Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

+49
Potatoes
Ebony
VoodooEx
treysha
cfcompass
Teryau
Ah_Bock
viper1972
Jasoncsh
ketchup
hsjose
bigconvoy
vehemoth
devilord19
samuelj
lordhawk
jeff2510
saltpeppersugar
aswalkersg
Filthz
Gammatech
longbow
Mrhandphone
lukester
DarkPrince
huadao010
scorpey
Belle82
alpineccm
JuanST
cloud
cpt_zr
S.C
Zonda S 4.1
xenocide
ano57
KingJerry
PetroAVance
qbear
melburn
impact2001
octane99
Juz@kid
KenOrCannot
Siaoster
kenkoh8
kapitan
Dark Knight
BnC
53 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by BnC 5th November 2009, 8:15 am

May I know when & where will be the next MU. Looking forward to meet you guys New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_rolleyes

BnC

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

Post by Dark Knight 5th November 2009, 8:29 am

Juz@kid wrote:
karakid wrote:Think I most lucky. Got my Dark Knight (SX Auto) within 2 wks from booking. hehe....

alamak... urs macam cooking instant noodle sia... after 2 mins can eat liao...

diz one,, 2 weeks after booking... get car oready....

C My first post in this thread New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cool New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cool

Re: New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_post_target by karakid on 14th October 2009, 11:49 amHi all Forte Owners!!

I also a newbie here and below is my short summary of route to acquire my Dark Knight 1.6SX (A) Smile

- Book on 23/9 evening
- One time strike COE on 24/9 (~15.5k)
- 07/10 collect Dark Knight @ Pandan

After drive a few days and found out:
- iPOD connector abit loose. Juz slight shift the connector wire and the Hi-Fi disconnect my ipod and back to FM mode
Updated: Now ok liao, perhap I too rough ba in shifting my iPhone here n there Razz
- As some other Forte owners experience, the headlight for vapour inside.
Lucky drove in heavy rain on 10/10 morning and the headlight did not
turn into fish tank. Razz
Updated: Sent in to LK to complain n the guy said got resealed for me, but still the same... haiz....
- Horn not able to sound!! (Blamed myself did not check this during collection)
Updated: Sent in to LK to complain and they replace the faulty horn for me

Other than above the ride quite ok. Smile Hope to reach 1k soon then cheong servicing to rectify my problem
Updated: Got notice a funny vibrating feel everytime when I cruising on the road (i.e. Holding my acce pedal (no press or release) to maintain the speed. I always feel this @ KPE. Wonder is this normal?)
Going to hit 1k and plan to book my 1st servicing next week to complain complain

Will give myself more time to tame my Dark Knight before kena poisoned here to convert into real batmobile. haa...
Updated: Onli bought my customised floormat form rali13 (Kudo to his services!) and F.O.G.S sticker from Bro Siaoster. No $$ for big poison although I always keep lookout in here. hehe...
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 5th November 2009, 9:18 am

Updated: Got notice a funny vibrating feel everytime when I cruising on the road (i.e. Holding my acce pedal (no press or release) to maintain the speed. I always feel this @ KPE. Wonder is this normal?)
Going to hit 1k and plan to book my 1st servicing next week to complain complain

KPE u mean the tunnel, it is the worst stretch of road in Singapore, very bumpy...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 5th November 2009, 5:19 pm

kapitan wrote:Updated: Got notice a funny vibrating feel everytime when I cruising on the road (i.e. Holding my acce pedal (no press or release) to maintain the speed. I always feel this @ KPE. Wonder is this normal?)

