Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof

4 posters

Go down

Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof

Post by KS 10th September 2009, 7:21 pm

1. The car wash comapny located at my work place offered to do a layer of paint protection plus 3 basic car polish for $388. Is that the normal market price? I have not done anything for my old car before changing to KIA. Since my drive is only 2 weeks old, I thought I may want to keep it in a good condition for a while.
2. Does sound proof for the KIA works as I know the car ride is noisy due tothe 17" car profile. f I go for sound proof to reduce the noise in the vehicle, do you have a place that I can head towards? What is the estimated budget for sound proof?

Thanks.

KS

Back to top Go down

Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty Re: Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof

Post by krispykreme 13th September 2009, 10:15 pm

I think it's abt $268 offered by my SE for paint protection. Didn't do anything for my car. I onlI find it noisy when cruising stretch of unpolished expressway. But I'm fine with it, cos use the radio/mp3 to "neutralize".

krispykreme

Back to top Go down

Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof Empty Re: Paint Protection/ Polishing and Sound Proof

Post by impact2001 13th September 2009, 11:45 pm

Our advertiser is offering 20% promo if not wrong.. U may want to check out CSII (PPS)..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th September 2009, 11:58 am

DIY la...

It's also polish what...

Use Autoglym lor.

It's a good form of work out too.

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down