Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+49
Potatoes
Ebony
VoodooEx
treysha
cfcompass
Teryau
Ah_Bock
viper1972
Jasoncsh
ketchup
hsjose
bigconvoy
vehemoth
devilord19
samuelj
lordhawk
jeff2510
saltpeppersugar
aswalkersg
Filthz
Gammatech
longbow
Mrhandphone
lukester
DarkPrince
huadao010
scorpey
Belle82
alpineccm
JuanST
cloud
cpt_zr
S.C
Zonda S 4.1
xenocide
ano57
KingJerry
PetroAVance
qbear
melburn
impact2001
octane99
Juz@kid
KenOrCannot
Siaoster
kenkoh8
kapitan
Dark Knight
BnC
53 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by DarkPrince 3rd December 2009, 12:51 pm

i think its about time to intro myself.. hi guys!! Farhan here.. i jus switched from the Koup to the Forte due to come personal reasons!! cheers!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by JuanST 3rd December 2009, 1:31 pm

farhan86 wrote:i think its about time to intro myself.. hi guys!! Farhan here.. i jus switched from the Koup to the Forte due to come personal reasons!! cheers!!

grats..... welcome. you wont regret ur decision.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 3rd December 2009, 2:02 pm

JuanST wrote:
farhan86 wrote:i think its about time to intro myself.. hi guys!! Farhan here.. i jus switched from the Koup to the Forte due to come personal reasons!! cheers!!

grats..... welcome. you wont regret ur decision.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_smile

haha wont regret yr decision but regret y u dun have more $$ to poison your forte!!!! hahaaa
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 3rd December 2009, 2:08 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
JuanST wrote:

haha wont regret yr decision but regret y u dun have more $$ to poison your forte!!!! hahaaa

there is always a good personal reason.

for me, ppl asked why i didnt wait for koup, but i have personal reasons too...

cos i cant wait anymore, cos could see then that COE is rising.

thumbsup
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 3rd December 2009, 2:21 pm

haha.. thanks guys.. such a warm welcome.. hope to meet you guys during the MU once i get my Forte!! Smile
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd December 2009, 11:11 pm

I am glad you had made a choice after much consideration New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 3rd December 2009, 11:15 pm

farhan86 wrote:haha.. thanks guys.. such a warm welcome.. hope to meet you guys during the MU once i get my Forte!! Smile
Welcome bro! Hope that you get your ride sooner rather than later heehee. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_lol
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th December 2009, 12:22 am

KenOrCannot wrote:
farhan86 wrote:haha.. thanks guys.. such a warm welcome.. hope to meet you guys during the MU once i get my Forte!! Smile
Welcome bro! Hope that you get your ride sooner rather than later heehee. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_lol

SE say wait til january.. cos its the new batch of Forte with the push start button.. wait and wait and wait lor.. used to it by now.. haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th December 2009, 7:51 am

farhan86 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

SE say wait til january.. cos its the new batch of Forte with the push start button.. wait and wait and wait lor.. used to it by now.. haha..

look on e bright side, bro...

u r giving up 2 doors for 4 dat oso cum wif a push start button..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th December 2009, 8:56 am

Juz@kid wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

u r giving up 2 doors for 4 dat oso cum wif a push start button..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_lol

actually, i not giving up on 2dr.. i adding 2 doors.. hahaha.. but i think its a more sensible and practical choice.. now i need some poison.. hehe..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th December 2009, 9:03 am

farhan86 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

actually, i not giving up on 2dr.. i adding 2 doors.. hahaha.. but i think its a more sensible and practical choice.. now i need some poison.. hehe..

pls pls... avoid e poison.... wif ur wedding on e way dat u shld consider... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_evil

small small one can.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted haaaa
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th December 2009, 9:26 am

Juz@kid wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

pls pls... avoid e poison.... wif ur wedding on e way dat u shld consider... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_evil

small small one can.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted haaaa

haha.. i just stared a thread.. small small poison onli.. 1k worth.. for the next 3 years.. get married, get house den change car.. so HELP!! please look at my thread!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 5th December 2009, 4:27 pm

