Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!?

+18
shawnseah82
epig
petertan
Terrier
greatgazoo
S.C
forte3737
ckpay
FriesL
Zonda S 4.1
JuanST
kysoong
longbow
joepele
armstrong
cloud
qbear
odinblade20
22 posters

Go down

New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!?

Post by odinblade20 19th November 2009, 5:39 pm

Hello all..just wondering if anyone of you are being quoted the top up of $1k for the new shipment of forte cos of the start button? My SE told me that the current batch is Elec. steering with no start engine button and the new batch will all come with the start button but the elec. steering becomes hydraulic ones...Thanks in advance^^

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty Re: New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!?

Post by qbear 19th November 2009, 5:57 pm

Yes... SE told me when I booked in Nov and asked if I wanted to wait...

hahaha... they not giving u choice on whom to pay and robbing vendors of business.
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Empty Re: New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!?

Post by odinblade20 19th November 2009, 6:03 pm

yah man not much choice i guess lol

so yrs will be the new batch rite?

when r u collecting yr new ride^.^

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud 19th November 2009, 7:30 pm

i oso booked last month and decided to wait for the push start button. booked SX(A). SE say collection end Feb... but like some reading tt some SE say collection end Dec.. mayb its coz they booked SX(M)?

cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 19th November 2009, 7:47 pm

end feb?? I've booked mine last month end also & will be collecting mine early Dec (as what my SE claims) but mine is SX (A) but e one w/o e start button cos din wanna top up 1k.

but my SE not very gd cos initially told me got stock in warehouse(old batch) tts y i committed cos din wanna wait long also.

Today the SE try to smoke me say no stock, the new batch shipment (SX (A))coming in mid Dec. Like shld't be that long leh...untill Feb then can collect...hmmmmm maybe u wanna chk with yr SE again~

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by armstrong 19th November 2009, 8:12 pm

Hi i heard that the manual does not come with push start. But does it come with the keyless entry( the one where the door got a button and u can gain access to the car without taking out the key)

Any bros can comfirm?

armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 20th November 2009, 8:42 am

Somewhere there is an old thread where some bro have waited for up to 4 months for their cars...
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th November 2009, 8:45 am

yea I am one of them...... booked early april, got car mid july, bodykit not yet install......
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 20th November 2009, 8:46 am

longbow wrote:yea I am one of them...... booked early april, got car mid july, bodykit not yet install......

dun worry, u r almost there... New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? 256379
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th November 2009, 8:59 am

bk will bring a new set of dimensions.... looks and problems.... lol
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 20th November 2009, 9:11 am

Haha its really a long wait for the bodykit manz~

Still wondering how come some bros waited 1 mth while some waited 3-4 mths although did booking at the same time...quite a substantial variance...or maybe cos of the colors of the car?

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th November 2009, 9:16 am

some do trade.... some do shout.... some are just plain lucky... some got a "weak" se and some have connections....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 20th November 2009, 9:22 am

joepele wrote:Somewhere there is an old thread where some bro have waited for up to 4 months for their cars...

I could be one of them.

Book 22 AUg. Later going to make payment. . . tiring man.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 20th November 2009, 10:08 am

talking about push button... bolehland forte SX comes with tat STANDARD!!!

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 20th November 2009, 10:54 am

RHD push button...

So its not on steering column as it seems?

New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? 2707F15148350

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 20th November 2009, 10:57 am

wa lau...then shldnt top up another 1k leh lidat

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud 20th November 2009, 11:42 pm

odinblade20 wrote:end feb?? I've booked mine last month end also & will be collecting mine early Dec (as what my SE claims) but mine is SX (A) but e one w/o e start button cos din wanna top up 1k.

but my SE not very gd cos initially told me got stock in warehouse(old batch) tts y i committed cos din wanna wait long also.

Today the SE try to smoke me say no stock, the new batch shipment (SX (A))coming in mid Dec. Like shld't be that long leh...untill Feb then can collect...hmmmmm maybe u wanna chk with yr SE again~

tt time SE told me got a few remaining cars (existing batch)... but no push start. if wan push start muz wait til feb... zzz.. somehow i agreed at tt time. think i will check with him again. so weird... so long... its like as if the car not even assembled in korea yet...

cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 20th November 2009, 11:58 pm

is previous/existing batch of 2.0SX come w push start button?? New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_smile

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 21st November 2009, 12:00 am

FriesL wrote:talking about push button... bolehland forte SX comes with tat STANDARD!!!

has it been confirmed??? New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_eek
RM83k SX comes with push start, a steal man~ New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? 332362 (eventot carries Naza brand New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_rolleyes )

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 21st November 2009, 11:09 am

JuanST wrote:some do trade.... some do shout.... some are just plain lucky... some got a "weak" se and some have connections....

go for those senior SEs. they are more influential. dun just go for the pretty ones.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 21st November 2009, 4:31 pm

my SE also told me need to top up $1k for push start.. and ETA around Dec/Jan i booked on 13 Oct..

