Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

EX and SX - How different is the driving experience

3 posters

Go down

EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty EX and SX - How different is the driving experience

Post by luckypiggy88 25th August 2009, 2:51 pm

Hello all FORTE kakis,

Pls share your driving experience for EX and SX.
eg. EX steering is hydraulic (heavier), while SX steering is electric (light feel)

Booked EX(A) on National Day weekend, can't wait for my kimchi babe to arrive.. Very Happy
luckypiggy88
luckypiggy88

Back to top Go down

EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty Re: EX and SX - How different is the driving experience

Post by arkaraka 25th August 2009, 3:22 pm

luckypiggy88 wrote:Hello all FORTE kakis,

Pls share your driving experience for EX and SX.
eg. EX steering is hydraulic (heavier), while SX steering is electric (light feel)

Booked EX(A) on National Day weekend, can't wait for my kimchi babe to arrive.. Very Happy

EX steering is not that heavy actually. I would think its pretty comfortable for any average lady.

To be honest, SX steering is relatively lighter.
SX electric steering would actually be 'powerless' and unable to function should the 'alternater' or battery breaks down. Lesson learnt from my friend's Avante.
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

EX and SX - How different is the driving experience Empty Re: EX and SX - How different is the driving experience

Post by 1Seth1 25th August 2009, 3:42 pm

oh well.. just one of those things.. it is really light. my SX can steer with my index finger, even when stationary its very light. got advantages and disadvantages lah..

i noticed the others mentioning that the EX A at 100 kph is at 3000rpm.

can any one confirm?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down