Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only

+13
Divine
Terrier
Juz@kid
powerteo
NightWolf
1Seth1
kysoong
longbow
arkaraka
FriesL
melburn
joepele
greatgazoo
17 posters

Go down

Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only

Post by greatgazoo 21st August 2009, 12:25 am

Hurry for those who are still hesitating to get yourself a Forte like us thumbsup No regrets.

http://www.groupmproduction.com/KIA/C&C-0470-ST-270x327-S3.pdf
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty Re: Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only

Post by joepele 21st August 2009, 9:54 am

Since when did BK price went up to 1.5k?

hahahaha
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only Empty Re: Free Body kit worth $1500 for this Weekend only

Post by melburn 21st August 2009, 10:07 am

joepele wrote:Since when did BK price went up to 1.5k?

hahahaha

Thats a marketing gimmick mah, u always see BK worth 1.5k but when u say u dun wan they only give u back 500, haha...

Razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 21st August 2009, 10:15 am

No le, when I bought my car... they mentioned that it was worth 1k....
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 21st August 2009, 11:08 am

$1.5K RRP Lo... $1~1.2k Actual Retail Price?
$500 CCP (chop carrot price?) tongue

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 21st August 2009, 11:14 am

joepele wrote:No le, when I bought my car... they mentioned that it was worth 1k....

its up to them to say whatever they want...
like roti prata like that....flip here, flip there...
then add some sugar and curry to make it nice and attractive to the consumers
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 21st August 2009, 1:10 pm

Agreed, it's also part of the marketing strategy. Those in sales line should know Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st August 2009, 1:26 pm

Be careful when going for this, many here made the plunge for the free bodykit during the last promotion. And were stuck with Coe bidding, the amount of freebies you have will affect how much they bid for your Coe
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 21st August 2009, 1:49 pm

well, at least the ad got our attention eh? tongue
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 21st August 2009, 2:51 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Agreed, it's also part of the marketing strategy. Those in sales line should know Very Happy

Nope it's not exactly UP to them...

Technically, it's misleading and no difference from having fine prints in a contract.

Unless they are consistent to say that they are retailing @ 1.5k, this statement is a misrepresentation. What difference is this from the finance sector claiming that "returns from investments" are guaranteed?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 21st August 2009, 3:27 pm

haha.. they are really willing to do anything to get sales man.. lol!
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf 22nd August 2009, 4:52 pm

Tempting, but still got to wait for me to pass my license lolz

NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 22nd August 2009, 9:30 pm

NightWolf wrote:Tempting, but still got to wait for me to pass my license lolz

I know your feeling... Smile

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 23rd August 2009, 4:12 am

NightWolf wrote:Tempting, but still got to wait for me to pass my license lolz

best of luck, bro..... we will always be here waiting for u.... thumbsup
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf 23rd August 2009, 1:46 pm

Thanks Juz@kid, planning to pass before march and use my bonus next year to throw in for downpayment to off set the monthly payment

NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 23rd August 2009, 1:56 pm

nice CAP CRUISE to against Cruze in the brochure..

Lolz...
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd August 2009, 10:39 pm

what the hell cannot deliver the the bk that they still owe now promo somemore!!haiz C&C sux
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 23rd August 2009, 11:29 pm

wahaha..

if im Chevrolet, i will aso give BK and will post "The Cruise which delivered on Time" then fight with forte.. a mean service ads
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alex86 24th August 2009, 3:49 pm

Woot guess im one of those who went down on weekends(22/08/09) to buy the forte. Decided to buy 1 since alot of my Civic friends regretted buying civic too early Very Happy. They'ld rather choose Cerato Forte.

Bought KIA Cerato Forte 1.6 EX (A). Titanium silver
Come with Free:
Bodykit
Alarm
Solar film
Auto side mirrors
Reverse sensors
Floor Mat

What i heard from my SE is that there will be a total of 6 Bids for COE. (normally 1 or 2 sure get lahz)
Estimated date of collection will be end OCT as told by SE.

alex86

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th August 2009, 4:11 pm

nope.. C&C usually wont give u during the 1-2 bids..

their practise is 4-6bids onwards.. am I right.. all the old bird forte =)

If you followed the COE thread closely, you will know why I meant 4-6bids onwards.

anyway great choice for making Forte.. and Welcome to Forte Family!!

any poison for you =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 24th August 2009, 8:45 pm

alex86 wrote:Woot guess im one of those who went down on weekends(22/08/09) to buy the forte. Decided to buy 1 since alot of my Civic friends regretted buying civic too early Very Happy. They'ld rather choose Cerato Forte.

Come with Free:
Bodykit
Alarm
Solar film
Auto side mirrors
Reverse sensors
Floor Mat

What i heard from my SE is that there will be a total of 6 Bids for COE. (normally 1 or 2 sure get lahz)

hi bro good luck with ur bodykit join in the "FUN" hahahaha
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by alex86 24th August 2009, 8:58 pm

Divine wrote:hi bro good luck with ur bodykit join in the "FUN" hahahaha

Cant wait to lay my hands on it Very Happy

alex86

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 24th August 2009, 8:59 pm

alex86 wrote:

ya good luck waithing 4 mths or more =x
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson28 25th August 2009, 2:59 am

alex86 wrote:Woot guess im one of those who went down on weekends(22/08/09) to buy the forte. Decided to buy 1 since alot of my Civic friends regretted buying civic too early Very Happy. They'ld rather choose Cerato Forte.

Come with Free:
Bodykit
Alarm
Solar film
Auto side mirrors
Reverse sensors
Floor Mat

did you get the leather seat also?

johnson28

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 25th August 2009, 8:19 am

Divine wrote:
alex86 wrote:

ya good luck waithing 4 mths or more =x

Don't be like that lah. Very disheartening leh.
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th August 2009, 9:35 am

average wait time is 2 months .... i think... so i hope the new ones beat the average.... those who are over average.... i wish u get urs soon.... 8)
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down