Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April.

+22
nywa78
Terrier
Fortei
mwerkz
narcisx
nothing
bushi_do
gravin
BluRz
Fortessimo
Real.SHIN
dreamzzlandz
charnfai30
impact2001
luvxiaobeng
Melfiend
dandeana21
greatgazoo
tish
Juz@kid
Fortec
nocash
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April.

Post by nothing 15th April 2009, 12:59 pm

When the price revised to 48999 for 1.6A (SX) it comes with bodykit during the last weekend.....after that was told, selling at 1k for bodykit
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April. - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Body Kit For bookings before 30th April.

Post by bushi_do 15th April 2009, 1:39 pm

ah ya.tat means still hav to top up 1k lor. haix. i thought c&c will be kind to give for free
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by narcisx 26th April 2009, 11:02 am

I've just book mine 2.0 (A) SX. I'm not sure for other model but mine comes with free Body kit. Can't wait for ETA in June.
narcisx
narcisx

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 26th April 2009, 11:30 am

congrats bro... u now add up e numberz in e 2L gang... cheers

do register ur ride wif e detail of ur ride colour ya... Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 26th April 2009, 1:13 pm

think all who bought recently in apr after de coe went up got free bodykit. when i buy, i asked SE if my come with bodykit, he say yes, but after tat went home, realise it's not on my invoice. so i went back to ask him write.

he say ex bodykit is limited stock. not sure wat he means. but yeah, i'll get my bodykit.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th April 2009, 1:39 pm

congrats on ur BK bro!! Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 27th April 2009, 3:37 pm

Hi Guys.... My SE got back to me Bodykit at S$500 wahaha... any betta lobang???
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 27th April 2009, 3:47 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Hi Guys.... My SE got back to me Bodykit at S$500 wahaha... any betta lobang???

wah!! so good.. Sad ur SE can get another one or not ah?? tongue i'm sure my SE won't help me on this.. Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 27th April 2009, 4:04 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Hi Guys.... My SE got back to me Bodykit at S$500 wahaha... any betta lobang???

i would say 500 for bodykit is quite a good deal. all the other SE request for at least 1k. my SE refuse to give me rikecool too. only give me leather seat+alarm+reverse sensor. bodykit is promo. so not taken from his commission i suppose.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 5:40 pm

mwerkz wrote:

i would say 500 for bodykit is quite a good deal. all the other SE request for at least 1k. my SE refuse to give me rikecool too. only give me leather seat+alarm+reverse sensor. bodykit is promo. so not taken from his commission i suppose.

Hi mwerkz, i got the same promo as u as well as all the freebies which are the similar too.. any bruddas tink i can squeeze a rikecool out of my SE?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 27th April 2009, 6:26 pm

Fortei wrote:
mwerkz wrote:

Hi mwerkz, i got the same promo as u as well as all the freebies which are the similar too.. any bruddas tink i can squeeze a rikecool out of my SE?

haha. but u oredi sign on de dotted line. doubt u can still ask for anything more? Smile

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 6:29 pm

Arrghhhhh... sian liao... LOLx
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 27th April 2009, 6:32 pm

Wah, power value!!! Ur spicy red gonna be even HOTTER LIAO!!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 6:35 pm

INDEED $500 is a damn GOOD deal lo.... Congrats

btw, hw u bu lo so ur SE? teach leh
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 6:39 pm

eh.. just to update you guyz.. when you sign on the dotted line.. read the car features and specification!!

Look at the lists.. there included TINTED glass!!.. which means your windows suppose to come with free rikecool not by the SE by throw in by AD.

I based on that and ask my SE.. den she said.. yes solar film are compulsory will give cause it already stated there!

Dont get conned by your lovely SE.. check before buy.. maybe you can clarify with them again!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 6:42 pm

Actually my SE told me this too, and told me the glass is already tinted but if u like it darker by all means....
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 6:51 pm

nope.. AD will not release a car which is against LTA rules.. they got LTA approval on requirement before bringing the car in.

By default the glass is clear.. see the showroom car.. all are clear glass.. tinted is where they will send to rikecool and paste it on.

Tinted glass is available for all models for 10-12apr 2009 promo. Other date, please check the price list with specification. It should have included in there. If dont hve then tough luck!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 7:11 pm

I called my SE and he told me by default only the front windscreen is tinted, the sides and the rear are not... unless stated in the form.