Hey ppl,wanna say hi to everyone here. My 1st post here. Been at the 'background' reading up all of the bros/ sist 's input past couple of weeks. Booked a 1.6Sx (A) light Graphite earlier last mth. Anyone of the bros here been to VW to have a look at the POLO earlier?? man, was seriously considering the POLO and FORTE before making my move. $63 k for new POLO, pretty good deal i think. Nice finish inside, din test drive it though. But of course interior room smaller. Not sure if the 7speed DSG is so useful in Sg room context or not. But ultimately Forte is the chosen one.

Man, COE next week, a lil worried coz the Newspaper is saying that Continental cars sales boomed past few mths. just hope that doesn't make it harder for my COE. ? too many new POLO buyers to bid for the COE??

bounce
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th December 2009, 4:31 am

Mrhandphone wrote:Hey ppl,wanna say hi to everyone here. My 1st post here. Been at the 'background' reading up all of the bros/ sist 's input past couple of weeks. Booked a 1.6Sx (A) light Graphite earlier last mth. Anyone of the bros here been to VW to have a look at the POLO earlier?? man, was seriously considering the POLO and FORTE before making my move. $63 k for new POLO, pretty good deal i think. Nice finish inside, din test drive it though. But of course interior room smaller. Not sure if the 7speed DSG is so useful in Sg room context or not. But ultimately Forte is the chosen one.

Man, COE next week, a lil worried coz the Newspaper is saying that Continental cars sales boomed past few mths. just hope that doesn't make it harder for my COE. ? too many new POLO buyers to bid for the COE??

bounce

welcum to e forum, bro... but why ur nick is Mrhandphone when ur avatar is Neo.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_lol

aniway, u hv make e rite choice wif forte n good luck on ur COE.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 6th December 2009, 2:25 pm

Thanks bro, hey, has been looking about the topics on the new easycar alarm system. Only found out lately that the model i booked comes with ' silent alarm', talked to my SE, and all he mentioned was...' well, u can install one...but MAY void the warranty if ur keyless features become faulty..blah blah blah"..is this true??

LOVE Matrix mah, hahaha, can't find a nokia E71 photos..:p
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 10th December 2009, 7:52 am

HENG this time, got my COE, abt 1600 ppl bid for approx 1200 bids , got mine for $18k. Almost 1/3 of potential new buyers are disappointed this time. I am still not sure whether shd be happy for COE to be this value ( meaning high ) or not. BUt, man, can't wait till my baby comes!
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 10th December 2009, 9:49 pm

Mrhandphone wrote:HENG this time, got my COE, abt 1600 ppl bid for approx 1200 bids , got mine for $18k. Almost 1/3 of potential new buyers are disappointed this time. I am still not sure whether shd be happy for COE to be this value ( meaning high ) or not. BUt, man, can't wait till my baby comes!
Congrats pal!!! Important thing is got your COE liao! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362 Other issues later on then settle. Without your COE, your dream ride will still remain as your dream ride keke. I know how you felt man. Juz went through this period of waiting for my ride not too long ago heehee. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_razz Anyway, high COE is more or less good coz next time when you wanna sell your car. The remaining COE will be based on this value.
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 10th December 2009, 10:04 pm

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted You have chosen your path New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted there is no turning back New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted welcome you are one of us now New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gammatech 11th December 2009, 2:32 am

hi all bro & sis, m new here. Booked on 6 Aug, got mine COE on 1st bid at 19 Aug. collected on Nov. Santorini Blue 1.6M (SX).

