Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

+11
luvxiaobeng
nothing
Flarea
kapitan
Juz@kid
newsman
eraser
greatgazoo
dinkodink
Fortec
tish
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 6:20 pm

When i get my forte, i want to drive with my wife to our favorite beach pub and relax down there.

2nd thing i would like to do is to surprise my mum at her work place n fetch her home from work!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty Re: What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

Post by Fortec 23rd April 2009, 7:01 pm

Make sure there's no cars on the road before I drive out of the collection center!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!! Empty Re: What is the very 1st thing u want to do/have done when u get you Forte!!

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 7:12 pm

why??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 23rd April 2009, 10:43 pm

Fortec wrote:Make sure there's no cars on the road before I drive out of the collection center!
lol! lol!
but for me i will open the door to get in, then start the engine after inspecting my new ride
lol!
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 23rd April 2009, 10:55 pm

In July... (or sooner i hope)
Its will be like a honeymoon for me with my forte...
will travel along malaysia for running-in...
take pics...
after the next three days, it will be then my 1k service...
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd April 2009, 11:18 pm

For me, stay over night in my car and drove off to have breakfast the next morning.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 23rd April 2009, 11:28 pm

Unlock the door before driving off from the collection center? hehe

Ok serious. Drive my car to the nearest Singapore Pools to buy my license plate number, hopefully they can sponsor mine ride

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 11:35 pm

dinkodink wrote:In July... (or sooner i hope)
take pics...
wow!! will it be too siong on engine or not?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 11:35 pm

eraser wrote:Unlock the door before driving off from the collection center? hehe

Ok serious. Drive my car to the nearest Singapore Pools to buy my license plate number, hopefully they can sponsor mine ride
ok that reminds me to buy 4d also lol cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 23rd April 2009, 11:39 pm

tish wrote:
take pics...
must not drive more than an hour... rest not less than 15mins...
or maybe just do hard running-in... hmmm Twisted Evil
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 11:47 pm

dinkodink wrote:
tish wrote:
take pics...

hmm , ok just take care of ur auto gear box .... i know auto more sensitive Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 23rd April 2009, 11:51 pm

tish wrote:
dinkodink wrote:
tish wrote:
take pics...

hmm , ok just take care of ur auto gear box .... i know auto more sensitive Smile
bro, i'm your 2.0sx Manual pek kah tui... hehe
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd April 2009, 11:52 pm

dinkodink wrote:
tish wrote:
dinkodink wrote:
tish wrote:
take pics...

wow,,, bro pek kar tui lol!!!

urs is manual ah.. so u keen on playing r Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 23rd April 2009, 11:54 pm

greatgazoo wrote:For me, stay over night in my car and drove off to have breakfast the next morning.

Wah so power....trying to rival Volkswagon Golf claim of 16million couple...har? Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 24th April 2009, 12:00 am

tish wrote:
dinkodink wrote:
tish wrote:
dinkodink wrote:
tish wrote:
take pics...

wow,,, bro pek kar tui lol!!!

urs is manual ah.. so u keen on playing r Smile
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 24th April 2009, 9:53 am

Put the SE in the Car n drive 10- 20 km to ensure ...affraid affraid

can start, can move, can climb, can stop, can reverse etc...lol! bounce

B4 signing the take over... cheers
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th April 2009, 9:55 am

1st thing i get my car... is to check everything super super detail incl e freebies. if all ok then sign e paper...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 24th April 2009, 10:07 am

tish wrote:When i get my forte, i want to drive with my wife to our favorite beach pub and relax down there.

Alcohol and driving are not two words that should appear in the same sentence..... Laughing
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th April 2009, 10:15 am

kapitan wrote:
tish wrote:When i get my forte, i want to drive with my wife to our favorite beach pub and relax down there.

Alcohol and driving are not two words that should appear in the same sentence..... Laughing

Even if im going to sit there for 6 hrs?? Shocked Cant drink 1 sip?? Crying or Very sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th April 2009, 10:16 am

newsman wrote:Put the SE in the Car n drive 10- 20 km to ensure ...affraid affraid

can start, can move, can climb, can stop, can reverse etc...lol! bounce

B4 signing the take over... cheers

why must put SE in the car?? To hot to pretty? lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 24th April 2009, 11:58 am

You think the SE will let u take it for a test round alone w/o signing the takeover ar
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th April 2009, 12:06 pm

if want to check then better check for scratches, interior and exterior coz alot of contractors worked on your car before you can collect it. SO best to bring a bright torchlight

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th April 2009, 12:22 pm

And the black leather is dark inside the car, so better see for scratches too ??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 24th April 2009, 12:24 pm

The first things I did when I sign acceptance was to start tearing away all the plastic protective sheets all over inside the car.... hate those...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th April 2009, 12:29 pm

Everything... include the dashboard, door panel or to simply put it anywhere that has plastics and paint also check keke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th April 2009, 1:07 pm

actually the topic is mean for non car related... like drive to mysia, fetch wife round SG .. lol guess i didnt state topic clearly... nmind... still something to share haha
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th April 2009, 2:48 pm

First thing upon collection, change rims n tires.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 24th April 2009, 3:17 pm

wah... rich man... I also wanna change rim & Tire... but since it is new don't waste it use already then change... haha...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th April 2009, 3:36 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:wah... rich man... I also wanna change rim & Tire... but since it is new don't waste it use already then change... haha...

U get more rebate if your rims and tyres are new.