Tio Conned!!!!
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 7:49 pm

huh since when front windscreen can be tinted? LTA approval front must be 25% tinted.. and in market.. its either the back 3 are tinted and front 25% tinted.. else will be fully cleared screen..

hoho!! your SE just finding excuses to con you..

Before i sign the form, I asked everything clearly.. that is why I got rikecool tinted film =)

anyway.. in future wanna buy car.. dont go just 1 showroom.. make an effort by going 2 showroom.. nego with whatever best you can take.. then sign with the 1 that offer u the best..

what I did was.. went to leng kee showroom.. get the quote and nego all the freebies.. then go to ubi showroom.. i go straight to the point.. i show the list of freebies SE #1 offered me, beside that ask SE #2 to give me more.. then i straight sign.. dont need think or test drive ^^ lolz cause test drive on the first showroom.. so know all details.

Any greedy SE sure thinks.. to hit their sales margin, they just offered you what they can. Anyway its 6bids non guarantee COE..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 7:57 pm

Fortei.. when do you book your ride?? on the 10-12apr also?

For what i know.. as long is AD throw in freebies.. the SE will write it in the agreement list. On top of that, they will write what they will offered you. So AD wont know what is between you and the SE agreement, and how much commission the SE is going to earn.

When my SE write it on another piece of paper what she going to give me.. i get her to sign and date on that paper.. =) BLACK and WHITE!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 8:07 pm

i booked mine on 12 apr too...

Ya, they wrote on a copy and i kept one of them. wads AD by the way?

i got no solar films but i got leather seats... hope can heal my wounds...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 8:22 pm

AD = authorized distributor
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 8:30 pm

Fortei.. just wondering in the sales agreement form.. did your SE wrote leather seat in the paper?

So what else did your SE wrote?

Full B/Kits
Leather seat? or never write anything?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 27th April 2009, 8:31 pm

Terrier wrote:eh.. just to update you guyz.. when you sign on the dotted line.. read the car features and specification!!

Look at the lists.. there included TINTED glass!!.. which means your windows suppose to come with free rikecool not by the SE by throw in by AD.

I based on that and ask my SE.. den she said.. yes solar film are compulsory will give cause it already stated there!

Dont get conned by your lovely SE.. check before buy.. maybe you can clarify with them again!

Don't get sweet talk by SE, the original tint is refering to the windows that came with original tint in the production of the glass window itself..not refering to aftermarket sunfilm....yes, what she meant compulsory likely in-house film definitely not rikecool....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 8:39 pm

Terrier wrote:AD = authorized distributor

IC..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 27th April 2009, 8:40 pm

Terrier wrote:Fortei.. just wondering in the sales agreement form.. did your SE wrote leather seat in the paper?

So what else did your SE wrote?

Full B/Kits
Leather seat? or never write anything?

BK, Leather seats, car alarm, reverse sensors, foldable mirrors, etc

Yours?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 9:30 pm

wow they give u foldable mirror and what sort of car alarm they giving you?? the 1 that KIA providing (which is on and off only shows light and no sound)?

for mine.. it stated:

(Written on paper)
B/Kit
R/CooL + sun shade
Visor
Car Mat

(Nv write on paper)
Leather seats(local fitted), keyless car entry, reverse sensors are default items that comes with my SX.

Yours is SX or EX??

You got no solar film cause you are being paid off by foldable mirror.. but are abt the same pricing. so its still a good deal =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 27th April 2009, 9:48 pm

Terrier wrote:wow they give u foldable mirror and what sort of car alarm they giving you?? the 1 that KIA providing (which is on and off only shows light and no sound)?

for mine.. it stated:

(Written on paper)
B/Kit
R/CooL + sun shade
Visor
Car Mat

(Nv write on paper)
Leather seats(local fitted), keyless car entry, reverse sensors are default items that comes with my SX.

Yours is SX or EX??

You got no solar film cause you are being paid off by foldable mirror.. but are abt the same pricing. so its still a good deal =)

Bro Version SX default come with keyless entry?

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 9:51 pm

ya.. keyless entry means.. u will have a key + a transponder.. that transponder is where car open or car lock.. that is the keyless entry they meant =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 27th April 2009, 10:05 pm

Terrier wrote:ya.. keyless entry means.. u will have a key + a transponder.. that transponder is where car open or car lock.. that is the keyless entry they meant =)

Thanks Bro..