Gammatech

Back to top Go down

Post by Filthz 11th December 2009, 3:19 pm

Hi all, am new to this forum. Went down to ubi showroom just now and booked a 1.6 sx(A). Hear from the SE that the shipment is here and the only concern now is whether can get COE anot cause there is a 3k off promotion now, so coe they only intend to bid at abt 16-17k. 57999 with bk and film and push start button. Any idea whether its considered a good deal? Hope to join you guys soon.
Filthz
Filthz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 3:25 pm

welcome....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aswalkersg 12th December 2009, 8:32 am

Hi to members,

I am new . Got my 2.0 TS on Sept09 but yet to go for MU.

Looking forward to learn more from you all here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :-)

aswalkersg

Back to top Go down

Post by saltpeppersugar 14th December 2009, 6:45 am

Me booked 1 month liao bros. .. Waiting to collect this week
saltpeppersugar
saltpeppersugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th December 2009, 1:24 pm

cool to all new bros n sis!!! Hope to c u all in the 9th MU!!

of cse if any of you live in Sengkang/Ponggol/Hougang we can form small kopi session as well. Smile

Beware there is a poisonous Forte lurking ard in my area.... i nearly kena poison!!! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by saltpeppersugar 14th December 2009, 5:20 pm

wah strike 4D, me in Sengkang

MSN / call me anytime

saltpeppersugar@hotmail.com --- please tell me your from Forte bro New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_lol
saltpeppersugar
saltpeppersugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 14th December 2009, 8:13 pm

HAhaha, forming small grouping for kopi session ya?? hahaha, calling for bros and sists from Bukit Batok / hill view / CCK region here. haha

hey Saltpeppersugar, getting ur baby this week after 1 mth of booking? that's great!
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by saltpeppersugar 14th December 2009, 9:41 pm

yeah bro handphone Smile

think wed loh.. will try to post pict to share loh.

heee New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
saltpeppersugar
saltpeppersugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 15th December 2009, 2:12 pm

Was walking by a carpark opposite Jurong Polyclinic earlier. Colleagues were asking me bout my 'pending- cerato' then 1 of my female colleague pointed to one white shiny new 'SJT" cerato forte and said:" wow, that's pretty ! ur car so nice~~! " . next thing i know , all left me to look at the car.........
Forte, u did it again~!
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 15th December 2009, 3:04 pm

Mrhandphone wrote:Was walking by a carpark opposite Jurong Polyclinic earlier. Colleagues were asking me bout my 'pending- cerato' then 1 of my female colleague pointed to one white shiny new 'SJT" cerato forte and said:" wow, that's pretty ! ur car so nice~~! " . next thing i know , all left me to look at the car.........
Forte, u did it again~!

haha yeah... now everytime I parked my car I will glance abit more till my CO bui tahan me.. haa...
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 16th December 2009, 4:30 am

Dark Knight wrote:
Mrhandphone wrote:Was walking by a carpark opposite Jurong Polyclinic earlier. Colleagues were asking me bout my 'pending- cerato' then 1 of my female colleague pointed to one white shiny new 'SJT" cerato forte and said:" wow, that's pretty ! ur car so nice~~! " . next thing i know , all left me to look at the car.........
Forte, u did it again~!

haha yeah... now everytime I parked my car I will glance abit more till my CO bui tahan me.. haa...

not too much la, bro..... one day u end up sleeping inside ur car then u noe.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 21st December 2009, 11:31 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:
Forte, u did it again~!

not too much la, bro..... one day u end up sleeping inside ur car then u noe.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Lol

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Lol New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Lol New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Lol
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 23rd December 2009, 3:19 pm

hi to all bros and sis!!

just collected my dark cherry 2 days ago.. looking forward to the next MU! Very Happy

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 23rd December 2009, 3:24 pm

congrat bro. me also Dark Cherry 2 thumbsup seldom see this colour forte on the road though......

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 23rd December 2009, 3:46 pm

jeff2510 wrote:congrat bro. me also Dark Cherry 2 New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362 seldom see this colour forte on the road though......