Nothing got lobang for rims n tyres?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th April 2009, 5:27 pm

Fortec wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:wah... rich man... I also wanna change rim & Tire... but since it is new don't waste it use already then change... haha...

U get more rebate if your rims and tyres are new.

Nothing got lobang for rims n tyres?

Still sourcing around....quite a few shops in mind....H-tyre at bendemeer rd , Soh Bros, Hankook at Toh Guan branch(current ride on V2 blackbird, thinking of S1 Evo or V12 and the service there is pretty good, at least they care for your rims and uses torque wrench to tighten), etc...now thinking either stay on 17" and change to lighter rims or down to 205/55/16 for more comfort and slightly better FC....When rims n tires fresh from oven, rebate higher rabbit
Forte 2L on 17" should be ok but 1.6 on 17" affraid
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th April 2009, 5:30 pm

I find the move off is sluggish compared to my beloved sprinter that's using a 14" lol....

Not sure if it's the weight or the rims or both.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 25th April 2009, 12:54 am

Flarea wrote:You think the SE will let u take it for a test round alone w/o signing the takeover ar

Yes...I done it this morning. Speedo in showroom read 55km. Drive one round read 66km.
Done 73km on 1st Day. Pump to the Rim 39 litres Ron 92 SPC.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th April 2009, 1:14 am

why 92 bro?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 25th April 2009, 2:04 am

92 accepted?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th April 2009, 8:48 am

Fortei wrote:92 accepted?

Yes, but different only 0.03cent compare with 95..
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 25th April 2009, 1:37 pm

tish wrote:why 92 bro?

SE advised on delivery Ron 91 n above. So Ron 92 chip n good mah !
Freely available in SIN n JB.

It is under Ron 89 n below if in Malacca n up North. So muz look B4 pump.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by narcisx 26th April 2009, 10:35 am

The first thing I will do when I get my New Cerato Forte, is to bring it to car wash to check for leaks...cos I've book the White Forte 2.0 (a) SX 8)
narcisx
narcisx

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 26th April 2009, 11:46 am

woot!!! woot!!! another pek kar tui gang..... albino albino same colour n category.. tish confirm be jumping up n down bounce bounce
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th April 2009, 1:24 pm

Hi narcisx, welcome to the pek kar tui gang. Remenber to register and color poll topic... Very Happy
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th April 2009, 1:37 pm

newsman wrote:

ur engine can run minimum on ron 91 and above, but bro, think of the long run... at least a 95, or engine might start to give problem early due to too much impurities??

advise?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th April 2009, 1:38 pm

narcisx wrote:The first thing I will do when I get my New Cerato Forte, is to bring it to car wash to check for leaks...cos I've book the White Forte 2.0 (a) SX 8)

hihi!! welcome abroad bro pek kar tui!! ur ride is the exact same as mine!! Cheers!! Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by narcisx 26th April 2009, 2:43 pm

Thanks thanks...gegege...i'm so excited too!
narcisx
narcisx

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 26th April 2009, 4:20 pm

tish wrote:
newsman wrote:

ur engine can run minimum on ron 91 and above, but bro, think of the long run... at least a 95, or engine might start to give problem early due to too much impurities??

advise?

Oooooooooooooop Rolling Eyes ! How n Where does de impurities come from Question
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th April 2009, 5:57 pm

from my own thinking that 92 is not as clean/pure as 98?

the additional impurities burn = dirtier?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 28th April 2009, 12:02 am

1st Thing was Insulate the Bonnet.

2nd Thing done today at 6pm....4 DAY OLD FORTE

Wash, Claybar, Rinse, Dry & ...
Applied A Super Thin Coat Of ULTIMA Paint Guard Plus+.
Now have to wait 12 hours for UPGP+ to cure.
Hope will be KimKim Like a Star @ heaven n SweeSwee queen on Tuesday morning.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th April 2009, 12:05 am

newsman wrote:1st Thing was Insulate the Bonnet.

Pray hard no cat jump to your car.. no bird aim at your car.. no aunties slot paper at your car.. or people see new forte den WOW go touch touch!! Very Happy
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 28th April 2009, 12:10 am

newsman wrote:1st Thing was Insulate the Bonnet.

why must apply today and tues then kim kim??

anyway, clay for what? UPGP for wat?

explain leh....

i only know wash, use wax to add protection layer, then clean...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 28th April 2009, 12:25 am

why must apply today and tues then kim kim?? have to wait 12 hours for UPGP+ to cure n i finished at darkness of 7.30pm. No light so hopefully i don't create a mess. Now pray hard tomorrow Sun shine on a KimKim Forte !

anyway, clay for what? Remove overspray or contaminent on paint work or rough surface....The ClayBar is just like super fine sand paper at work. Work like Magic n easy to use.

UPGP for wat? It is a spray, 4 Oz in a bottle. Use only 1 oz or less to cover whole car...just like wax but better n applied over whole car in less than 5 mins....ULTIMA Paint Guard Plus+. UPGP+ Last longer n protect better than Wax.

explain leh....

i only know wash, use wax to add protection layer, then clean...
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 28th April 2009, 9:16 am

Tues morning 7:30am check,,,,,,,,,,

About 8 over coated spots n rub down to smooth n shine.

Now really KimKim n SweeSwee
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 28th April 2009, 1:42 pm

newsman wrote:Tues morning 7:30am check,,,,,,,,,,

About 8 over coated spots n rub down to smooth n shine.

Now really KimKim n SweeSwee

wow!! bling bling forte??

anyway now raining, u were in time for the protection against the rain!! lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next