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 27th April 2009, 10:49 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

wah!! so good.. Sad ur SE can get another one or not ah?? tongue i'm sure my SE won't help me on this.. Suspect

I can check wif her...but dandeana.... you spent so much on sticker liao.... Will the bodykit spoil your bear bear.... like when they fix it up need to drill n fit mah.... Sad
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 27th April 2009, 10:51 pm

Fortec wrote:

Wahaha.... Yesh..... can't wait can't wait....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 27th April 2009, 10:53 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
Fortec wrote:

Don't forget to lower car after bk.......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 27th April 2009, 10:55 pm

kapitan wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:
Fortec wrote:

Yes bro... thanks for the reminder Very Happy
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 27th April 2009, 10:58 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

I can check wif her...but dandeana.... you spent so much on sticker liao.... Will the bodykit spoil your bear bear.... like when they fix it up need to drill n fit mah.... Sad

hhhmm.. not really.. coz there's quite a lot of space allowance for the bodykit.. heee... What a Face so still can install the BK.. can help me chk wif ur SE? my SE told me it's 1k.. sobz sobz sobz.. Crying or Very sad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 27th April 2009, 11:02 pm

OK OK.... Will let you know soon... I ask her liao she kept tellin me muz check wif her manager first....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 27th April 2009, 11:06 pm

I think ur lobang is the best... can pm me ur SE name? your SE from lengkee or ubi one...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 27th April 2009, 11:15 pm

my SE told me the BK worth $2K... then I thinking wah rich liao, wanna deduct from selling price but she say can deduct max $500. Therefore I think the BK really cost ard $500 ++++

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th April 2009, 11:22 pm

lolz PU bodykit how much can it be when u do mass production??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th April 2009, 11:41 pm

Terrier wrote:huh since when front windscreen can be tinted? LTA approval front must be 25% tinted.. and in market.. its either the back 3 are tinted and front 25% tinted.. else will be fully cleared screen..

hoho!! your SE just finding excuses to con you..

Before i sign the form, I asked everything clearly.. that is why I got rikecool tinted film =)

anyway.. in future wanna buy car.. dont go just 1 showroom.. make an effort by going 2 showroom.. nego with whatever best you can take.. then sign with the 1 that offer u the best..

what I did was.. went to leng kee showroom.. get the quote and nego all the freebies.. then go to ubi showroom.. i go straight to the point.. i show the list of freebies SE #1 offered me, beside that ask SE #2 to give me more.. then i straight sign.. dont need think or test drive ^^ lolz cause test drive on the first showroom.. so know all details.

Any greedy SE sure thinks.. to hit their sales margin, they just offered you what they can. Anyway its 6bids non guarantee COE..
Wow, bro, u very aggressive wor!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i bet u squeeze the SE dry dry haha..
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th April 2009, 11:41 pm

kapitan wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:
Fortec wrote:

stock shocks can lower??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th April 2009, 12:01 am

aiya.. u want everything worth.. but what i got now is quite standard.. but still good luck to my future 5bids! lolz
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th April 2009, 12:29 am

Terrier wrote:aiya.. u want everything worth.. but what i got now is quite standard.. but still good luck to my future 5bids! lolz

Good luck and all the best Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 28th April 2009, 1:45 pm

Terrier wrote:aiya.. u want everything worth.. but what i got now is quite standard.. but still good luck to my future 5bids! lolz

im sure u will the bids one way or another...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ForKia 28th April 2009, 7:00 pm

Hi Terrier, you got a very good deal can recommend your SE to me as I'm looking for forte SX.

ForKia

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th April 2009, 8:12 pm

Bro ForKia.. see PM.. ^^
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 29th April 2009, 6:02 pm

i just wonder...with the bodykit, what's the ground clearance like?...hopefully won't scrape too many speed bumps...

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 29th April 2009, 6:34 pm

leo wrote:i just wonder...with the bodykit, what's the ground clearance like?...hopefully won't scrape too many speed bumps...

relatively safe, the bk not that low....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 29th April 2009, 6:37 pm

cool...thanks!

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 8:34 pm

AD distributed their BK sure follow LTA standards.. therefore dont worry abt hitting kerb.. definately got space for it.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next