KPE u mean the tunnel, it is the worst stretch of road in Singapore, very bumpy...

ya but most convenient for me go vivo, kallang etc.. North east residents bo bian la
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkoh8 5th November 2009, 7:36 pm

Got my COE yesterday. Was hoping for $17K + but I shall not complain Smile Waiting for my car now. ETA dec or jan Razz

kenkoh8

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 5th November 2009, 7:45 pm

kenkoh8 wrote:Got my COE yesterday. Was hoping for $17K + but I shall not complain Smile Waiting for my car now. ETA dec or jan Razz

haha ur car coming soon lah so don worry about the COE anymore New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 5th November 2009, 8:48 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:Haha!! My COE bidding today is successful!! Gonna get my ride soon then i'll be joining you bros and sis on the road!!! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Bom

we will always be on e road waiting for u.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362

its juz a matter of KenorCannot for u.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 612380 eh sai or beh sai..... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Affraid
Sure can one keke. Hope to see you guys at the next MU! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 256379
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 5th November 2009, 8:51 pm

kenkoh8 wrote:Got my COE yesterday. Was hoping for $17K + but I shall not complain Smile Waiting for my car now. ETA dec or jan Razz
Congrats to you! I also got my COE yesterday. Also getting my ride around Dec/Jan. Which model did you ordered? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th November 2009, 8:53 pm

BnC wrote:May I know when & where will be the next MU. Looking forward to meet you guys New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_rolleyes

keep a look out at e Meet Up Thread.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362

nex MU gonna be fun, u noe.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_twisted
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 5th November 2009, 9:04 pm

BnC wrote:May I know when & where will be the next MU. Looking forward to meet you guys New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_rolleyes

Check it out here :

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/meetup-planning-polling-discussion-f24/7th-night-meet-up-location-turf-city-20th-november-09-t2176.htm#81832
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Empty Hi Ya All!!!

Post by octane99 5th November 2009, 11:41 pm

Hi, Just went down and booked a Forte over the weekend. Was trying to convince my wife to get the Forte over the Avante, and finally convinced her.Hehe.....

Just to check with fellow members how long does it take to get my car on the road....

Got a test drive Forte EX....so the car is already in the showroom. Got my loan and COE done already. I am planning to go and pay the balance for my insurance and stuff tommorow. The car needs to get the alarm, parking sensors, solar film and paint protection done.... So was wondering how long does it take from now to get my car out?

Any body with a good testimony on the time it will take so that I can know if my SE is doing his job?

octane99

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 5th November 2009, 11:43 pm

Haha... u nv convince yourself and your wife further to get koup?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 5th November 2009, 11:45 pm

Normal waiting time is 3 days - 2 weeks after u made all the payments, it all depends on the stuffs u fix.
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by octane99 5th November 2009, 11:47 pm

Ha Ha....Not with my 2 Monkeys!! If it was 8yrs ago...I will Mai Tu Liao!!! 2 doors good....4 doors Ahpek....

But den....now got kids already lah..

octane99

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 5th November 2009, 11:50 pm

think u will be on road earlier then me.. me delay due to hols overseas.. collecting 1st Dec
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by kenkoh8 6th November 2009, 12:19 am

KenOrCannot wrote:
kenkoh8 wrote:Got my COE yesterday. Was hoping for $17K + but I shall not complain New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_smile Waiting for my car now. ETA dec or jan New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_razz
Congrats to you! I also got my COE yesterday. Also getting my ride around Dec/Jan. Which model did you ordered? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362

Congrats to us ! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cheers I've ordered Forte 1.6A SX. My neck is getting longer day by day ....

kenkoh8

Back to top Go down

Post by PetroAVance 6th November 2009, 1:30 am

Hi guys,

I am new here. Juz got my COE yesterday..i got myself Forte 1.6 SX

PetroAVance

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 6th November 2009, 2:22 am

If your car is already in Singapore, then i guess it would be pretty quick.. 1 week max?

I got mine 1 week after i got my COE (if i don't remember wrongly)..

