvoy forte need to wait till feb meh? Koup maybe, but forte i don't think so.
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by bigconvoy 10th November 2009, 10:10 am

KingJerry wrote:bigconvoy forte need to wait till feb meh? Koup maybe, but forte i don't think so.

Hi KingJerry, yes i was told by the SE on Sunday in Alexandra... was a put off abit when i hear that... so i didnt sign up on the spot. Also i feel now the car prices abit on the high side and Kia SEs are really bo chup abt buyers due to the current promo...

bigconvoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 10th November 2009, 10:56 am

What colour did you get?

Get some ulu colour? The wait is way shorter!

Spicy red is nice and the wait is short! cheers
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by bigconvoy 11th November 2009, 12:48 pm

I asked about Spicy red and that was my reply...
Spicy red will be a nice and hot ride Very Happy

bigconvoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 11th November 2009, 1:06 pm

Wah sad.

Think your SE really bo chup. You fake fake ask ur friend to walk in and ask what are the colours that are immediately available?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by PetroAVance 21st November 2009, 7:49 pm

Hi maybe you can try my SE Ms Claire Lim fm Ubi, Hp 93386501. Very professional and update me asap. i book mine on 2nd Oct, she very helpful since is my first time getting a car.

PetroAVance

Back to top Go down

Post by maxx 21st November 2009, 8:59 pm

if anyone SE not good or dont carry out what they promise. dnt let them go easily.they dont deserved to be paid commission yet dont serve us well..so every customer got the right to feedback..when you collect your car you will recieve a form to appraise your SE service..the feedback is very important for them ..dont worry they wont know what you write . only c&c will know and it help the company appraise their agent to improve their service.
maxx
maxx

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 21st November 2009, 11:38 pm

PetroAVance wrote:Hi maybe you can try my SE Ms Claire Lim fm Ubi, Hp 93386501. Very professional and update me asap. i book mine on 2nd Oct, she very helpful since is my first time getting a car.

you might wanna get people to pm u for your SE's number.. HP quite sensitive to some pple ya~ Wink

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 24th November 2009, 2:21 am

hi Smile

stumbled upon this thread. thought I would float up my SE's name.

He's ernest from Ubi. He's a senior SE there (dunno whats the actual title).

I think he's great, and I've progressed from my Rio to my Koup with him.

He gives pretty good freebies, but from what I read around, may not be the 100% super best, but to me I prefer responsible service rather than squeezing every cent dry from them.

You can let him know that you read about it from the forum too, i'm sure he remembers me Wink

cheers,

winn
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by PetroAVance 24th November 2009, 2:59 am

S.C wrote:
PetroAVance wrote:Hi maybe you can try my SE Ms Claire Lim fm Ubi, Hp 93386501. Very professional and update me asap. i book mine on 2nd Oct, she very helpful since is my first time getting a car.

you might wanna get people to pm u for your SE's number.. HP quite sensitive to some pple ya~ Wink

Thks...i am new here. Paiseh

PetroAVance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 28th November 2009, 3:02 pm

wa best buy bro.... Any Sale Person to recommend ? 332362 Any Sale Person to recommend ? 332362 Any Sale Person to recommend ? 332362 Any Sale Person to recommend ? 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 28th November 2009, 3:03 pm

Chris lim from Leng Kee Kia (C&C)
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by anakin 14th December 2009, 12:00 pm

might be getting a forte as well ... depending on what trade-in i can get for my current car. got any SE who gave good trade-in values?
anakin
anakin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 14th December 2009, 12:23 pm

U migth want to PM bro Melburn for SE. Heard the SE he recommend give quite a lot of feebies.

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next