Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Push Stop Button Ignition Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Push Stop Button Ignition

+24
b0yc0tt
metallic
jl1500k
jameshong
impact2001
rickong
leeking
francistan
loveforte
greatgazoo
tish
Fransge
Yewcg
luvxiaobeng
emadine
JuanST
my_motor
kysoong
humbug
Divine
escaflower
mjs
kenincf
ngchunleng
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Push Stop Button Ignition Empty Push Stop Button Ignition

Post by ngchunleng 23rd September 2009, 3:21 pm

Hi,

Can I ask if this feature required top up? I noticed many Forte doesnt come with this by default?

How to add this feature on existing cars?

ngchunleng

Back to top Go down

Push Stop Button Ignition Empty Re: Push Stop Button Ignition

Post by kenincf 23rd September 2009, 3:31 pm

ngchunleng wrote:Hi,

Can I ask if this feature required top up? I noticed many Forte doesnt come with this by default?

How to add this feature on existing cars?

As of today none of the Forte came with this by default. However, I heard for the coming new batches, it's possible to have it as option.

To add on this feature into existing cars, the first thing is to have $. Very Happy
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 23rd September 2009, 8:24 pm

Hi,

I have installed this into my car for over a year already but i have had no problems with it. We also happen to be selling it so if you are interested, you can send me a pm with your interest and we can order one for you. You can also find out more about it by referring to this website :

http://smartkeysystem.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Sherine Chan
Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by ngchunleng 23rd September 2009, 9:16 pm

Hi,

Any new Forte owners has opt for this feature from C&C? If yes, how much you top up?

ngchunleng

Back to top Go down

Post by escaflower 23rd September 2009, 9:22 pm

Hmm.. aftermarket can be done cheap cheap. Not sure how much C&C going to charge... bro impact had done it.. Perhaps can check with Bro impact.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/dress-that-forte-f8/things-i-had-added-on-to-my-forte-t1059.htm

escaflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd September 2009, 11:37 pm

note if u were to install push button u will no longer have steering lock
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 24th September 2009, 9:15 pm

mjs wrote:Hi,

I have installed this into my car for over a year already but i have had no problems with it. We also happen to be selling it so if you are interested, you can send me a pm with your interest and we can order one for you. You can also find out more about it by referring to this website :

Cheers,

Sherine Chan

wow, just fixed the 1 way alarm yesterday. didn't know you carry these product which I'm looking for. more importantly, does these product comes with immobilizer in the transporter.

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 25th September 2009, 9:00 am

escaflower wrote:Hmm.. aftermarket can be done cheap cheap. Not sure how much C&C going to charge... bro impact had done it.. Perhaps can check with Bro impact.

[url=http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/dress-that-forte-f8/things-i-had-added-on-to-my-forte-t1059.htm
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/dress-that-forte-f8/things-i-had-added-on-to-my-forte-t1059.htm[/quote[/url]]

luvxiaobeng also has it on her spicy red ride (if i m not wrong) Push Stop Button Ignition Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 25th September 2009, 10:06 am

Divine wrote:note if u were to install push button u will no longer have steering lock

what is the purpose of steering lock ? Is it important ?

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th September 2009, 10:37 am

i tot used when u are parking on steep slopes.... u either lock it right or left so that ur car will not roll straIght....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 25th September 2009, 12:19 pm

JuanST wrote:i tot used when u are parking on steep slopes.... u either lock it right or left so that ur car will not roll straIght....

oh I see... have not thought of that

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 25th September 2009, 2:17 pm

Any new Forte owners has opt for this feature from C&C? If yes, how much you top up?

Hi I have opt for it from C&C but I have to wait for the Jan 2010 shipment and top-up $1000

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 25th September 2009, 2:35 pm

emadine wrote:

Hi I have opt for it from C&C but I have to wait for the Jan 2010 shipment and top-up $1000

Hur....... S$1000??????? i did mine for only S$300 leh......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 25th September 2009, 2:43 pm

humbug wrote:

Cheers,

Sherine Chan

wow, just fixed the 1 way alarm yesterday. didn't know you carry these product which I'm looking for. more importantly, does these product comes with immobilizer in the transporter.

Hello,

There will be no immobilizer included with the keyless entry.

Also sent you a pm with more information.