Good luck dude!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th November 2009, 8:06 am

kenkoh8 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:
kenkoh8 wrote:Got my COE yesterday. Was hoping for $17K + but I shall not complain New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_smile Waiting for my car now. ETA dec or jan New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_razz

Congrats to us ! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cheers I've ordered Forte 1.6A SX. My neck is getting longer day by day ....

hahaha don't ! if not you will have problem getting into your forte next time with a long neck New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th November 2009, 8:06 am

PetroAVance wrote:Hi guys,

I am new here. Juz got my COE yesterday..i got myself Forte 1.6 SX

haha welcome to ----> see my signature New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by octane99 6th November 2009, 4:28 pm

KingJerry wrote:If your car is already in Singapore, then i guess it would be pretty quick.. 1 week max?

I got mine 1 week after i got my COE (if i don't remember wrongly)..

Good luck dude!

Just contacted my SE..... He said that it would take some time to get the car.....He claims that LTA actually takes a longer time (2 weeks) to register OPCs. Hmmmm.... I dunno but it sounds abit fishy. I remembered that my last car was like today complete paperwork, tomorrow send for registration the next day get car already. Maybe it is not an OPC and maybe C&C got 'special' treatment from LTA that it takes them longer to register.....And to think about the time taken to install the stuff to put in the car. *sigh*.....Sad

Somehow gotta feelin that i've been taken for a ride. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_sad

octane99

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 6th November 2009, 4:45 pm

I think OPC need to send for LTA for some sealing thingy.. Maybe thats why the wait is slightly longer..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 6th November 2009, 4:45 pm

u been taken for HOLAND ride....
Cos C&C wanna play with COE la...
U try buying other cars... within 2 weeks ya car is at ya carpark already...
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by xenocide 6th November 2009, 5:16 pm

OPC sealing takes 2 days max! today send tomorrow get back. unless wkend. Mine is OPC also... booked on august, COE on sept. waited till mid oct then got car...

go figure Smile
xenocide
xenocide

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 7th November 2009, 11:07 pm

kenkoh8 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

Mine is a 1.6M SX. Same as you wait until neck long long liao keke. Best is we'll get our ride before CNY! No need to polish car until siao haha. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Bom
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 7th November 2009, 11:24 pm

You want to see mine ? Book 22 Aug / COE get 9 Sep / SX (M) still waiting. . . . . and waiting . . . . . . .

kenkoh8 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 8th November 2009, 2:44 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:You want to see mine ? Book 22 Aug / COE get 9 Sep / SX (M) still waiting. . . . . and waiting . . . . . . .

kenkoh8 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

Wah! How come wait until so long? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_eek
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 8th November 2009, 4:49 pm

wah seems like alot of people getting their rides in Dec/Jan

same as me! hahaha but still so long

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by cpt_zr 8th November 2009, 5:57 pm

hohoho i jusst got my forte on friday!

so happy after a 3 mth wait. wooo...

btw am driving a 1.6EX M.

i realise got v little EX M owners eh?
cpt_zr
cpt_zr

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud 10th November 2009, 5:09 pm

hello all,

new member here. = )

ordered OPC 1.6A SX 2 weeks ago.... waiting to get my ride in end feb 10... = (

cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 10th November 2009, 5:19 pm

wah... end feb....is it after/before chinese new year????
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud 10th November 2009, 5:24 pm

after.... = (
really can become giraffe le...

cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 10th November 2009, 5:28 pm

Every month since SEP, Everytime SE say no stock in the shipment for SX (M) . So you may be lucky if shipment comes full of SX Manual , then you may not have to wait so long. Pass few shipments EX(M) and SX (A) .

KenOrCannot wrote:
Zonda S 4.1 wrote:You want to see mine ? Book 22 Aug / COE get 9 Sep / SX (M) still waiting. . . . . and waiting . . . . . . .

kenkoh8 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

Wah! How come wait until so long? New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_eek
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 10th November 2009, 5:30 pm

CNY next year falls exactly on Valentine's Day. So which day is it ? guess.

JuanST wrote:wah... end feb....is it after/before chinese new year????
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 10th November 2009, 11:27 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:Every month since SEP, Everytime SE say no stock in the shipment for SX (M) . So you may be lucky if shipment comes full of SX Manual , then you may not have to wait so long. Pass few shipments EX(M) and SX (A) .

