Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+49
Potatoes
Ebony
VoodooEx
treysha
cfcompass
Teryau
Ah_Bock
viper1972
Jasoncsh
ketchup
hsjose
bigconvoy
vehemoth
devilord19
samuelj
lordhawk
jeff2510
saltpeppersugar
aswalkersg
Filthz
Gammatech
longbow
Mrhandphone
lukester
DarkPrince
huadao010
scorpey
Belle82
alpineccm
JuanST
cloud
cpt_zr
S.C
Zonda S 4.1
xenocide
ano57
KingJerry
PetroAVance
qbear
melburn
impact2001
octane99
Juz@kid
KenOrCannot
Siaoster
kenkoh8
kapitan
Dark Knight
BnC
53 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by hsjose 4th January 2010, 12:01 pm

SE has told me tat I may be able to collect my ride by next week. Confirmed the new batch does not has the word "FORTE" imprinted at the back of the car. Sianz... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_mad
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Juz@kid 4th January 2010, 12:07 pm

hsjose wrote:SE has told me tat I may be able to collect my ride by next week. Confirmed the new batch does not has the word "FORTE" imprinted at the back of the car. Sianz... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_mad

go pester ur SE saying dat u really need to use ur car by diz week.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_bounce

juz dun tell dat u using it to attend FOGS MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_twisted

aniway.. congratz bro... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 4th January 2010, 12:37 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
hsjose wrote:SE has told me tat I may be able to collect my ride by next week. Confirmed the new batch does not has the word "FORTE" imprinted at the back of the car. Sianz... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_mad

go pester ur SE saying dat u really need to use ur car by diz week.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_bounce

juz dun tell dat u using it to attend FOGS MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_twisted

aniway.. congratz bro... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Haha... thanks, bro.

Already pestered her alot liao. If I pester some more, my wife will think I got something going on with her liao... hahaha... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_twisted

Definitely looking forward to the next MU when I got my ride! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_cool
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 4th January 2010, 12:50 pm

I hope there isn't any FORTE wordings at the back of the car. 1 less wording to remove for me New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 4th January 2010, 12:54 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
alpineccm wrote:My SE just called me to say my Forte is registered today. Should be able to collect by this week. Finally, after waiting for more than 2 months.....

congrats, bro...

not onli u can collect within e nex few days...

u oso can join diz cummin MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 332362

Just can't wait to collect. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Drunken_smilie
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 4th January 2010, 7:32 pm

HAhah, congrats bro, initially was gonna register my baby today too, but have to postpone to next 2 week as will be overseas so can't collect car so fast. counting days too here man.

alpineccm, can ask if u know ur plate num yet? now SJX ?? SJU / SJW??
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 4th January 2010, 10:48 pm

Mrhandphone wrote:HAhah, congrats bro, initially was gonna register my baby today too, but have to postpone to next 2 week as will be overseas so can't collect car so fast. counting days too here man.

alpineccm, can ask if u know ur plate num yet? now SJX ?? SJU / SJW??

Mine is SJU9XXX

Tomorrow available number ranges from SJU9289 to SJU9867.

Should be SJV by end of this week.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th January 2010, 4:36 am

i saw SJV on e rd liao....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 5th January 2010, 7:55 am

icic, thanks bro
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 5th January 2010, 8:56 am

Juz@kid wrote:i saw SJV on e rd liao....

Those are bidded numbers. Currently SJW is open for bidding.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 5th January 2010, 10:05 am

alpineccm wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
alpineccm wrote:My SE just called me to say my Forte is registered today. Should be able to collect by this week. Finally, after waiting for more than 2 months.....

congrats, bro...

not onli u can collect within e nex few days...

u oso can join diz cummin MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 332362

Just can't wait to collect. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Drunken_smilie

wow congratz man! I'm also due to collect my car soon but cos it's OPC, gottat take a couple of days more....guess I have to settle for next week New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_silent

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by ketchup 5th January 2010, 10:13 pm

Just collected my ride today.... Saw quite alot of koups also.

ketchup

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th January 2010, 10:51 pm

ketchup wrote:Just collected my ride today.... Saw quite alot of koups also.

congratz, bro....

make ur special appearance on diz cummin MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasoncsh 6th January 2010, 4:43 pm

hi guys /gals,

Congrats for collection of your rides.

My SE just informed that I got the latest COE (Jan 2010).

He told me that I will be getting my car by end Jan yeah.

Jasoncsh

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 6th January 2010, 6:51 pm

Whoa my SE told me say he will register my car tomorrow... I hope its SJV

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 7th January 2010, 1:26 am

Just checked from onemotoring that my new car has just been registered on 5 Jan. Thus, I guess I should be getting my ride anytime next week liao! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_cheers
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 7th January 2010, 7:20 am

How you all check ah from onemotoring? They say need ID number but should we input our IC number or C & C ID number? If so whats C & C ID number? =? Thanks~

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 7th January 2010, 9:30 am

samuelj wrote:How you all check ah from onemotoring? They say need ID number but should we input our IC number or C & C ID number? If so whats C & C ID number? =? Thanks~

Just log in through your Singpass.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 7th January 2010, 5:13 pm

SE just sms-ed me today... I got the SJU series. Quite a good number if read in chinese LOL! Think today was both SJU and SJV series. So tomorrow onwards its SJV already.
Anyway 4 numbers also easier to buy 4D lah LOL!

SJU 99XX C

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 7:30 pm

grats bro.... my SJS look so old already... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by viper1972 7th January 2010, 9:38 pm

Just collected my light graphite SX today.

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 P1170732a

Prompt and thorough handling by S.E. Shannen Lee @ Leng Kee.

