Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving..

+7
FriesL
1Seth1
kevinhwc
pessimizt
kysoong
mh3400
doraemon
11 posters

Go down

Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving..

Post by doraemon 6th October 2009, 3:03 pm

Hi hi,
just wondering if anyone is as suay as I am. My radio unit is spoilt!!. The radio unit produces loud noises on the right speakers. And my usual audio volume is 5 only.
Brought back to Ubi service center, they said they will take bout 3-4 weeks as they need to replace the entire unit and they have no stock. Bad things is I have no music at all now and the bloody service man scratched the interior of the car when trying to remove the radio unit to check.. SO angry....

doraemon

Back to top Go down

Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty Re: Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving..

Post by mh3400 6th October 2009, 3:21 pm

this is what i like built in audio and what i hate is servicing the radio Sad
3 - 4 weeks of waiting the stock or you have to leave the car in workshop. Sad

mh3400

Back to top Go down

Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Empty Re: Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving..

Post by kysoong 6th October 2009, 3:23 pm

scratch the interior? which part? sorrie to hear tat... Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Icon_sad
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by doraemon 7th October 2009, 8:19 am

they scratched the part of the dashboard around the radio unit. think they scratched it when they trying to remove the radio unit to check....

doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th October 2009, 8:53 am

Sorry to hear about the spoilt radio unit.
Did the tech acknowledge the scratch on the dash board ?
Ask them to change it too !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by doraemon 7th October 2009, 8:54 am

Ha... to them is minor. but not to me.....

doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 7th October 2009, 10:00 am

doraemon wrote:Ha... to them is minor. but not to me.....

Minor or not is not up to them to decide. Insist on a change since they scratch it..

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th October 2009, 10:13 am

If they own a car and people scratched it.........i doubt they will say 'its ok, its minor'. Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 7th October 2009, 10:30 am

get them to do something about it lah, find some form of compensation!!!
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 7th October 2009, 10:39 am

i think so.. take a photo of it and get them to change / do something about it.. ya.. how easy to say its minor..
sorry to hear that..

front right speaker? iirc.. bluetooth unit tap into that speaker wire.. could be that? did you get them to check that?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by doraemon 7th October 2009, 10:44 am

i will scream when i return for them to refix the new unit. god knows when....
they checked and said, even left speaker also prob and they concluded it was the radio unit.....

doraemon

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 7th October 2009, 5:23 pm

doraemon wrote:Ha... to them is minor. but not to me.....

Minor or not got scratches mean got scratches. If I'm you i will ask to change the desk unit as well. If not i complain to their managemnet untill their pant drop. Radio unit spoilt in a month of driving.. Icon_twisted
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 7th October 2009, 5:27 pm

Ask for compensation or replacement.......its your call! and it is their fault whether it is minor or serious.
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 7th October 2009, 7:51 pm

Imho, it's either change the unit or a $ compensation.
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th October 2009, 10:20 pm

Scratches from undue care and concern are NOT acceptable. PERIOD. The radio conked out prematurely and you have to bear with shoddy workmanship?! Not to even mention a long delay in having the audio unit replaced! Worse of all, mechanics/technician who have the couldn't-care-less attitude. What a bunch of bungholes!
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down