Yay! Join the Dark Cherry club! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362 Rare is special!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 23rd December 2009, 4:50 pm

Damn happy... SE just called me 20 mins ago. Bought the car On Sunday 20th Dec during their promo... COE bidding results out today. Successfully secured COE at $18,150. Collection of car expected to be in 2nd week of January 2010; before CNY which is what my wife wants. LOL~!

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by devilord19 23rd December 2009, 5:18 pm

samuelj wrote:Damn happy... SE just called me 20 mins ago. Bought the car On Sunday 20th Dec during their promo... COE bidding results out today. Successfully secured COE at $18,150. Collection of car expected to be in 2nd week of January 2010; before CNY which is what my wife wants. LOL~!

yo bro, what did u bought ??? on which day ???
just curious...cos i waiting very anxiously for my se to call me...

devilord19

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 24th December 2009, 1:35 am

Bought the Forte 1.6 SX (A) Black on Sunday 20th Dec at their main showroom.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th December 2009, 6:07 am

samuelj wrote:Damn happy... SE just called me 20 mins ago. Bought the car On Sunday 20th Dec during their promo... COE bidding results out today. Successfully secured COE at $18,150. Collection of car expected to be in 2nd week of January 2010; before CNY which is what my wife wants. LOL~!

congrats to u, bro.... hope to see ya nex MU....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th December 2009, 6:09 am

S.C wrote:hi to all bros and sis!!

just collected my dark cherry 2 days ago.. looking forward to the next MU! Very Happy

congrats n enjoy ur driving.... i see ya when i see ya at e nex MU..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th December 2009, 7:44 am

yup.... more fortes on the road.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 25th December 2009, 5:39 am

more forte means more poison cummin in.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 27th December 2009, 9:18 pm

Change rims, Buy bodykit... add LED.. siao liao ~ Before I tio poison maybe I shd check my bank balance first.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 27th December 2009, 11:40 pm

Wahahaha!!! They dun call it poison for no reason keke! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 256379
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 30th December 2009, 11:51 am

I booked my Titanium Silver 1.6SX(A) in LK on 29 Nov and got my COE on 9 Dec (first try). My SE keeping quiet on delivery date of car and only commit latest end of Feb 2010. Recently asked SE about delivery of car and again got another non-commital answer.

You guys know how they allocate the cars? Book earlier = collect earlier? Or is it depending on the SE? Any way/tips to find out chances of collecting car before CNY?

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th December 2009, 12:48 pm

car availability depends on color and model....
some cars are immediately available.... some are not....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 31st December 2009, 9:38 am

Just got a call from SE. Apparantly a large batch just got shipped in and I should be collecting my car late Jan 2010!

vehemoth wrote:

I booked my Titanium Silver 1.6SX(A) in LK on 29 Nov and got my COE on 9 Dec (first try). My SE keeping quiet on delivery date of car and only commit latest end of Feb 2010. Recently asked SE about delivery of car and again got another non-commital answer.

You guys know how they allocate the cars? Book earlier = collect earlier? Or is it depending on the SE? Any way/tips to find out chances of collecting car before CNY?

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by bigconvoy 31st December 2009, 12:28 pm

hi all,

just collected my Bright Silver 1.6SX(A) a few days ago Very Happy
so far so good!!! really savoring my choice on the forte thumbsup

bigconvoy

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 4th January 2010, 10:39 am

My SE just called me to say my Forte is registered today. Should be able to collect by this week. Finally, after waiting for more than 2 months.....
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th January 2010, 10:43 am

bigconvoy wrote:hi all,

just collected my Bright Silver 1.6SX(A) a few days ago New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
so far so good!!! really savoring my choice on the forte New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362

u want to meet me and see the possibilities ur b.silver can become...... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 Icon_razz
oso... u can see gazoo.....

welcome to the uncle silver surfers group......
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th January 2010, 11:54 am

alpineccm wrote:My SE just called me to say my Forte is registered today. Should be able to collect by this week. Finally, after waiting for more than 2 months.....

congrats, bro...

not onli u can collect within e nex few days...

u oso can join diz cummin MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 2 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next