Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New features on new batch Forte

+17
honeybear
ano57
armstrong
ace
johnno
Divine
FriesL
JuanST
joepele
shawnseah82
malcolmlew
kevinhwc
ericsoon72
sunnyboy
reyesong
Terrier
zhuzhumao
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty Re: New features on new batch Forte

Post by shawnseah82 15th September 2009, 5:20 am

zhuzhumao wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:wah.. gps for 900.. then how you update maps and update firmware? need to go c&c then can install malaysia map and update map?
Arr updating the map forgot to ask but nvm i already bought an external GPS go free and easy travel also can use build in cannot take out lo

wah you got gps le still go buy gps.. you need two map to compare different ar..
Haven still considering which 1 to buy either this http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/any-other-accessories-f10/gps-reverse-cam-t818.htm
when got GB or external 5" screen.My mind is oscillating
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Empty Re: New features on new batch Forte

Post by shawnseah82 15th September 2009, 5:21 am

kevinhwc wrote:Do note bros here. The nov batch with keyless entry will have something taken out from the car, which is motor driven steering wheel... (my SE told me)
WTF like this which 1 better mind is OCT-NOV how SE nvr tell me anything man New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Icon_eek
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by armstrong 15th September 2009, 10:04 am

reyesong wrote:
armstrong wrote:
kevinhwc wrote:Do note bros here. The nov batch with keyless entry will have something taken out from the car, which is motor driven steering wheel... (my SE told me)

SERIOUS wah best of both world. all along dont quite like the electric steering. keyless entry and hyd steering wah. i will call my SE and tell him to delay the car till nov than......

hihi, kevin, i understand that for SX it is currently a motor driven power steering(MDPS) wheel. what about the EX? also MDPS?

armstrong: yours is a EX issit? cos u mentioned u dun like elect steering which is the EX model...

and keyless entry also applies to EX model as well?

thanks for clarifying my doubts!

Mine SX(M). Dont like electric but like the features of SX so got SX.

armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by reyesong 15th September 2009, 10:22 am

what's the adv/disadv of electric steering compared to mdps?

reyesong

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 15th September 2009, 10:38 am

reyesong wrote:what's the adv/disadv of electric steering compared to mdps?

The SEs will tell you that Elec Steering saves fuel, but that is yet to be proven.

But personally... the SX's Elect steering becomes stiffer only around when you reach 30km/h or more...

Before that... the steering is kinda light.

Some of the bros here also had experiences where the elect steering after they cranked their car without pausing to let the electronics start up. *Became like no power steering.

Some bros here also have a problem of the Elect steering veering to the left. How to solve? I'm not sure too... But imagine this... if the veering is significant, and driving long distance... the arms are gonna ache man.

IMHO, elect steering lacks response. has some minor bugs to be resolved. Veering is one problem that is yet to be resolved.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by reyesong 15th September 2009, 10:52 am

for what i know, SX is MDPS right?
and EX is electric steering...
so i have no option since i booked EX... just have to know some techinical data of the specs of EX forte

reyesong

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 15th September 2009, 12:51 pm

the kia show room got the specs for EX ya and a comparison table for ex and sx also.. just that i was wondering what new features will the EX next batch will be.. all the news are on the SX..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 15th September 2009, 12:56 pm

joepele wrote:
reyesong wrote:what's the adv/disadv of electric steering compared to mdps?

The SEs will tell you that Elec Steering saves fuel, but that is yet to be proven.

But personally... the SX's Elect steering becomes stiffer only around when you reach 30km/h or more...

Before that... the steering is kinda light.

Some of the bros here also had experiences where the elect steering after they cranked their car without pausing to let the electronics start up. *Became like no power steering.

Some bros here also have a problem of the Elect steering veering to the left. How to solve? I'm not sure too... But imagine this... if the veering is significant, and driving long distance... the arms are gonna ache man.

IMHO, elect steering lacks response. has some minor bugs to be resolved. Veering is one problem that is yet to be resolved.

Sounds like electronic Steering damper from Honda Racing Corps... (bike stuff)
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by armstrong 15th September 2009, 2:16 pm

EX is hydraulic power steering. SX is electric power steering(MDPS)

armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybear 19th September 2009, 12:33 am

johnno wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:Understand that every batch of Ex or Sx Forte may have different in terms of specification and interior design..

anyone had gotten the new batch of SX Forte that was shipped on 11sept? any new add on or differences?

Hi all,

went ubi kia today, was told my SE that the nov batch SX will have almost similar interior as to Koup except for the sunroof. New feature include keyless entry, keyless engine, new leather wrap for doors and new glossy center control panel. All this at the cost of 1k extra as to the current SX price.

