Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

+11
luvxiaobeng
nothing
Flarea
kapitan
Juz@kid
newsman
eraser
greatgazoo
dinkodink
Fortec
tish
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

Post by nothing 28th April 2009, 2:08 pm

newsman wrote:why must apply today and tues then kim kim?? have to wait 12 hours for UPGP+ to cure n i finished at darkness of 7.30pm. No light so hopefully i don't create a mess. Now pray hard tomorrow Sun shine on a KimKim Forte !

anyway, clay for what? Remove overspray or contaminent on paint work or rough surface....The ClayBar is just like super fine sand paper at work. Work like Magic n easy to use.

UPGP for wat? It is a spray, 4 Oz in a bottle. Use only 1 oz or less to cover whole car...just like wax but better n applied over whole car in less than 5 mins....ULTIMA Paint Guard Plus+. UPGP+ Last longer n protect better than Wax.

explain leh....

i only know wash, use wax to add protection layer, then clean...

Bro, u using the ULTIMA products? Good stuff...u brought it online or locally?...Paint Guard Plus best to leave it for at least 12 hrs before u start buffing.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

Post by luvxiaobeng 28th April 2009, 2:29 pm

newsman wrote:Tues morning 7:30am check,,,,,,,,,,

About 8 over coated spots n rub down to smooth n shine.

Now really KimKim n SweeSwee

Wah bro... Envy leh.... We wash & polish car until want to die liao but okok only leh.... muz try this product man...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 28th April 2009, 3:02 pm

Can u tell us where to get those kimkim n SweeSwee products!?!?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th April 2009, 4:12 pm

not a bad finish on e car. seemz like a good product to me. juz look at e reflection on e car bonnet on picz no. 5. but how really good diz product compare to PPS?? both product is bout paint proction...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 28th April 2009, 4:18 pm

Juz@kid wrote:not a bad finish on e car. seemz like a good product to me. juz look at e reflection on e car bonnet on picz no. 5. but how really good diz product compare to PPS?? both product is bout paint proction...

UPGP+ is a sealant n it is for Pples who likes to DIY n Sweat. sunny
Muz oso be passionate to Shine n enjoy the DIY. bounce
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th April 2009, 4:27 pm

I don't have the enrgy and patience to polish my own car..... any volunteer???? Very Happy Very Happy ... ok ok, I buy lunch... clown

Last edited by kapitan on 28th April 2009, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th April 2009, 4:27 pm

yup, DIY n at e end of e day.. u enjoy e fruit of ur labour. thankz for sharing e good lobang bro... n keep cuming Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th April 2009, 4:30 pm

kapitan wrote:I don't have the enrgy and patience to polish my own car.....

bro kapi... i rather u spend more time on customising on cosmetic lookz. at least i can steal sum idea from u Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th April 2009, 4:40 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
kapitan wrote:I don't have the enrgy and patience to polish my own car.....

bro kapi... i rather u spend more time on customising on cosmetic lookz. at least i can steal sum idea from u Twisted Evil

My ideas should be copyrighted.... haizzzzz..... Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th April 2009, 4:44 pm

wont totally photocopy ur idea... will change abit here n der What a Face of course if u dun mind bro... Laughing hehehe
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th April 2009, 11:46 am

After u photocopy, make another set for me hahaha

J/K jocolor
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2