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 23rd November 2009, 9:47 am

yeah i think the 2L ones comes with push start button...actually 1k for the button, other than convenience and very cool...any other benefits?

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd November 2009, 10:02 am

I suggest if you really like the push-start, you can come to me which you can get half the price compare to paying 1K to C&C. And it also comes wif a immobiliser (card).

Details as per below:
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/mass-order-f17/gb-push-start-immobiliser-alarm-gb-end-6th-dec-2009-t2311.htm
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 23rd November 2009, 10:17 am

I got first hand to see the actual push start forte when it just arrived last friday..

beside the push start w/immobilizer.. front 2 passenger door comes with touch sensor.. which means u can press the button and the door will disarm.. press again for armed..

very cool.. even the transponder is the default used in korea.. I asked the Mechanic's manager if our forte can fixed it.. to him is yes.. but only KIA shipped the parts to them.. price wise i nv really asked.. but wiring definately need to pull all over the car again for immobilizer purposes..

great choice for them to change EPS to hydrallic.. as EPS does give problems occasionally..

will post the actual pic later..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 23rd November 2009, 11:55 am

Bros can consider greatgazoo offers...much better comparatively to the 1k topup from Kia...esp. for SX which comes w/o the alarm...greatgazoo's package includes the push start & the alarm as well...I've pm him a few questions on his offers also:)

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by petertan 23rd November 2009, 7:20 pm

sorry for noob question. i have opted for the push/start button.

when u mean SX does nt comes with car alarm, u mean the car will not give off sound when broken in ?

if so, any car alarm brand/model to recommend ?

petertan

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 8:01 pm

Terrier wrote:I got first hand to see the actual push start forte when it just arrived last friday..

beside the push start w/immobilizer.. front 2 passenger door comes with touch sensor.. which means u can press the button and the door will disarm.. press again for armed..

very cool.. even the transponder is the default used in korea.. I asked the Mechanic's manager if our forte can fixed it.. to him is yes.. but only KIA shipped the parts to them.. price wise i nv really asked.. but wiring definately need to pull all over the car again for immobilizer purposes..

great choice for them to change EPS to hydrallic.. as EPS does give problems occasionally..

wa bro, you seems to have alot of connections hor. lol.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 23rd November 2009, 9:54 pm

epig wrote:
Terrier wrote:I got first hand to see the actual push start forte when it just arrived last friday..

of cos y know he is our lor bung king at best price and quality New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? 332362
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by vinfang 23rd November 2009, 10:36 pm

BTW, any idea does manual ones come with "touch sensor" on the door handle? So far wat we heard is tat these keyless feature only installed on auto cars.

vinfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th November 2009, 12:01 am

epig wrote:

without all these connections.. then how u going to get tip-top info =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 24th November 2009, 7:28 am

ckpay wrote:
FriesL wrote:talking about push button... bolehland forte SX comes with tat STANDARD!!!

has it been confirmed??? New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_eek
RM83k SX comes with push start, a steal man~ New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? 332362 (eventot carries Naza brand New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_rolleyes )

yup! photo from actual test car...
its complete cbu for now... they only change the badge outside not even on the inside.haa... New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_razz bolehland afterall mah...haa...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 24th November 2009, 7:46 am

Side track a bit... Does the car come with thicker carpet carmat?

Still looking for the carpet type....
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 24th November 2009, 8:28 am

hey bro petertan yes SX comes with silent alarm only which means if got breakin...no sound will be heard...my SE say can top up $250 to add alarm (got sound one) but will interfere with the keyless remote for opening the boot...

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by petertan 25th November 2009, 8:11 pm

wah lau ehh.....wat's the point of having alarm without sound !!

Will do outside. But is SGD250 the normal mkt rate ?

petertan

Back to top Go down

Post by odinblade20 26th November 2009, 10:12 am

yalo..I think only SX is silent alarm..EX is the alarm with sound..nope i definitely think the mkt rate is 100+

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 27th November 2009, 8:58 am

this weekend is the last call for the start stop button offer. i

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 27th November 2009, 12:59 pm

Hi, those interested and refer to the below link and I will get back to you New Batch of Forte need to top up $1k for start/stop button?!? Icon_smile

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/mass-order-f17/gb-push-start-immobiliser-alarm-gb-end-6th-dec-2009-t2311.htm
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSeah 20th January 2010, 11:21 pm

Hi,

Anyone can explain how the start stop button works? Cause normal car key just need to turn to ACC to on the radio and turn to ON if u wish to wind down the window.

So how does the start stop model does the above 2?

GregSeah

Back to top Go down

Post by BeanBag 20th January 2010, 11:57 pm

GregSeah wrote:Hi,

Anyone can explain how the start stop button works? Cause normal car key just need to turn to ACC to on the radio and turn to ON if u wish to wind down the window.

So how does the start stop model does the above 2?

Bro, you may want to read this up, http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-cars-only-f30/acc-mode-in-forte-push-start-t2739.htm

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down