Will need several weeks to 'recalibrate' myself from the different feel of the old car New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_smile

viper1972

Back to top Go down

Post by ketchup 7th January 2010, 10:21 pm

Does it come with auto folding for the side mirror.

ketchup

Back to top Go down

Post by viper1972 7th January 2010, 10:26 pm

ketchup wrote:Does it come with auto folding for the side mirror.

Yes it does.
Opens when engine on, closes when engine off.

There's also a button in the dash that folds and unfolds it even if the engine is off. No worries during manual car wash New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

viper1972

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 8th January 2010, 12:25 am

I'll be collecting my new ride later in the afternoon today! Any others collecting yours too? I'll be at CnC PG at 1.30pm. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 8th January 2010, 12:36 am

viper1972 wrote:

Yes it does.

There's also a button in the dash that folds and unfolds it even if the engine is off. No worries during manual car wash New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Collected yesterday, but mine came without the auto folding mirror. My SE told me it will be fitted either during the 1000 km or 5000 km servicing. Why the double standard??!!
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 8th January 2010, 1:46 am

alpineccm wrote:
viper1972 wrote:

Yes it does.

Collected yesterday, but mine came without the auto folding mirror. My SE told me it will be fitted either during the 1000 km or 5000 km servicing. Why the double standard??!!

Yrs is the SX model as well?
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by viper1972 8th January 2010, 7:31 am

alpineccm wrote:

Uh..not sure.

If it's any consolation, my car has a 2009 June production date, and I was told it is from an older batch.

viper1972

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th January 2010, 8:40 am

viper, alpine and hsjose, grats on collecting ur ride... would u be gracing us with ur presence this coming mu? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 8th January 2010, 9:18 am

Whoa all collecting ride today shoik.....! Im still waiting for call sia... dunno whats with the delay. Everything done liao even the registration, why delay sia... sigh~ To think that I already bought my gps and some in car accessories liao.. car not here yet~ sianz New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_sad

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by ketchup 8th January 2010, 12:37 pm

I still must wait for 1 k service to install the auto close function.

ketchup

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 9th January 2010, 3:17 am

JuanST wrote:viper, alpine and hsjose, grats on collecting ur ride... would u be gracing us with ur presence this coming mu? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_smile

I can't. Hv got to attend an event on the same date too. Paiseh... maybe the next MU? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_redface
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 11th January 2010, 9:47 am

Anyone collecting their rides today at PG?

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 11th January 2010, 10:05 am

vehemoth, when did you buy your car?

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 11th January 2010, 10:18 am

hsjose wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
viper1972 wrote:

Yes it does.

Yrs is the SX model as well?

Yep, SX. Anyway I had received a call last Saturday to inform me that I can send my car to install the auto folding mirror anytime. I think I will do it together with my 1000km servicing.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 11th January 2010, 10:48 am

After a long wait...... I am collecting my car this afternoon at PG C&C!!!! Sweet.....

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 11th January 2010, 12:06 pm

samuelj wrote:vehemoth, when did you buy your car?

I bought late Nov09. Maybe I'll see you later =)
I'm collecting an OPC, SJU99**.

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 11th January 2010, 10:07 pm

Congrats to you all! Dun let too much poison gets to your heads keke. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 332362
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 12th January 2010, 12:25 am

Hey vehemoth mine's also SJU 99XX LOL!!!!!!

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th January 2010, 8:34 am

samuelj wrote:Hey vehemoth mine's also SJU 99XX LOL!!!!!!

congrats!! Nice number eh !!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by vehemoth 12th January 2010, 11:44 am

samuelj wrote:Hey vehemoth mine's also SJU 99XX LOL!!!!!!

*high five*

How did you find your car so far?

I'm abit disappointed that it doesn't come with BT....

But after driving around yesterday, i think overall the car feels good =)
though steering is abit stiffer than i remembered...

vehemoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah_Bock 14th January 2010, 10:46 pm

Just collected my ride today......yeah......but it rained and the headlight fogged hahaha

Ah_Bock

Back to top Go down

Post by Teryau 17th January 2010, 4:39 pm

Hi Bros,

Congrats on your new ride. Still waiting for mine, heard is end this month. sianz.

Hope you guys enjoy your ride.

cheers.

Teryau

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 18th January 2010, 7:45 am

I find it quite good though. Except for the FC>... heard some brothers reaching 12km/l or even more... dunno how they achieve that sia...~ Im only at 10.5km/l. But nvm my friend's 1.2 suzuki swift also 10.5km/l LOL!

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasoncsh 18th January 2010, 5:18 pm

My ride is registered today - SJV2xxxx.

Normally how many days to car collection?

Jasoncsh

Back to top Go down

Post by cfcompass 19th January 2010, 12:46 am

Hey Jasoncsh

mine is also registered today SJV 2XXX X

Hee heee... Metal Bronz... OPC wonder when can collect...

cfcompass

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 19th January 2010, 12:51 am

Normally at least 2 days after your car is registered. OPC will take longer.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by cfcompass 19th January 2010, 12:53 am

Ohhh so excited... hee hee... wanna buy 4D liao thanks alot

cfcompass

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 19th January 2010, 1:00 am

wah SJV already, suddenly my SJR fe els very old New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and - Page 3 Icon_silent
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by cfcompass 19th January 2010, 1:02 am

I saw this white forte 2.0 at my area multi storey carpark, with body kit... feels very cool.... and suddenly i think i love my forte more.... hee hee

cfcompass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasoncsh 19th January 2010, 9:15 am

mine is White 1.6 normal plate.

I told my se that I want to collect this friday but cannot confirm until the confirmation from delivery section.

Jasoncsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next