Cheers,

Sherine Chan
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 25th September 2009, 6:27 pm

Hi mjs
What the damage for RF28603UP?
What is the upgrade from existing stock alarm?
Thanks
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 25th September 2009, 7:52 pm

Hi Yewcg,

As the RF2860UP is new, it is not available for fortes yet. We will inform you when it is available for fortes. Currently, it is only available for certain China models.

Cheers,

Sherine Chan
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 25th September 2009, 8:41 pm

thought the catalogue puts, fits any car model??? i'm interested in the camry type with button on handle. roughly how much to install?
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by ngchunleng 26th September 2009, 12:33 am

Hi,

Can enlighten me what is an immobilizer and its function?

Tks,

ngchunleng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th September 2009, 11:28 am

forte with Stock push/start button is not taken into singapore.
because only 2 liters has it.

The reason is 2 liter forte either comes with push/start button or sun roof. Sun roof was chosen over the push/start.

BTW: Stock immobilizer has given problem to a few cars in singapore (cannot start engine, need to tow) i am not saying forte will have this problem, but just make sure the device u are buying is reliable...

Push Stop Button Ignition 332362
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th September 2009, 11:28 am

BTW i think this is the 5th or 6th thread discussion about stock push/start?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 26th September 2009, 1:50 pm

Hi Fransge,

Pmed you.

Cheers.
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 29th September 2009, 11:50 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
emadine wrote:

Hur....... S$1000??????? i did mine for only S$300 leh......

The original Smart Keys System operation is total diff from from ur $300 locally fitted Push/start system.

Please go to the Lexus showroom to try how the system work, n u will know y ur is only $300

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th September 2009, 11:53 pm

emadine wrote:
The original Smart Keys System operation is total diff from from ur $300 locally fitted Push/start system.

Please go to the Lexus showroom to try how the system work, n u will know y ur is only $300

Maybe you will like to share with us what is the difference.

Last edited by greatgazoo on 30th September 2009, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 30th September 2009, 12:43 am

LOL...thats rite. no need insert key oso ma... wads the different with original and locally fitted?
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 30th September 2009, 11:16 pm

The Factory Fitted SmartKey System aka Push start system, Has security function build into it, it operation in such a way that given the key is still in ur pocket and u walk near ur car (1 meter) the car sensor detected a smart key is around, so the car send a signal to the key and the Key reply with a code to the car to auth. so by now if u touch the door handle the car with unlock by itself.
2. So after the door had open and the car sensor detect that the key is inside the car, the key with auth with the car again so that the system with disable the immobilizer and allow the car to start when press the push/start buttom.

And for the locally fitted push/start system is only a buttom that LOOK like the original system, what it does is when u press the buttom it switch on the car n start the car. Please take noted that for the locatlly fitted to work u have the cut ur original key and insert it into the ign switch key hole, by doing that u r like leaving ur key in the ign switch and lock ur door, so anybody who can open ur door can drive away bcoz u leave ur key there for him. BTW if ur car is stolen n if I m Not wrong the insurance coy will not pay u, if they know u left ur key inside.
BTW locally fitted immobilizer dun work also, bcoz it is locally fitted, to start or hijack the car u just have to remove wat they have fitted.
The original immobilizer system is hard coded to the engine ecu, n only when the ESN , "L" code,"S" code & "G" Code match then the car can start.

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 1st October 2009, 8:49 pm

nissan do have this smartkey system with immobilizer and turn switch ignition, totally keyless to unlock doors and start car. There is a spare key slot into the transporter. no problem using it for two year before i sold the ride.

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by francistan 5th October 2009, 11:23 am

Can advice the cost of it?Any contact numbers?

Cheers,

Sherine Chan

francistan

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 5th October 2009, 11:33 am

Hello francistan,

We charge $699 without door handle and $799 with door handle. All prices have the installation fees included. You can contact 96820001 for more information about the system.

Cheers.
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 6th October 2009, 12:36 pm

emadine wrote:The Factory Fitted SmartKey System aka Push start system, Has security function build into it, it operation in such a way that given the key is still in ur pocket and u walk near ur car (1 meter) the car sensor detected a smart key is around, so the car send a signal to the key and the Key reply with a code to the car to auth. so by now if u touch the door handle the car with unlock by itself.
2. So after the door had open and the car sensor detect that the key is inside the car, the key with auth with the car again so that the system with disable the immobilizer and allow the car to start when press the push/start buttom.

