Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help?

+6
VAG
NiVleK
alpineccm
hsjose
Corgel
vinn82
10 posters

Go down

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help?

Post by vinn82 16th January 2010, 12:43 am

Yo guys, i have a big family and most of the time when i'm outside,i tend to do some takeaways(da bao) for my family at home.
Was wondering how you guys stall the packed food?
-hanging on a hook by ur headrest?
-Having a trunk organiser in the trunk to store packeted food?

I hope to get some suggestions from you guys, if there is something that can be wash easily like the collapsable trunk organier will be good. Thanks!

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty Re: Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help?

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 12:59 am

put a styrofoam box in the trunk? like those used by saf last time to put food but smaller... good for cold stuff when u do ur groceries as well...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Empty Re: Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help?

Post by vinn82 16th January 2010, 1:27 am

hmmm can keep food warm also, but i'll need a big 1 then

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 17th January 2010, 1:11 am

I normally leave them on top of my passenger seat but need to drive carefully lar. Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Icon_razz
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 17th January 2010, 1:54 am

Wooo need something do I can drive more "carelessly" hehe

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 17th January 2010, 2:16 am

A box would be your best choice, be it styroform, carton or plastic.

If there is only a few, you can get some headrest hook, and hook the plastic bag holding your packed food behind the front seats.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 17th January 2010, 8:05 am

With a four door sedan, I open the rear door and hang the takeaways on the hook from the driver headrest.

With the Koup now, I still thinking how......... HMMMMMMM
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 17th January 2010, 6:51 pm

My solution for hanging stuffs in the trunk:

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Dsc01012
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Flywheel 17th January 2010, 7:16 pm

VAG wrote:My solution for hanging stuffs in the trunk:

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? Dsc01012

May I know where you got it?

Best regards

Charles Chou
Flywheel
Flywheel

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 17th January 2010, 7:30 pm

Flywheel wrote:
VAG wrote:My solution for hanging stuffs in the trunk:

May I know where you got it?

Best regards

Charles Chou

I bought from TaoBao, it's a Volkswagen Trunk foldable hook.

http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db1-c3d3e1ac077098399e7467b4dd5b37ec.htm
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by genexis 17th January 2010, 8:51 pm

Nice, does it fit nicely in Forte's trunk? How about more pictures of it?

genexis

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 17th January 2010, 9:47 pm

genexis wrote:Nice, does it fit nicely in Forte's trunk? How about more pictures of it?

No, I need to drill 2 hole to mount it beside the trunk light. If you find it too troublesome, can look for this. You only need to clamp it on the trunk ceiling.

Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? 99e11210
Where and how do u store ur takeaways? any thing in the Trunk can help? C37dfd10
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 17th January 2010, 10:23 pm

i will place on the floor board..
hahaha...
sure quite steady and since my passenger back seats usually not taken, floor is clean. besides, there is plastic bag and container covering the food, so no worries.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th January 2010, 10:33 pm

I place it by the head rest hood total 4 hood... so far no issue.... pack back all kind of foods even soup also no issue...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down