KenOrCannot wrote:

kenkoh8 wrote:
KenOrCannot wrote:

Oic... That explains... But you should be getting your ride soon bah. Since last month when i booked a SX(M) my SE said got stock in hand. Maybe you can check out with your SE again?
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 19th November 2009, 6:10 pm

Just thought I say hello here.

I booked a white 1.6SX M last month, and had secured my COE on the 1st week of Nov bidding. Now just waiting for my car to arrive. Was told by me SE it will come by end Dec. Let's hope I can get it before Xmas New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_santa . That will be a great Xmas gift New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 256379
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th November 2009, 8:23 am

alpineccm wrote:Just thought I say hello here.

I booked a white 1.6SX M last month, and had secured my COE on the 1st week of Nov bidding. Now just waiting for my car to arrive. Was told by me SE it will come by end Dec. Let's hope I can get it before Xmas New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_santa . That will be a great Xmas gift New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 256379

maybe u should get ur SE to tie a big ribbon around ur car when u go collect it New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362

New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and The-key-of-a-present-car
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle82 21st November 2009, 12:16 am

Just want to say helloo helloo... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_queen

x'mas came early and after 1 mth+ wait.. i've collected my OPC 1.6M SX..

so happy... weee~ New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Herz
Belle82
Belle82

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 21st November 2009, 12:38 am

Belle82 wrote:Just want to say helloo helloo... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_queen

so happy... weee~ New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Herz
Congrats to you keke! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd November 2009, 6:04 am

Belle82 wrote:Just want to say helloo helloo... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_queen

alo, Belle82.... congratz n welcum to e Forte Family... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cheers

if confirm u r a lady, pls make diz thread alive again.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 141836

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/ladies-forte-owner-t41-700.htm#81268
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd November 2009, 3:25 pm

congrats on getting an early xmas pressie ! New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd November 2009, 3:25 pm

Juz@kid wrote:

alo, Belle82.... congratz n welcum to e Forte Family... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cheers

if confirm u r a lady, pls make diz thread alive again.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 141836

[url=http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/ladies-forte-owner-t41-700.htm#81268
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/ladies-forte-owner-t41-700.htm#81268[/quote[/url]]

haahha the way u put it damn farni bro
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 27th November 2009, 12:26 am

Yeah!!! Collected my ride liao after waiting for 1 mth plus. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cyclops
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 27th November 2009, 3:40 am

KenOrCannot wrote:Yeah!!! Collected my ride liao after waiting for 1 mth plus. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cyclops

Congratulation...... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cheers

here's e nex step......... POISON...... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 612380
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 27th November 2009, 9:07 am

after 5 mths finally saw a new forte opc graphite at my hse carpark.. wonder owner from this forum? carpark M1 Paya Lebar Way Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by huadao010 29th November 2009, 3:13 am

Hello guys & gals,

Had just booked my Spicy Red Forte 1.6SX (A) from C&C Ubi.
Been promise by my SE will get car around end DEC or early Jan.
Hope to get my ride soon and can join you all for your MU. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_lol
huadao010
huadao010

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th November 2009, 4:54 am

huadao010 wrote:Hello guys & gals,

Hope to get my ride soon and can join you all for your MU. New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_lol

welcum to e forum,,, bro.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and Icon_cheers

its good to hv another new member to join in at our nex MU.... New Forte owner and new to the this forum ? Come in here and 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th November 2009, 6:16 pm

huadao010 wrote:Hello guys & gals,

u won't regret it
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 30th November 2009, 6:51 pm

its growing at an alarming rate.. .ALMOST LIKE H1N1.......

the forum tat is.. hahahha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st December 2009, 8:48 am

Am looking forward to the next MU with more members joining the great convoy to Kallang Chomp Charity Drive thru !!

Its going to be a grand and huge one convoy man Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next