And for the locally fitted push/start system is only a buttom that LOOK like the original system, what it does is when u press the buttom it switch on the car n start the car. Please take noted that for the locatlly fitted to work u have the cut ur original key and insert it into the ign switch key hole, by doing that u r like leaving ur key in the ign switch and lock ur door, so anybody who can open ur door can drive away bcoz u leave ur key there for him. BTW if ur car is stolen n if I m Not wrong the insurance coy will not pay u, if they know u left ur key inside.
BTW locally fitted immobilizer dun work also, bcoz it is locally fitted, to start or hijack the car u just have to remove wat they have fitted.
The original immobilizer system is hard coded to the engine ecu, n only when the ESN , "L" code,"S" code & "G" Code match then the car can start.

Nice explanation...
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 11th October 2009, 3:54 pm

emadine wrote:The Factory Fitted SmartKey System aka Push start system, Has security function build into it, it operation in such a way that given the key is still in ur pocket and u walk near ur car (1 meter) the car sensor detected a smart key is around, so the car send a signal to the key and the Key reply with a code to the car to auth. so by now if u touch the door handle the car with unlock by itself.

Hi, I just booked my car yesterday, and well, its the latest batch with the keyless/push start, and yes, it costs me $1000 more.No choice, cos my colour only have push start. My SE is willing to provide me an additional alarm (nice guy, cos I asked after signing the contract), but is it still required if mine is the keyless entry? He said it might look "uncool" since mine is already the push start.

I know nothing about alarm, this is my first car, but I thought that having an alarm is good as it can at least sound off if something happen (act as a deterence). And will I need to carry an additional gadget around? Is this why my SE meant uncool?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th October 2009, 4:32 pm

for u to have pushstart, there must be alarm... so se not being nice... just pretending Push Stop Button Ignition Icon_smile ... sorry to burst ur bubble...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 11th October 2009, 5:07 pm

leeking wrote:

Hi, I just booked my car yesterday, and well, its the latest batch with the keyless/push start, and yes, it costs me $1000 more.No choice, cos my colour only have push start. My SE is willing to provide me an additional alarm (nice guy, cos I asked after signing the contract), but is it still required if mine is the keyless entry? He said it might look "uncool" since mine is already the push start.

I know nothing about alarm, this is my first car, but I thought that having an alarm is good as it can at least sound off if something happen (act as a deterence). And will I need to carry an additional gadget around? Is this why my SE meant uncool?

Many modern cars nowadays do not come with alarm, but immobilizer instead. It is a little bit redundant to have alarm since yours is a push start.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 11th October 2009, 5:54 pm

leeking wrote:

Ok.. First of all, does your car with immobilizer? Immobilizer and alarm is two different things for your info.

I not sure the push start given to you is a locally fitted or not.. There is something which you must take note.. Normally a push start car will come with its own immobilzer. This is required as to prevent anyone from just starting the car and drive off.. If without alarm/immobilizer, your car will be just like "leaving" the car key in the ignition, good for ppl to just start and drive off anytime.

So ALARM is a must if there isn't immobilizer. It's definitely not to act as deter ppl from stealing your car by sounding off.. It also prevent ppl from starting up the car if the alarm is buzzing unless the thief knw how to hack your alarm. For those good alarm brands, you won't be able to start up your car if your car alarm is buzzing.

Do ask more information from your SE.. Bottomline, he is there to "serve" you till you got your car.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 11th October 2009, 6:21 pm

Mine is definitely not local-fitted, and yes, it comes with the immbolizer, as explained by emmadine.

So do I need the alarm? If theres really no need, then I dun see any point asking it from my SE.

The reason why I asked is because of the hit & run case in another thread.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/hit-run-which-result-a-dent-scratches-on-my-passenger-door-t1812.htm

Just thought that if the alarm actually sounds off, then at least pple ard will come & take a look.

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 11th October 2009, 6:27 pm

leeking wrote:Mine is definitely not local-fitted, and yes, it comes with the immbolizer, as explained by emmadine.

So do I need the alarm? If theres really no need, then I dun see any point asking it from my SE.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/hit-run-which-result-a-dent-scratches-on-my-passenger-door-t1812.htm

Just thought that if the alarm actually sounds off, then at least pple ard will come & take a look.

Actually, in reality.. So what if the alarm sound off... Ppl come and take a look.. Will you be guarantee that the person will help you nab the cluprit or just watch show only.. I believe is more to the latter..