Johnno

Is the new features for Nov batch a confirmed news? Meaning those who are waiting will have to top up?

honeybear

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 19th September 2009, 12:40 am

honeybear wrote:
johnno wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:Understand that every batch of Ex or Sx Forte may have different in terms of specification and interior design..

anyone had gotten the new batch of SX Forte that was shipped on 11sept? any new add on or differences?

Hi all,

went ubi kia today, was told my SE that the nov batch SX will have almost similar interior as to Koup except for the sunroof. New feature include keyless entry, keyless engine, new leather wrap for doors and new glossy center control panel. All this at the cost of 1k extra as to the current SX price.

Johnno

Is the new features for Nov batch a confirmed news? Meaning those who are waiting will have to top up?

i think quite confirmed, my SE offer my friend this option. But he mentioned only on selected colours. However if you want the usual features, all colours will still be available. Actually i think 1k quite worth it, cos i really like the new features.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybear 19th September 2009, 1:04 am

Oic...its more like an option!

As you mention for the NOV batch...for a moment, I tot CnC so good to upgrade the interior.

honeybear

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 19th September 2009, 1:45 am

the push start for new batch is only for sx manual.. ex im not sure..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 19th September 2009, 1:46 pm

johnno wrote:
honeybear wrote:
johnno wrote:

Hi all,

Johnno

i think quite confirmed, my SE offer my friend this option. But he mentioned only on selected colours. However if you want the usual features, all colours will still be available. Actually i think 1k quite worth it, cos i really like the new features.

Pls advise, the expiry date for my COE will be 14/01/2010. Yesterday SE told me that he has got my chasis & engine number, have to register by next week. Is there a way to extend to later batch so that I can get the newest batch with the push start ? (mine is bright silver 2.0SX). I dont mind paying $1K since I have already paid so much for the car

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th September 2009, 2:00 pm

just tell ur se that u want to wait.... i think.... unless of course there is no wait list for b.silver 2.0, then they might not agree...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 20th September 2009, 1:35 am

my_motor wrote:
johnno wrote:
honeybear wrote:
johnno wrote:

Hi all,

Johnno

push start for 1K whaa so exp man can mob alot of thing

Pls advise, the expiry date for my COE will be 14/01/2010. Yesterday SE told me that he has got my chasis & engine number, have to register by next week. Is there a way to extend to later batch so that I can get the newest batch with the push start ? (mine is bright silver 2.0SX). I dont mind paying $1K since I have already paid so much for the car
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 20th September 2009, 2:21 am

JuanST wrote:just tell ur se that u want to wait.... i think.... unless of course there is no wait list for b.silver 2.0, then they might not agree...

When to Kia to check with my SE, he told me that I am getting the red threading stitches and console has metallic ring around the knobs. Has leather side door pad. Also has "leather" in the front. May not be able to get push start button on time as COE expiry on Jan.
Another SE told me that push start button come with only 2 air-bags instead 6 New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Icon_question advise me not to delay as this is the first time Kia come with push start button... may not be stable...

Wonder why my SE did not tell me this when I ask for delay New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Confused

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 20th September 2009, 5:20 am

huh? that means 2.0sx will downgrade to look like 1.6sx? all that u mentioned is like describing 1.6sx to me.. maybe check with 3rd se to confirm
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 20th September 2009, 11:30 am

so it means that the push-start button will come with the third batch as standard?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 20th September 2009, 12:03 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:so it means that the push-start button will come with the third batch as standard?

Might also means price will be already adjusted in.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 20th September 2009, 12:12 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:so it means that the push-start button will come with the third batch as standard?
3rd batch mean Nov or Dec?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 20th September 2009, 12:15 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:

My SE did hint me if i take metal bronze, i might be able to kenna that batch but price will be 1k more for that option.
And he did say it to be around Dec collect car.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 20th September 2009, 12:18 pm

aural wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:

My SE did hint me if i take metal bronze, i might be able to kenna that batch but price will be 1k more for that option.
hope my car won't be delay till dec otherwise i think need to top up 1k more Shocked
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 20th September 2009, 12:20 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
aural wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:

hope my car won't be delay till dec otherwise i think need to top up 1k more New features on new batch Forte - Page 2 Icon_eek

Actually at tt time i believe will have options for ur to choose to keep the no push start and have push start. At least tt was the impression i got.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by malcolmlew 20th September 2009, 10:40 pm

if need to pay more then i will not do that

malcolmlew

Back to top Go down

Post by PigJeDi 5th October 2009, 3:11 am

think i posted this b4..
took photos of the new interiors bout 3months ago i think.. lucky juz launch den gt it at the correct time..
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/ti-ag-jedi-sx-forte-t943.htm

PigJeDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2