Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

When can i get the car if i book this month?

+7
nothing
NiVleK
FriesL
DarkPrince
KnightRider
JuanST
weehong
11 posters

Go down

When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty When can i get the car if i book this month?

Post by weehong 11th December 2009, 5:36 pm

Hi,

If i book Forte this month

roughly when can i get the car?

weehong

Back to top Go down

When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty Re: When can i get the car if i book this month?

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 5:48 pm

only se can tell u... even them not exact.... but maybe march...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

When can i get the car if i book this month? Empty Re: When can i get the car if i book this month?

Post by KnightRider 11th December 2009, 5:52 pm

See if they have stock....if have stock..and SE good....1st bid settle for you....usually 10days after COE bid....

Mine case, got stock, so total took 13days

If no stock....can be a few months....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 11th December 2009, 7:14 pm

can try to book now.. one shipment coming in end of the year or early jan.. can cross finger and hope can get ur ride then.. cheers man!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 11th December 2009, 11:46 pm

if i want to get car ard April

When should i book ?

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 12th December 2009, 12:05 am

can still book now and tell them u only want car by april loh...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 12th December 2009, 1:13 am

FriesL wrote:can still book now and tell them u only want car by april loh...

But if the loan approved by bank

then when should i start pay the installment?

From the time i collect the car? or from the time loan approved?

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 12th December 2009, 1:28 am

from the time u collect car....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 12th December 2009, 1:39 am

ok thanks......................................

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 13th December 2009, 7:23 pm

if words from a SE couldn't stand on deliver let alone u asking in the forum...........
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 13th December 2009, 10:06 pm

weehong wrote:ok thanks......................................

i think you are spouting a lot of nonsense. if you are a geniune buyer, the SE will be able to answer all your questions better than any of us. we dun work in cnc.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 14th December 2009, 10:09 am

forte3737 wrote:

i think you are spouting a lot of nonsense. if you are a geniune buyer, the SE will be able to answer all your questions better than any of us. we dun work in cnc.

ask ask also can not meh ?! When can i get the car if i book this month? Icon_evil

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 14th December 2009, 10:28 am

weehong wrote:
forte3737 wrote:

ask ask also can not meh ?! When can i get the car if i book this month? Icon_evil

be selective with what u read/hear.... different ppl got diff disposition.....dun get sucked into something unpleasant....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 16th December 2009, 9:56 am

if want to choose plate number

hw much a??????

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 16th December 2009, 10:32 am

plate number.. minimum bid $1000.. Smile
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 17th December 2009, 3:25 pm

...............oh

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 18th December 2009, 1:17 pm

weehong wrote:...............oh

anything to ask today?
experienced SEs from CNC can spot whether the buyer is geniune or not. if not geniune, they usually will not bother with you.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 18th December 2009, 4:17 pm

...............oh

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th December 2009, 5:09 pm

lol.... maybe he se.... anyway as far as the rest of us is concerned.... ask away.... if we can answer, we will answer.... if cannot... too bad... When can i get the car if i book this month? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by weehong 20th December 2009, 2:16 am

ok! thanks!

weehong

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 22nd December 2009, 3:00 pm

Whoa why some guys so hard on him.... He's probably an excited guy waiting to buy his dream car.. ok maybe not dream car but lets all help lah if you all know.. if not dun flame him, nothing to say maybe dont say is best.

Dude, I booked my forte on Sunday 20th Dec. SE told me he will try to bid for yesterday's COE and if wed's result out and COE is secured, I can get the Car after 10 Working days. PROVIDED the colour you want is available... I booked a Black 1.6 SX(A). From what I know, Metal Bronze, Black, Dark Cherry in stock now. If you want white got to wait till March next year.

Thats all I can help and good luck in securing your car, cheers!

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 22nd December 2009, 3:10 pm

One thing I learnt from my experience. The bank loan approval has an expiry of 3 months. because I waited so long for my car to be delivered, the loan approval has expired, so there was a delay of another few days to re-apply for the bank loan. Once you confirm booking , SE will start to apply on your behalf the bank loan as such it can lapse if either cannot secure COE after 6 bids or like me COE get 1st bid but no shipment waited slightly more than 3 months. book 22 Aug car delivered 28 Nov Forte SX(M).

weehong wrote:
FriesL wrote:can still book now and tell them u only want car by april loh...

But if the loan approved by bank

then when should i start pay the installment?

From the time i collect the car? or from the time loan approved?
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down