Ppl will watch show only most of the time.. I remember my mum getting rob at knifepoint at her car, she press the panic button in hoping ppl will come and help.. There are some passerby nearby and yet no one dare to give a helping hand..

In the end, ppl just watch watch see see only.. I also can't blame them as most of the time ppl will think for themselves 1st.

Last edited by impact2001 on 11th October 2009, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th October 2009, 7:23 pm

Anybody here interested in the push-start with alarm? Cos I will hold a GB for this.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 11th October 2009, 8:18 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Anybody here interested in the push-start with alarm? Cos I will hold a GB for this.

integrated immobilizer? or just alarm?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th October 2009, 9:30 pm

jameshong wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Anybody here interested in the push-start with alarm? Cos I will hold a GB for this.

integrated immobilizer? or just alarm?

It's integrated. It's important to have an alarm. If not get one from a GB price also which I will include it. But for those who already have the alarm, just get the push-start will do.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by humbug 11th October 2009, 10:10 pm

IMO its more important to have immobiliser with push start. alarm is secondary.

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 11th October 2009, 10:39 pm

leeking wrote:Mine is definitely not local-fitted, and yes, it comes with the immbolizer, as explained by emmadine.

Hi LeeKing ur car should come with Immobilizer & Thief Deterrent System(aka Alarm). If u 1 2 confirm u can go the the showroom to check on the Koup, they should have the same system.

Factory fitted Thief Deterrent System will not sound-off when there is a hit-n-run case, as normally it does have a shock sensor.

Immobilizer System is to prevent unauthorized starting of ur car.

Thief Deterrent System is to sound off the alarm when there is an unauthorized opening of car door.

Keyless entry is to lock and unlock the car door without using the key

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 11th October 2009, 11:50 pm

Hi Emadine,

So for latest batch, does it comes with an alarm that actually sounds off, or only with the shock sensor?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 12th October 2009, 2:50 am

The integrated push-start immobilizer act as the same as the immoblilizer. As long as the door is not open by the remote, you can't push start.

And also it doesn't matter if you have the immoblilizer or dun have, cos Malaysia are so high tech now that they use lorry tat has crane to take away your car. Bring to an isolated area, dismantle it and leave your skeleton car down there.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th October 2009, 9:49 am

greatgazoo wrote:The integrated push-start immobilizer act as the same as the immoblilizer. As long as the door is not open by the remote, you can't push start.

And also it doesn't matter if you have the immoblilizer or dun have, cos Malaysia are so high tech now that they use lorry tat has crane to take away your car. Bring to an isolated area, dismantle it and leave your skeleton car down there.

gazoo,

ur shooting urself in the foot. lol....then ppl will ask what's the point then? Push Stop Button Ignition Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 12th October 2009, 10:48 am

JuanST wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:The integrated push-start immobilizer act as the same as the immoblilizer. As long as the door is not open by the remote, you can't push start.

gazoo,

ur shooting urself in the foot. lol....then ppl will ask what's the point then? Push Stop Button Ignition Icon_twisted

Aiya there are better car to take and what choose korea car. The H and the T one (MPV and SUV).
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 12th October 2009, 11:12 am

jl1500k wrote:
JuanST wrote:

gazoo,

Aiya there are better car to take and what choose korea car. The H and the T one (MPV and SUV).

Push Stop Button Ignition Lol yup, I saw alot of MPV and SUV went into malaysia and still come out in one piece.

I'm not shooting myself, just to point out whatever safety precaution you do, they will have ways. So it's up to individual whether he lucky or no lucky. Push Stop Button Ignition 256379
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th October 2009, 11:19 am

so basically gazoo is saying....
having all these will deter small time operators but
nothing can really stop if ur targetted by those big timers....

lol.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by metallic 20th October 2009, 8:30 am

From what i know from my SE, the new batch of Push start ignition still do not comes with immoblilizer.

metallic

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 24th November 2009, 11:21 am

My SE say no more keystart for new batches liao... from now you order, all will come with Pushbutton start and top-up $1000 a must.
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 24th November 2009, 11:36 am

"A must" to pay $1K? This is threatening Push Stop Button Ignition Icon_mad
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th November 2009, 11:43 am

bwahahahaha.... if u dun pay 1k..... what will they put in ur car...
no start stop and no ignition slot? Push Stop Button Ignition Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next